Demonic south africans

South africa is a nation under demonic control.. Get the fuck out of there!

youtube.com/watch?v=NBmkqZJnQmg

Attached: demon.jpg (847x438, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnBdWMw3ytg
youtube.com/watch?v=B3rHTm1YLxA
youtube.com/watch?v=UENb3lLSQho&t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=_fMwTkW9gYc
youtube.com/watch?v=IzL5jdMTIW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't . . understand?

I get that it's
>niggers being niggers
but you... you can't boycott an exam for being difficult, also, what the fuck is going on?

Attached: EXPLAIN.gif (245x170, 578K)

Niggers

>don't chimp out
>don't chimp out
oh shit it's a test!
>OOOOOGAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAA

Not human for sure

What the fuck? There better be a gas leak in the building or some reasonable explanation.

I was gonna say something along the lines of being a victim of impossible exams by asshole teachers but that bitch is just fucking spoopy, nope nope nope...

as if you are not familar with the nigger yet... C'mon USA man... These creatures are actual fucking animals.. you know how you might have some negative feelings towards a race or group until you get to know them then you ease up on them... Well with niggers its the oposite! The more you learn abou them the more you realize just how fucking bad they are.... in every fucking way!

Attached: nigalution.png (781x874, 355K)

there are many good reasons why african blacks sold their own into slavery for thousands of years

i deleted the image off my laptop... lol

it was a third year philosophy exam i believe btw

Why do reditors post like such massive faggots?

lmfao your post resulted in me opening the gif which then resulted in me laughing and ultimately saving the gif.

what is she?

Attached: (136)_WATCH_University_of_Limpopo_students_boycott_difficult_exam_-_YouTube_-_2018-08-30_09.12.33.pn (1366x613, 439K)

Attached: 1520801752924.jpg (479x407, 20K)

remember the whites shoved education down their throats its not really for them

seriously doubt she is human

Attached: (136)_WATCH_University_of_Limpopo_students_boycott_difficult_exam_-_YouTube_-_2018-08-30_09.17.08.pn (1366x613, 441K)

>what is she?
youtube.com/watch?v=dnBdWMw3ytg

Attached: 1516740504142.jpg (299x275, 57K)

All countries are under demonic control, take a look around nigger.

Fags are meant to swinging by ropes, women locked in houses and children cared for by families that love them.

Men arent supposed to ram their dicks in and out of other mens rectums or cut their dicks off and wear dresses.

Sout africans voted for what they have, they fought against fascisim to achieve what they have, they deserve what they are getting.

Stop the whole globalist hur muh fellow whites shit, its pathetic

oh yeah I know all about them ;)

Attached: (136)_WATCH_University_of_Limpopo_students_boycott_difficult_exam_-_YouTube_-_2018-08-30_09.17.08.pn (122x101, 25K)

Everyone knows monkeys are mammals not reptiles, duh.

They should make a new, exactly as difficult exam, but before allowing anyone to see the paper, calmly explain that anyone chimping out in that exam will be expelled from the auditorium and the university without warning.

A black nigress dancing to music you can't hear on the video eventually glancing at a spotlight. Big whoop.

>this is Jow Forums in the current year

and what about your reptile brain, the R complex?

and next you'll tell me her eyes look totally human

Just a common ghoul, silver sword will do.

Attached: wiedźmin apu.jpg (697x625, 110K)

Does anyone have a copy of the exam? I am guessing it wasn't difficult at all.

it's shocking really. they can dress like students, be put through a white ran education system, and still when confronted with something challenging they revert to african tribal dancing and war cries. it's cruel to assume people who have living relatives in tribes can adapt to modern society.

oh ok

Attached: stephen-frys-reptilian-left-eye (1).png (500x285, 120K)

Imagine being the white people who made that university.

Attached: wojaksuicide.jpg (224x225, 7K)

>niggers
>human
what was your first clue?

True. They are like little kids putting on daddy's shoes and carrying daddy's briefcase believing that is what it takes to be a lawyer.

>the logical conclusion is not that shitty compression plus directed lights causes artifacts on the video, or that she's wearing contacts, but that she's a full-blown demon
Right. is that way.

its frightening..

I'm making a joke about how niggers chimp out, silly.

Oh yes, I read about that in the Bible.

It's inhumane to expect niggers to live up to white standards. The world needs ditch diggers too, ya know?

>Butthurt Reptilians

Attached: 1527797664146.jpg (749x923, 121K)

niggers rioting, what a surprise!

She's an orc.

Attached: 1513500300963.jpg (679x429, 175K)

There is artifacting around the upper lid in those frames
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3rHTm1YLxA

The ones in this vid however are undeniable. Both eyes can't artifact the same time unless light sources are moved in a peculiar way (extremely unlikely).

