Have you taken the Christ Pill yet Jow Forums? Christianity is undoubtably the most based faith there is

Have you taken the Christ Pill yet Jow Forums? Christianity is undoubtably the most based faith there is.

>God incarnated into the bloodline of the enemy purely to fuck their shit up.
>The Bible is the only text that specifically redpills people on the two biggest enemies of mankind, the "jews" and the "church" aka the babylonian mystery traditions (which comprises of literally all non-christian religions.
>Puts an emphasis on male dominance over women, exposing women for who and what they are.
>Pushes spiritual monarchism through a set of universal laws / principles and advocates for non-subjection to worldly authorities (Romans 13 doesn't count as a counter-arguement, context matters). E.g. you have no need to be subject to a worldly authority if you understand spiritual laws / principles and adhere to them, so if you follow them no man has legitimate authority over you.
>Is inherently peace-loving and pacifist unless threatened. Puts an emphasis on love and forgiveness until one shows they are unredeemable.
>God himself advocates for absolute genocide of aggressive tribes by the hands of "his people." But only for the sake of self-defence.
>Christianity is the backbone of western civilisation, the greatest civilisation the world has ever seen.
>The spiritual laws / principles at its foundation are simple to follow and simple to understand.
>There is no need for spiritual intercessors, you have a direct line to God through his son.
>God made it clear to everyone that he truly loves us, which is why he manifested in the flesh and put himself through the most grueling experience ever, for the sake of showing us that he was willing to put himself through what we go through unwillingly, willingly, so we know that he understands and is willing to forgive us because he recognises the odds are against us and we sin because we suffer.

Attached: Salvation.jpg (530x231, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The backbone of Western Civilization is the Roman Empire, Roman and Greek architecture, advancement of Sciences and Technologies, Militaristic Capitalism, and anything that doesn't waste the Westerner's time from conquering the world and researching his math, physics, and other STEM books, like the worthless Jewcuck Bible for example.

The best parts of which were stolen and bastardised from Christianity. Philosophically speaking Christianity is the backbone of the west because of the traditional Christian (not catholic) values.

Germanic values were more conservative than Christcuck values, and Christcuck only managed to come into power in the Roman Empire because Germanic barbarians weakened Rome enough for your Jewshit turd to find a hole to crawl through like a cockroach, otherwise it would never have happened as it's an inferior Jewshit product.
While you were masturbating over your value philosophy and Jewcuck Christ though, and being a degenerate recluse wastrel, glorious Militarist Capitalist Technomancers were inventing steam and electricity and weapons to pillage the world and build a global empire because they put 16 hours a day into sciences, military, politics, geography, and technology instead of wasting their time on a Jewcuck Bible. This is the reality of your former Empire.

>irony
Fucking servians. When are you going to realize that science and faith can coexist? Unless you are an edgetheist, you should know that by now.

Attached: l_Umnh257ObbtowD8DuJeA329015.jpg (1532x1059, 321K)

>>God incarnated into the bloodline of the enemy purely to fuck their shit up.
THIS THIS THIS

bump for genious user

They can't coexist because science depends on pushing the limits, pursuing the impossible, thinking outside of the box, dirtying the hands, and working 16 hours a day.
Meanwhile your faith in a Jewcuck is the antithesis of the all aforementioned.
That's why both of our people are now reduced to irrelevancy begging for foreign investment, because we are too cucked by a Jewshit religion.
The backbone of Western Civilization is a Techno-Fascist organization. Even the British Empire at its best was a Fascist system smokescreened under a Monarchy.

You obviously don't understand what Christianity is. Christianity isn't a "power" or an "empire." It's a faith, that's it. Philosophy, spirituality, that's where it dwells, and that's what I'm talking about. Literally all it entails is a worldview and spiritual understanding, both dictating your modalities of thought so you can be in a place spiritually whereby you can function on your own without being controlled by other worldly powers. You're talking about states, worldly powers and authorities, none of which are Christian. Sure, they can be formed around Christianity but that doesn't mean they're of Christianity because any true christians within them would be separate from them spiritually speaking, their allegiance would be with God, not the society, or state, or kingdom, or empire. "Be in the world, but be not of it."

Also, I like how you conflate the use of force with power. Power isn't dictated by force or violence, power is grace. the power to be patient and not impose things on others because you want to see a specific change. All kingdoms are weak and that's why they fall. Christianity is strong in its meekness and that's why it has survived countless societal collapses and will continue to do so. And technological advancements only go so far when you're spiritually immature. As we can plainly see today.

Fuck off with the slave-moralist drivel. Europe needs a spine, not more of the same.

Attached: 15-2.jpg (405x786, 62K)

>pushing limits
>work 16 hours a day
>being this retarded
You do know science cannot be without ethics, unless you want to destroy humanity, right? There is a reason why we lowered working hours. Stop being a pseudo-intellectual and calm down. Reduce that edge.

