STOP MOLESTING CHILDREN

STOP MOLESTING CHILDREN

Attached: 20180826T1030-19653-CNS-VIGANO-TESTIMONY-MCCARRICK_800.jpg (543x800, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2018/08/explosive-former-nuncio-to-us-pope.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4784141/TESTIMONYXCMVX-XENGLISH-CORRECTED-FINAL-VERSION.pdf
churchmilitant.com/news/article/bishops-civil-war-over-vigano-testimony
dailystormer.name/full-letter-of-carlo-maria-vigano-archbishop-who-called-out-anti-pope-francis-as-complicit-in-homo-conspiracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=lamvHs_d6xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everytime antisemitism is on the rise we get these anti catholic stories plastered everywhere and anti nazi movies in theaters

>Proven that Catholic priests have pretty much institutionalised raping kids and the bishops cover it up

"It's the JEWS goy"

>anti catholic
I'm Catholic. I want Pope Francis to resign and I hope the conclave elects Viganò

Pope Francis knew Cardinal McCarrick was buttfucking seminarians and making them suck his dick or he wouldn't let the become priests. And yet he removed the sanctions Pope Benedict XVI placed on him.

well apparently Jews kill the kids after fucking them so the papists have a slight edge

Im not even catholic i think they are a kiked religion but I always notice this when the jews are on the hot seat they use the catholics priests as a scapegoat

They can’t. Litteraly worse than Jews desu

>hissssssssssssss!

> noooooooooooo!

> its the true root of papal authority!

> HOMOPHOBE!

>Dominican Replica

Don't you have some relatives to ransom from kidnappers?

>Litteraly worse than Jews desu
This guy is.

Attached: McCarrick_1529499931782_5682110_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 154K)

Thats mexico mr. Kangaroo nigger, BOOMERANG.

I do admire how the druggers in mexico kill catholic priest though, me likey

cows still think their religion isn't of jewish origin.
yes, you're all being blamed for child rape because that's why the order existed in the first place and you all support it by going to the churches and giving them money to rape more kids

Convert to Coptic Orthodox. The Catholic Church is toast. The Copts have endured over 1000 years of shitskin oppression/bombing Churches/second class citizens in their own country yet have great zeal in their faith in Christ.

Attached: Copts.jpg (741x462, 89K)

Oh yea. And their priests can marry.

I haven't seen evidence of that. I have heard plenty about the diddlers in the catholic church.

pretty much this. Typical projecting.

Ah, but you forget that Christ named the Jew.

Matthew 23, brother. Jesus Christ was the first /ourguy/.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1252x1252, 154K)

Vatican 2 was the Jewish takeover of the Vatican. They dont say the mass in Latin and the pop now wheres a yalmaka. Its right in your face. Were priests always knows as kid diddlers or is this a porst vatican 2 thing? I know they used to have scandals for orgis and shit but is this kiddy shit new?

the jews are defending the catholic child molestors

Attached: DlxwTOhW4AAYeVA.jpg (750x1000, 198K)

i can stop them molesting children in 5 seconds

Simply let them fucking marry.

it's bullshit that if your a priest you cannot marry someone

Now imagine all that pent up jacking off, eventually your gonna wanna know what it feels like to stick your weiner into something.
A vulnerable child is easier than most, cause they won't say anything.
so your "secret" is safe

so, let them get wives and this shit mostly cures itself

Well here's a simple solution
Everyone on the planet comes clean about pedo shit
We also make everyone on the planet comes clean about pedo shit
Regardless of what ethnicity or religion they are
>and then we kill them

Attached: kekree.gif (500x281, 898K)

>80% of all Catholic Church molestations are done to boys by adult male priests
YEAH GOOD FUCKING IDEA
THAT'S JUST WHAT A OLD FAGGOT PRIEST WHO LIKES TO FUCK LITTLE BOY WANTS
A GROWN-ASS WOMAN

Attached: tonythetiger.jpg (804x787, 126K)

>I'm an adult male priest
>I've been fucked up the ass by old men priests
>every since I was an altar boy
>all I want to do
>is to have sex with boys
>just like when I was kid
BUT THE THING THAT WILL FIX ME IS HAVING AN ADULT FEMALE WIFE

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

But you circumcise, in direct contravention of scripture.
So can mine (Greek Catholic).
>Matthew 23, brother. Jesus Christ was the first /ourguy/.
unironically this.
um, no, the reason so many priests are child molesters is because they're faggots and faggot child molesters are attracted to the power, money, and access to children the priesthood can offer them, but also to the other faggots in the priesthood and seminary.

