Sensitive subject , why white kids and people get bullied everyday in multicultural countries ?

Sensitive subject , why white kids and people get bullied everyday in multicultural countries ?
Are they pussies ? they don't have balls to fight back ?
i think it explain why the number of white losers is higher in Jow Forums , i hope one day they will leave this website and start making it in real life

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

white people are natural cucks

Attached: MvWgz-SW_400x400.jpg (306x306, 21K)

Why doesn't Antifa like to fight one on one.... Bigger Pussies...

fit me antifa!

Attached: 1535244495149.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

LMAO.... Pussy..

lol

Attached: trump-rally-new-hampshire-509122622-s.jpg (1920x1440, 598K)

because then they get labeled as racists and have their lives ruined

Short answer (((cultural marxism))) and (((white guilt))) being pushed in schools

Shorter answer
>Fuck off Chaim

Sage

this can be fixed with white genocide

Attached: 1534889209691.png (351x468, 214K)

Post wemb of Chad Thunderpunch over and over

If you fight back you get in trouble. White's tend to avoid trouble. In the game of life whites are told not to play. Going to be fun if they ever stop listening.

white people are naturally racist

Attached: 1534875252091.png (1200x1195, 2.27M)

The laws protects the bully in this case. You will get arrest for hate crime if you fight back. Its not the filthy coon people fear. Its the Orwellian goverment stood behind them.

Whites are outnumbered. Nigs, spics, and all those shits love to attack in hordes.

white people are asking for it? what were they wearing? they basically deserve to be raped

Attached: qc5ReIr.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

white people never bully it is beneath their cultural sensibilities - do you have any gray poupon?

lol I'm voting for Gary Johnson... enjoy your binary choice fools!

Attached: AR15.png (916x746, 646K)

whites are more afraid of being labeled a racist than they are being bullied by niggers. fight back and the nigger cries racism, you're in trouble. the government through hate crime laws have effectively cucked any reasonable response.

Fuck Chaldeans tho.

This
I have been attacked by groups of nigs before. They never fight alone. Usually you anger a nig and 10 minutes later he comes back with 5 or 6 nigs. You legitimately have no chance if you don't carry

it's racist to fight black people. slavery was terrible

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

>i went to school with the kid on the right

>why white kids and people get bullied everyday in multicultural countries ?
I live in the bay area CA, I had a fn huge multicultural hs, more than most countries.. probably one of the most actually. NEVER got bullied.. People were chill and lax, partied, got wasted, sports, nerds etc. Sure there were fights, and bullying, but nothing was really targeted towards race, and this was in 2001 when 9/11 happened. No one said shit to the middle eastern kids.

>Are they pussies ? they don't have balls to fight back ?
Most of my white friends were great at fighting.

>i think it explain why the number of white losers is higher in Jow Forums , i hope one day they will leave this website and start making it in real life
Are you seriously taking .00000000001% of a population and accrediting it to 100%?

Then again, I'm kind of doing the same by comparing the bay area to the rest of the world. Crazy how a very multi cultural region could pull in 2 trillion a year and be one of the best places to work on the planet.

because while other races are encourished to band together and promote their own, white people are told by jew media to feel inferior and instead of banding together we are told to expel 1 after another group on the behest of jew media.

but the natural cycle is a win for us, as we have already seen the change online with "gamergate" and the other -gates where people stopped following the media-led wolfpack and started questioning their motivations and looking a bit more into it.
since just the smallest of effort is needed to destroy the media-narrative and with the natural effect of self-learned is stronger than being told, the side most fall on is the opposite of the media narrative.

Keep gleeing over your small victories; the battle havent even started yet, you are just giving us motivation for the war. You cannot stop this wave with any of the jew tricks previously used. and when steel meets steel, we know who have the superior abilities and who they fear enough to release you savage beasts into our midst.

Attached: 1533545148858.jpg (600x530, 133K)

>the war
between races? Holy shit I'd be fucked then. Most of my family is of a different race than I am, and my friends are all different races... I don't see how this would work lol. This doesn't seem logical in any way.

>i dont think
>REEEEE
>*punches faec*

Attached: 1474514325843.jpg (800x774, 89K)

You mean the laws of a majority European country founded by European people which you're basically handing over. What you said only proves his point.

tell me you wouldn't bully these kids?

Attached: 1534874636238.jpg (1920x1552, 1.14M)

Liberal parents and Christ cuck parents teach tolerance and meekness total cuck faggots nothing makes me more sad then seeing white kids hurt/bullied. Bullies must be punished instantly and harshly it’s the only thing they understand. I’ve seen many bullies cry in my lifetime, usually when someone stands up to them in a physical way. As a bully myself as a child I would only stop after being confronted about it.

think this guy got bullied?

Attached: 1534876593186.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

anglos are cucks come to a slavic country
you cant expect people to fight when they already gave their countries to multiculturalism

I'm going to defeat my bully with logic!

