I'm a globalist AMA

Attached: slide_2.jpg (960x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anglo

Attached: 1506311771637.png (874x1760, 494K)

Where is your headquarters? I'm with FedEx and I have a package of anthrax that got lost that we've been trying to deliver to you guys for about five years now.

you will never pull it off

I'm guy a guy with a computer like you user. I'm not part of some evil organization to promote globalism.

It's already basically happened.

oh, so you're an american imperialist?

That's what Antifa would call me, sure.

Not even close

Let me sleep in your house and eat your food and fuck your wife.
Food is a fundamental right, private property is theft, borders are a social construct, and if I am able to seduce your wife then you would be very mysoginistic to deny her urges.
So give me all of your stuff now you fucking shitlord

I don't think you understand what globalism is.

Tell me about your take on taxes

Quick question. Are you a Jew?

What does Jew dick taste like? Does your mom know you're gay?

If every culture is equal and the world should be open to all of them, how do you feel about cannibals?
What if Aztecs wanted to pull peoples hearts out for religious purposes?
What if Muslims decided stoning gays is ok?
Why are all cultures equal?
Why should people with these ideas have free access to Western societies?

I think that the ultra rich should probably be paying more in taxes than they are currently. I think a lot of people are put off by globalism because they see a very small group of people make off like bandits while the working class in western countries suffers.

Globalist tax policies would actually help combat the problem of tax evasion.

No. I was raised Anglican. But I'm not really religious.

He understands it quite clearly.
That's the reality of globalism except on a much larger scale.
You're a fucking retard who doesn't give a fuck about the lives of locals.

You know that laws still exist right? You can't just say "it's my religious belief that murder is okay so I can't be punished".

>Why are all cultures equal?
I don't think all cultures are equal. I don't care about culture at all really.

>Why should people with these ideas have free access to Western societies?
Because it's economically beneficial.

No he doesn't. Neither do you.

What number on the dial do you set it to when you put your dick in the vacuum cleaner?

Laws can be changed with numbers
If you are outnumbered by muslims, they can change the law to make stoning gays the law
That's how democracy works

> filename is slide_2
Oops
> all fields

Attached: 1535233874830.jpg (794x592, 95K)

True. Stoning isn't the law even in most Muslim-majority countries though so I'm not really worried about that.

I hate communists as much as you do. I'm a massive capitalist. I believe economic prosperity is the most important goal.

You are not a globalist. Pretend all you like, if you like to be pretentious; but the term, granted it is commonly used, is incorrect. You, muslims, arguably even some strains of communist as well, are meta-nationalists. I won't explain it because I will be eating a grilled sandwich but think about it yourself and you will realise that this is true. You can't move forward, or even know if you should, before you understand yourself.

When will you kill yourself, faggot?

ask you anything, ok why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why do you want to share your nothing with me through your commie desires?

Why are you still alive?

Why are you not dead?

If I added a gram of shit to your food everyday, would you like your food still?

Whites are globalists you dumb fuck. Every single nation in the world must follow the white man's laws or suffer a boycott. China have tiger farms for the purpose of breeding tigers for their traditional medicine and they must starve the tigers to death to harvest them because killing them outright is against the WWF (a white man's organization) rules of conduct.

And now youre forcing the whole world to accept gay rights an another culture stemming from white people.

Ok, now tell me where you think the tax money should go
A.Places that need it?
B.Places that produced it?
C.Something so smart we're not even allowed to have as an option?

Are you talking about tax revenue? No matter where you spend that people are going to disagree with you.

It should be split between a variety of public services and investment projects just as it is right now.

imagine being this retarded

Imagine not having an argument

>I hate communists as much as you do. I'm a massive capitalist. I believe economic prosperity is the most important goal.
Which is why I hate your kind. You're just as soulless and subversive as the communists with the perversions of national sovereignty and property rights which is the basis of western civilization. Just as selfish, but not as collective as the communists. You only care about the material aspects of the world so you can live in relative comfort without realizing that your level of comfort cannot be translated to the entire world. Unless we start colonizing other planets there is no possible way we can bring the global population to a western standard of living. You're also a shitty capitalist at that if you think that one global government could solve the economic issues that will come knocking on our door as a result of unbridled expansion. The government is made up of individuals who are corruptible.