I know a Greek Orthodox priest who went to Latin seminary twice. He said he couldn't go to class without getting groped, so he went east. Cardinal McCarrick would take seminarians to his beach house and fuck them. Literally the priesthood is a giant faggots club. About 1/3rd to 1/2 of American priests are gay.

There was a priest who was dismissed from his diocese because accidentally walked in on a gay orgy of priests, then reported it to his superiors. He was dismissed for reporting it, or presumably, not joining in.

ordaining married men to the priesthood could make it appear to faggots that the priesthood isn't for them - you must be normal to apply.

Literally the way it's been is that if you're a normal, healthy, heterosexual male who thinks buttfucking other men is wrong, you get run out of seminary on a rail.

Papal Ambassador Viganò reveals Vatican is run by a gay mafia and calls on Pope Francis to reisgn. Writes full report here:

>"Il papa si deve dimittere." -- The Pope ought to resign.

>Those are the explosive words of the former Apostolic Nuncio (papal ambassador) to the United States from 2011 to 2016, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò.

>His words are at the conclusion of the publication of his explosive written statement on how the homosexual mafia rules the Vatican and occupies top posts in the US, It also touches on how Benedict XVI tried to punish former-Cardinal McCarrick (gay pedophile) — and how Pope Francis, and Cardinal Wuerl, even though aware of the sanctions and the reasons for them, promoted and fêted him.
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2018/08/explosive-former-nuncio-to-us-pope.html

READ THE FULL REPORT:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4784141/TESTIMONYXCMVX-XENGLISH-CORRECTED-FINAL-VERSION.pdf

More background on the man purging the faggots lead by Francis out of the Church:
churchmilitant.com/news/article/bishops-civil-war-over-vigano-testimony

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-08-25-at-10.07.29-PM-1024x574.png (1024x574, 599K)

He doesn't mention the Gay Mafia. I believe something like it exists and he alludes to behaviour of the sort but it's best to keep the story straight (heh) considering how important it is. Generally it seems like bad clergy have devoted all of their energy to dominating catholic politics and worked their way into influential positions and pretty much taken over by backing each other. The sad thing is that the best clergy are probably often too busy attending to their flocks to mind their careers, meaning that important positions can be seized by carnal-minded power-seekers.

STOP

BUGGERING

SEMINARIANS

Attached: Capture.png (367x395, 169K)

>the reason so many priests are child molesters is because they're faggots and faggot child molesters are attracted to the power, money, and access to children the priesthood can offer them, but also to the other faggots in the priesthood and seminary.

The main mistake Catholic church made was trying to deal with this internally. They should have fired pedos and turned them over to be chewed and disgraced by secular justice systems and media without any support or pity right from the start.

But nope, they kept pedos in payrolls as long as they said they're sorry and it only escalated the problems. Imagine school or sports club not firing pedo teacher/coach and insisting parents and victims to understand and forgive. Priests should not be exceptions that get away with shit like this.

Daily Stormer is the only news source I have seen to publish Cardinal Vigano's letter in full. Which is why I love them so much.
dailystormer.name/full-letter-of-carlo-maria-vigano-archbishop-who-called-out-anti-pope-francis-as-complicit-in-homo-conspiracy/
> TESTIMONY
>by
>His Excellency Carlo Maria Viganò
>Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
>Apostolic Nuncio
>In this tragic moment for the Church in various parts of the world — the United States, Chile, Honduras, Australia, etc. — bishops have a very grave responsibility. I am thinking in particular of the United States of America, where I was sent as Apostolic Nuncio by Pope Benedict XVI on October 19, 2011, the memorial feast of the First North American Martyrs. The Bishops of the United States are called, and I with them, to follow the example of these first martyrs who brought the Gospel to the lands of America, to be credible witnesses of the immeasurable love of Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Shit, I haven't seen Voris' face up-close before. He's got ace presentation but age is hitting him. Props for not resorting to makeup.

Its called Celibacy. It's sick. It forces you to hold back emotions till you have so much you get confused by the contradiction between your body and mind.

