WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MEME

so im in a spa in east hungary and i hear these slav languages and for fucks sake its a fucking meme. i rarely hear a e or o only zs w v d and its so fucking annoying.
How these dudes understand each other is beyond my comprehension

Attached: EA46C6BB-4EC6-4671-9966-C21A373C8CF8.jpg (1000x780, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

matadornetwork.com/abroad/7-things-were-guessing-you-didnt-know-about-hungary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's true, the variations are hilarious.
but tell me, other than you who else speaks that mongol/hun grunt system you guys use

yes. youre right but this language makes sense, even for foreigners i think. it sounds pretty logical, but complicated

Lazslo.

thank you for the opinion

>this language makes sense, even for foreigners i think.
I tried my hardest to understand anything while stopping in Budapest on my way to Zagreb, it's like I was in a Twilight Zone episode because everyone looked so white and familiar but I couldn't understand a goddamed thing!

You are not Hungarian. Thank you. Good night.

Because Zoltans are basically Lando's co-pilot in Return of the Jedi
>intermarium4ever

it's not that hard for us they just sound weird but it essentially is nearly the same language in some cases

kek

Attached: HAHHAAH.jpg (625x600, 86K)

što imaš protiv našeg jezika pizdo mongolska

agree

you're literally hungarian
sorry but you're not that different from your neighbours

what the fuck are you talking about, inbred rotten teeth

well youre retarded then, go catch a snake

i didnt said if you are super brain you will get what we say but it has a very logical basis

Based leaf

Hungarian doesn't even have masculine and feminine distinguishing in the language, like he or she. You're all nonliving "its", kek.

Hi Joan.

I'm in your data fucking everything up. You'll have to throw this out now because I've attached bots to this thread now...each with a randomly selected viewpoint.

Sorry to do this to your "study", but your funders need to find out what a total fraud you are.

Nice autismo

Attached: 4f9.jpg (600x494, 28K)

english is the master language

ok you fucking mutt, show me your 56% face nigger fagott

A nation of Yid sculpted Golems?

hungarians are just slavs that learned to speak mongolian
return to you roots "hungarian" man

Attached: Ethnic_map_of_11th_century.jpg (806x526, 236K)

>Hungarian talking about our languages
Your language sounds like nothing. It looks and sounds like a bunch of random letters connected with each other in the weirdest way possible.

ok you guys completely derailing my thread here

i just want to see the opinions on how was it possible in terms of language to make so much distinctable languages so close to each other. look at spain and portugal for example

because our language is not as basic as english

>i just want to see the opinions on how was it possible in terms of language to make so much distinctable languages so close to each other
what do you mean?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x269, 1.06M)

Kaži mu Davore...

Ja ga pamtim kao jednog od vodečih falsifikatora svega ovoga. Pokvareni lažov, monstrum. Mučki provokator.

i hate this site

Blb vlk pln žbrnd zdrhl hrd z mlh Brd skrz vrch Smrk v čtvrť srn Krč
>yfw this is an actual sentence

Attached: 1524077324879.png (249x249, 73K)

>i just want to see the opinions on how was it possible in terms of language to make so much distinctable languages so close to each other. look at spain and portugal for example
they were originally a single language
imagine if in 200 years north american english, australian english, and british english had formed into distinct dialects
a similar thing happened in scandinavia

m o n g o l s

Au contraire, English is a very complicated language magyarok.

HUNGARY IS BIG
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE M-O-N-G-O-L-S?

Attached: ea70d548fbd898d621b3ae76aecec390a231df707a0a07d0dc598634a0bef2e9.gif (356x630, 1009K)

well i failed to notice it before, kanadaiak

delet mutts asap

one of the hypotheses of how norse and german became so distinct from one another was the migration of the entire Angle tribe from southern denmark into britain
it removed a piece from the puzzle and essentially facilitated not only the formation of new languages, but of new language groups as well

tfw easily understanding everything

yeah but whats up with slovakian != croatian != polish?

It sounds like shit and I’m honestly embarrassed to speak Serbian in a foreign country, but all the consonants make it easier to understand what somebody is saying.

you are welcome

> pizdo mongolska

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>i rarely hear a e or o only zs w v d
Lol bullshit.Maybe O is rare,but the other 2 are used frequently.
Pazi šta pričaš,jebo ti pas mater autističnu,debilu.
There u go plenty of a's and e's.

yes but my problem was i rarely heard any consonants.

i swear to god im unable to hear it when they talk.
i literally hear
zstm pzstsz dmzs

or some shit

Being diaspora is based in the west, just speak it and swear at anyone without them knowing what you're saying. Usually works best with another diasporian so you can get a joint chuckle at other's expense.