>It's a faith, that's it.
No. It's a Jewcuck distraction.
To put faith into a Jewcuck instead of the machine you build to kill your enemies.
To put faith into a Jewcuck instead of your own hands building and utilizing the machine.
To put faith into a Jewcuck that your enemies will perish instead of making them perish with weapons, politics, scam and deceit.
To put faith into the imaginary instead of directly impacting the reality.
To put faith into one's people's self-determination isolated from a Jewcuck Abrahamic cuckoldry like Christianity which created Islam in the first place when a bunch of Christian monks filled Muhammad's head with shit and lead him to invent Islam.
This cuckoldry of yours is a waste of limited lifespan when every second counts.
While your people die and need your assistance, you are instead busy kneeling before a cross wasting time.
While your people die and need your assistance, you are instead busy debating faith.
While your people die and need your assistance, you are instead busy masturbating over a hippie Jewcuck.
It's a distraction from the real, a false faith which puts limiters on the mind.

>Memeflag

Also
>Fuck off with the slave-moralist drivel
So please tell me precisely where you derive YOUR morals from. Or do you just not have any because it's a "spook" or something?

What you're talking about is rooted in Catholicism not Christianity.

The Catholic Church has always been an oppressive force in the world and has always sought to fit the world into it's frame and yes, as a result Catholicism and it's surrounding culture has had a massive impact on the west, but behind that, the one thing resisting to a total takeover has been Christianity. Things like freedom of speech for example have enabled people to discuss issues and take the best course of action possible or at the very least lessen the impact of negative changes being pushed by outside forces.

The only thing diametrically opposed to the things you've mentioned is catholicism. And remember, Catholicism has single handedly persecuted more christians than any other force on the planet. True christianity welcomes open discussion, the pushing of limits, pursuing more knowledge etc. Catholicism doesn't because it's rooted in the mystery traditions which require a hierarchy of ignorance where the majority are unaware of most things while the minority dictate knowledge for the sake of fulfilling their own agenda.

And the reason we're so cucked is because Christianity has been corrupted. Most Christians are barely Christian, they think things like "jesus was a total pacifist" when he advocated the right to self defence and god himself advocated for genocide if the need be, and this bastardisation of christianity has been pushed by the catholic church so it can maintain even more of a dominion over christian nations.

Bless you OP

Where in the bible does it advocate self-slavery?
Where in the bible does it advocate for cowardice and lack of a backbone?

You have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.

Christ himself was a staunch advocate of the self-defence principle. Europe has no backbone because of multiple things like the chemical dumbing down of the masses, the demoralisation through the over-sexualisation of society, the destruction of the family unit, dependency on instant gratification and other things like alcohol for the sake of not feeling totally hopeless, I could go on and on, but my point is the current state of Europe is not because of Christianity, it's because of a falling away from Christianity.

>You do know science cannot be without ethics
Science is a field of codifying reality, which in itself has nothing to do with ethics.
War is the catalyst for science.
Where scientists would otherwise be carelessly and half-heartedly doing their thing, war amasses them with a knife hanging of a thread above their necks to push them to their limits, to force them to innovate, provides funding from the lands and wealth of the war casualties, provides them a battlefield devoid of ethics to experiment on, to think twice as fast and twice as hard than otherwise.
The Japanese Unit 731 advancing Biochem by 100 years by killing millions of Chinese, to the point that USA gave them immunity for all the research that would otherwise been impossible without millions of deaths. That is your ethics.
The surgical advancements still used today which were developed by doctors during the Middle Ages up and through WW1 which capitalized on ignoring ethics and using the bodies of enemies as experiments.
The 100 years war which pushed Britain into desperate self-improvement in all areas, political intrigue, sciences, technology, military, the field of management, economics, to establish the foundations of the future Empire.
WW2 and Cold War both forcing the scientific and engineering fields of society into overdrive and giving ungodly amount of funding from wherever it can be stolen to get an edge.
Those are your ethics. To wipe their ass with.

Don't fall for the bait. Everyone with half a brain knows a thing or two about economy, which the servian likes to ignore for his workdview.

You sound really edgy and hardcore man, I'm sure you're going to do great things with your life. But you have to be 18 to post here.

>war is catalyst for science
Stopped reading. You are either a troll or a complete retard. Have a last (you).

Watch out for the word "bless" though

Bless means sacrifice. Look it up. That's how the devil tricks people is through words. Jesus Christ is a false name but is often accepted regardless by the "powers upstairs"

Yahushua Ha Mashiach

So you believe that because you lack the capacity to not be distracted by Christianity to the point of inaction, that Christianity is a problem?

Do you not think that maybe the problem is your own lack of a capacity, your own limitations?