>Bishops and priests, abusing their authority, have committed horrendous crimes to the detriment of their faithful, minors, innocent victims, and young men eager to offer their lives to the Church, or by their silence have not prevented that such crimes continue to be perpetrated.
>To restore the beauty of holiness to the face of the Bride of Christ, which is terribly disfigured by so many abominable crimes, and if we truly want to free the Church from the fetid swamp into which she has fallen, we must have the courage to tear down the culture of secrecy and publicly confess the truths we have kept hidden. We must tear down the conspiracy of silence with which bishops and priests have protected themselves at the expense of their faithful, a conspiracy of silence that in the eyes of the world risks making the Church look like a sect, a conspiracy of silence not so dissimilar from the one that prevails in the mafia. “Whatever you have said in the dark … shall be proclaimed from the housetops” (Lk. 12:3).
>I had always believed and hoped that the hierarchy of the Church could find within itself the spiritual resources and strength to tell the whole truth, to amend and to renew itself. That is why, even though I had repeatedly been asked to do so, I always avoided making statements to the media, even when it would have been my right to do so, in order to defend myself against the calumnies published about me, even by high-ranking prelates of the Roman Curia. But now that the corruption has reached the very top of the Church’s hierarchy, my conscience dictates that I reveal those truths regarding the heart-breaking case of the Archbishop Emeritus of Washington, D.C., Theodore McCarrick, which I came to know in the course of the duties entrusted to me by St. John Paul II, as Delegate for Pontifical Representations, from 1998 to 2009, and by Pope Benedict XVI, as Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America, from October 19, 2011 to end of May 2016.

*laughs in Orthodox

Attached: pepetriarch.jpg (1273x1640, 651K)

>As Delegate for Pontifical Representations in the Secretariat of State, my responsibilities were not limited to the Apostolic Nunciatures, but also included the staff of the Roman Curia (hires, promotions, informational processes on candidates to the episcopate, etc.) and the examination of delicate cases, including those regarding cardinals and bishops, that were entrusted to the Delegate by the Cardinal Secretary of State or by the Substitute of the Secretariat of State.
>To dispel suspicions insinuated in several recent articles, I will immediately say that the Apostolic Nuncios in the United States, Gabriel Montalvo and Pietro Sambi, both prematurely deceased, did not fail to inform the Holy See immediately, as soon as they learned of Archbishop McCarrick’s gravely immoral behavior with seminarians and priests. Indeed, according to what Nuncio Pietro Sambi wrote, Father Boniface Ramsey, O.P.’s letter, dated November 22, 2000, was written at the request of the late Nuncio Montalvo. In the letter, Father Ramsey, who had been a professor at the diocesan seminary in Newark from the end of the ’80s until 1996, affirms that there was a recurring rumor in the seminary that the Archbishop “shared his bed with seminarians,” inviting five at a time to spend the weekend with him at his beach house. And he added that he knew a certain number of seminarians, some of whom were later ordained priests for the Archdiocese of Newark, who had been invited to this beach house and had shared a bed with the Archbishop.
>The office that I held at the time was not informed of any measure taken by the Holy See after those charges were brought by Nuncio Montalvo at the end of 2000, when Cardinal Angelo Sodano was Secretary of State.

>Likewise, Nuncio Sambi transmitted to the Cardinal Secretary of State, Tarcisio Bertone, an Indictment Memorandum against McCarrick by the priest Gregory Littleton of the diocese of Charlotte, who was reduced to the lay state for a violation of minors, together with two documents from the same Littleton, in which he recounted his tragic story of sexual abuse by the then-Archbishop of Newark and several other priests and seminarians. The Nuncio added that Littleton had already forwarded his Memorandum to about twenty people, including civil and ecclesiastical judicial authorities, police and lawyers, in June 2006, and that it was therefore very likely that the news would soon be made public. He therefore called for a prompt intervention by the Holy See.
>In writing up a memo[1] on these documents that were entrusted to me, as Delegate for Pontifical Representations, on December 6, 2006, I wrote to my superiors, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone and the Substitute Leonardo Sandri, that the facts attributed to McCarrick by Littleton were of such gravity and vileness as to provoke bewilderment, a sense of disgust, deep sorrow and bitterness in the reader, and that they constituted the crimes of seducing, requesting depraved acts of seminarians and priests, repeatedly and simultaneously with several people, derision of a young seminarian who tried to resist the Archbishop’s seductions in the presence of two other priests, absolution of the accomplices in these depraved acts, sacrilegious celebration of the Eucharist with the same priests after committing such acts.
>In my memo, which I delivered on that same December 6, 2006 to my direct superior, the Substitute Leonardo Sandri, I proposed the following considerations and course of action to my superiors:

