Minorities/immigrants are a scapegoat for you real problems

youtube.com/watch?v=WB6p5QPVhPI

Attached: 1387405857.jpg.CROP.promo-medium.jpg (406x290, 16K)

My wife's 12 yo nephew was robbed at gunpoint while walking home from school by three niggers. Grown men. They put the gun in his face. Took his backpack and cellphone. School district demanded he pay for the lost books. Not an isolated incident. I'll make sure to tell him his anger and fear is 100% his fault.

he was obviously asking for it wearing a backpack like that

They robbed this middle school kid who was doing landscaping work to earn money. Held him at gun point and stole all his equipment. Trying to earn an honest dollar and they don't care.

Yes of course. Because hacking off clitorises is a british tradition. Shut the fuck up faggot. 1000s of British girls are tortured and raped by ahem men of asian descent and it's covered up by the police. This is obviously me projecting my problems on the poor innocent muslim men

Attached: 5790952d190000aa038a761e.jpg (570x406, 48K)

Immigrants and minorities being allowed into our society is only a symptom of a broader disease that we face. The sickness of leftist destruction of tradition and morality.

>leftist
*jewish

>tfw I’ve been robbed by niggers
>tfw no one can do anything in the city after dark cause of nig threat.
>tfw chimp puts cost taxpayers millions
>tfw they are favored over us for scholarships, loans, in hiring decisions

Look at minority countries. They suck. They’ll always suck. Your country will suck proportionately to the minority’s/white ratio. They are the problem.

>Minorities and immigrants are a wedge topic that prevent us from dealing with out ((real))) problems.

FIFY

Attached: (((white))) feminism.jpg (611x524, 123K)

Honest dollar from a white man? LOL

Minorities amd immigrants are disrupting my political discourse by being here. Can't stop feminism look at how much these foreigners love it.

What happened when you went into other peoples countries and fucked them up. Look at the Asia Pacific that you lot rule over. You have ruined all those countries.

They are a scapegoat for jewish terrorism by jews.

Exactly, we went in there with a leftist utopian mindset. All that resulted was ruined nations stuck in a cycle of constant "development". The truth is that there is no utopia at the end of all this, only nihilism and materialism - spiritual genocide.

People don't understand that those societies now called the third world were perfectly fine before we materialistic bunch came in trying to 'save' them.

Agreed - absolutely ruined

Attached: Victoria_Harbour_Hong_Kong.jpg (1050x699, 159K)

Hmm, it's true, the west has ruined the countries, which is why Haiti and Zimbabwe have been flourishing since getting rid of whi-

My only problem is the fact that niggers still exist.

it's not his fault, it's yours. you should tell him you've been subsidizing niggers and cucking your own police force for the last 40 years and whining whenever nigs took advantage of this

Uhm, no, they really aren't
Politics shifted completely its focus on minorities just because they can justify bringing salary to slavery like conditions. It's widely accepted here that bankers and corporations are immigration so that they can maximize profit

that's not the philippines

The US isn't Spain

This is a fair point

Migrants are good for Europe.

If the police find three dead nigs in the street with no obvious leads, they won't investigate

This. The day the left shifted from understanding that unlimited immigration hurts the domestic working-class to calling for open borders because DIVERSITY! and MARGINALIZED VOICES! is the day that they lost the white working-class and fell into the corporate playbook. It takes some of the most enterprising people out of one country (draining that country's tax base) and plants them down in another country, where they'll undercut wages. On top of that, the increased cultural admixture resulting from immigration reduces societal trust/cultural cohesion and decreases preferences for redistribution, undermining the welfare state. (See Alesina Baqir Easterly 1999, Dahlberg Edmark Lundqvist 2012, etc. -- there's a lot of research on this.)

I don't doubt that it's good for corporate profits and overall GDP, but I do doubt it's good for "the 99%" the left constantly talks about. It's no coincidence that the US real wage has been stagnant for decades now and GDP growth has been driven by the top echelons of the economy. The left has hobbled itself.

>anything with -ism is bad
Capitalism is bad too?