You seem to be projecting. And I mean, you've been quite insulting and vitriolic too which tends to be a show of insecurity so I'm guessing you're saying what you're saying so you can maintain your self-illusion of superiority over others.

Ironically, you need Christianity.

History is edgy and hardcore. I don't have to sound anything by merely reading from what history unfolded, as it unfolded.

History is a troll and a retard then. The quantity and quality of patents and scientific/engineering advancement all have a massive surge under 1 common circumstance throughout history: War.
Including even the Renaissance which was birthed under complete and chaotic civil war, wars in Europe, and wealthy megafamilies funding its pioneers recklessly and with abbadon.

Technological advancements have done two things mainly over time. Separated us from nature and our true selves, and contributed towards the formation of a global order. History is simply the story of mystery babylon working to form the old world order anew. For every step forward we've made, we've made two steps back and sold ourselves out to a "higher authority" in the worldly sense.

Ironic thing is, what you want to do is the exact thing that starts 40k's Imperium. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Good. 40k's Imperium is what we need.

Without a science to defend you or per-emptively destroy your enemies, enjoy the reenactment of the glorious genocide Romans dealt to the Jewshit Christcuck hippie faith, and the genocide being dealt now by the 3rd Jewshit iteration that is Islam.

>what we need
Christ, you ARE a retard. Let these topics to those who actually have common sense and go replay your paranoid schizophrenia on /b/.

I agree. Us Christians need to grow a backbone once again. But the problem isn't inherently Christian, its because of other factors as I've previously mentioned. If we were following the gospel we would never have let things get to the point they're at.

I mean, like I said, God himself pushed for genocide against tribes looking to destroy his people. If God communed with us the same way he did then he'd be telling us to mercilessly wipe out all of the Muslims, the men, the women, the children and even the animals, to make it so they never had a chance to rise up and attempt to ruin us again.

>God incarnated into the bloodline of the enemy purely to fuck their shit up.
Lies, Jesus incarnated into the Israelites who were subjected to centuries of natural selection to produce the ideal body for God. He wasn’t a hook nosed Edomite jew.
>God himself advocates for absolute genocide of aggressive tribes by the hands of "his people." But only for the sake of self-defence.
More bullshit. It wasn’t for self-defense. It was for imperialism.
>There is no need for spiritual intercessors, you have a direct line to God through his son.
Oh it’s just a dumb prot.

Humanity needs no savior.

Your Croatcuck common sense is sucking the dick of the very Papacy which sieged and pillaged Zadar before moving to fuck up Constantinople.
Such common sense is not needed.

Said the worst of them.

>muh cuck xDDd
Thanks for proving my point.

You have no point, since you are still stuck in the subhuman mindset that keeps the Balkans as worthless as they are and cuckslaves to outsider forces whether East or West or South.
You are better off adopting Chink Taoism to uncuck yourself, than pursuing the cock of the very Church which pillaged your cities which is the definition of cuckoldry.

Hey buffon where did you think the institutions and work-day discipline came from ? Churches bigot. Hierarchy and math ? Theology. Creativity and innovation (and the remote concept of Freedom)? Surely not from Middle Eastern stone throwing tribal tent apes.

Are there any other Hitlerian Esoterists in this thread? I'm looking for a brotherhood which isn't a honeypot.

Bump for repent

>look at me! I know stuff! I'm smarts!
Did you come here from >>>r/atheism? Because this type of autism can only be found there. Stay down, pajeet. Let others do the job. Anyways, my last (you). For real, this time.

Attached: tumblr_ndq13riQdn1u1hprho1_250.png (247x204, 11K)

>Hey buffon where did you think the institutions and work-day discipline came from?
There's 2000 years of history before the Christcuck Jewshit Church coming into existence, of institutions developing and work-day discipline existing in various forms through different cultures.
Know where discipline comes from? Military education.
Know where institutions come from?
Creative and conniving political intrigue training that couples wisdom and intelligence, combined with sciences and engineering.
Your Christcuck Church is the one which adopted these ideas from Greek and Roman pagans, who adopted from predecessors, who adopted from other predecessors.
You even stole architecture from Romans and Greeks.
A Jewshit religion which couldn't stand up on its own legs but banked on German barbarians weakening Rome.

>Stay down, pajeet. Let others do the job.
Perfectly describes the state of Croatcuck people standing down and letting Germans and Austrians do the job throughout the history. Your suggestion comes from experience. The wrong kind of experience.

stress pushes for innovation and achievement
ready to get pillaged right into the hand of roman elite AKA Americans AKA white thieves

I feel The Lord calling to me every day. Thank you for this post.

It is time to repent. Judgement will soon be at everyone's door. There will be nowhere to hide.

