Go read the "Mass Graves" article on Wikipedia and jump to the Holocaust section...

Go read the "Mass Graves" article on Wikipedia and jump to the Holocaust section. Also if you look at the Holocaust page itself, it says only 13000 bodies were recovered. So ~14000/6000000 = less than a 0.3% failure rate of a retreating German army digging up existing mass graves, then burning and pulverizing the bodies, and finally spreading the ash of said bodies to the point of not being able to detect it. That didn't even include the millions of other not-Jews killed in the Holocaust.

Really smoothes the brain.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533232063361.jpg (390x435, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_from_Soviet_mass_executions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those bodies found could be of anyone, not even specific to jews.
The SS death certificate record showed 38,031 jews perished in the Auschwitz camp and a total of 403,713 deaths of all kinds of people in all the camps

I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt in regards to bodies actually found. I in no way believe the 6 heebmillion number.

Stalin killed 20 million and not a single body has been found.

>Stalin killed 20 million and not a single body has been found.

Wut?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_from_Soviet_mass_executions

Thats like 100 k bodies and they didnt even have ovens or burn them. So wheres the rest of the 20 million?

You literally went from 0 bodies found to 100,000 in one post. It's like the opposite of the Jew borrowing money joke lol. And not saying Stalin or the Soviets are good guys but who's to say that 20mil number isn't inflated as well?

Or you could also say the whole second world war is just made up

No you can't. Being retarded on purpose is retarded.

This. People always take the high estimates for everything. Meanwhile the most diligent estimates are usually the lowest.

>hitler = dindu
>stalin = dindu
>mao = also dindu

You are left with only few million deaths and even they can be inlated so you could say the whole war was a lie.

Holocaust denial is retarded. There is plenty of evidence that it happened. I’m willing to bet ALL nationalists engage in denial, like Turks in the Armenian genocide.

You don’t need to invoke Hitler if you want to fight for your people. That’s all. You can be ethnonationalist without looking up to some genocidal maniac.

You have obviously no idea what revisionist claim.
Is it only political - No, the first revisionist was a french communist and former camp inmate!

Attached: Holocaust_Revisionism.jpg (990x561, 143K)

Actually revisionist today admit the gas chambers etc but say that only 4-5 millio were killed, not 5-6 million.

The turtle is the most based.

nonsense ...
codoh.com
inconvenienthistory.com
holocausthandbooks.com

Attached: Holocaust_Handbooks.jpg (4224x2112, 3.4M)

>david irving: i do believe the gassings took place
>mark weber: i know holocaust denial is bullshit but its necessary to fight the zionists
>eric hunt: im no longer holocaust denialist
>etc

it is all meaningless trivia.
the truth will come out, if not now then decades or a century later. and when it does, it will come out to little fanfare, people will shrug, and move on.
the truth about the holocaust is important, but truth requires a hunger to have any impact. creating and saving all the infographics is good, build the case, but to dump them on friends and family is futile and is akin to throwing shit against a wall to see what sticks. you may get lucky and catch someone in a state of doubt and the infographics will be just the thing they need.
but that is no way to treat truth. once you build your case, the goal then should be not how to spread the truth but rather how do we create the hunger for truth. people are flooded with holocaust classes, memorials, anniversaries, documentaries, books, thread, and more! their appetite is ruined.
you must starve the beast of lies before you can begin to ween it on to the diet of truth.

I'm just an atheist poking at the state religion of Israel.

thus they are not revisionists any more
irving wanted to regain some mainstream credibility
weber was mostly into revisionism for political reasons, and switched to other topics
eric hunt: was in court already for his "activities" and either got cornered or had enough of the pressure against him - yet his recantation is cannot stand up to his own earlier work...

should the power of the US and Zionism fade over the decates and centuries, yes of course ...
people will think of the holocaust in a similar way as we now think about the "the israelites build the pyramids" myth