This is what a US Army private looked like in WWII

Talk about genetic decline, explain yourselves Amerimutts.

Attached: private2.jpg (960x1188, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gays7kImkT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage assasination threads.
No schlomo.

It's interesting you bring this up. I've noticed that Americans of times long past had excellent straight white teeth as just one signpost of physical and spiritual fitness. Today, well, draw your own conclusions.

This.

Decline? more like upgrade. Nobody likes blonde men.

Attached: 1524081624950.jpg (1024x844, 83K)

before antibiotics people got killed by their teeth in puberty. survivorship bias applies

geez, talk about browning of america

It's all the fucking hormones in our food, the rampant multiculturalism and race mixing that have really muddied the waters. What'd you expect when the Jews meddle with your country?

Jewmerica is the Babylon whore.

It wasn't that unusual to already have fake teeth by that age in the past. It could be cheaper to just have teeth pulled and dentures installed when the first cavities hit. Dental health care did massive leaps since 50s.

the good guys lost ww2. not much else to say really.

its sad, really

Attached: 1527441109120.jpg (768x960, 124K)

Let me explain:

Some of us still look like that. We as a country are not a melting pot, but rather a tossed salad of different cultures living together, but not mixing. From states to parts of town, we stay among our own ethnicities, but as different ethnicities do the same, our cultures coexist, but not absorb one another.

I guess it just depends on where you look, as we ARE a big country. That private looks like your average person in Wisconsin, or maybe Ohio. Look in places like Florida or New Mexico, and you will see a very different demographic.

Glad to answer your question! :D

This is what a US Army Ranger looked like in Afghanistan.

Attached: pat-tillman-197041-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 291K)

He may be a mutt, but I wouldn't say it to his face.

Now THAT'S a man, not that blonde faggot

What a pathetic faggot, Israel slave degenerate. Hope they turned him into a minced meat real quick.

Attached: deadgoyfaggots.jpg (628x585, 123K)

what??? this is what the average family looks like in my state.

Attached: mormon-family-forever.jpg (800x536, 376K)

pussies, i would've fucked the tooth up.

I would smash this German-Jew over the average gentile German. Berlin was probably one of the ugliest cities i've ever been to, next to London.

Attached: feil.jpg (500x420, 27K)

Attached: baffeling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

>dies for israel while his female relatives all get BLACKED
lmao

All the Americans that looked like that died fighting in wars for the Jew.

Dead men produce no children to carry on their genes.

>Slavic father with Hungarian mother
>White

F

As leaders of the free world, our military (including the mutt) protects your interests as well as ours.

Why not treat him with respect? He passed US Ranger training, an absolute pain-in-the-ass course, and went on to fight Islamic terrorists. As a slavic country, you MUST know the honor of fighting Islamic terrorists.

All i'm saying is that maybe you should thank your protectors and guardians. Just once? Please?

You are a brainlet. People with messed up teeth were 4f and not eligible for military service. Coincidentally that designation made them less likely to get with better women since it was a social stigma to be rejected by the military.

The man looks like he could tear me in half.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>As leaders of the free world

Attached: 71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg (679x583, 95K)

What is that bag?

I know a guy who was actually almost prevented from leaving his tour in vietnam because the army dentist said he had an impacted tooth and he couldn't clear him to leave unless it was resolved with a 6 week observation OR they knocked every single one of his upper row of teeth out. He told the guy knock all his teeth out and got on the plane home that day.

Actually most of the world's population was shorter back then. The average German soldier for example during WW2 was around 5'7" and 5'8" only Hitlers personal guard were exceptionally tall.

>Coincidentally that designation made them less likely to get with better women since it was a social stigma to be rejected by the military.
>he believes this
and how would the town even know if you were rejected or not? Also what era is this that 4f was NOT a desirable outcome? The first three months after pearl harbor?

It is tinfoil you dumb, smelly, mutt

Attached: 1523732252056.png (1971x1279, 147K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: huutarit.jpg (559x556, 18K)

Isn't the average because agricultural workers were generally malnourished? The natural average height of a well-fed northern european was still 6'-6'5" at the time.

Because the world is under 10,000 years old, general genetic degradation has affected everyone. Cancer rates up, physical capabilities down, intelligence down. It's worldwide!

