Drinking alcohol is haram

>drinking alcohol is haram
then why did 'allah' give us the ability to safely process it? the ability to absorb ethanol and live to tell the tale is a relatively rare ability in the animal kingdom

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Saba'
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intoxication is haram, akhi
Do you even Quran, bro?

>khaleeji cryptokike spotted

Tons of animals eat over ripe fruit and get wasted man.

>Do you even Quran, bro?
no not really, i left islam a while back

allah also gave us the ability to create nukes and literally destroy earth, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

You and every other Emirati citizen

Can't speak for Islam butthe ability tp process alcohol comes from eating overripe fruit. Of course our ancestors went full yolo and purposely ate it to get piss drunk which is why we can process it so good.

You guys should be able to drink mead.

wtf are you on about you sandnigger, fuck off back to your goats

Fuck it, why did allah give us 'free will' if he didnt want us to exercise it?

Every Gulf Arab royal family are Cryptojews from Basra in Iraq, installed by the British
The Sultan of Oman is an out and out stark raving mad pedophile, also installed by the British
If you ever wondered why these "Muslims" stopped being humble and started building Luciferian penis towers with low occupancy rates, there you go

>be sandnigger
>invent beer and weed
>not allowed to use it

Attached: 4573526783568.jpg (179x282, 7K)

surprisingly enough, goat meat is actually pretty rare and expensive here and only cooked during mass occasions

You don't even know your islam, tourist
>KEK POSTING FROM DXB AIRPORT

what does this have to do with free will?

>mass goatfuckings
efftee effwhy

>be balkan muslim
>be an alcoholic

How do they compartmentalize, lads?
If asked, they will passionately insist they are pious muslims, despite their breath smelling of a brewery.

What about tasty pigs?

No allah gave the white man that knowledge.

This, i know tonnes of muslims that drink, but never have i seen them drunk

>literally destroy earth

Attached: 400.gif (300x167, 398K)

You would know if you grew up Muslim and weren't some child fucking Jew prowling the alleys of Deira

>invent weed
what

Lol. I have. They mix it with joints and phaze out.

Shout out to Rinkeby swedebro

>doesn't mean you should.
Oh, I think we should definitely nuke the earth.

mAh shala my fellow Arab league nation

Fuck no, you think I wanna live in that shithole

You're safe if you can show your le 56% face there

>HOW DO YOU DO MY FELLOW (((KHALEEJIS))), ISN'T THE HARAM DRINK JUST THE BEST
Fuck off 'Ari Yoseff' Al-Nahyan, drinking is degenerate anyways

Attached: 534.jpg (501x585, 46K)

Are you retarded? Allah gave us free will, you can drink as much as you want but you'll have to bear the sin for it. Just because you are able to do something doenst mean you should, would you eat shit just because you can?

It is only haram for muslims. Odin says it is just fine with him.
But opiates, nicotine and caffeine are just fine with makmoud.

tell that to Abdul Qadeer Khan and to Abdul Kalam

No it isnt, I saw an Africa documentary where once a year all the animals eat overripe figs that ferment in their stomachs, they stagger drunk all day

Havent you read the Restaurant at the End of the Universe? All carbon based lifeforms are affected similarly by ethanol and all civilizations end up making a drink called gin an tonic

Get drunk. It's fine. Allah loves you.

The older I get the more I realize that minus the kid fucking, islam has a lot of shit down pat.

Attached: 1535418948611.jpg (640x621, 75K)

Shut up you poor fag. Drink your Colombianas and Postobons. Cristal is nice btw.

tbqh alcohol is not good for anything except disinfecting wounds

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Saba'
>OY VEY GOYIM HE WASN'T EVEN REAL!
Jews have been subverting Islam since day one with questionable hadith collections (Funny how "you must collect hadith and live by them" is never mentioned in the Quran once) and shaving 5 years off Aisha's age and Megaphoning it ad nauseam

Ibn Saba? Sabbatai Zevi? Mr. Hempher wasn't yet another in a series of "antisemitic fabrications"
GOY VEY

One didn't just invent weed and beer was invented across the continents in different time periods and varied in many ways from one another, the medieval beer was more thick like a soup than the modern clear lagers which we have.

>free will is free to do anything
This is how your typical atheist argue with anything. It's proven fact that alcohol consumption is bad. But hey, free will right, even if I could risk AIDS, I should be able to fuck a guy's shithole because fuck religion am I right. Fucking idiots.

To add more accuracy to your beer claims, in Asia rice was used, in America corn, in Africa sorghum, in middle east wheat and barley most commonly to make beer.

Main reason in medieval times for beer drinking was that it was a calory bomb after a hard day of work, for modern man it is merely for enjoyment or to get toxicated but alcohol in larger amounts is toxicating even for human being like a drug for some in worst cases. All in moderation, mostly what i've seen of rare cases of sandpeople drunk is that you guys don't know moderation or you can't handle your drinks.

Fermented water often safer to drink than medieval shitwater

That is actually a common misconception of medieval times, there were plenty of clean water sources in some areas and a farmer was more likely to be cleaner than a noble. Water also was free and clean. Whether from a well or fresh stream, it was the centerpiece of villages. In larger towns there were even infrastructures to supply water to citizens. In 1236, construction of a system of pipes began in London. It was designed to move water from a fresh spring to a pumping house that would, in turn, make fresh water available at cisterns throughout the city. Medieval people weren't stupid; they didn't drink water that looked or smelled bad, and tradesmen that used water -- such as tanning -- faced hefty fines if they polluted the town's drinking supply.

Fucking lightweight

our bodies can process fermented rotten fruit and veg, and we enjoy getting slightly poisoned by it

muh based alcohol

TLDR?
Medieval people were more civilized than a modern indian.

Yeah well the freemasons forgot that shit when they all ran over here to buttfuck for Lucifer in peace

Ah yes fast forward to 17th century and the common brit merchant had turned into a degenerate who uses tons of perfurmes to cover the shitty smell of his, I highly suggest reading The Book of the Samurai: The Warrior Class of Japan where it was well described how the merchants were during Sengoku. Some were described as quite pleasant, but english especially were considered smelly.

> implying it wasn't given by the white man

Attached: 1534034744203.jpg (712x847, 157K)

Who the fuck are you talking to you fucking mudslime, allah didn't give me shit.

Go back to New Zealand, sicko. You're kind aren't welcome on this continent.

To let us see that we shouldn't exercise it

Attached: 1534180928257.jpg (1871x1025, 628K)

> leaf
> complaining about bestiality
Read the fucking whole article snow nigger it's taking about chairmany

Attached: 1535363311278.jpg (646x628, 89K)

Hmmmm, i would like some manzana Postobon desu. Brb, gotta sell some blow

I get drunk with my dogs, I get drunk with my horses. One of my cats got into my liquor one time, he was fine too.