Change your sex goy

The NZ government is currently in the second reading of a bill that will allow anybody to change the sex on their birth certificate without proof that they are actually trans.
The bill is in response to a petition that had 53 signatures, the bill against it has over 300. Even NZF is voting for it.
speakupforwomen.nz/what-is-self-id/
Even trans people shouldn't be allowed to falsify information on a government document.
It will fuck up statistics and poses a risk to people who may be in prison (a rapist transferring prisons because they claim they are the opposite sex, then raping inmates).
scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1804/S00232/implications-of-changes-to-births-act-for-female-inmates.htm
Barely anyone is reporting on it
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=
Sorry for the long post I'm just pissed they aren't considering how shit of an idea this is

Attached: Tranny Takeover.jpg (819x1024, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1534557430756.jpg (1024x844, 127K)

Whys that faggot look like an argonian

lefties would double down hard on this one, call the left picture "absolutely terrible, disgusting, troubling indoctrination of children" and clap at the right picture

Just noticed but i meant the petition against it has over 300 signatures

Attached: feed me more children.png (1492x732, 1023K)

There has got to be some way to get child services to drug test that kid. Those disgusting degenerate faggots are definitely buggering him seven ways to Sunday.

Attached: 1532344573665m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Also real medical opinion on their mental illness.

Attached: 1532346525678.png (652x793, 367K)

>proof that they are actually trans

Attached: Pic2.jpg (852x1024, 389K)

bumpy

bump

You know what I mean faggot. Literally anyone can go up and change their sex on their birth certificate if this is passed. I would still disagree if you had to have a doctor's note, because you can't change your sex.

How would you know? Have you ever tried?

Why do niggers and faggots even come to this board ? You have the entire mainstream media behind you and all of Facebook Twitter and YouTube and you decide to come here ... What the fuck ? You have entire communities dedicated to celebrating your "lifestyle" , why don't you go there ? Ridiculous

Attached: 1535550116812.jpg (700x679, 80K)

They can't stand the idea of someone not being subservient to them. Anyone who is guilty of wrongthink must be destroyed.

what's the difference between the two?

do you have any sources that aren't terf fear mongering? both of the linked articles are written by batshit feminazi (usually lesbians) 'terrified' they are somehow going to be forced to date or even worse, treat trannies like human beings. you would likely normally otherwise mock their beliefs but instead here you are using them to justify phobia.
do you know the actual requirements of the current process(es) and the proposed process?

real medical opinion is that being trans is not a mental illness but the fallout it causes manifests as mental illness. and you cannot forcibly or therapeutically change the internal identity of a transperson.
that said there's actually some concern that despite that removing it from the mental illnesses section in the upcoming revision of the icd will be used to justify denying treatment.

why don't you go to stormfront or idaho?

lmao kill yourself degenerate faggot

>real medical opinion
top kek. You fags literally ransack a scientific organization and pump it full of fags and silence any research that go against your agenda. Fuck off.

I unironically support this. Wish you could do this in the US, Id change my gender to female to get cheaper car insurance. (Or which ever of the 50 genders gets cheapest insurance)

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Does she have a tight hole?

im already noncommunist facist bigot pig hating jew also disabled.

I already do , I'm just saying that noone here wants to see your faggot flag or discuss anything with you . Fuck off

Yeah that's what I figured too

im sure theres a few people that know the answer to that question.