They look white to me...

Nope. The sole reason that nigga in the pic exist is to enforce talmudic sabbatean frankist chabad lubavitch interests in with world, he is a mercenary in a fake made up colony of slaves, the prime vassal state of the aforementioned cabal, colloquially known as "America".

Why would I respect him?

pic rel

Attached: navy-seal-42nd-blatoon.jpg (1170x882, 174K)

......The average height for a Northern European today isn't even 6 ft lmao. Nordic countries all 5'11". Even the Dutch tossed around number is rounded up. They're 5'11" measured too.

We are the only species who have willfully and successfully defied natural selection for ourselves while falling victim to it for the benefit of (((others))).

Attached: GQjoos.jpg (634x429, 259K)

...Shit, man. That is fucked.

People always lie about their height.
I'm 6'0 but I claim 6'2, as do all my friends (claim 2"+)

LOL

imagine taking credit for another mans doings

fucking virgins

I believe you.

Attached: rotc-heels1-600.jpg (600x400, 91K)

Is that based on ethnic natives alone? I know for example that the average heigh of an American male was 6' at one point in the early 20th century. We have since fallen mainly because of immigration.

Was that taken turning the vietnam war?

I'm 6'3.75" and I just say 6'4". I bet the guys who are at 6'4" and above probably just stop lying entirely and report the actual height.

>6'-6'5''
>6'5''
??????

>punch Nazis!

Attached: 1534270082542.png (496x372, 133K)

They still got guys that look like that, some of them are good. Some of them have no stamina, many are substance abusers, some can't take it and quit, some get promoted because they're babyface.

As far as race goes, blue eyed troops aren't the best despite what you euros want to believe. There are other races that have a natural inclination for soldiering/warfare. As an army you have to think like Hannibal and use this to your advantage.

And btw, guys like OP make the shittiest officers. They also make up most of the officer ranks, is it any wonder we can't win a war anymore

no way that people were that tall with early 20th century nutrition.

Yes, it is. People always exaggerate heights of countries online. White Brits are around 5'10". Scandinavians 5'10", 5'11". Dutch 5'11". Ireland was measured in 2007 as 5'9".

6'5" vikings is a meme.

Such a delicious looking man. I want to have babies with him

Attached: trap fairy.jpg (774x1032, 137K)

>What a pathetic faggot, Israel slave degenerate. Hope they turned him into a minced meat real quick.
Our own soldiers killed him because he was too pure. He was cut down by friendly fire.

>and how would the town even know
It was a different time. The boards and examinations were held in each town by town members. People gossiped. It was obvious when all of your male classmates went off to the military for mandatory conscription and you were still there.

>6'5'' average
How do you think stuff like that, write it down, and still don't see that it is fairly idiotic?

>Talk about genetic decline, explain yourselves Amerimutts.

Armyfag here.....

First of all, back then there was a draft and the army was a cross section of America. When the draft ended after Vietnam at first only the bottom tier and ghetto NIGGERS joined the military...then the army saw what was happening and required at least a High School Education.

And most importantly, there is a trend in America where the best people aren't having children because they are career driven or they just want to have fun in life. The people having the most children are the WELFARE NIGGERS and bottom tier Whites that fuck NIGGERS. And since population growth is expodential four generations reproduce like this....

Whites - 2, 4, 8, 16
NIGGERS - 5, 25, 125, 625

In four generations there are 625 NIGGERS for every 16 Whites

As the leaders of NATO, the largest world superpower with the most powerful, advanced, and expensive military, and as the most vocal advocates against the terrors of tyranny, it is our duty to protect this planet.

As Scandinavians, you must ask yourselves exactly who will protect you in the case of foreign invasion or civil unrest. The answer is the United States military. With our determination and endless resources, we will happily save your country from any threat.

We love your country, and will fight to the death for it. For freedom. For justice.

It was right after the depression they could not afford soda as kids

You're welcome for not being communist. You're welcome for not being the victims of Yugoslavic genocide. And you're welcome that your land is not under Islamic law.

Us as a nation are happy to preserve your freedom, and will continue to do so in the future. All I ask is a little less resistance (and a little more gratitude) from the countries we love.

