16-Year-Old California Girl Believed to Have Run Off With Wrestling Coach

Attached: mexicano.png (1920x1036, 1.56M)

looks like The Rock

nothing like young love

Are there any white people in California?

>16 years old
Mmkay. Not that big of a deal, but the 25-year-old wrestling coach is STOOOPID. You have to be practically brainless to run away with a girl. It makes zero sense.

Judging by their photos they are legit retarded.

right, just wait 2 years to get up those sweet latina walls

TOO MANY

Attached: 27403547639_30c2080899_b.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

Hopefully they went back to Mexico.

She must suck a mean dick if hes risking it like this

In Texas, a 16 year old can leave home at any time if they at least leave a reason.

Something isn't right here.

Attached: IMG_20180830_140142.png (720x1013, 713K)

20 years from now the amerigoblin army they've bred in some deep cave will emerge to finalize the destruction of white americans.

He's gay. Pretty sure there are lots of gays, even in the wild. Perfectly normal to have a stable population of the gay condition.

Most times homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse during childhood.
The chink is probably molesting him.
Mother looks Jewish so she probably watches.

that's what I was thinking, it's so uncanny

Future tranny

Most times homosexuality is caused by genetics. Do sheep get sexually molested by their chink fathers too? I guess the word about you micks being dumb as shit holds true. Shame.

They adopted or did that guys genes just not exist in those mutts?

Cannot get blonde hair out of Asians. They must be from another marriage.

There's me and 3 others

>t. Faggot.
You are denying a very obvious reality. The majority of homosexuals were victims of child abuse. You aren't born gay, you turn gay.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

All wrestlers are stupid, even the smart ones.

I graduated top 5% of my class and my buddy was the valedictorian. Now I'm 25 years old searching for words that any 10 year old should know and my buddy is also noticeably less sharp.

I don't know what it is about wrestling but I've noticed this trend with almost every wrestler I have ever met. Sharp as a tack throughout school, but around 23 they start slipping. Maybe it's CTE.

10/10 use of Le 56% Face. Looking at the picture of them I unironically don't see any issue with this couple. Doesn't helped I was schooled by nearly all female teachers saying women mature faster anyway. Going by their logic this makes 9 years not so extreme. If you can be entrusted to drive at a certain age you should also have already gone through sex ed by that age and be mature enough to handle both driving and dating/fucking at that age.

Do sheep get raped at a young age and carry lifetime of baggage after? What the fuck is the point of your comparison you fucking tard. Genetics my dick...gay men are generally weaker and can't compete for females...yeah a lot of that but most are sexual abuse victims also.

Felt a bit petty making desu since it was a bad pic