Sweden Must Outlaw The Nordic Resistance

Yenkle isn't happy and either is the World Jewish Congress. Must these kikes have their fingers in every pie?

youtu.be/AjxqjxKtPZw

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-064119_YouTube.jpg (1064x1114, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQXVzg2PiZw
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bigger parties have been pushing for it. There's some law proposal about banning "extremist" organisations.

What are the odds these guys win in the elections? It would be funny as fuck if Swedes go from there previous shitlib government to straight up natsocs lol.

>married
>had four children
>raised them as proud Swedish citizens
Sounds like nazi to me.

Attached: margot.jpg (640x360, 201K)

>that like/dislike ratio
kek

Thanks for taking our Jews Sweden. Wolodarski, Sarnecki and others sudely enriched your country, we don't wan them back.

Attached: Wolodarski.jpg (1366x860, 79K)

Pro-white groups have no place in this Israeli colony. Period.

Please tell me this has lamenting violin music in the background...

It fucking does.....

>It's anuddah Shoah! Can't have parties we don't like participating in the public political discourse now, can we? That's antisemitic, goy.

Attached: 5a6f473bb7cdb.jpg (1500x659, 101K)

Look at these Swedes, kek. Like clockwork.

Also, It never ceases to amaze me of the amount of holocaust survivors.

Attached: YoungSwedesLoL.png (753x533, 355K)

Nothing wrong with bannings groups that oppose democracy.

I'm kinda drunk but the soundtrack sounded like "Adagio in D Minor" while some kike talked earnestly about wanting State control over what political groups should-or-should-not be (((allowed))).

Totalitarian as fuck when you think about it.

youtu.be/NQXVzg2PiZw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

agree, that would mean the entirety of the left

Who decides what democracy is?

What if you support direct democracy, and the government only acknowledges representatives as real democracy? What if you don't think non-citizens should be allowed to vote in elections, but the government thinks that's undemocratic? If rule by people is so great, why don't you trust the people to decide what's best for them?

Yup, banning anti-democratic groups would rid us of lefties and right-wing retards, the enemies of freedom.

Disgusting bastard.

Democracy in the regular sense of the word, with checks and balances.

>when you are so democratic that you want to have parties that oppose your system banned because "its undemocratic"

its quite peculiar how he has the droopy eye thing

All nazis must be obliterated.

'Democracy' is a con artist. When Words mean what con artists tell you they mean. And they do.
Democracy is the little bitch slave to fake currency (fiat), media repetitive image based programming and human beings lowest most base instincts.
Just and fair rule comes from through empowering people and the manifestions of what's right and wrong are to be seen very clearly in tradition and history.
You have to be a special kind of stupid to look around yourself and then lobby for democracy. Go back to your TV if you enjoy being fooled brainwashed cuckolds

>Comments are disabled
Every fucking time

Nice boomerposting, toothpaste.

Attached: 1531163636637.jpg (749x800, 166K)

>ID = POO
Rabbi Pajeet fuck off

So, why did Sweden want this kike's father when Sweden:

>sold ball bearings and iron ore to Germany
>allowed Germany to invade Norway from Swedish territory
>threatened to intern King Hakon of Norway in a POW camp if he sought refuge in Sweden

democracy in the "redular sense of the word" doesnt exist. probably what you mean is a representative republic - which is everyone who is a citizen votes, there are outlawed parties, and those representatives come into office and make laws. this is not a democracy at all, but we have been indoctrinated to perceive it as such, and to associate it with freedom.

What if a fascist government had 60% popular support. Would that still be undemocratic?

fine. Let's ban most mainstream political parties in Norway who gives political power away to the EU. Those are opposing democracy too.

The reason these fringe parties gain traction, is because the mainstream parties don't respect democracy.

The funny thing is that oven-dodger Jankel would be murdered at sight by a horde of Muslims if he was living in the current Malmo.

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>goyim stop making us afraid

yes, because the fascist government will be imposing its will on the people, it wouldnt be bound by "what the people want", it would be bound by "what they promised* and what they think is right".
*non-bindable

a representative democracy would be if every one of those fascist politicians were bound to the support of his constituency, and if the constituency was unhappy they could affect that one particular politicians position in government, but modern countries dont operate like this at all, with minor exceptions. people vote for parties, not for people, so it isnt a democracy at all, it is a republic. power is in the institution, not the people, when the elections are finished

And they are truly without shame. Every single time.

