What did Dan Harmon mean by this?

"I'm a Soros Crisis Actor in full support of Satan and his plans to protect children"

Attached: Dan Soros.png (224x248, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
hooktube.com/watch?v=_1MSVFQXtoE
vimeo.com/97680161
bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"I'm a jew who fully supports Sabbatean-Frankists that want to rape and kill children"

Attached: hell.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>Sabbatean-Frankists

So what's the end game

Raise Satan to rule the world?

make the world and people's lives as shit as possible in order to teach the universe to deliver the perfect messiah

Like the plot of Fight Club?

Probably means that he's a comedian.

"and Rosemary's Baby was not just a movie - the dakota is a vril centre"

Attached: notamovie.png (213x41, 13K)

He's trying to be funny but the guy is a fuckin loser

Bigger.
Think of the collapse of the Egyptian empire and Middle East in 1177BCE, and the fall of the Roman empire after that. Both were orchestrated by the same families that are running the world right now and are following their forefather's script.

See pic related for what he meant

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Okay

WUBBA DUB DUB LUB! I WONDER WHAT RICK WILL SHOVE IN MORTY'S ASS THIS SEASON!

"I just remembered I gave away The Atlantis Blueprint by Colin Wilson and Rand Flem-Ath to some meth head 15 years ago. How could I get it back?"

Wtf did he mean by this?

Attached: F09D27F3-951F-4BEA-BAEC-C59D04E581BA.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

Hmm let me think

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 12.56.42.png (677x139, 31K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 12.57.52.png (193x288, 112K)

Evil genius?

You betcha

>I'm PEDO RIIIIIIIIICK
Fucking epic lulz

The funny thing is, I saw most of Dexter, and it didn't ever offend me. For a serial killer, Dexter was an oddly decent guy. Whereas Dan....not so much.

He's a Soros crisis actor

Show flag britcuck.

Attached: 1535581891389.png (687x790, 404K)

Don't tell me what to do peasant.

I know that hit a nerve. Are you enjoying watching Muhammad fuck your wife and stab her to death without reprecussions?

Hush demon

Your fate is sealed

Based OP reminding me about the campaign to get R&M pulled. I'll try to reignite the campaign.

Attached: 7C736FB8-3762-4829-A305-7DB7F4521233.png (403x310, 225K)

Attached: World Peace.png (324x161, 17K)

Attached: @satan.png (510x100, 18K)

What's the matter bong? Do you have more evidence on Harmon? It's clear he's a pedo faggot, maybe not as much as you, but where's the pic of Morty licking Ricks dick? Where the gif of a baby touching Dan Harmon on his pants where his penis is? What more do you have to offer instead of vague QLARP tier bullshit in this no effort slide thread?
I know you're currently awaiting the caliphate to take over the U.K. and all but can't you do something about that rather than shitpost here? Go carry spoons in the streets and remove kebab.
Beware the eternal Anglo.
All fields.

CIA

I"m NSA

so shut the fuck up

Attached: Chief Of Staff.png (518x371, 285K)

Wouldn’t it be funny if it’s his inter dimensional dick?! Ha ha! Science!

Attached: conscience.png (352x767, 212K)

No you're just a faggot. Show the fucking flag pussy I know what you are. Are you enjoying your diversity? Have you prayed to allah today Nigel?

Greatest Story Ever Told

you will either be elated or deflated

the choices you have made, were left up to you.

There is no stop to what is to come.

CIA

Do you realise how stupid you look right now?

Is your head imploding thinking about what you have done?

Good. Tasty.

Why did Dan Harmon say he has "sex with children"? Keep in mind, he wasn't playing a character when he made that statement.

Attached: SEX WITH CHILDREN.jpg (810x2102, 936K)

What's Satan's Job?

Projecting and gaslighting isn't going to work on me Nigel. I know what you are and I know what you're trying to do here. If you wish to redeem yourself post some actual info such as pic related and work from there.
Otherwise go back to prepping Mohammed for his insertion. Inshallah brother. Praise be to allah amirite?

Attached: IMG_0951.gif (200x200, 1.63M)

Unironic ironic virtue signalling

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 13.27.28.png (524x413, 274K)

How dumb are you?

kek frazzledrip

Attached: hamgiff.gif (480x360, 342K)

How dumb are you?

Attached: hqdefault-13.jpg (480x360, 15K)

He was joking desu.

How dumb can someone be?

Attached: ob_08b5a4_ma-1.jpg (560x581, 33K)

Oh god wtf is that thing?

No I'm just bored of faggots like you who can't even OP properly and keep making vague statements in their own slide threads which do nothing to solve the problem which they addressed somewhat in the first place.
Do you know pic related? You should get to know him. He lives in the same country as you.

Attached: IMG_9899.jpg (640x720, 76K)

Do you know what I intend to do with people like you?