> Given that it seemed a new scandal of particular gravity, as it regarded a cardinal, was going to be added to the many scandals for the Church in the United States,
> and that, since this matter had to do with a cardinal, and according to can. 1405 § 1, No. 2˚, “ipsius Romani Pontificis dumtaxat ius est iudicandi”;
> I proposed that an exemplary measure be taken against the Cardinal that could have a medicinal function, to prevent future abuses against innocent victims and alleviate the very serious scandal for the faithful, who despite everything continued to love and believe in the Church.
>I added that it would be salutary if, for once, ecclesiastical authority would intervene before the civil authorities and, if possible, before the scandal had broken out in the press. This could have restored some dignity to a Church so sorely tried and humiliated by so many abominable acts on the part of some pastors. If this were done, the civil authority would no longer have to judge a cardinal, but a pastor with whom the Church had already taken appropriate measures to prevent the cardinal from abusing his authority and continuing to destroy innocent victims.
>My memo of December 6, 2006 was kept by my superiors, and was never returned to me with any actual decision by the superiors on this matter.

Fuck it, it's super long. I give up. One important part I already posted:
>In writing up a memo[1] on these documents that were entrusted to me, as Delegate for Pontifical Representations, on December 6, 2006, I wrote to my superiors, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone and the Substitute Leonardo Sandri, that the facts attributed to McCarrick by Littleton were of such gravity and vileness as to provoke bewilderment, a sense of disgust, deep sorrow and bitterness in the reader, and that they constituted the crimes of seducing, requesting depraved acts of seminarians and priests, repeatedly and simultaneously with several people, derision of a young seminarian who tried to resist the Archbishop’s seductions in the presence of two other priests, absolution of the accomplices in these depraved acts, sacrilegious celebration of the Eucharist with the same priests after committing such acts.
So basically
>be Cardinal McCarrick
>be hanging out with two priest friends
>invite qt seminarian twink over
>tell him you're gonna fuck him
>he says no
>laugh
>fuck him anyway
>talk shit about him for having tried to resist
>go offer Mass, nbd
holy shit this is horrible.

Your Pope is literally a Turk who is so cucked by the Turkish government that he isn't allowed to open his seminary.

>Litteraly worse than Jews

Attached: 1518427123046.gif (440x248, 999K)

>But nope, they kept pedos in payrolls as long as they said they're sorry and it only escalated the problems
The gays had already infiltrated the higher tiers and operate blackmail schemes and fabricate evidence against normal Priests. It's pederests laxly "policing" other pederests, with the intention of facilitating each others boy-buggery as a network.

Randy Engel wrote a five-volume 1300+ page book series on it. Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=lamvHs_d6xE

Attached: 2012CovFrntVOL_IV__26974.1349751925.1280.1280.jpg (853x1280, 194K)

>Your Pope
we don't suck a guy's dick because he promises salvation here. The Patriarch is a figure and nothing more. God doesn't have an arbitrary representative. And at least he doesn't like faggots and atheists like Bergoglistein.

Voris has HIV, the gaunt face is a side effect of antiretrovirals.

Where'd you hear that?

>God doesn't have an arbitrary representative.
So your priests aren't ambassadors of Christ?

It's a well known fact that Mike Voris lived a homosexual lifestyle for many years.

Of course, but never heard about AIDS.

I think E. Michael Jones said so in his book on him?

>being more concerned with the image of your subverted church than bringing pedos to justice
You make me sick

Attached: 1410184092200.jpg (380x250, 26K)

E Michael Jones wrote an expose on Voris a few years ago. His past gives Voris his psychological intensity, but it may be on an unsound basis and all implode at some stage. Take CM with a grain of salt.

for every diddled catholic there are 1000 kids abused in state run care. If the priests joined the civil service union you would never hear a peep about it.

not in the level of power you give to the pope