THE UK

ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING NOGGER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6111925/Moment-reveller-heading-home-Notting-Hill-Carnival-battered.html

Attached: shit.jpg (306x516, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha18dCiYMZI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6105481/Police-officers-arresting-man-McDonalds-Hackney-east-London-kicked-onloooker.html?ito=video_player_click
clyp.it/zkzzu3vk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The look on the white peoples faces. How long are we going to put up with this?!

Like how the dude act like he doesn't give a fuck and change seat kek

>back flab
disgusting

I fucking hate that I have to live anywhere near these animals in this favela of a country

We need to give out free wigs to niggers. Just buy those cheap novelty wigs from the 2 dollar shop and hand them out for an amusing YouTube prank. Wigs for Peace. Wigs to defuse nigs aggression.,Free Wig for a Nig. African-American Rage Suppression Helmets.

bahahah huge white talks shit and retaliate back with the force of a drunk toddler. LMAO. Keep pol on pol white people.

Britbongs, just observe the nigger hoard and then procreate with white people. Stay away from niggers, and make white children. It isn't rocket science. You'll be fine.

Stop trying to engage with these people. If they don't have a nice shirt or suit and an honest face, don't even talk to them.

>*Living on a Thin Line plays in the distance*

The nigress had a right to be angry if someone was throwing food. However the nigger bf needs stamping on

She's only angry she didn't manage to catch it in her fat gob.

Reminder that the whites were coming home from Notting Hill carnival so they were 'diversity fans' and they certainly got a good dose of diversity here kek

yes exactaly but still it makes my blood boil this fat cunt

Associate with the coal. Pay a small toll.

disgusting.

Wigger tried to Nigg. Nigger super Nigged. The end

>travelling to Birmingham from London

Attached: bongobongoland.jpg (300x450, 42K)

Fucking britbong pussies you can't even throw a proper punch to a couple of niggers. kys

HahaaHhahha

Dailymail needs to take a cue from stormfront and title it Ethnic Crime Report: Incident 25,567,764.

Lol

>Gay white guy
>''White girl'' barely looked mixed
>Black guy
>Fat black woman.

And nothing of value was lost, notting hill carnival is the biggest ''black culture'' festival in the UK.

This. Just by looking at them you can see that they totally deserved this, especially the faggot in the overalls.

You? Pretty sure our average fighting ability beats your meme flag countries. Granted those fukers are pussies. But living around niggers people fear fist fights as niggers can go straight into angry ape mode and start stabbing people to death for minor issues.

What's better- nogs or wogs?

Would never attend this chimp fest. They got what they deserve.

What a disgusting nigger nig nog beast. The typical sheeboon that is. Fat and with the wig to hide the sow wool on its head. Also typical behavior. Usually the end up naked during these fights though.

Why don't the other passengers intervene?

Around blacks, never relax!

Attached: leah-brahms-geordi.jpg (180x240, 9K)

Wogs, but just barely. While nigs go straight to stab mode, wogs just go angry emo mode and stand there yelling about shit. Wogs hate throwing hands.

For reference here is the video and commentary on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=ha18dCiYMZI

>Start buying guns

Attached: Around blacks....png (1143x876, 109K)

This, all these fuckers vote labour, they get what they deserve, plus if you’re white and in birmingham wtf do you expect. Let’s hope thise crackas got redpilled that day.

Braking her jaw might be the best strategy in that situation IMO

no arrests?!!! dont you slaves have cctv images of you every moment youre not in your house? this is crazy

Attached: 1515610742139.png (447x349, 185K)

They won't arrest blacks

She's a fuckin moron. These people are apes. Also yet another video of some chimp trying to stomp on a dude's head while he's on the ground. Fucking subhuman psychos.

the whites deserved it.

throwing food in public is niggerdry pure and simple.

>honest face
so no nonwhites, got it

While the whites deserve it this is ridiculous, the west is truly fallibg, this is the trash that will dictate our laws in the future, fuck man...

More like how much longer the majority population of Syrians want to put up with you ta bangerand mash l.

Honestly by voting in a woman you fucked yourselves. Now wash Ahmed feet for him good goy

>memeflag
Opinion discarded

Hence why it's so important to watch what is unfolding in South Africa....

imagine that big black ass bouncing on your dick!