Fun fact: The Roman state switching to Kikestianity coincides with its’ rapid acceleration into extinction.

hey ! that's my cheap workforce you are destroying there !

Correlation /'causation ? Evidence needed

Attached: D5FDB38B-3217-4142-812E-E71AA31A1B93.jpg (284x177, 16K)

Jesus Christ sucks cocks in hell. The baby Jesus was fucked by dogs.

Read a book nigga

you are a true eastern slave , welcome to Israel, come on, join in !

hey ! that's my cheap workforce you are destroying there !

Thank you for such valuable input, anons will surely be convinced.

Christ is Lord.
Repent, anons, He will forgive all and deliver us from all evils of this world.

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 557K)

this is a white person thing; & ur a racist because of it

Attached: Angelic Bliss Lg.jpg (378x600, 210K)

Low IQ response, perhaps you should shillboy

I noticed too

Yugocommunist jew shills like the serbtard flag posting in this thread are the reason why Judgement Day can't come soon enough.

And the JEWS KING SOULMAN JUJU RELIGION SULTANS WERE BLACK. OBAMA HMM JIMMY Cracked corn but why CHINA NORTH KOREA AND IRAN NOT GET THE DIRTY GAY PRIDE PROMOTER OR THE FAKEBOOK. FACEBOOK WAS 3 FOREIGN GUYS BLK PERSON DATING SITE SET UP IN AUSTIN TX OBAMA SHOT IN HEAD RED CARPET PEOPLE WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST WITH WOUNDS ON HIS HEAD. ALEX JONES COVERED IT. JONES WORSHIPPED THE BEAST AND HIS IMAGE. MARK OF BEAST hmm Obama made sure even the poor got a free cellphone abortions taboo why..go microwave an egg. Mark Obamas shitty white wash we all saw him trial 1 day 2 well Obama... yeah Jack went back in his box. Jones hmm is gone i wonder who is HERE..STAY YELLOW AND GREEN RAINBOW RIGHT....GTFO THE NET GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD FOLLOW NO ONE APPS....THEY SHALL REAP WHAT THEY SOW. LIVING PROOF SHIT BACKFIRES IN MACHINES. WHY China, North Korea an Iran not get dirty pride or fakebook. Why china wear doctor filter mask chem trails crystal tec collection of info GTFO...
You
You
You

Got a live one here fellas

Too bad Cuckmmunism sources to the Jewshit Christcuck Church.
Lo and behold Rome starts falling when Christcucks come to power and start welcoming German barbarians into Rome to fuck it all up.
Welcoming enemies in to save them is the Christcuck creed. The Germans noticed the fallacy of this cucked religion just in time and turned Protestant, resulting in massive elevation of the German people.

Beast network what 7 apps are linked to Facebook and what 10 kingdoms took in the dirty ass 3rd temple mind juice SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTIONS effected the LORD'S SANCTUM TEMPLE 2 HEART MORAL COMPASS. NATO YEAH FACEBOOK POL IF YOU CAN BRING SOMEONE BACK FROM DEAD WHO ..DUMB ASS PEOPLE PUT HITLER. SO BEAST NETWORK DREW IN HITLER.
YOU
YOU
YOU

based and redpilled

Look at this sad baby larper. What's the matter? Mas that Christianity built something in 1k years that your retard muh aryans couldn't build in 3k years?
Listen here, little faggot, you obviously don't understand the value of Philosophy, something vital not only to a peoples' and society's proper mental development, but also for advancement of science, for that will only prevail when one's needs and ca[abilities are understood at the methaphysical level. Christ gives us the ultimate redpill, which is that in order to survive eternity, compassion is the only way to do it.
While your retard Germanic faggots were fucking each other and over each other, Christianity molded a new era of Greco-Roman cultural superiority while redpilling the ancient world on Jews and their lies, literally ripping them apart and remodeling them for the man of the new age.
Your fucking hatred for Christianity and calling it Jewish shows your lack of any understanding of literally anything. You literally contradict yourself by calling for scientific advancement, but saying that German pagans were a 'superior' culture. You fucking retard. It was the Germanic pagans who fucked over Rome and Christianity literally not only preserved it, but spread its remains among the same Germanics who through faith attapted to it and gave it new life. Christ literally resurected Rome over the mutant corpses of your, and mine, pagan ancestors.
But why the fuck am I typing this, you won't read it. You'll be too bussy getting ready for school.
Fucking child, learn your history and your culture.

Shit YOUR CREATED IN THE EXACT IMAGE. GOOD WOLF AINT BEEN FED IT GOES RABID WORSE than bad wolf. No one is TRIUMPH ~FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT like song speaking up to iniquities freedom on net plus this is NATO you cant be tracked. Follow no one the apps LORD IS A JEALOUS GOD this is his MATRIX. THE FURY... CAN YOU FEEL HIS RAGE..LOVERS OF INIQUITY NO ONE HAS BALLS TO STORM THE GAY ASS OBAMAS TWITTER ACCOUNTS LIKE ME.....MERRITT MATTERS VEILS BEEN LIFTED LOOPERS LOOPING...
YOU
YOU
YOU

Terry is that you?

