What is Jow Forumss thoughts on the new Battlefield V?

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs

Attached: BATTLEFIELD V.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4lB-PAj0l4
youtu.be/AWju-twXKok
youtube.com/watch?v=j8fJbShTfEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks shit

>people that think EA still makes games instead f serialized attempts at money gathering.

If you console faggots could stop buying FIFA and Madden we could end these fuckers for good you know.

Attached: reloadreloadreloadreloadreload.png (655x480, 415K)

This

sjw jew game. extreme gay.

buying EA games every year is the ultimate Pleb hobby

>kill female player model
>female corpse looking juicy
>teabag lady corpse
Why is EA supporting violence and sexual assault against wooman?

Finally teabaging females in a game. Teabaging males is pretty gay

have EA ever made a good game? since ps3 era

EA has never "made" a good game. They've financed a couple though.

Deadspace1 and 2 were good.

Yeah like Way Out

Attached: Jotaro_yes_yes.gif (320x180, 1.7M)

>Battlefield V agina
seems fitting

>be me
>buy FIFA 09
>All my friends list play it endlessly
>be a pro or some shit?
>play whole season
>ranking up my player
>almost catching up with friends player stats
>Game crashes
>lose all data
>lose all progress
>lose my shit
>Go to EA forums
>its a fault with the game
>Happened to thousand anons
>EA wont fix the bug
>COZ next Fifa almost out

Fuk EA

Never much liked Despacito or other spic songs in general

it was your own fault bucko

Not buying it. Fuck dice and fuck EA.

Tiger woods 07 on xbox 21 courses out of box

Tiger woods 07on xbox 360 12 courses out of box

what did they mean by this?

never bought a new EA game since, maybe bought a second hand PGA tour for much cheapness thought.

2007 was defo the Peak of online gaming before everything became monetized behind paywalls. Buying DLC for part of the game that used to be free.

Who the fuck plays video games golf?

Are you fucking 40?

If anyone here on Jow Forums buys that shit, we will hunt you down.
Just keep your hands of it and play another game, for the sake of the non-jew.

Quake was a good game.

*sips*

Attached: 20180725_053635.jpg (1960x4032, 907K)

21 and everyone in my dorm loves golf multiplayer

To be honest, Battlefield has been on a consistent downward spiral since Bad Company 2. Battlefield 1 was a bit better, but looking at BF 5 you can tell they are making all the same mistakes they made with BF 3 and 4.

The whole soldier gender and inclusive thing doesn't really bother me at all. It's a fucking video game, if you want history go to your library and read a history book.

Those old school tiger woods games were legitimately fun as fuck. Sorry you can't get past a based black man on the cover to enjoy something.

Amputee women as soldiers... What's next? Trannies on wheelchairs?

Both they're all plausible war scenarios, just look at this oriental paining of general Patton.

Attached: 1450513713484.jpg (850x1236, 281K)

>those wasted digits
Sure, nothing gets you immersed in the genre like being shot at by black female Wermacht soldiers. Neck yourself

Inb4 they ban you for that

Nobody should buy EA games out of principle. That being said I enjoy BF4 from time to time, but anything that comes out now is just shameless leftist propaganda.

shooting in the 50s on st Andrews was real fun

breakin out the big ones I see.

All the hate this game is getting and the shitty pre sales is good for gaming. Game developers will hopefully take notice and just make fun games to play instead of pushing their leftist political agenda.

This.

The battlefield franchise is dead.

Corporate game production and cultural Marxism has ended true creatifivity in the video game market.

True chads play Escape from Tarkov

>Oh boy I can’t wait to play as Stephen Hawking

Doze top comments doe

Attached: 1482574839082.jpg (846x1250, 704K)

failfield 5 is still a thing?

as always fpbp, no one buy this kike infestation of a game.

Attached: 1523160126257.jpg (470x470, 45K)

It's both amazing and saddening to think that just 9 years ago they still did physical releases of some quirky and unique games like Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure. Combination of simultaneous platforming and puzzle game that could get hard as fuck. If something like that was pitched to modern EA they would call security in middle of first sentence.

Attached: 79891101001_l.jpg (656x369, 42K)

It looks like an anime. It feels like one.
And the fact that they made it look even more goofy, flashier, and plastic does not help at all.
It's just feels shallow.
I am old enough to remember bf 1 2 3, and you see, those games never tried to emulate Call of Duty, novadays i can't even say what game it is.

yes you fucking bigot, and that's a good thing!

Attached: t64mp87supz01.png (1440x2560, 1.94M)

cod 4
cod 2
blacktops
.battlefield 5

if only someone could meme this...

WW2 fanfic just as BF1 was WW1 fanfic. Zero interest.