Attached: 47626296276926792.png (1366x768, 716K)

Oy vey! Oy gevalt! youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I kinda feel sorry for you guys. You are even more Jewed than us.

>comments disabled
Kek, this shit would be funny, if it weren't so devastating for Europe...

That's why I specified 'the regular sense of the word', e.g. a representative democracy. So called 'direct democracy' is indeed different and not desirable.
Yes, because it would undermine democracy. If they indeed garnered 60% of the support, democracy would get them in power. However once in power, if their support dwindled below 50% (or lower than another party), democracy could not be used to reinstigate the will of the people.

Also shills for gay pride shit and rapefugees.

God, I hate them so much...
I am SO sick of it all. Why did Schickelgruber have to be such a failure and loser.

>the kvetching intensifies

youre not understanding what a democracy is. in a democracy youre not voting for a person, it doesnt matter who is "the smartest" or "what is right", it matters what the people want.
in a republic, youre pretty much voting for a representative(s) who know(s) what is right and who is(are) the smartest.

Yeah, literally a video by the fucking world Jewish congress shilling point for point for everything the Alt-Right has accused them off

>oy vey! antisemitism! conspiracy theories! lies!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable, lol your government like ours are retards.Lets hope they do it so we can get shit started.

>Israeli colony
>one of the most anti-Israeli countries in the world

I believe I'm quite familiar with the definition of democracy, that's why I specifically said the word was meant to be taken in it's every day usage.

To them, "democracy" is "what we want". Such is the power of pilpul

Attached: (((refugees))).jpg (897x887, 233K)

so you mean a republic, not a democracy. if you knew why didnt you say a republic?

Couldn't have said it better myself. This video HAS to be weaponized. It's so blatant.

>To them, "democracy" is "what we want".
and what is democracy to you? Surely not what you want?

Mob rule. I don't want democracy.

>Mob rule. I don't want democracy
and how do you elect that elite which is supposed to rule?

is everyone retarded?! REPUBLIC is different from DEMOCRACY

> doubt

>REPUBLIC is different from DEMOCRACY
Yes and we live in a republic because we have some democratic institutions like elections and we have some undemocratic institutions like administration and courts

True though. But we are tied on rapefugees. UNHCR called both of us "role models" when it comes to handling the situation.

Not everybody should have the right to vote.

TAKE THEM BACK

Attached: hmmm.jpg (488x767, 113K)

He don't look either Swedish or White. In earlier days people was warned about these Moses.

This. It's fucking obvious. Take a walk outside and just look at how many fucking NPC's you encounter, you wanna give these bugs the right to change your life?!

>Not everybody should have the right to vote.
I agree, which is why we should agree that undemocratic European Commission tells us to accept immigration quotas!

You need to train your JDAR

>just look at how many fucking NPC's you encounter
not everybody has to be an ubermensch, only depressed people want to do great things all the time. NPCs are often more common sense than the elites

>Poland
>barely any Jews left
>right-wing, anti-homo ethno-nationalists

>Sweden
>took in a shitton of Jewish refugees
>gay Islamic Republic Multi-Racial capital of Europe

hm...

Only the military, married couples and land owners should have the right to vote. Let's throw in net taxpayers if you want to be generous. It's not perfect but it would still be better than what we have now.

>>Poland
>>barely any Jews left

jews aren't a problem if you're brave and independent enough to call out bad behaviour. It's just that Westerners are cowards who lack civil courage

It's quite fucking telling that something called "Nordic resistance" is upsetting the world order.

Just let it digest.

>right-wing
I dunno, but PiS are definitely not right wing
>anti-homo
Well, I agree
>ethno-nationalists
Many "nationalists" are civcucks

lol

>Only the military
lel

I think you have an archaic view of the military dude. Old fashioned military is gone, now it's full of cronies and opportunists

generally stop thinking in archaic terms, old ways are long gone

Attached: 2315346574865.jpg (682x837, 119K)

Where would Islamic parties fall on that line?

Do you believe them to be democratic?

all your institutions are undemocratic, because you dont live in a democracy. an election isnt "democratic", it is a form of choosing a successor. again, read this

This. The original ancient ways of democracy never constituted every single person living within the land.
A degree of sophistication and worth to society should be a prerequisite to rule it. Military service would
naturally be a way to higher status in society for the common man.