You know whats weird? As chimpy as the woman was, the English accent makes it a bit more tollerable. Our Blacks sound like pure American ebonics ghetto Nogs.
I once saw Stevie Wonder on a talk show asmit he can always tell when he’s talking to Black people - except sometimes in England.

Attached: E8C63706-B4EC-446D-BE61-FC9865A2F3AF.png (900x805, 1.28M)

When you move to an African country you shouldn't be surprised when the people act uncivilized.

diversity is good
diversity is a strength

White women being beaten bloody by blacks are getting exactly what they deserve.

Don't protect white women from minorities until they vote conservative at a rate of 80% just like white men.

>She's a fuckin moron
I agree, but in context she had a valid grievance, even if she lacked the intelligence to properly deal with it. The B/F is a grade A cunt for fighting the Gayboy who was trying to break it up only to stamp on his head. Absolutely uncalled for, people picking fights and sucker punching people makes my blood boil. IMO those who prey upon the weak should become prey themselves.

>subhuman
not sure, but we should explore whether or not they can legitimately be called Modern Humans

Attached: 1515756159438.jpg (205x246, 6K)

The stink emanating from it would be enough to kill a horse.

Attached: imagine.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>The absolute state of white people

Let blacks fuck us over haha and we just sit there and look at kardashians tweets and shows.
Just nuke us, let china take over.

No wonder White Women prefer BBC take a look at that faggot White Boy taking all those punches. smdh. Guaranteed break up

>until they vote conservative at a rate of 80% just like white men

nigga what

Was it worth fighting us in WW2? Is that the future Churchill wanted for Britain? The Anglo finally reaps the fruits of his decisions.

Attached: LOICENSEE.png (891x366, 35K)

your mother should have beat you as a child.
i say mother because only someone without a father in their lives would think throwing food in public is acceptable.

Attached: 1535543299604.png (1022x731, 643K)

Kek, imagine the chimpout if they actually pulled something like that off?

Then don't throw food like a 5 year old then have the nerve to deny it the beat was well deservef the niggers were in the right this time clowns should be beaten.

Why doesn't the white cuckboy fight back? I'm not even a violent person but if someone touched me I would fucking piledrive their ass.

>When they denied the act, she told them: 'Don't make me take off my wig. I will punch you into next week!'
blacks make me laugh

also
>drunk fucks doing stupid shit
truly a story never seen before.

If you throw food at people on public transport you deserve to get your arse kicked. I don't give a fuck what colour you or they are. Public transport is hellish enough without having some drunk pricks think it's funny to use you as a human trash can.

The actual state of the UK
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6105481/Police-officers-arresting-man-McDonalds-Hackney-east-London-kicked-onloooker.html?ito=video_player_click
Can we break allegiance already?

Getting your ass kicked and beat so bad by a 5 foot cumbersome nigress is laughable as can be. The other nigger, fueled by his primitive instinct immediately attacked the lone gay boy because he knew he was an easy target for the him to swing his tiny arms at. The bong lady backed and lowered herself to the ground the moment her hair got caught in the nigress grip.

What a joke, either white bongs have no idea about basic defense and counter attack, or they are too afraid to strike back because of blacklash on social media.

>I will bow to the nigger and let him humiliate and beat me but at least I wont be called a RACIST.

>He has given up all hope

What a sad situation for a once so glorified country. You Bongs really deserve a quick end of you misery.

Attached: 4F81EC2B00000578-6111925-image-m-4_1535575531855.jpg (634x588, 43K)

White people seriously lack brotherhood. Did you see how the black dude immediately jumped to attack the white dude while all other whites ran away like rats out of an aqueduct? You guys need to bring the KKK back. Your tribe mentality game is seriously weak.

>Why doesn't the white
>white
there's your answer

That's probably the first time he has been hit.

And yes, these numbers are righteous glory.

Actually I'm on the side of the black girl for once.

What I don't understand is why the other black dude went in for the other guy, all I saw was him standing there minding his fucking business.

The white bitch totally deserved that ass whoopin, not so sure about the white guy... as always, bitches get males into shitty situations with their attitude, kek

Attached: Ohm Bunny.png (355x355, 223K)

So? I'm white. Last guy that tried to fight me got 2 broken fingers before he could get a second punch in. If this video actually proves the average white man is a complete cuck, then I might just give up on this place after all.