And we love Croatia.

most amerimutt soldiers were swarthy evil looking cunts

granted they had a higher white and nordic population back then but they have been an evil race for a long time

OwO

y-y-you t-too..

Attached: salute.jpg (402x402, 45K)

You're missing the point retard, yeah he looks like he would be from one of those states today. But the sad part is, he was probably from California.

fast food

yeah but he's only 5ft with rickets & TB

>the most vocal advocates against the terrors of tyranny
Good one. Made me smile.

Attached: Heh.png (725x591, 367K)

straight teeth aren't a sign of 'spiritual fitness' you insufferable little faggot.

steroid abuse

We weren't evil when we loaned you our vehicles and equipment so you could fight the Nazis that bombed your cities.

We weren't evil when we fought for your cause in both world wars.

We weren't evil when our countries created NATO or the League of Nations, protecting the world from communism.

We aren't evil. We're your allies. And it's pretty good being allied with the most powerful country on Earth, isn't it?

Straight teeth are usually a sign of better diets than anything
Chewing on hard roots and meat and shit when you're young results in a stronger jaw which better accommodates your teeth

F

Attached: 98376495364786587345.jpg (3694x2000, 2.72M)

I am more handsome and likely have more kids than he did. The mutts need to explain themselves though. I agree with that.

>not preferring the current army

Attached: rq31dqsbsu601.jpg (960x1280, 178K)

No communism, fascism, islamic extremism, dictatorships, theocracies, etc. on OUR property, mate. We crush those places, and place puppets instead, ensuring the freedom the world deserves will never be taken away.

It's a good thing that war is moving to drones etc unmanned stuff because an army made of modern American men wouldn't be capable of occupying a city/country let alone his own backyard. Thanks for the "protection" senpai

Fuck off boomer
Eat shit

Attached: Wm3yh.png (431x316, 188K)

Attached: 1533392015490.png (960x540, 773K)

For the movie the Vikings they used a 1/1 replica of a real viking ship from a grave, they used 6 foot tall viking stunt men to row at all 60 seats even with lots of practice. They were to big to row in unison (granted also they had not been rowing all their lives) they had to resit them on every other bench

youtube.com/watch?v=Gays7kImkT4

There's no reason for negative feelings against your closest ally.

Aside from being blonde and white they're pretty ugly otherwise...

>genetic decline
I don't know kike tell me about jewish dna breaking down in three generations?

in all fields guys in all fields

Attached: fat-jew.jpg (497x665, 86K)

Israel is our closest ally

To be that Chad, only to be shot in the back by your battle buddy who looks like this

Attached: 1508683922607.png (400x440, 25K)

Press F. This is the average in my state. We've all been around horses, worked construction or built airplanes, and we all hunt. That man you posted is what we used to be. None of us use drugs, and we save our money because we have to. Unlike back then.

Attached: cris kyle.jpg (618x412, 121K)

Don't worry, we are on the bleeding edge of military technology. Our military is being more and more tech-focused, with cyber warfare, intelligence operations, and UAV coordination becoming the focuses of our martial future. Shucks, we're even developing orbital bombardment and sattelite warfare!

There's nothing to worry about, we will keep your country safe, even in this new age of gadgets and tech.

Why do you think that?

Weren't you doing evil when you false-flagged and sunk the USS Maine in Havana to forge a casus belli which finally ended in you stealing us Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines?

Attached: 45ffedf.png (604x474, 103K)

>As leaders of the free world, our military
>leader
>free world
you are as brainwashed mutt as they come

that is Fred Mertz it's from the Lucy goes to Germany episode

We did it because your empire was a murderous, warmongering, cruel relic of the past.

We did it because we knew we could rule it better, and looking at the history of the Carribean, we did. Our territory on those islands were improved far beyond anything seen before in the region, only ceasing when Cuba became communist.

So, we weren't evil. We were saving the Caribbean from villany when your people were the villains.

We protect your country, too. Please treat us with respect, it's all we ask.

ww2 americans were manlets tho

They were also a lot taller. That might be equally or even more regressive than the ethnic shift. Americans used to be the tallest in the world and now whenever I go down there its all stubby manlets that are even shorter than Canadians amaazingly since leafs are short af too. Feels good to be almost 6'3

What's the weather like up there?

(Tall joke and canada joke)