India may face sanctions if it buys Russia's S -400 missiles

India may face sanctions if it buys Russia's S -400 missiles.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-18-20-58-289_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1674, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/us-news/israeli-born-deputy-treasury-secretary-iran-tripled-hezbollahs-annual-pay-to-700-million/2018/06/06/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

containing china by attacking russia and india?
sounds like a plan.

Free market as is.

they will just poo on it

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-164601.jpg (540x960, 232K)

>S400
Very impressive, those can be used to intercept even the fastest U.S. hot air balloons

dont kid yourself, their SAM systems are a generation ahead of ours

Slavshit is for desperate poorfags.

Attached: F22_Training_Formation.jpg (2100x1273, 330K)

That's not an argument.

Then there won't be any problem is we have it right?

>consumes propaganda
>replies with memes

The absolute magapede

i wonder what the failure rate are on those

there are just way too many video's of failing Russian AA missiles for it to be a low number

wew lad

i didnt know it was possible for a country whos gdp is the size of alabama and military spending 14% the size of the us to produce better military systems

>Slavshit is for desperate poorfags.
Its for smart people who know that the most expensive and hyped American shit will develop failures as well.

>more money going to the M&I complex to be embezzled means we are 1st!

Yeah, F35. B2 and that stealth destroyer costing over 4 billion claps a pop were all smashing successes. and not complete money holes.

Link?

>Slavshit is for desperate poorfags.
>uses 50 year old jets
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Russia has always out performed us in terms of SAM technology nigger. We have better planes but they have better air defenses.

Sigal Mandelker, head of the Under Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, is a 'former' Israeli?

When she was originally appointed by Trump, that info was in Wikipedia, but since them has been flushed down the Memory Hole. Her department is the one waging economic war against Iran and Russia by imposing endless monetary sanctions on those nations, which hurt the USA just as much, but not Israel. Still think she's a former Israeli?

jewishpress.com/news/us-news/israeli-born-deputy-treasury-secretary-iran-tripled-hezbollahs-annual-pay-to-700-million/2018/06/06/

There's standart failure rate for any complexes. Standart ICBM failure rate is 0.9 for ours or US missiles.
Most videos with failures of missiles are from trainings where only used only missiles that close to expire.

All new S-400 goes through field testing with real launches against different type of targets in environment with complex EW countermeasures . Never heard about failures during such tests.

?!? They aren't even in NATO. That's gay as fuck.

Wouldn't that depend on the type of system? I mean the US never fielded a capable armoured AA system like the ZSU 23-4 or the Gepard. The Sgt. York was a failure. They could have built something of course, but they didn't.

ITT
> Russians bad. Russian systems trash
> Reeeeeeeeeeee don't buy Russian shit or face consequences

There should be sanctions if they don't start using the loo.

Attached: poo.png (995x921, 452K)

> there are just way too many video's of failing Russian AA missiles
That's because noone is interested in videos of succesful launches.

>be russia
>exist
>sanctions, sanctions everywhere
hmmm, I'm beginning to see a pattern here...

Attached: 1001.jpg (800x450, 56K)

sanctions don't do shit desu

How much do they cost? If I start a gofundme will you lads help me buy one? I only need one.

satan knows..

How old is the article? India, along with Malaysia and Indonesia was granted those waivers in a bipartisan bill that passed both houses.

buy our tech, goy

whisper it in my ear satan

Attached: [RH] Kakegurui - 04 [A74A189C].mkv_snapshot_06.01_[2017.07.23_17.20.19].jpg (1440x810, 130K)