A FRIENDLY REMINDER

So these stupid feminist bitches want to pretend that there is no difference in men and women... Women can do anything that men can do... All perceived differences are "Social Constructs"... Blah Blah Blah

Well Ronda Rousey was at the time THE HIGHEST PAID FIGHTER IN UFC HISTORY... First American woman to win an Olympic medal in Judo...

She could most certainly beat the dog shit out of me... I would imagine...

But she... this icon of woman-Badassery... Went onto the Ellen Digenerase show and began crying because she felt suicidal after her big loss and wanted to end her life... Then she discovered a new found purpose of making babies with her man... Fucking pathetic... This is supposedly the most bad ass woman on the planet... Truth is she may be an actual contender for that position....

FFWD to about 2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=iwCdv9iR8P8

The narrative that men and women aren't FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT is a narrative for idiots...

Attached: ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-fight.jpg (800x500, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frZzlRCdJ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-lmF0EBe0
youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRHz8Su6E
youtu.be/CN0p_RDviFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump?

No one finds this interesting? Really?

Ronda Rousey is also commits domestic abuse against her boyfriend before marrying her current husband and is suicidal whenever she loses.

Asuka is best girl.

Attached: Asuka perfection.jpg (984x1368, 270K)

Don’t make anymore threads.

Attached: D3B298BF-6DC1-45D3-8590-BC8268CCC22F.jpg (315x331, 28K)

Ronda is not a very smart person, the way she lost was only due to poor tactics, and she should know that fighters don't get discouraged from losing,

The point is she fucking cried on a talk show about how she decided she just needed to make babies...

>dumb roastie takes the femen virus
>gets thrown off pedestal
>realizes shes more happy making babies
Imagine my surprise op

Why cant men fight woman in ufc its only fair if we're equal as the roasties like to say

it is. but many women cry all the time even before and after killing stuff. most people here already know, i guess.
also, what's the hidden info in all those (...)? you really want people to understand. offer a pacing. that's cool, but keep it dense. words are superior

Both men and women have emotional issues. Her fighting career has nothing to do with her crying.
You are fucking retarded. Sage

you were crying while writing this?

I get a suspicion at times that there are women on this board...

fuck you get the fuck out go fuck yourself I hope you die

Guy, it's entertainment. Your bydlo-scum rednecks love to see an athletic cauliflower eared girl judo-sweep and physically harm other women.

Not every woman is Ronda Rousey. It's like saying black people in the USA don't face racism because there was a half-black president.

I'm with you OP, but Ronda is/was also anti-feminist believe it or not.

I'm a fucking lunatic that craves pain fear and death, so my perspective is fucked. But it's high time everyone recognizes the harshness of reality. It ain't gonna get better on it's own, it's up to everyone, men and women, to man the fuck up and get strong.

Toxic masculinity is necessary in orer to tolerate the harshness of existence. Just try to use toxic masculinity for exactly that: tolerating your existence. If you do that, it is just masculinity or hell, it's just strength. If you let it influence anything negatively, then you can consider it toxic.

>>dumb roastie takes the femen virus
not accurate to call her a feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=frZzlRCdJ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-lmF0EBe0
youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRHz8Su6E

I can care less about your disdain for feminism But her wanting to have children is good, that's the right direction.

UFC people were trying to hype her like she could compete against men. It was all about money and as soon as she faced someone with striking skill she got pummeled. I think they sometimes wish they didn’t have real fights, it attracts the fans but your narrative gets busted and then you have to start from scratch with some ugly woman who can fight but isn’t marketable.

Same thing is going to happen with McGregor, he’ll most likely get rag dolled and then they have to try to market that weirdo Russian dude. Vince McMahon has it way easier.

This is from 2016, btw. Move along.

idk man, McGregor is an actual warrior. He already got rag dolled by Nate Diaz, took it like a man, and made a comeback victory. Whether or not he actually won the second fight is debatable though, considering how it went to decision and how equally matched they seemed to perform.

But regardless, the man is a true lunatic. A true warrior.

It is good. I hope it works out for her. But for her to be held up as this thing that crushes the traditional outlooks of men and women is stupid. This is great evidence of that.

Women are emotional creatures not built or intended for violence and their primary role is to have babies and nurture children.

This can not be stated publicly by and noteworthy professional or they end their career.

Things are changing. Men were intended to be brute destructive animals. But now we have stay at home dads with bread-winning wives.

My best friend is gay, and he's a god damned lunatic. A true Jow Forums oldfag. He kills the fag sterotype.