Attached: 6vqksgvtvkf11.png (571x446, 329K)

shapiro is such a fucking cuck

Attached: 46ktgabhx9f11.jpg (750x538, 49K)

I don't think so he probably wouldn't act like such a fag if he did

Most of them are onions boy cucks in general. They should let their girlfriends & sisters come for BMC (Big Muslim Cock) or even BBMC (Big Black Muslim Cock) is fine imo

Attached: 1534876952564.jpg (1741x876, 143K)

Bring a nigger into a slavic public school and watch what happens lmao

Because whites aren't afforded the same protection as so called ethnic minorities, this ultimately damages ethnics as they go on into crime and drugs, thus never excaping their own stereotypes...

Eventually you get what you choose, and what you deserve.

Attached: 1534874765290.png (793x860, 1.1M)

i dont care about your muttistan and what happens there. Europe is forced to accept a jewish/mutt push for multiculturalism instead of our natural monoculture. And we refuse to have the same muttery pushed on us as it has already been on you. Your disgusting society is nothing like Europe and you could never understand us. You people even mutilate your childrens dicks like kikes and mudslimes. you people are lost and either you have 1 massive cleansing or you die in some war for the kikes eventually.

IGNORE meme flag faggots

Attached: 1535569241482.png (821x564, 179K)

bullying in most cases is brought on by actions which can be easily avoided

Attached: 1534876916769.jpg (1061x700, 448K)

Nignogs dont go where the real whites are . Come to redneckville and try your luck .

-Shitskins are naturally prone to violence with a "berserk" mode that allows them to fight at full strength without any regards to consequences such as jail, directly embedded into their DNA.
Whites don't have that, or at least they have lost it at some point.

-Shitskins have a tribal mentality. If some shitskin is in trouble, every shitskin in the vinicity is going to help him, even if they don't know him. It's racial solidarity. The white race is the only one that doesn't have that.

-Whites are the only ones who are going to be accused of a hate crime if they ever hit a shitskin. Shitskins can hit white people all day and it's registered as regular violence, without any connection to racism. Again, only white countries do that.

Based Yahudi. As much as I hate them, they’re getting rid of Europoid “White Nationalist” scum pretty quickly.

When is Israel nuking the Vatican, the house of Satan?

people need to stop acting like faggots

Attached: 1534875028647.jpg (852x1136, 126K)

Don't bully this guy. He is funny and loves to eat snacks. Who doesn't like snacks? Stop being such bullies. This guy is a good guy, Just fuck off.

We can fight back.
We just don't fight over dumbfuck nigger shit like sneaker brands and rap "artists".
But push harder.

Attached: 0760bc4e810a42dea846ddaec9887ac9--aryan-brotherhood-evil-people.jpg (736x414, 82K)

Here's your YOU, now stop being silly and expand on your post.

the south will rise again!

Attached: uQwh60A.jpg (802x960, 79K)

>whites don’t commit violence

>whites don’t have tribal mentality

kek

Attached: EA5AA6E4-9939-46A0-BFF8-6F8DE62FE03E.jpg (428x344, 41K)

Attached: 1535323847770.png (3508x4961, 92K)

Attached: 1535101147955.jpg (944x794, 107K)

Actual systemic racism. We will get absolutely fucked over by every system imaginable if we do something that can in some way be quantified as racist. (((They))) weren't kidding when they said they were going to hunt down every last one of us and wipe us from existence. If we don't openly fight soon were going to be an endangered species.

Attached: 1534744186210m.jpg (1024x1024, 262K)

niggers are wild animals. we are seperated from them by 50.000 years of evolution. its completely retarded to put niggers and whites in the same schools. ridiculous.

Attached: 1507941526630.jpg (818x784, 110K)

fify

Attached: corthorse.jpg (571x446, 130K)

Attached: 1534328432742.png (324x382, 281K)

I was attacked by a black person in a party once. I bitched out and shrieked at him not to attack me. I have never forgotten it and it really did something to me growing up. Ever since I into this weird automatic protection mode when I see someone getting bullied or attacked, I just can't help springing up and confronting the person. It's fucked, like that humiliation activated a robotic thing in me.

Ideal black white couple (ca 2040, black and white)

Attached: 76296A75-E2B5-45BC-8C81-3FE0E9B011E3.jpg (342x430, 22K)

Sadly this.

Attached: 1529912661094.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Normal young lads, is there a point to this?

White genocide is code word for White Cuckening.

They won.

Im old - They would have been beaten mercilessly in my time in school (graduated in 85) . Nowadays though everyone under 30 looks and talks like a fuckin pussy except for niggers and niggerized whites .

so?

Teachers go along with it.
White parents who send their kids to public schools are cuks.

Gee I wonder what the point of this thread is, any of you niggers want to take a guess?