Attached: Beast.png (603x608, 445K)

I'm going to torture you for eternity

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 13.31.40.png (571x461, 330K)

Mmm, pls torture me nice mommy.

that cartoon reminded me of frazzledrip nigger calm your tits

Attached: 1532937646342.jpg (638x644, 40K)

Go back to bed, Dan

HEY MORTY, IT'S GRANDPA RICK
LISTEN TO ME MORTY, YOU NEED TO PUT MY DICK UP YOUR ASS OTHERWISE THE SPACE FEDERATION IS GOING TO ARREST ALL OF US
YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE YOUR KEKOLD FATHER, RIGHT MORTY?
HURRY, GET IT ALL THE WAY UP THERE
>Harmon's story circle

Niggers Spying America

Hey familia wassup

so theyre like, good guys huh?

Hope you are well.

Blessings and praise be upon your prophet muhomo the pedo goatfucker blessings and peace be upon him. Keep it up you make a fantastic rebuttal with the "how dumb are you" comments. You have nothing and other anons here have already contributed more evidence about the topic of this slide thread than you have. How does it feel to be a useless piece of shit in a country that wants to exterminate you and welcome in the caliphate? What's it like knowing that your people owned over a third of the world and now the third world owns you?

Attached: IMG_9880.jpg (1234x1828, 336K)

If you tell the truth brazenly enough, it can sound like a joke

Attached: url-7.jpg (212x238, 11K)

WOW MORTY, YOU DID A GREAT JOB HIDING MY DICK FROM THE SPACE FEDERATION, THAT WAS REALLY *BURP* REALLY SWELL OF YOU
HOW ABOUT I TAKE YOU FOR ICE CREAM AND A RIDE ON A SEX ROBOT, HOW DOES THAT SOUND, MORTY?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PEDO MORTY
IM PEDO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Attached: IMG_0456.jpg (640x405, 42K)

Attached: cfJS92191368.jpg (615x410, 42K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 13.49.55.png (756x506, 187K)

How dumb are you?

Here's some of Justin Roilands earlier work that involves child nudity/murder/fucking in the stab hole. And here's a link
hooktube.com/watch?v=_1MSVFQXtoE
Stop posting pictures of Michael Moore and show the flag pussy.

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (398x1024, 119K)

You don't get it.

Do you?

Imagine Pedo Rick stomping on a human face...forever

Do you think God is a joke?

vimeo.com/97680161
Oh hey it's the original idea that ended up becoming Rick and Morty! What are your thoughts OP? Have you seen it?

I don't need to see it.

I'm God.

Attached: ProjectPlato.jpg (223x226, 11K)

You're fucking retarded. Allah isn't god Nigel Theresa may lied to you. I know you love refugees because they are human benis, but you're not fooling anybody.
bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/
Enjoy the pilot episode of Daryl that made dan Harmon infamous.

Attached: IMG_0544.jpg (1024x819, 162K)

You're going to hell.

Attached: 1529101636301.png (460x459, 59K)

You're scum

And you know you are. So hasten the process and kill yourself.

Man you need to take your damn meds. Shit, that's a level of crazy even /x/ would laugh at...

Please
/x/ would kick that theory out for not having enough aliens in it

You are a fucking joke. You have nothing of value to contribute, you make shitpost after shitpost, and you can't even argue against your own worthlessness. It's no wonder the U.K. is becoming a third world country. It's because of anglos like you who are too ashamed to even show their fucking flag because they know deep down they are absolutely cucked to their core. Like I said before enjoy your diversity. Make sure you convert in preparation for the caliphate although it wouldn't matter much anyways because they'll still throw you from a rooftop for being an absolute faggot OP.

Attached: IMG_0446.png (869x659, 114K)

Sure. My advice still stands.

Which you should take. It would rid the world of one less faggot. You can't argue your point so you gotta find a way to silence the opposition. Do they train you faggots at MI6 anymore? Does TAVISTOCK have a good retirement plan Nigel boy? If so I bet they'd love to have someone working for them who isn't a complete fucking retard.

There's nothing to argue, I'm always right.

Because being as delusional as you are makes it seem that way. Just because you think that doesn't make it true. In a way I'm actually trying to help you recognize your faggotry and help solve the problem. Something tells me you can't be saved. Pic related is you btw.

Attached: IMG_1632.png (460x568, 48K)

Sure

Adriano Lemmi wasn't a Jew by birth either

(You)

Attached: IMG_1613.gif (250x168, 1.24M)

Great

the talmud says the messiah will come when the people of the world are so good they deserve it, or so bad they need it.
Being bad is a lot easier.

Enoch was taken with God and given a God like perspective upon earth whereby he became known as the angel MetaTron

Tried listening to his podcast a while back. Dude is fucking garbage