>Unless we start colonizing other planets there is no possible way we can bring the global population to a western standard of living
This is a fallacy.

>The government is made up of individuals who are corruptible.
So is the market.

>This is a fallacy.
Why? You're a capitalist, you understand the concept of scarcity, waste, and opportunity costs.

>So is the market.
The market is flexible enough to self adjust, government regulation is not. Enact a policy, it may work somewhat effectively for about 5-15 years until the problems of that regulation become apparent.

>Why? You're a capitalist, you understand the concept of scarcity, waste, and opportunity costs.
I used to think this way until I realised that the best way to combat poverty and overpopulation was human development. This is what people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and others are trying to achieve. The correlation between poverty and high birth rates is undeniable, as is the correlation between high development and lower birthrates.

>it may work somewhat effectively for about 5-15 years until the problems of that regulation become apparent.
Then you change it. Policies are flexible too. A completely unregulated market is insanity. No serious economist would support that.

>Because it's economically beneficial.

How?

Immigration is beneficial to the economy. This is pretty much unanimous among leading economists.

Do you choose globalism because it will make the whole world better or because it will make YOUR world better?

Both.

Everyone will benefit from globalism. Even dumbfuck racist lowlifes like the majority of Jow Forums.

Even if you hate black people, it's still in your best interest that Africa becomes developed.

Im a globalist too. Heres the thing though... i dont know if your just another liberal cuck or if your a good old fashioned globalist conquerer like gengis kahn or julius ceaser.
Im all for one world government. But the way i want to go about it is become POTUS then us our super power military to massacre all thw cartels and human trafficking rings and the shitty talibans and isis then establish a new world order i will call the united planet of america. No communism allowed. No environmentalist bullshit either.

How is this measured?

Ok but which is the bigger reason - for you or for everyone else?

He does indeed. The reason we got national borders is the same reason why you lock up your house at night that has your wife and kids and all your belongings inside. Its the same reason i cant expect to just walk in your house and sit on your couch and watch your tv and start grabbing food from your fridge without you at least pitching a bitch fit.

Also leading Marxists unanimously agree that Marxism benefits the people. Argumentation by authority is meaningless unless you understand how that authority came to its conclusion.

Err i mean he doesnt

I mean yes he does. FUCK im out now....

With numbers. How do you think it's measured? There are plenty of academic studies on the topic and every leading economist has come to the same conclusion: immigration is an economic boon.

I'm not Mother Theresa. I wouldn't want a policy that was detrimental to myself. Similarly I'm not a psychopath and I wouldn't want a policy that harmed others. Globalism benefits almost everyone.

sorry I don't speak yiddish

>Im all for one world government
Me too. I am all for Chinese government to rule over the mutts from across the ocean.

>tax evasion
>problem

Attached: c5f54ea208ebcd81f83f545a050785a4--ps.jpg (736x736, 52K)

>Argumentation by authority is meaningless unless you understand how that authority came to its conclusion.
I'm talking about academics from the most respected economic institutions in the world conducting research into the topic and coming to that conclusion.

That's not an appeal to authority. You clearly don't understand what "appeal to authority" means.

Appealing to authority is when someone claims that they're correct simply because they're in a position of authority, not because they're an expert on any given topic. It's kinda like how when you would ask your parents why you couldn't do something they would simply reply "because I said so and I'm in charge". That's an appeal to authority. Comprende?

That's a very bad analogy.

Reminder to every leftist swine that our wages are growing and workers have more freedom than ever in the last century on the labor market specifically BECAUSE the globalism here collapsed into its own asshole.

Your probably a greedy jew who doesn't give a fuck about people and their culture/history.

No fuck that. United planet of america. China will bend over for the great USA. China is weak and feminine. USA is strong and manly. Dont tell me they are more advanced or that we better watch out because they outnumber american. Grass outnumbers my lawnmower yet my lawnmower always is victorious.

Where will you go when nationalists take over Britain?

What in the fuck are you talking about? Globalism is the reason ex-Soviet countries like yours managed to recover from communism.

Communism is the opposite of globalism.

I'm not a Jew but yeah I really don't give a fuck about culture or history when it comes to policy making. Economic prosperity is more important.

See how much people care about >muh culture when they can't afford to pay rent or put food on the table.