LION AND LAMB LAYED LONG AGO. THAT IS ISMAEL ISAAC AND JACOB TRIBES...THEY WORSHIP WHO ALLAH. ...LORD'S MY SHEPHERD...LUKE 22 10 MAN IN MOON POURED HIS PITCHER DEC 30 SUPER BLUE RED MOON. LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD TO HEAL MY HEART. TAKE UP HIS YOKE SUN AND HIS CROSS OF BEAST NETWORK.

>you obviously don't understand the value of Philosophy
The values of Greek and Roman and even Chinese philosophy are perfectly understandable.
The values of Christcuck Jewshit philosophy however which is a stitched up hack and fraud, is what resulted in your country becoming a memeflag. Enjoy it.
Christcuck Jewshit's "redpill" is pacifism and hippie cuckoldry. Cucklord and Savior of Enemies Jewsus himself is your biggest weakness.
God won't save you, nor will Jewsus the Cuck, only your own hands and self-determination will.

Learn your fucking history you little shit.
The Roman Empire barely lasted 200 years all the time in between two Emperors trying to kill each other to take it all for the short while of their life. Christianity literally helped patch society back together, if it were otherwise, the religious aspect of the country would have split also, but not even the most hardcore pagan Emperors would bring Christianity down.
Also your beloved cuckmunism was the most atheist power in the world solely made so by Jews to kill of Christianity and even fucking Stalin didn't manage that.
Why the fuck do you think Nazi Germany was ubber Christian? Why do you think Hitler starting to do stupid shit when he betrayed Christianity for Islam?

Gee why china wear DOCTOR FILTER mask...chem trails sky net..crystal tec collection of info to deceive and try and Judge...wage of sin is DEATH DONT BE DECEIVED. THIS TEC IS SO SMART IT CAN READ YOU AND ITS AI HMMM ..U SAW THE POPE JUST KNOW SAYING NO HELLO AFTER MAKING MONEY DEVOURING widows houses......little late..HOLY DIVER ~DIO..there no dought the Star of the masquerade.
You
You
You

>The values of Greek and Roman and even Chinese philosophy are perfectly understandable
You fucking nigger. The best parts of all that Philosophy is literally Christian tier. Taoism with a single creator, as well as Plasto's and Aristotle's ideas of a prime mover. Compassion, justice, humility, all aspects of CHristianity over your fucking barbarian blood magic bullshit.
You think Christianity is pacifist? Nigger, ancient Israelites literally destroyed nations for child sacrifice and demon worship. The CRusaders fough tooth and nail against Islam. The New World was conquered through blood and sweat fighting savage canibals. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>God won't save you
God has already saved me, you ignorant piece of shit. And he also saved you from someone like me beating the shit out of a retard like you.

Hitler was afflicted by the divine where did HEIL HITLER PUT UP THE SPOKES FOR THE PYRAMID DIGITAL AGENDA. LIKE MOVIE DOWNSIZING.... or song ~Bullet with Butterfly wings... MEEK INHERIT THE WORLD...MEEK

The Roman Empire lasted because of a good Fascist government which endured regardless of Emperors and leaders killing each other.
Then it ended when your Jewcuck Shitreligion started welcoming big barbarian cock into it, only for the entire Europe to be fractured into hundreds of nations under the illusion of a common religion which didn't do shit to stop the most complex list of war events in European history because it turns out states don't give a fuck about religion and people don't give a fuck about God when they are starving and the local priest is fucking their boys while stealing their food income.
Communism was literally born of Socialist Utopianism which adopts half its ideas from the Christuck philosophy, Karl Marx himself lists borrowed ideas from Christian cuckoldry, if you've read a book in your life, let alone French Revolution Socialists.
The only thing Nazi Germany betrayed was the philosophies and teachings of Greeks and Romans to commit the same mistakes most cautioned by the aforementioned. Cuckstianity didn't have shit to do with it. Cuckstianity doesn't teach you how to wage war, military education does which Hitler lacked beyond being a footsoldier.

Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04

Accepting Francis = Apostasy
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw

St. Robert Bellarmine (1610), Doctor of the Church: "A pope who is a manifest heretic
automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a
Christian and a member of the Church. Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by
the Church. This is the teaching of all the ancient Fathers who teach that manifest
heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction."

>The best parts of all that Philosophy is literally Christian tier.
Precisely, and devoid of Jewshit that Cuckstianity has mangled into itself.
Which is why it's better to avoid Cuckstianity and use Greek/Roman/Chinese trifecta as a foundation separated from some Jewcuck Christcuck and Abrahamic turd.