You should have to earn your right to vote in my eyes, and military service is definitely a contribution to the country.

Oh yeah! That worked out so well for the USA, haha. Oh wait...it didn't.

Attached: awoo shekels.png (640x640, 1.57M)

Military needs reformation as well of course. One thing doesn't preclude the other.

>all your institutions are undemocratic
nah, it's like what Rousseau said: the English think they're free, but they're free only once every 4 years

we have democratic institutions but only once every 4 years

This. Poisoned waters will kill even the strongest of men. The only way to fight it is to remove the source of poison.

this is such bullshit im starting to think youre jewish. literally the definition of pilpul. no, you dont have democratic institutions, you have republican institutions. those institutions are not bound by what the people want, they are given reign by how many people voted for them.

Never heard of him. Who is he? Is he on TV (I don't watch it).

>Oh wait...it didn't.
because USA is based on entertainment and degeneracy, so nobody there wants to call out bad behaviour, because people are afraid of what actors or businessmen will say about them

just look at Gazeta Wyborcza - founded by jews largely, yet it has less and less influence, because people don't read it

fuckin kek
they will do it
around vikings never relax

Attached: VikingLongShip-1.jpg (750x414, 109K)

If the Swedish branch of the Nordic Resistance is anything like the Finnish, then nothing was lost desu.

>no, you dont have democratic institutions
yes we have, elections are an institution

literally the polish-lithuanian commonwealth had voting and was a monarchy. you are literally being dumb on purpose and are throwing jewish tricks

Kikes are cancer.

the viking will defeat merkels army in a day

>Democracy in the regular sense of the word
>with checks and balances.
That's not a democracy, first of all. That's a republic. In a democracy, the people can literally elect to give one person all 3 powers (judicial, legislative and executive), as it happened in 1933 with Hitler. In a republic, that can't happen (theoretically).
Knowing that this can't happen in a republic, why would you ban a portion of the population's votes on the premise that they are undemocratic?
Furthermore, why would you shill for the ban of Nazi-like parties which are undemocratic, yet maintain complete silence when the topic of communist party bans are introduced? Are you saying that communists are more democratic than Nazis? Or that communists have perhaps killed less people?
Neither of the above assumptions are true. Communism is responsible for the death of well over 100 million people (50 million in China during the "Great Leap Forward" alone, 10 million in the Holodomor, just 2 examples), and in terms of liberty, because Nazis were capitalists, you had more freedom of purchasing power than you would in communism. Both doctrines outright ban and punish political dissent, but the sum total of rights favor Nazism due to their free-market-based economic doctrine.

tl;dr: you're just another shill that would ban nazi groups for being "undemocratic", while staying silent about communist groups that are far less democratic and have killed for more people than nazis ever have.

Attached: 1532066041837.jpg (600x450, 50K)

>literally the polish-lithuanian commonwealth had voting
but it was limited to aristocracy

perkele

It's literally the "World's jewish congress" kvetching again because something called Nordic nationalism is getting traction. Go figure.

Lol that dislike bar, keep it up boys!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-53-21_1.jpg (1078x578, 53K)

again ignoring the point and saying something stupid to distract, im convinced youre a kike now

His demands are literally:
"Germanics pls don't be nationalists so we can live freely in your countries, ok? thx"

They're going to get themselves killed off as Irving warns.

You know that even this strawman would falsify your claim? Because Jews dominate nothing more than the entertainment and "degeneracy" industry. Flooding their brains with trash, mixed with subtle propaganda is also part of the (((agenda))), if you haven't noticed.

how about I'm just correcting your errors and it's a universal thing, not jewish, stop with your retarded antisemitism

president - undemocratic
representatives in parliament - undemocratic
courts- undemocratic
administration - undemocratic
elections - democratic
referenda - democratic

The comments are disabled for this video

>say trannies are mentally ill in public
>get banned from ever having a job, with your face plastered on every social media imaginable
>"you just need to call out bad behavior burgers!"
neck yourself.

Attached: 1530069633388.png (384x384, 304K)

Not really. it's: "Stop voting these NAZIS! Because *sad violin music* REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION! So we can keep flooding your country with foreign invaders, Islamize it, get you people to race mix and fill your children with gay propaganda at the same time."

It's literally in that video. Out in the open and direct. What is WRONG with them? I thought they were smart and subtle.