It is destructive to force people into their "intended" role. Whatever works. This is evolution happening in real time.

No problem with that. But it also WAY more destructive to not acknowledge that there are differences. Its also very destructive to SHAME PEOPLE for the purpose of getting them to reject gender roles.

I am not saying we should have gender roles or death. I'm saying there are such things as gender roles. We need to quit pretending that there aren't nature gender roles. We need to quit shaming women into not being, well, good women...

Hell ya, I respect you user.

She doesn't know how to fight or rather can't punch or kick properly.

the whole thing about women is if they could JUST REALIZE what the fuck they were put on Earth for, at least acknowledged it, they will suddenly be as good as any man.

a woman can stab or shoot a motherfucker as well as any professional male killer, but the difference in her having the skills and the fortitude comes down specifically to if she understands her nature.

a tiger with the most strength of all tigers, but who only hangs out with rabbits that were somehow able to convince the tiger he is not a tiger, then the tiger will go his whole life believing himself to just be a rabbit, even if he has claws and fangs and all that sh!t

if the tiger could just know what a tiger is and what a tiger does, and also what a rabbit is, then the tiger could really do whatever the fuck it could ever want thereafter. it could eat the rabbits, hang out with the rabbits, or even pretend to be a rabbit with them. it just comes down to the fact that the tiger is woke to the truth.

even Gaddafi had a legion of profoundly skilled female bodyguards, sadly that didn't save him in the end, but if there is something to be said about that. those women knew exactly what it meant to be a woman, as well as how to do 20 pullups and shoot expert with iron sights

>She could most certainly beat the dog shit out of me... I would imagine...
What the fuck?!

If you even lift weights, you should be able to beat her up no matter what skills she tried to pull off you. An untrained man should almost always beat a trained woman if similar weight/height.

Matter of fact...

If we take a look at completely isolated male systems, we really only have A) Prisons and B) the military. These are the only two common places in America where it is a male "ecosystem" and women never enter the situation.

If you look at those systems there is a lot of violence. This violence gets combined with sexual frustration and you get all sorts of nasty shit. Hell, most prison rape isn't even about sex, its about making a statement, fuck beating the dude up to show him who's boss, you stick your dick in his ass and let him know he is the women in the situation.

Point I'm trying to make here is women's GREATEST function is that they can, with the power of their pussies, convenience men to become creatures that are more than violent beast.

But in modern day times we have feminist trying to REMOVE men and destroy all forms of masculinity.

And fuck that shit...

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

>moon faced gook
pathetic.

Girls are not fucking ment to fight they dont have the body type for it or anthing similar.
They belong in the kitchen.

Sure, but a world class judo expert and black belt in ju-jistu...

sorry man. she has me beat.

None of us have a body type for fighting, we strengthen it over time by being put/putting ourselves through hell and hopefully surviving.

No. You are a women. I can tell. You are getting personal and putting words into my mouth. That is women shit.

read For fucks sake.

Your emotional response is an actual argument for taking away women's right to vote though. I mean you people can't be reasoned with.

No, you fucking idiot, men are meant to fight and be violent.

Hunting made man a incredible predator. Sometimes, like kittens, we like to fight each other FOR FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. When women do it it is silly.

You obviously grew up in a modern day concrete hell-hole

You'd likely overpower her no matter what. You're taller and heavier likely? You throw your entire body at her if nothing else.

Yes, they were meant to. And because of that, men go through hell whether they want to or not. If they survive this hell, they get stronger. If we do not go through this hell, we remain weak, regardless of the fact that we're intended to fight and be violent.

And fuck your fucking insults you fucking cock sucker, get fucked to bleed off this unwarranted hostility faggotboy

>You throw your entire body at her if nothing else.

Obviously is not experienced with combat sports or fighting in any capacity whatsoever

holy fuck you don't understand what judo is all about, stfu

Well buddy, stop polluting the thread with you passivist bullshit about "no one, neither men nor women" have a body type for violence. Its something that we "have to learn". Whatever dude.

You may be a fucking pussy but i am not. Get over your hurt feelings. Crying cause i insult you after you say some dumb shit. HA

Na dude all great judo masters know that the key to winning a judo match is you have to use the technique of a defensive linemen to push your opponent around a little bit.

You're the one making it personal little girl, you're the one introducing your faggy little feelings. Women don't go through the hell men go through because of the gender roles the other user was articulating. They have just as much potential to become as strong as men. Bones get cracked and heal and get stronger regardless of who they are in. Same with muscle tendons and ligaments. It isn't a man or woman thing, it's the human fucking body.

