/GDL/ - Goyim Defense League

Let's get the Jews out of Hollywood. Anglos are the best actors and should dominate the industry instead and the kikes can fuck off to Israel.

Attached: 1507103818792.jpg (1200x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you deport any of pedowood kikes here it's a casus belli for the samson option

you have been warned

Attached: thesign.jpg (567x561, 52K)

you have been warned

Attached: thegoyim.jpg (452x389, 30K)

You have no power, baby fucking jews

demons are pussies

LOL LARP ELSEWHERE STUPID FAGGOTS

Full of shit, bad bluff kike

BDS - BOYCOTT DIVESTMENT SANCTIONS

You're fucked you little rat. You can't bring down shit from your pathetic island surrounded by sand monkeys. FUCK OFF You're irrelevant once your asses are out of the media, no effect on us, you're gone from existence as white Americans do their own thing. You would know how quickly we can get our attention on something new and it won't involve you. You will have disappeared from existence into oblivion.

>samson option
Nice bluff, idiot. You have to threaten other people, but you don't have nuclear weapons. Who shot JFK again? GTFO out of here, you have nothing on us and soon will be forced to live amongst your disgusting selves.

I'm the second coming here to destroy you. I will be on Jow Forums and twitter everyday for the next 40 years if that's what it takes to expose you parasites to every American. America will be great

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 10K)

You should just call it gentile defense league.

Look. You're over there. I'm over here. Nothing you do affects me. After your buddies are round up and kicked out for the 200th time it will have been the last time until you start leaching on other people who somehow aren't aware of your presence. Until then you have to suffer from each other's shitty behavior among yourselves alone.

That is good optics.

do with them as you please.
they are american citizens on american soil.

We will don't worry.

I've seen how brazen they've been lately. They are scared and Jow Forums will be what does them in.

youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8&index=2

Only a few more years thanks to the acceleration of the internet. It will be beautiful.

What's up home goys?

Attached: 1529512202813.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

bump for TDS

name the jew

Attached: gdlbrandtee1.png (1400x700, 183K)

why don't people understand that american jews are not the same as middle eastern jews?

or better yet, Christian

there are too many types, its hard to keep track of them. id expected pol to keep track of each of them though... not the case.

>or better yet, Christian
>Muh christianity
Yes let's just make it much less inclusive so we can back ourselves into our own corner and let the Jews win. Good one mutt.

Attached: Christian.jpg (441x370, 20K)

can we be GDI instead?

Attached: gdi_symbol_by_commandandconquerrts[1].jpg (800x600, 39K)

>not the same
That's like differentiating morphology of HIV and the Plague. GDL is a solution to all semitic parasites.

Attached: 1528042495263.png (757x720, 555K)

>tfw thinking about subversive peoples

Attached: 1525359434073.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Fuck kikes

I would say American Jews are 10x worse. There is literally nothing wrong with taking land from savage Arabs and bringing a bit of civility.

American Jews who support Israel LARP as Israelis, plan to move to Israel if the US goes to shit (thus don't care if they ruin it), send Americans to die for Israel... but won't go and sign up for the Israeli military themselves.

Chickenhawk chickenshits like Ben Shapiro are far worse than a middle eastern jew.

>I would say American Jews are 10x worse. There is literally nothing wrong with taking land from savage Arabs and bringing a bit of civility.
Found the kike parasite.
>Chickenhawk chickenshits like Ben Shapiro are far worse than a middle eastern jew.
American Jews are the lite version of Israeli Jews.

Attached: Ben Shapiro shill.jpg (720x700, 74K)

>American Jews are the lite version of Israeli Jews.
that's bullshit.

Then you clearly have no fucking idea what kind of people Israeli Jews are.

I'm not saying they're angels, or that I would live in Israel. But they are better than traitors. As long as they stay in their country and give the US intelligence and a foothold in the middle east, I don't give a shit what they do.

Israeli Jews are the same kind of foreign traitors who just advanced to a much farther stage and eventually took over the country and expelled the native non-Jews of Palestine.