But Im BORED

Yes. Today, white people are pussies. We willingly let ourselves become morally disarmed. It's a shame, because whites are the most violent race on the planet, and we could.easily wipe out every leftist and non white if we wanted to. We just lost our way.

Because if white kids even as much as look sideways at a paki or nog they'll get a detention and parents are called in to school to be warned about their childs racist behaviour. White kids know immigrants are untouchable. Immigrants know they are untouchable.

Tl:dr father of two kids at high school.

Look what happens when you pity the poo.
They are wretched and do not deserve the pity given to them.
Pick related ITT

Attached: IMG_6543.jpg (500x350, 62K)

This response is very common, but the problem is its less about helping another person and more about revenge, I'm sure we've all been in these situations were we try to right the past, but how long can you keep doing it.

The strongest of the European races died 70+ years ago in the biggest global cataclysm the world has ever seen.

Attached: 1503550427025.png (169x200, 80K)

They don’t need your pity though, they need Islam. Daily reminder that the Mughal Empire gave much more glory to India than kike infested British Empire.

Glad to see your country being Islamized. Your people are heading in the right direction.

White —-> larger brain —-> longer to mature

wtf i love israel now

Went to majority black public school in Chicago. You want to know the weird thing, poor white kids didn't get bullied, in fact they were bullies too... It was only the middle class, gated community white kids who got bullied.

If you're raised in a tough environment you often you do better than if you aren't.

Genuine pussies. White people that actually fight and know how to fight are considered "white trash" by their fellow peers. Suburban white kids are the biggest pussies you'll ever meet

None of the subs who follow Islam get on with each other, we are protected by your peasant mentality.

Wonder how much $$ it would take to buy a gigantic Pepe balloon for Thanks Giving Macy's parade ?
Now thats a Go Fund Me i would definitely donate to. Certainly drive the Dems/libs/sjw complete more insane.

Because they aren’t part of a little clan. Parents, put your kids in fucking sports. Shit happened to me. I eventually threw a kid over a desk and it stopped. You don’t get stronger or get people watching your back unless you play sports.

Attached: 5C239982-CFFA-48BA-98D7-9B4D8AE68721.jpg (540x545, 97K)

Being a gun to school, shoots bullies.

>Why are white people so evil? Why don't they respect and love eveyone else?

Because they have to go to school with fucking Jamal and they don’t speak degenerate. It’s a tribal thing

Parenting

After a fight something like this happens

White family : violence doesnt solve problems, plus you're being racist towards mohammed. Next time go talk to him and be nice.

Non-white family: kick is white ass harder next time. He nothing but a pussy, a son of a whore and and alcoholic. Dont dishonor our nation!

>How to end bullying as a liberal.
More bullying !
Aren't Muh feelings just great.

Attached: image-2.jpg (392x551, 108K)

Because if white kids fight back against muds it is a hate crime and school meetings take place and the white kid gets expelled and the mud parents sue the white kid's parents.

this
I fucking despise whites who dont teach their kids to stick together and fight against worthless niggers, I'm gonna teach my kids to take every opportunity they get to beat the shit out of niggers, pakis, jews and slants I fucking hate this generational betrayal I could seriously strangle to death all the wimpy middle class parents who teach their kids to treat these scum like people

>Fight back
>More bullies gang up on you
>Make your life more miserable
I've lived it. A black kid used to get bullied at my school too by white folks. Skin colour isn't really a factor. It's just that 9/10 times fighting back makes it worse

Attached: 1512110581372.gif (330x216, 966K)

Thank God for me being raised in Santa Catarina.

I can not understand this, but here we all have the German surname, we are not afraid to start the fight

and usually when we see blacks or bugres (descending of Indians) fighting with a German we jump in the fight

the other races are afraid of the descendants of Europeans here,

it seems that the white population of European and North American countries has weakened itself and now pays the price

hard times create strong mens

Day of the rope coming soon, shitskin

Muslims and jews. 2 sides of the same satanic coin.

Found the slide thread

Attached: 1535632433308.jpg (228x220, 17K)

Bad parenting
Fathers should destroy any kid who bully his son, showing him how it's done.

Intellectual superiority. Run of the mill fighting is for the monkey brained.

Because niggers and shitskins are apes

I don't know?
I was at school in the 80s in the skinhead times.
If anyone picked on one of the skins the rest of them would find that person and deal with them mob handed.

whites have lost their idea of unity.?

When I was 19 I found out that my sister's (16) black boyfriend (20 something) had been beating her so I confronted him about and he and his friends beat me up and humiliated me and made me stay at the boyfriend's place and do chores while they took turns running a train on my sister in the next room.

Shhhhh... don't tell anyone, but that only happens when we're the minority.

They are bullied because they understand the purpose of schooling is education, not the establishment of nigger-ofyle "might is right" heirarchy.

Just look at nigger countries and the bullies are in charge. Send the niggers from white countries to Kenya and see how long they bully the native niggers.