Puerto Rico increases Hurricane Maria death toll to 2,975

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45338080

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-30 06.56.28.png (865x925, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/07/14/629131912/fema-internal-report-cites-problems-with-agencys-response-to-hurricane-maria
dailywire.com/news/22431/video-shows-where-puerto-ricos-aid-went-spoiler-chase-stephens
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/09/cuba-has-lung-cancer-vaccine-many-u-s-patients-cant-get-without-breaking-law/1019093001/
vox.com/2018/8/29/17797466/trump-hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-response-death-toll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is far far far higher than Hurricane Katrina

This is Trump's Katrina on steroids.

>Puerto Shitcans are people

Attached: 1534377749602.jpg (468x543, 107K)

God damn you're telling me an island full of corrupt government officials who spent more money on welfare than on disaster preparedness had a giant influx of deaths after a disaster? Huh who would've guessed?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Except the US had everything in place for them and their corrupt mayor did everything she could to make this a political issue at the expense of getting food and supplies from American taxpayers to the people of PR - it's all on her criminal ass

They had all the help they needed.
They let those people die on purpose. The corrupt trucker union refused to distrubute the supplies to the needy until they had a pay increase.

Now taxpayer dollars will go to relief even though this is an act of God. Can we kick out territories from the union, or give them away?

That's not enough. Summon huri-chan for 50k moar

The Governor of Puerto Rico was trying to hide the death toll idiot..

Never forget the 2,975 gorillion Puerto Ricans.

The Governor of Puerto Rico was state side hanging out with Liberal elite her citizens were dieing... I hope DOJ is investigating PR corruption that got so many of its people killed.

Are they still going on about this?
I don't even remember the 2004 tsunami getting this much coverage, Christ.

Attached: 1488212169850.png (351x364, 220K)

Attached: 61666646.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Wow thats almost 3000 people, the same number that zionist traitors sacrificed during 9/11 in order to create justification for their Axis of Evil ww2 larp shopping list

Fake news. Study made without any concrete evidence and not under scientific standards.

Nah. Trump's Katrina is that he drinks, like, a lot of Diet Cokes.

The media has become boy who cried wolf.

Thousands of people died last year! It has to be Trumps fault!

Attached: Rico.png (1115x668, 78K)

Lol nah. Fema had everything ready to go and was on site immediately afterwards with a fuckton of ships and an active resupply convoy for the following weeks.

But of course people will blame grumpf anyway because cnn says so.

It will be 6 million by next week.

Too bad they have such corrupt officials
Hey Spain if you read this. Would you guys take back PR. We are so sorry for being dicks and taking it away from you

>Fema

Why does FEMA only work under Democrats and not under the pro-privatization party?

>The Governor of Puerto Rico was trying to hide the death toll idiot..

Ok but how does this change the fact that federal government response has been shit tier?

that's the point

please, enlighten me, in what specific ways was the federal government response shit tier

or are you just repeating what the talking heads are telling you

>2,975
shieeet

muh dick

Remember the 6 thousand, puto

This is from FEMA's own reporting on it's agencies response.

The blame goes to the top, which is the FEMA director and the person who appointed the FMEA director, the president. We must hold anyone who does this accountable. Cuba also got hit hard by this Hurricane, have you even heard any destruction or civilian casualties there? No because they have a government that works.

npr.org/2018/07/14/629131912/fema-internal-report-cites-problems-with-agencys-response-to-hurricane-maria

first i've heard of it, puerto rico should be disowned

Remember when they found thousands of pounds of food/thousands of gallons of water we sent them in containers and dumpsters across their shit island?
Their own govt officials hate them and did it to try and make Trump look bad. That's how gay putorico is

Attached: 1534559074103.png (573x406, 402K)

>cubas government works
Baiting this hard should be a crime.

dailywire.com/news/22431/video-shows-where-puerto-ricos-aid-went-spoiler-chase-stephens

>Cuba also got hit hard by this Hurricane, have you even heard any destruction or civilian casualties there? No because they have a government that works.

Why would you just make stuff up? Do you not know where Cuba is on a map?

Attached: Maria_2017_track.png (1280x887, 362K)

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/09/cuba-has-lung-cancer-vaccine-many-u-s-patients-cant-get-without-breaking-law/1019093001/

Ok it wasn't hit by this hurricane, but it was hit by others and you never hear about it asking for "relief". In fact Cuba wanted to give relief to Rico and US denied it.

For those who don’t know, that’s the entire purpose of an after action report. Look at everything which went wrong, and find solutions to fix it. This is pretty mild compared to some of the ones I wrote about my own missions.

They do this after every disaster to improve their response to the next one. It's literally nothing, nor is it the federal government's job to do everything for a state or local government. They're partners, not saviors

FEMA costs are shared 75% / 25%.
75% Federal government pays
25% Local government pays
Puerto Rico refused available options to pay their 25% = they get no Federally funded 75%. That’s the same rules for every FEMA deployment. Not making exceptiona for jungle shitting spice.
But in all fairness, the bond restructuring options to fund their FEMA obligations that Puerto Rico was given were really jewy.

And how man died in Katrina under Obama?

if you took away the welfare the federal government sends to PR I would bet my paycheck Cuba is more self sufficient.

vox.com/2018/8/29/17797466/trump-hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-response-death-toll based trump.

Attached: 1532093212455.png (486x332, 62K)

Nice start.