No, you love it, who are you trying to convince? Why are you here in the first place?

I don't know the specific reasons for the splits but I can at least assume it'd have something to do with proximity to different cultural leaders
the czechs and croats were austria's playthings but poland was germany's and before that much more easterly driven with lithuania

we have vowel in every sentence
how many more vowels we need to use

That sounds like Polish or Czech.

are you by Uzhorod?

thank you that majes sense

kek

Now that I think about it F is very rarely used in serbian

Attached: 1519660551041.png (500x500, 21K)

how did austrians define our language

no, east hungary

It's just natural cryptography, good luck decoding what we say out loud about foreigners.

>in east hungary and i hear these slav languages

uh huh
this is just so wrong, the levels of stupid cant be measured.

are the girls hot?

You are not white, thank you, goodnight Ahmed

Attached: 1535271822564.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

since its still hungary, yes

You want serbo-croatian?
It has lots of vowels
or some shit = = ili neko govno

t. Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

RARE

ok, explain to my why i hear czech and polish here

>serbo-croatian
no such thing exist

>"You were under the austrian rule so you must be like them"

Attached: 1534615699266.png (602x602, 16K)

not that rare, he posts here from time to time.

maybe they are tourists

Why don't you pretend you are Russian?

Attached: mvd_assault_pepe2.png (700x350, 51K)

i swear to god you guys are retarded

You’re right, there’s only Serbian and its many dialects (Croatian, for example).

I agree, serbo-croatian is a made up language
It is just serbian

OP je madjarska pedercina

>czech and polish
how ouwld you know the difference, and that its not ukranian ?
maybe your Romanian dialect is getting in the way.

Croats aren't real, they're Vatican blood cultist zombies

>slav language meme

nibba, did u ever hear what a gibberish HU is talking..

Yeah, he means Croatio-Bosno-Serbian.

Attached: yugofrog.jpg (223x215, 15K)

they cut you off politically from large scale communication/population exchange with northern slavs
events like those are why there are distinct northern and southern slavic language groups today
it can happen just as easily if a group of tribes are separated by a mountain range and not an army

ok salvini, im from budapest. i heard a lot of polish before so i believe i know when i hear it

Hello fellow hun.

Because Hungarians interbreed with Slovaks.

Attached: 1200px-Czechoslovak_police_car_5170.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

wtf

do not provoke eternal horvat

Attached: 1463676641066.jpg (830x659, 142K)

We Eastern Europeans can understand each other even if were just mimicking, allot of words can be instantly recognisable by other eastern euros. That aside, I'm planning on visiting Budapest, are the spa's filled with hungarian qt's ?

budapest yes, but dont go to Gellert, thats filled with old german tourists and pretty expensive (20€ a day)
go to dandar furdo, i love it

We' re the southern khaganate never forget that

oh and visit eger, castle and spa. beautiful :)

>Hungarians interbreed with Slovaks.
yes slovaks are real whores.
go to slovakia, they have these cars as taxis now.
nice tourist attraction.

>heard a lot of polish before
again, how can you tell the difference between czech and slovak and polish and ukranian or serb ?
yours is easy to differentiate, it sounds like nothing else in the region.

Attached: hrvatfrog.jpg (223x215, 17K)

Oh no, sory master

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-08-13-08.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

>pizdo mongolska

Attached: Absolute_KEK.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>again, how can you tell the difference between czech and slovak and polish and ukranian or serb ?

Maybe because of dialects? They all don't sound exactly the same.

3. Hungarians are not Slavic.
Aside from Austria and Romania, Hungary is surrounded by Slavic nations. So it comes as a surprise to many that Hungarians aren’t Slavic as well. The origins of Hungarians, or Magyars as they call themselves, is a topic of heated debate and fantastical theories abound. Most experts agree that the Magyar tribes originated somewhere between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains in present day Russia. Others schools of thought suggest that Hungarians have a Sumerian/Iranian origin.

matadornetwork.com/abroad/7-things-were-guessing-you-didnt-know-about-hungary/

Da ti eba putkata maichina, pedal

Attached: 1534800247956.png (452x446, 271K)

Don't kid yourself, I am Hungarian and even I know are people are so inbreed with slavs we might as well be slavs.

Others still promote the idea of a far-east connection with Attila and his marauding Huns, as evidenced by ancient Magyar horsemanship and archery skills. There is also evidence that prior to settling in the Carpathian Basin (where Hungary is now) that the Magyars traded and aligned with Turks and Bulgars.

There certainly is a lot of controversy and some people take the Magyar origin topic VERY seriously. One thing I think we can all agree on: Hungarians are undoubtedly unique!

>Czech
A funny version of Polish
>Slovak
A more serious version of Czech
>Ukrainian
Almost Russian