Judge Dread is now Brazilian

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/brazil-presidential-hopeful-police-kill-criminals-57483440
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-073555_Chrome.jpg (718x1112, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro
rappler.com/nation/191747-philippines-crime-statistics-2017-all-crimes-drop-except-homicide-pnp-yearend-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A leading candidate in Brazil's presidential election said police should be given license to kill criminals and those who do should receive medals not face prosecution.

>Hard-right candidate Jair Bolsonaro said in an interview Tuesday night that he would "leave good people out of range of the shooting" and go at criminals full steam.

>"This kind of people (criminals), you cannot treat them as if they were normal human beings, ok? We can't let policemen keep dying at the hands of those guys," Bolsonaro said on TV Globo's main nightly news program. ""If he kills 10, 15 or 20 with 10 or 30 bullets each, he needs to get a medal and not be prosecuted."

>Bolsonaro is polling second ahead of Brazil's October presidential election, with jailed former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva in the lead. But da Silva is likely to be barred from running by electoral authorities for a corruption conviction.

>Bolsonaro has a history of controversial comments. He has defended Brazil's 1964-1985 military dictatorship and made comments opponents have called homophobic and racist.

>Political analysts say his get-tough-on-criminals rhetoric appeals to many Brazilians weary of rampant crime but could backfire.

>"His adversaries might use that quote saying he will kill people using many bullets. He is saying you can fight violence with more violence, and average Brazilians don't agree with that," said political science writer Alberto Almeida.

the moment they green light freelance mercenaries to police the streets I'm moving and going full apb on favela monkeys

Should take Mohamed out of your ass first.

Seconded. I wanna kill drug dealing trannies too

We can all move there guys, it's a big country with lots of evil to clean.

>These guys think shooting criminals in the favelas is literal walk in the park
You guys would be in for a rude awaking

"Just do it. Trust me, everything's going to be okay!"

Attached: Philippines-president-duterte-940x580.jpg (940x580, 57K)

lol it's always the righteous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-08-30 08-42-20.png (1008x154, 50K)

For the first time in my life, I know what it feels like to be proud of the country I was born in. I'm an American citizen and I love this country more than any other place on earth, but is this what it feels like for you American anons that were born here and actually love the place unlike the unwashed leftist trash brainwashed by kikes?

Sterilization of the poor
Brazil's biggest homophobe
Rape comments

>I wanna kill drug dealing trannies too

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (600x547, 16K)

you can tell he's one of those virtuous christian

Brazil could be doing a nice bait and switch here; luring the west into multicultural degeneracy while they swiftly turn their country around.

So helicopter rides when?

Attached: d6cbbc1a56206e29080477cbc3cbf640e7995a09407e8dfea5bb50c1d48e2860_1[1].jpg (800x682, 116K)

why are christian always attracted to deranged psychopaths?

Meh, just admit that your copying our guy.

Attached: Duterte-assault-rifle.1.jpg (550x330, 29K)

Because the based their religion on worshiping one.

Hey hi hello SENPAI do you know what an American is and what he does? There is no rude awakening we unironically wanna just go in and fuck some shit up. I mean hell personally I wouldn't even give a fuck if I got shot lol, it's just a bullet bro and obviously if it didn't kill me it'll be aight.

Let's go manifest some destiny by dusting the lot of Brazil's drug dealing pinko demographic

>No magazine
What he doing? firing meme bullets?

pro lifers

rappler.com/nation/191747-philippines-crime-statistics-2017-all-crimes-drop-except-homicide-pnp-yearend-2017

noice

wow if you kill enough people petty crime goes down

Say your prayers, fatty.

Attached: rNH42AMGofAZqv5DRvRVEB9EwSmaWHQS_598x414.jpg (506x350, 60K)

>enough criminals*
FTFY

Urban warfare is a nightmare
Fighting in Favelas is taking everything that sucks about Urban Warfare and making it 2 or 3 times worse.

Also don't even think about giving the Canuck (You)s

elites/bankers rip off the world solution for the right ,kill my neighbors

thing about these righteous psychopaths is no one can live up to their standards, if killing the poor doesn't solve the problem of the rich robbing the country blind the middle class will be next

Jesus get a load of this commie

Attached: 156356453685375.jpg (640x480, 168K)

Based.

I wonder when the us will implement these policies.
imagine if they just shot the drug addicts.
the pot smokers alone...

He is correct though. First rule of the fanatic: those who obsess over the enemy become the enemy.

>If you care about the enemy they win.

>all these armchair "Jow Forumsommandos" thinking they're hot shit

You would get shot through a narrow pipe hidden behind a wall before stepping a single foot in these concrete shitholes called favelas.

The only way to fix the issue would be to carpet bomb Brazil and breed new brazilians genetically, because they're too retarded by default. End of the story.

Attached: banter stops.jpg (602x709, 67K)

that's ok at least you'll be dislodging some of the world's worst, so the adverse conditions and combat will feel like an absurd vacation

This

There will be a tranny exodus and he will shut down the regular brothels too. If this cuck won't cooperate with the drug lords he won't make it past a year.

based

I AM THE UMA DELICIA

It should be structured I AM THE DELICIA

I've got a friend in BOPE who has done a couple big raids on these shit dens. They're usually packed to the brim with firearms, but the little street urchins can't get any rifle ammo. You'll see stuff like CETMEs everywhere but with one empty magazine. Handguns and crude SMGs are what they face off with most often.
Obviously there is still a substantial threat, but its not like these teenagers and 20 something rats are teams of trained riflemen with a plate carrier and combat loadout.

You wouldn't want to be standing on a street corner doing routine policing, a planned offensive would be extremely likely to be a sweeping success though.

But Brazil is a crime-filled failed state shithole. The unfortunate problem is that the cops ARE the cartels like in Mexico. Brazil should do like based Duterte and just give guns to citizenry so they can protect themselves.

"Hard right" lol. Fuck the media.

That'd be a terrible idea unless you wanted to balkanize different regions and start endless infighting.
Corruption can be rooted out over time with stable leadership. You can't root out entrenched armed Communists as easily.

Burro.

>the middle class will be next
The English middle class I'd happily string up for free. The cunts that fucked this country up for decades need the rope.

Well good thing he wants to arm the population too.