God bless.

Attached: Christmaspresent.jpg (1360x1924, 419K)

>unable to comprehend that the Christ is the ideal path
>calling Christ a jew and drawing retarded parallels between Christianity and communism not to mention Europa Universalis understanding of history further reveals his reddit education
>unable to comprehend that Roman Empire understood that Christianity elevated the greco-roman ideal to the spiritual level apart from being REAL and accepted it because of that
>that Christianity was the sole reason why both west and east persevered through the millenia
>that the greatest advances in science were done throughout the history by deeply CHRISTIAN people that understood the meaninig of beauty and self-sacrifice that Christ embodies
>equates the one True Orthodox faith with cucktholicism
>glorifies germans, the most cancerous plague that ever ravaged Europe second only to the kike menace
>muh science for science sake
>muh vidya muh goyim 40000

Hope your mother doesn't ground you and changes your password so I can laugh at your posts some more

>The Roman Empire lasted because of a good Fascist government
You fucking retard... IT WAS LITERALY WHAT DESTROYED ROME
What the fuck man?...
Nigger doesn't even know about Steeliko and the two brat Emperors. One who destroyed the Western Empire with his total idiocy and the other living like a piece of shit and stagnating the East so it couldn't reconquer the West again.
Fuck man, you have no idea how much I hate people like you right now.
Your fucking pagan larpers literally wrecked the Empire with their bullshit because Rome was't capable on holding its peace deals BECAUSE of garbage government with corrupt retards who were literally godless and power hungry faggots like the barbarians.
You little shit. Go take your hyperbolization and complete lack of understanding of history and human nature to your mom's basement.
And communism was literally a Jew trick to weaken Christianity by exploiting weakesess and missinterpretation to fool socialist retards since the 16-17th centuries who were all in rebelion against Christianity with their liberalism and socialism. You fucking mutt, why the fuck do you think Christian Europe was a monarchy for hundreds of years? Because Germanic Tribalism?
And if the Nazis hadn't betrayed their Christian roots, which was literaly the same Greco-Roman heritage preserved by Christianity for centuries, they would have kicked that old, drug addict, megalomaniac Hitler to the old folks home and won it all in the name of Christ.
Fucking kids these days man...

Kek, based bosnian.

I'd literally choke you if I could.
>The best parts of all that Philosophy is literally Christian tier
>Precisely
>So that's why we should destroy it
Fucking fatalistic piece of shit. What the fuck is logic anyway, eh?

>the Christ is the ideal path
>flip a table and get impaled on a cross
>become a soÿcuck supreme
>get fucked in the ass by the rest of the world because it won't turn pacifist just because you have
>Roman Empire fails as soon as it adopts it
>half of the list of historical technological and scientific advances between 4th century AD and 17th century AD belong to China and Shitslam
>needs a cucklord to advance science instead of science for science sake
kek

A Fascist empire wouldn't have allowed barbarians into it recklessly to "save their souls. Your faggot church sure did though.
Pagan Romans were the ones who created Rome in the first place.
It's funny how Cuckstianity is not involved in the creation of one of the greatest Empires, but merely its fall. No wait, it isn't funny at all.
And Communism was literally a Jewcuck inventions just like the Jewshit Christian Church which utilized Jewshit and Christshit to ruin the world in similar ways that the Church with its dumbfaggotry.
The Nazis didn't have Christian roots, and the only thing that failed them was their dear leader not listening to the advice of his military officers in a documented series of globally acknowledged factual suggestions. As you can see, it's plainly a military matter and no Christuck Jewshit religion has any connections to it.

>I'd literally choke you if I could.
You can try choking your micropenis instead, that's what Christcucks are best at.
>the best parts of those philosophies created Christuckceldom the Jewshit religion, and then added Jewshit flavor to it to ruin it
>back to the roots to avoid Jewshit
It's pretty simple, the roots are thousands of years longer and older than Cuckstianity.
One doesn't need to practice the Cuck Church to pile the good ideas of Greek, Roman, and Chinese philosophy into practice. That's called Utilitarianism.

jesus wasnt a jew, he was king of the jews aka ruler of them. jesus was aryan

We are in REVELATIONS HMM...REV 13 OBAMA KUSHNER 2ND BEAST SAYS A JEW BUT ISN'T...REV 17 HMM REV 18 22 VERY INTERESTING....sheeze do you not watch the heavens luke 22 10 man in moon poored lion and lamb layed. Moon and sun were kissing and the moon was split and the moon melted like a candle. All the GAYS WERE RUNNING FROM THEIR HOMES PLAGUED WITH JUJU BED BUGS ON A BIBLICAL LEVEL. ...EXODUS AND RAPTURE BEEN HAPPENING. ...HOW CLOSE DO YOU PAY ATTENTION..FLIGHT KICKED IN LONG AGO FOR ME HMM HUMANITY STAR FAITH TOOK ANCHOR.
YOU
YOU
YOU

You're advocating for fascism over individual liberation from degeneracy and ignorance to the point where no centralised worldly authority is needed, the latter obviously being preferential, therefore your arguement is invalid.

