We should teach our kids strategical thinking by playing yugioh. We could have a generation of outstanding generals

We should teach our kids strategical thinking by playing yugioh. We could have a generation of outstanding generals.

Attached: stuartp.jpg (604x453, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or chess

This is most likely a bait thread. But in all likelihood strategy games would be better suited. Hell I can remember something written by a military officer saying some strategy game (I think it was called crossfire) gave him tactical training equal to what he was learning at the academy. I think the developers made a specific version for the marines.

Or you could just go straight into wargaming, the origins of which was used to train Prussian officers.

seriously these strategies are the highest level and insane

youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4

Attached: BhcQdIDIgAAx8xX.jpg (600x445, 38K)

we did that 20 years ago with MTG and all we got were a generation of outstanding card cheats

more lads from Ireland discussing yugioh on a workday. I'm on the dole too and this morning i was youtubing videos of Duel Masters - the dub is fucking strange.

Card games are for faggots. Play 40k, actual general strat plus resource management from having to buy such expensive shit

>paper cards with stats are gay
>best to buy toys and paint them instead

I'm watching duel monsters too

Yugioh teaches a lot of lessons on making sacrifices for potential gain and management skills. It’s surprisingly complex for a children’s card game.

it's duel masters. i remember the dark dudes deck and watched unboxing videos this morning for nostalgia. that show was a definite hasbro cashgrab

Beyblade is another thing I'm revisiting. member they had blades in the kellogs? I'd come to school with a real beyblade and shred the shit out of other people's corn flakes blades

Uhh BooBoo you have fallen right into my uhhhh trap card

will someone please post the infographic showing the millennium puzzle is just a copy of ancient jewish artifacts?

Attached: 1521158280552.png (326x327, 30K)

SOMEONE PLAY SID MEIER’S CIV WITH ME :(

>gets random card
>is lucky - practically ends the game there
>isn't - get fucked
All in all still a nice game tho

>Yugioh
>strategy
>out of the box thinking

"HaHa, you just activated my niggercard"

you got civ 3?

Attached: Civ3bestCiv.jpg (570x400, 41K)

Ah yes yugioh, the trading card game primarily known for not letting you play the game because of all the fucking disruption that exists.

Play Duel Links OwO

Attached: BeatBladesmanFurHire-DASA-EN-ScR-1E.png (476x698, 759K)

or, like, just teach them game theory

vidya got us covered
didnt skyking learned how to fly with vidya?

Is that..

Attached: IMG_1043.jpg (1600x1067, 231K)

>yugioh
>not wh40k
>not grand strategy/paradox games