LOICENSE

>just ignore it goy itll be okay

Attached: fuckingkike.gif (500x375, 337K)

>that nigger stomping on the head of the guy
why hasnt he been arrested?

>that whitecuck "male" who got pulverized by a nig
Would have been avoided if he learned his squats for sturdy legs and a sturdy position.
You make fun of us Slavs doing squats, but now you know why we do them. Don't skip leg days.

Modern whites are cucks, unfortunately.

That is a verry good point. The jew is behind this. Tribe mentality is pathological according to (((their))) cultural marxism/ critical theory. Only for whites though. We need to fight this with all means and bring back in-group awareness.

Cops deserve what they get

She claims she didnt do it stupid. Unless that nigger KNOWS for a fact it was her, then ths want justifiable. And the male nigger attacking the innocent white dude -what of him?

Coco no like sandwich lady awww awww

Attached: niggles IQ.jpg (718x718, 56K)

lel

someone make a webm with this over it
clyp.it/zkzzu3vk

Are you saying I'm just a 30yo boomer who doesn't understand the next generation?

That's exactly what I was talking about, man... why would you turn an ass whoopin into a street fight, what the hell is wrong with y'all? Two bitches fighting, the worse it can happen is one of them getting some scratches, just lay back and enjoy the show. But 10 men fighting? Damn man, that shit could be a massacre. It is worth risking your life for some bitch losing her temper? Hell no, man,. You better miss me with that shit. The white man who took his backpack and changed seat did the right thing.

chimps doing chimp things
> image my shock
but the libshit had it coming bet they voted labor

Attached: varg1.png (757x451, 714K)

The white guy went to try and help the girl and the negro immediately chimped out because he must've assumed that the white guy was going to attack the negress. Or he was just looking for any excuse to beat up a faggot.

In any case, this is a great example of how other races will defend one another in a multiracial conflict, while whites are the only race which is completely atomised and will passively observe one of their own being beaten by an outsider. In their home country, no less.

What's disturbing is that this phenomenon is not limited to one country. It's pervasive in the west. There are countless videos like this on the internet from the USA and all over Europe.

Attached: 1534499750501.jpg (1013x1024, 114K)

Who are you trying to kid? I'm 30 years old too, and our generation is just as passive and meek in these situations as Gen Zers.

and only a nigger would think getting thrown food at is reason enough to beat the person who did it like that...

LOL whites btfo@@@@!!!!

Attached: 1526752048820.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>uk=doomed

Attached: putin.gif (499x281, 372K)

drunk brits are worst than nigs, fact

I guess my vision is kind of skewed. Being former military, most people I know are all other active or former military. I wonder if this is why many Western countries are flirting with the idea of a renewed draft. Men have become too pussified to still be useful to the jews.

t. brainlet
why would (((they))) want their slaves to be strong?

It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of who is right and who is wrong. If I saw all the scene I would've done exactly the same thing the white guy did, I would've went away from that pathetic show. Because the white girl clearly deserved what happened to her. If a black guy throws some shit at me and then come to my face saying "whatcha gun do white boi?" and repeatedly asked for me to puch the shit outta his ass after being warned, you bet I won't stop kicking his ass until it's completely flattened. In that case I would've done the exact thing the black baluga whale did. But if I see some random bitch getting her ass kicked because she done some stupid shit, the fuck I'm getting involved with that, she better square up and throw some punches because she ain't getting any help from me. If you talk shit you get hit. That's a lesson any woman should learn. They always act tough because they believe nobody will ever touch them and because they expect males to run in their defense anyway. That's something I respect about black bitches, they may have terrible personalities but at least they don't let anyone talk shit to them like white girls do.

That flying sammidge probably got enlodged in her back.

Accurate Birmingham accent.

Yeah you guys should just die out altogether. I felt sorry for you whites at first but your lack of brotherhood is just fucking pathetic

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: FF4F350E-BF24-4953-B60D-E817B11C3445.jpg (399x337, 26K)

I might actually agree with your point if you'd been able to write it in something even approximating English

Even mr Jew himself, Macron, has instated a pre-cursor to a full-on draft with his 'civil service'. That's a small step away from a full conscription army when he needs it. So tell me, what's the reason? You should know, you voted for it.

I hate seeing a nigger with a British accent, it's infuriating.

Blacks peoe here just have the same london accents