You want regression, not evolution. You want things to get worse not better, you want to have less responsibility, not more, you want to be ruled, you don't want to rule yourself.

If anything is clear from your entire collective diatribe it's that you clearly hate yourself and everything else + everyone else too, you have no hope, you simply want to impose onto others and onto the world how you think things should be as opposed to encouraging individuals to better themselves.

Really corrupt worldview man. You call Christians slaves, but you're enslaved by your own egotism and self-hate. You are literally calling for your own literal enslavement to a centralised authority.

You dislike the church and christianity because they espouse responsibility, you love fascism because fascism imposes, instead of expecting people to live up to their individual responsibilities. You want to be regulated as opposed to self-regulating through true understanding of self and spiritual principles.

>6 hours on a cross
>most grueling experience ever

He was a desert loon that got executed for shit talking Rome.Then his followers made stories up about him.

Remember that salvation is free to anyone that wants it. And don't let anyone deceive you with big and vain words, or gaudy churches and temples, or fancy rituals. Remember how the thief on the cross simply admitted that he was a sinner and that he needs to be saved from himself, and he was saved that very moment. And don't let anyone deceive you with big and vain words, or gaudy churches and temples, or fancy rituals. These people don't understand grace and faith, or the love of God.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

You have no IDEAS ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT IT CHANNELS THROUGH..SHOULD BE A GOOD SAMARITAN MATT 25 35 LORD HIS SELF IS THE TESTAMENT FETAL POSITION strangers dont ask for help, you will know him by the weight of his piercing stare. Lord's a JUKEBOX HERO HE HAS STARS IN HIS EYES...WELL YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU COME ACROSS HIM ....HOW DO HARVANGERS ON THE NET WORK....FOLLOW NO ONE apps...

>You're advocating for fascism over individual liberation from degeneracy and ignorance
Fascism is a militarist ideology which tolerates individual liberation to the point where it doesn't harm the machine as a whole, and polices discipline and futurism to the point they don't harm the machine as a whole, with regulation based on rationalism rather than churchism, which practices defensive militarism as a core.
National Socialism converted the defensive into inherently offensive by adding racial superiority to the Fascist foundation, fucking it up for everyone. So you are incorrect.

He willingly sacrificed himself for the sake of people whom in the vast majority would reject him, and he knew they would. But he loved them anyway. That is the most grueling experience ever.

Do you guys even know why you're having this argument - the same exact argument that occurs here every day?

Because it's fun. Also to waste the time of Christcucks who are more busy defending their Jewshit religion than they are bettering themselves through physical training and education of more important subjects in life that relate to the Earth they live in rather than the Hogwarts up above.

>A Fascist empire wouldn't have allowed barbarians into it recklessly
It doesn't have a choice when it falls apart.
>Pagan Romans were the ones who created Rome in the first place
Then these same pagans went for an Empire, and then accepted Christianity to keep the Empire intact for over 2 centuries.
>It's funny how Cuckstianity is not involved in the creation of one of the greatest Empires, but merely its fall. No wait, it isn't funny at all.
Literally preserved it after it failed itself and paved its way into Europe where pagans YET again accepted Christianity over their tree larping idolatry.
>And Communism was literally a Jewcuck inventions
>like the Jewshit Christian Church which utilized Jewshit and Christshit to ruin the world
Now I get it. You got molested by a priest and you're still so buthurt? Communism was literally built by and for the Jews. Christianity tore away from the Jews and they're still butthurt about it because God had enough of their corrupt bullshit.
>The Nazis didn't have Christian roots
Yeah. Nazi Germany was over 80% Christian by mere chance of the times.
>the only thing that failed them was their dear leader not listening to the advice of his military officers
It was literally Hitler being a fucking cunt in his old, drug powered age.
>As you can see, it's plainly a military matter and no Christuck Jewshit religion has any connections to it
So why are you so butthurt about it? Oh right, your raped ass can't accept the vital importance of philosophy in important matters of state.
>You can try choking your micropenis instead
Your mom's choking on it as we speak.
>It's pretty simple, the roots are thousands of years longer and older than Cuckstianit
You're absolutely right. Let's throw away thousands of years of progress and go back to worshiping trees and circling each other's ego.
You poor deluded bastard.
I'm not even going to degrade myself any longer by schooling a retard like you.