CoD used to be good, but it still never rose to the level of BF

WaW was the best CoD btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4lB-PAj0l4

As I said before, it's a fucking video game. If you want immersion and historical accuracy there are many non-fiction books about WW2 at your local library.

I'm more concerned about weather its fun or not. From everything I've seen in the beta and from the production videos, it's going to be another cramped, choke-point heavy camp fest with overpowered planes and tanks ruining the feel of battle.

Witcher 3 IS a damn good game desu

The problem is that for the majority of young people this will be just about their only exposure to WW2 outside of brief lessons at public school.

>As I said before, it's a fucking video game. If you want immersion and historical accuracy there are many non-fiction books about WW2 at your local library

That what you'd think the devs would say too, but no. They started insisting that they are portraying plausible scenarios and critics are uneducated.

That sounds like their problem. Since when do literally who morons on the internet get to decide what artists can and cannot put into their fictional games.

I never relied on video games for my education, parents that give their kids games like this should be Gulag'd anyway. Fucking squeakers ruin team games.

There were several prominent women on the western front fighting for mother Russia. I'm sure many women did fight in the French resistance as well.

I'm just blown away by the criticism anyway. If this game were realistic, you would get one life and the moment you died that would be the end of the game for you. Realism is not bunny hopping through trenches before hiding behind a 2 foot wall while your health regens. It's not instant revivals because some guy gave you a shot. Complaining about "realism" in a corridor/open war shooter is literally nitpicking to the point of stupidity.

Didn’t that guy get canned though?

This spaghetti nigger gets it.

cod waw was filler inbetween mw1 and mw2 activision seen the dollar signs and gave us the same game again with ww2 skins. all downhill from then on it was all about maximising profits.

sauce?

You fucking boomers. Battlefield always was a shit. Literally Quake a game with endless jumps and sprints

Attached: 1516235872465.png (1879x1384, 571K)

No thoughts, because why the fuck would we occupy our mind with some stupid SJW bullshit.

Attached: blacked.png (350x350, 205K)

I didn't give a shit about the game when they announced it was going to be another lame World War II game.

GIVE ME FUCKING BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM 2 I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU ADD WOMEN WITH CYBORG TRAP DICKS. I WANT NAPALM NIGGAS WHILE BLASTING IT AINT ME FROM MY F4 PHANTOM.

Attached: Vietnam_pepe_.jpg (498x480, 46K)

>The problem is that for the majority of young people this will be just about their only exposure to WW2 outside of brief lessons at public school.
>That sounds like their problem
wrong it becomes a society problem, if people start thinking niggers have always been in europe

>There were several prominent women on the western front fighting for mother Russia. I'm sure many women did fight in the French resistance as well.

That doesn't really justify putting amputee british woman in frontlines beating her enemies to death with a cricket bat, and calling it plausible because small fraction of red army were female snipers, drivers and pilots.

You want to know my issue with her? Why the fuck is she white? EA & DICE is white washing history just like every other company on this racist planet. Whites take all the heroic actions of PoC and put it out as their own. Racist crackers have to ruin everything.

>1 post by this ID
>3 months old
look here shill i want to speak to your manager
you can't be bringing old bait like this
it's smelly and unappealing

The reason WOMEN are in this is to get them to sign up in real life.

Look it up. It says he left, but considering the backlash that’s code for “I was told to fuck off”

I really hope for Doom: Eternal to steal a sizeable amount of their sales

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 20K)

worst than the previous version
EA = games for disabled woman

Battlefield Vagina
Not going to buy, not going to support.
Lost intereset on the earlier BF because of the niggers.

youtu.be/AWju-twXKok

I've stopped giving EA money since SimCity Creator. Fuck EA.

The only game I play is Factorio:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8fJbShTfEw

You're essentially applying industrial engineering to make a huge factory.

The woman just has to save ur arse at the end. Just laboured and tiresome

do people really still give these progressive faggots money?

Normies have bad taste, and even if DICE goes under EA will live forever as long as it has it's sports licenses.

hope ea and fifa go under

>say something good about this shit
The Axis side has no niggers or women.

What is this shit? The germans don't look german and the british don't look british. Is this some kind of alternative reality?

I have BFV and a 2080 ti on preorder. How cucked am I?

Having any games on preorder is condemning enough.

fuck no. i dont patronize any sjw trash shit. i hope the whole studio is raped and killed

>You get to murder a bunch of blue haired niggers, trannies and faggots with world war 2 era Nazi equipment and uniforms.

Literally /ourgame.

Attached: 1506726718847.jpg (300x300, 37K)

I never thought of it through this angle.

Maybe the trailer was just supposed to be a parody of the new CoD?

Attached: 1529196922727.png (1217x1138, 1002K)

>Niggerfield
Fuck that game and fuck that company.

EA is a faggot company that should be boiled in acid.

Goldeneye remake when