Tfw my company is forcing me to attend an “Unconscious bias training” workshop

>tfw my company is forcing me to attend an “Unconscious bias training” workshop
>look it up on Wikipedia
>”Unconscious bias training programs are designed to expose people to their unconscious biases, provide tools to adjust automatic patterns of thinking, and ultimately eliminate discriminatory behaviors.[2]”

Fuuuuuggggggg. Has Jow Forums attended something like this shit before? I’m worried I might come out brainwashed as a blue pilled cuck

Attached: EDFADA01-CF69-42BF-A289-7725B4DA5DE9.jpg (247x204, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVzQB9y3GE
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just be a feminist bro

efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html

i always imagine these workshops to be like the anti drug campaign they put kids through. they go through the training and then laugh about it when they do do drugs. you'll go through the motions, laugh it off, and be even more racist/sexist because of the "education"

Talk about how you constantly feel discriminated against by being Celtic in a sea of Anglo saxons. If anyone denies that you face prejudice say it’s unconscious bias and they wouldn’t notice it but it exists

If you've been on Jow Forums for a while I doubt you suffer from unconscious bias, it's more likely that you're violently prejudiced and fully aware of it. Just go, nod, say as little as possible. Don't reveal your power level (unless you're black obviously, then you can say whatever you want).

Attached: Ethnic diversity and social trust, full.jpg (1214x2622, 1.07M)

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

Sounds like a good challenge. We should test ourselves and see how good we can hide power levels. I might take the test myself.

This. I've been to something like this, they just basically repeat ad nauseam stuff like women are paid less, it's hard to be a minority etc

>Unconscious bias training programs are designed to expose people to their unconscious biases, provide tools to adjust automatic patterns of thinking, and ultimately eliminate discriminatory behaviors.

user, I think you deserve to know that that process is litterally adapted from brain washing techniques used against POW's in the Korean War.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVzQB9y3GE

Attached: tmp_14288-1513430523938566809808.png (404x590, 430K)

kek absolutely do this

Find out your implicit biases goyim
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

whats wrong winston? everyone attends the five-minute hate. it'll be fine.

these trainings have opposite effect
but its a bad sign

dig dirt on the poeple who promote this garbage and ruin their life

I think I might take it a step further and join some leftist cause like a refugee advocates group. See if I can pretend to be some social justice warrior.

Answer every question with cant we ask Alexa. Alexa is a great source of information.

Mate, I had to do this crap 6 months ago. Know your going to be challenged, but consider all the data they leave out.

Guys in my team were sending memes that poke fun at everything they were trying to teach. The hardest thing about it was trying not to burst out laughing.
Treat it with the contempt it deserves. If anything it’ll give you ideas on how to be more prejudiced.

Attached: B619185B-6988-4457-A1F0-D002E7ADA6AE.jpg (500x512, 73K)

>anti wrong think training
how dystopian

I've done many of these.

1. You're a racist for being white
2. You're double racist for being male.
3. You're triple racist for being cis.
4. You need to give all your money to black people for reparations or you're a quadruple racist.
5. Apparently you roofie women every day and you need to stop. If you say you don't you're not only a racist but also a rapist.

I hope this was an educational 8 hour class that your company paid $2000 per person for. Pay me more at [email protected]

>unconscious bias training
Literally newspeak for their indoctrination programs

Just take solice in the fact that actual SJWs and feminists and BLM types will have to sit through that shit too. It’s a boring joke to everyone, not just you.

Forgot my pic.

Attached: 1535463390902.jpg (720x751, 220K)

Treat it like a joke but make an earnest effort to play along just to show that you feel sorry for the presenter for bothering. That kind of kind heartedness and bad boy contempt will melt the heart of every cutey in the office.

Kek'd

I used to work as an advice worker for refugees and the like, it's one of the reasons I became a massive internet racist

It's pathetic that your mainstream policies are even more degenerate than stupid yank goyim.

"Alexa, do black people have a lower average IQ than whites?"

Racist white boys gotta make room for brothas

The reason they do it (apart from HR women wanting something to justify their existence) is to try to protect themselves from workplace discrimination claims. The first thing a decent employment lawyer will do when presented with a client who wants to claim race discrimination against an employer is to ask the employer for details of the racial awareness training they've given. If they haven't done any, they're on the back foot straight away. Almost all the bullshit in the modern workplace is caused by lawyers.

To think, I used to look up to Harvard to now where I would (nearly) never go there. i.e they’d have to give me full scholarship before I considered it. Any based universities left in america? I’m thinkibg university if chicago, but I don’t really wanna be in chicago...

It doesn't work and might be counterproductive. Use it to subtly redpill the other participants afterwards.

interdasting

>implying average user's biases are unconscious

These have been shown to backfire. It really only works on those who believe it already and is more of a redpill to those in the centre.

the absolute state of self hating feminazis

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 2.36.44 PM.png (513x522, 312K)

some of the results explain this

Daily reminder that HR is full of the lowest forms of life in American society. The weakest elements of a company are found in HR, each and every time with zero exceptions.

I did. It was boring and cringy.

Can someone please shop this to say 'Tubbs University'?

Fake and gay. Canadians drink milk from bags.

IOW, white guilt manufacturing process. If you need the job pretend.

(((Lawyers))). Yup.