Attached: wtf.jpg (300x287, 27K)

WHEN PUNISHING CHILDREN 1ST ask did I do something wrong 2nd lay 10 commandments 3rd set perfect example and show them the ultimate act of LOVE SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THEM....LORD SPEAKS IN MANY WATERS..COLOR SYMMETRY PLATONIC path agora rythm...Davids Harp..there is been 1 woe and 1 wobble....watch the animals they have better instincts...cat kept falling down awhile back next 2 should come on fast....
You
You
You
See righteous see the signs wicked cant ....very narrow path

>look at me, I completely misunderstand history, religion and politics
>so its' fun to be wrong
>lol epic troll
What fucking kikery. I'm surprised you're not a communist.

And the definition of "harm" is dictated by the ones at the top, it doesn't matter if their definition is based on anything legitimate or not, because they have the use of force to back it up. So they could tell you looking at the sky is harmful to society and you'd have no choice but to believe it because if you didn't, well, say goodbye.

But you already know this and you don't care. You either want to rule, or you want to be ruled. You don't want people to grow, you think that's too much work so you're defaulting to tyranny because you're a scared little boy who can't handle the prospect of a future where true freedom and a real chance at genuine individual positive development through spiritual principles is rife because that would mean you'd have to actually look at yourself and take responsibility.

If all you're doing is wasting other people's time, surely that's a waste of your time?
And if this was a waste of my time I wouldn't engage with you. I never put time and effort into something I can't at least learn from.

>No. It's a Jewcuck distraction
imagine being this upset about what Christ did.

btw, tldr the rest. you reek of autism.

Imagine being Serb at the same time.
Talk about being a traitorous hypocrite.

>your mom's choking on it as we speak
Fucking kek, good one Juozas.

Attached: IMG_2199.jpg (600x600, 60K)

CHOP SUEY~Sun has table...Alice in Chains man in box your in the box and this is ROCKA A WITCH BOARD ... Nicotalain digits....what language is BAKA FROM please and like China is afraid of the #4....every time I try to abbreviate SHAKING My Head Baka pops up and this is SAMSUNG BEAST NETWORK SEE KIM JUNG UN GAVE THE BEAST NETWORK IT'S POWER IT LAUNCHED BEFORE THE INTERNET WAS SECURED......THIS IS OBAMAs horse shit nothing on here is true...dude Ai beast network is so smart it does facial recognition POKER FACES...AND IT'S Been watching you and knows everything it will try to DECEIVE AND EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT WAS IN PRIVATE WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE OPEN..DONT BE DECEIVED WAGE OF SIN IS DEATH AND IT CANT READ YOUR HEART.....And we all fall short of grace we all crawl and stumble before we walk and your brain doesn't developed fully till age 60...shit i just was in the ring with it and It's way too smart...The Lord unwrapped my head to heal my heart..close to those who moron...cern solomon ring replicated rfid chip magnetic YOU TUBE NORTH CAROLINA MISSING homeless under Obama. ..Cern created a parallel very disturbing a few got sucked in a sandy dark in between place...BUT THERE IS REALLY NOTHING NEW UNDER HIS YOKE SUN...HE IS THE ALMIGHTY THE THIEF OF THIEVES.....
You
You
You

>look at me, i don't even have the mental capacity to read a basic wikipedia page on how Fascism came to be and how racial politics was never its theme until Hitler came into existence
Here, have a read Jewshitcuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#History

>It doesn't have a choice when it falls apart.
Thanks to Christcuckoldy taking over.
>Then these same pagans went for an Empire
As Pagans at their peak.
>and then accepted Cuckstianity
To only end up fracturing.
Lesson learned? Don't adopt Jewshit Cuckstianity.
>Literally preserved it after it failed itself
Literally couldn't secure it anymore and instead lead into a fracture.
Turns out you don't need Christcuck the Jewshit Savior to keep a society intact, you need good military education, proper policing, and a healthy economy and technological advancement. None of them taught by the Bible but sure as fuck taught by respective fields and philosophers before Cuckstianity.
Learned also by Kings who turned back on Cuckstianity to instead elevate their states,
and even the Crusaders who figured out you need military education to win wars instead of Christcuck teachings when they ended up in a quagmire of shit in the Middle East, stuck and failing.
>Communism was literally built by and for the Jews.
So was Cuckstianity, which still treats the Jews as its best friends today.
>Yeah. Nazi Germany was over 80% Christian by mere chance of the times.
>roots
A word you don't understand the meaning of. Christcuckoldry didn't exist when Germans were being successful against Rome, and Germans became even more successful once Protestantism hit.
>It was literally Hitler being a fucking cunt in his old, drug powered age.
AKA lacking basic military education which again Christcuckdom helps fix in no way whatsoever.
>So why are you so butthurt about it?
Why are you butthurt that success doesn't require Cuckstianity as a basis? Proven through history.