I would say the reptilian eye is most likely a side-effect to some elitist only drug. Adrenochrome maybe

Holy shit.... I would have never gotten past first month in university if i walked out of every difficult exam.

Clearly a wesen, maybe one of those snake ones?

>when the jenkem kicks in

Silence gook! you only defend her because it is a well known fact that your people are also some king of hybrid species!

Attached: 1524935864381.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I can't envision any other race doing this.

Future doctor, scientist and an engineer.

she's right though

Simpler conclusion: Blacks are demonic in nature.

That's not a bad guess. This post convinced me it's a real thing (if I can find sauces for those vids).

Pretty good monkey impression by that nigger lady though

user, This is a Great Story, any coverage by the Enemy of the People

holy shit it's like she's wearing Halloween contacts

imp

Dude there's literally demon infested niggers there.
Fuck the university there needs be exorcists there.
>stay away from da voodoo

Attached: wakandaman2.png (1050x565, 1M)

Why would a demon inhabit a 78iq chimp? Are demons retarded?

Thank you for noticing the reddit cringe.

It really was a fucking stupid ideal to put these subhumans into a classroom.

Cognitive dissonance.

well true, but she's not even nigger style non-human, she's alien non-human

This is really fucking creepy, it doesn't look like a video artefacts her pupils are glowing. It looks like animal eye shine in the dark but they are in a bright room. WTF is going on here

Racist thread.

Overlay the OP video with
youtube.com/watch?v=UENb3lLSQho&t=42s

Attached: 16140k.jpg (400x600, 55K)

making test too hard is rayciss. why you make test only wypipo can pass?

>impression

implying this creature is not a monkey itself..

Because it has a soul nontheless and it can control the nigger.
The cunning and intelligence of demons is legendary and you're a fool if you underestimate them. Jesus Christ suffered them not even to speak also when his disciples the same who He gave power to raise the dead and so on couldn't cast out what chief devil because they were too weak. It required continual fasting and prayer.
I also suppose there's lesser or what you call retarded demons aswell.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_fMwTkW9gYc

You do realize all (right and left hand path) entities are as varied as humans, right?

The exam

Attached: Dlw8ipcX0AE3FFV.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

>comments disabled
Why the fuck did you link it

SILENCE !

For once, I actually agree with this. Education definitely is not their "thing."

Attached: Thas Rite!.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Are you serious? Honestly, are you serious with that picture?
>Fucking multiple choice

God is raciss n sheit.

i sincerely despise nighers.

>writing comments about future astronauts, engineers and doctors
das racyst

a monkey could do that

just let south africa go. theres far too many mosshead jungle bunnies to fight off and they breed like bacteria. As soon as they force out all the white farmers they will starve and beg for aid. Ill laugh myself to death watching them rot in the ground and kill each other with child soldiers.

Attached: 835EA7CA-022B-455A-8F26-68C9FC521C0A.jpg (306x398, 46K)

What is she??? (Stupid Question)

She is a STRONG, INDEPENDENT, and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL woman of color.

Duh

is this real?

like in the zoo

I love that shes taking out cheating papers from her bra. Fucking retards.

>Anaximander, Protagoras, Heraclitus
If you hadn't studied the subject you wouldn't know what these words relate to.

i-abomonation ye-Afrika

>Imagine being the white people that shoved their education to people not native to their white lands
I see no problem with it dumbfuck

They were given the wrong test
Instead of telling the teacher they chimped out
Possibly because they had studied and thought they were duped with the test
The other possibility is because they have no self control when it comes to handling a situation rationally

>The other possibility is because they have no self control when it comes to handling a situation rationally
Well they are niggers, so....

>teaching white people history to native africans
eh, that justifiable

These are the South Africans students good enough to make it to college.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzL5jdMTIW0

Care for a few rounds?

Attached: 2F102A6E-62B8-4629-AEBD-C2F7B359D084.jpg (732x701, 157K)

Fuck, are those contacts? Creepy as hell

How do they keep them from spinning around and turning sideways?

Did you just assume that demon's gender? Also, nice full house.

Reminds me of the monster from amnesia

What is she pulling out of her shirt? Are those her cheating notes? Is she literally freaking out because the cheating notes don't match the content of the exam?

no logic problems? jesus

Yes.

Attached: this was written by a 10th grade student in baltimore.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

90% of Jow Forums would still fail this without studying.

Logic problems were removed from examinations because they were inherently racist. Black students couldn't understand them and consistenly failed (which should probably a warning sign). The university authorities decided that this happened because the white construct of "logic" is not universal and is not part of black students' lived experience. Expecting black students to act in accordance with the white concept of logic is racist; indeed, even teaching that logic has value in itself is racist because you're implying that black students need "white knowledge".

I wish I was making this up, but that's more or less a direct quote.

Attached: 1506618039862.jpg (650x1480, 540K)