Why does this make you so upset pol?

Why does this make you so upset pol?

Attached: 1-couple.png (578x284, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/04/03/599240785/israels-prime-minister-decides-thousands-of-african-migrants-must-leave-country?t=1535631270716
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yah that subhumans like you OP that can't bring a decent argument to a shit site

They look like typical Polish whores so I couldn't really give a shit

she's an extreme butterface, who gives a fuck.

It doesn't?

Bestiality is illegal and I hate criminals.

1005 polish

Yeah WE AINT FUCKING RATS WE DONT RACE. FEE FI FO FUM I SMELL CHINESE BULL SHIT. GTFO. SAMSUNG NET BAKA. OBAMA OWNER OF NATO SAMSUNG AND FACEBOOK we all saw mark trial 1 day 2 OBAMA. ..DIVIDE RIGHT...GTFo
You

If you want to see someone upset see niggers reaction to some pretty nigress with a white man. Then go ask them why they are upset.

You can easily see how wrong that is by just looking at the fucking picture. Make the nigger another color and he looks like a monkey!

this, eastern european women are the easiest women to fuck

Attached: 1535539031275.png (1635x978, 1.19M)

Attached: why_people_stare.jpg (662x614, 116K)

Nothing wrong with it t b h f a m a l a m

Attached: toll (2).jpg (750x983, 168K)

I doesn't make me upset, racists can go fuck themselves, wait - they can't cause they're ugly
loser white incels.

>le montreyale dewanye armstrong
Niggers names, seriously.

>lives in a nation where you literally have dna check for citizenship

it makes me upset because I know she's going to end up raped and murdered

Why does this make you upset muhniggah?

Attached: 37598917_278227152948890_7410468810819371008_n.jpg (700x733, 29K)

What LANGUAGE IS BAKA...HMM AND CHINA IS AFRAID OF THE #4...PLEASE..this isn't the real net its a Samsung virus everytime i try to abbreviate shaking my head....BAKA POPS UP...BOOK OF Q ...MARKS WIFE NAME SAYS IT ALL MADE IN CHINA. BOOK OF Q NEEDS TO READ REV 17 AND HMM MARKS GONE JONES OBAMAs sell out is gone gee i wonder who is HERE....JONES WORSHIPPED THE BEAST AND HIS IMAGE REVELATIONS OBAMA 1ST BEAST MARK OF BEAST OBAMA MADE SURE TO GIVE EVEN THE POOR A FREE CELLPHONE MULOCKS SYSTEM. This is ROCKA A WITCH BOARD. ..
YOU
YOU

npr.org/2018/04/03/599240785/israels-prime-minister-decides-thousands-of-african-migrants-must-leave-country?t=1535631270716

Attached: go_back_to_africa.jpg (925x514, 58K)

They should both be executed.

Because shitdick leafs like you post these threads at least 4 times a day.

Pretty much this with a splash of "what a waste of genes".

Been seeing a lot of that cause WHITE MEN WORK.

She gon die.

a word that goes in that options field

He'll murder her as soon as she breaks it off with out a shadow doubt. Just sayin.

>Why does this make you so upset pol?

Because it's off-topic and a slide thread. Fuck off, kike.

>He doesn't know about the AFRIKAN proto-kangdoms.
Shame...

Because you keep spamming it.

Is...is she dead?

That picture on the right. Look at that face. He's gonna kill her at some point.