I myself hardly understand judo or fighting styles, I just remember judo having the aspect of using your opponents body weight against them

Women are the niggers of gender. They cant learn to use Jow Forums, so dont sweat it my dude

Well fucktard, there is this thing called TESTOSTERONE. Its a little hormone that men have more of. men have more testosterone because they have FUCKING BALLS that are producing it constantly.

What you are your stupid fucking friend don't realize is that this testosterone give men more bone density and physical strength. It also allows the male body to heal faster from all forms of physical abuse.

So once again. The poster is an idiot. Women CAN NEVER EVER EVER compete with men in anything psychical because MEN ARE SUPERIOR in all things physical. ALL SOCIETIES throughout all of time have understood this with the exception of the past few decades of western civilization. Stop drinking the feminist kool-aid and get on board the truth train.

I will have to concede on the point of testosterone. I don't know the connection between testosterone and adrenaline, but I would have to imagine it to be pretty strong. Women would have a lot of work to put in to being as psychotic/manic as men can be because of that point I imagine.

And men do naturally have the ability to up the ante on manic psychosis very easily because of testosterone. You are correct.

But i'd still like to see women try for no other reason than i'd find it absolutely satisfying for a woman to go batshit on her rapist and rip his throat out with her teeth in a state of manic psychosis. That would be awesome.

It would be beyond satisfying, i'm gonna go jack off to the image in my head now

>And men do naturally have the ability to up the ante on manic psychosis very easily because of testosterone. You are correct.

That you. just wanting credit where credit is due

>But i'd still like to see women try for no other reason than i'd find it absolutely satisfying for a woman to go batshit on her rapist and rip his throat out with her teeth in a state of manic psychosis. That would be awesome.

Feminist fantasy. If that was possible then she wouldn't be raped in the first place. A women should get a man to do that. Men are better at it and more willing to do such a thing as you already stated.

ya reality is harsh. You have opened my eyes to the reality that not only women can't do that, they shouldn't.

Glad i could help

They shouldn't because preparing for that moment of fighting to the death using any means necessary would influence other aspects of their lives horribly. It's just not reasonable to prepare for a rare instance of that nature when it would interfere horrifically with day to day functioning in a reasonable society.

>Then she discovered a new found purpose of making babies with her man...
Proof that you only need to punch a woman a few times in the face before she "gets it".

Attached: 1534092715910.gif (250x188, 1.95M)

I can't stop cracking up when her face goes Gollum on the third whack lololololol

My advice is get a gun.

Fallon "no cock" Fox

Dude... come on...wtf is that shit...

its from a French movie or something.

Relax your nutsack its fake.

Men are usually 25-40% faster at punching despite being equal bmi. That's about 1.5 to 2.0x more dmg

Here's the making of that scene.

youtu.be/CN0p_RDviFM

You stop it right now. Coming in here making sense and stating things which are true...

A moonface? Kys gooklover

I thought the bmi was substantially different and was the grounds for having segregated (Men and Women) divisions in UFC/MMA bouts. Basically because a dude could go in there and just tank the hits and literally just pick her up and body slam her.

Not trolling but seriously asking here.

>And fuck your fucking insults you fucking cock sucker, get fucked to bleed off this unwarranted hostility faggotboy

Back to normiebook with you peasant

>face goes full on troll on the third whack

Never seen someone get the shit kicked outta them b4 huh

Men can literally do just that. Also men can tap into their rage for more power.

lolwut, is it opposite day

No...

I dont care to see a staged video where i woman gets beat to death with a baseball bat...

/asp/ reporting in. She's running the feminist gambit
>"Baddest woman on Earth"
>Chin turns to glass after Holm knocks the taste out of her mouth
>Signs with WWE
>WWE signs Rousey with intention of making her the next female Brock Lesnar
>She beats up Triple H
>Constantly smiling, cuts terrible dogshit promos, nearly fucks up the finish on her recent house show title defense (she forgot to kick out of a pin)
>"Women's champion" and figurehead of the "WWE women's revolution"

I miss the good ol' days of Kelly Kelly's ECW strip teases.

Did that actually happen? Isn't Triple H twice her size? He let her win?

lol you shovel enough money at someone they'll let you do whatever they want

makes sense

I thought you were joking. That thing is hideous.

Why? Because you made a bad thread? RR had a career and then Decided she would rather have children, just like every other woman in America. It isn't a worthy discussion.