That will never happen in a million years.

Hypothetically the brexit majority seize control of Britain from the globalist minority. Assume the economy has collapsed and the sound is worthless. Where will you flee?

Tis a perfect analogy. Liberals all over the world are taking the globalist bullshit to an extreme and allowing immigrants in at massive rates. Before you know it all of europe will have sharia law and shit. Its almost as if some liberal neckbeard man bun soi boy let a fat mexican immigrant into his house because the immigrant is poor and now not only is he just sitting on the couch eating his food and watching his tv the fat slob mexican is now also bossing around the neckbeard cuck and beating his wife and kids and even sleeping with his wife. The liberal man buns are like this because of their white guilt. And soon our nations will all behave this way and we will be cucked beyond repair because there will be a mosque on every block and we will have to pray toward mecca at work every day in the name of political correctness to our muslim citizens. Fuck that shit.

*pound is worthless

>Appealing to authority is when someone claims that they're correct simply because they're in a position of authority
No. The person does not have to be appealing to their own authority in order to bolster their own claim.

>A is an authority on a particular topic
>A says something about that topic
>A is probably correct

ie: exactly what you did

> Assume the economy has collapsed and the sound is worthless. Where will you flee?
Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore... Wherever it's in my best interest. Anyone would do the same if the economy collapsed.

>hurr da globalists want da muslims to come so that yurop will have shariah law durrr
Is this even worth responding to? Not gonna waste my time any further. Enjoy your last (You)

So you think a layman's opinion is just as valid as that of an expert?

I wouldn't, but I'm actively trying to break the UK economy. Why do you perceive those countries to be in your best interests?

>Muh brexit is a nationalist movement
Lolk

Attached: da6 (1).gif (400x325, 2.55M)

>I wouldn't, but I'm actively trying to break the UK economy.
Okay. Good luck with that.

>Why do you perceive those countries to be in your best interests?
If they give me better economic opportunities then it's probably beneficial for me to consider relocating. Why would I stay in a country where I'm doomed to poverty?

If you can't point how this benefit is measured and only invoke "economists" without saying how they have come to that conclusion it is a prime example of appealing to authority.

I know how it was measured but do you? Or are you just blindly believing them because they are the high priests of your new found economic religion?

GDB that's how its measured. More people living in a economic area means more transactions happening. They always use that measurement because every other measurement shows multiculti and immigration is bad since it lowers wages, raises living costs and increases inflation. Social progression and mobility stagnates.. The only ones benefitting are the modern globalist corporate aristocracy.

No and I don't recall making that argument.

I do think you weaseled out of confronting Finanons point by (incorrectly) arguing against his definition/usage of the phrase.

You made the claim that immigration is beneficial to the economy. You haven't explained how or why. All you've done is say "all the leading economists say so" (without naming any or posting any references) and somehow think this doesn't qualify as an appeal to authority fallacy?

You really are a globalist you slippery cunt.

Brexit is a nationalist movement, despite our globalist government.

Thanks, it's going good. I get a bunch of guilt free gibs and our guy corbyn is almost certain to win the next election and then the crash is inevitable.

>Why would you stay in poverty?
For love of your homeland. It's why I want the collapse, traitors will flee.

Surely the economic opportunities ate already better for you elsewhere. Why do you currently Ilive in the UK?

>If you can't point how this benefit is measured
I can though. It's measured in purchasing power, quality of life, access to healthcare and education, etc... There are numerous metrics that you can use to measure the positive impact of globalism and immigration.

Do you want me to link you a study?

>GDB that's how its measured.
Do you mean GDP? That's one way it can measured, yes.

>They always use that measurement because every other measurement shows multiculti and immigration is bad since it lowers wages, raises living costs and increases inflation
Going to need to see a source on that. Everything I've read indicates the opposite.

>The only ones benefitting are the modern globalist corporate aristocracy.
Complete bullshit. The reason that you can afford that phone or computer you're posting from is thanks to globalism.

what does cock taste like? What's the biggest load you've ever swallowed?

What's the one thing you'd most like to accomplish in life before the DOTR?

Because leading economists and academics have conducted research into the topic and that is what they've found.

If you want to contest that then go ahead and publish your own research. Until then I'm going to trust experts over random people on an anime forum. I guess that's an appeal to authority though...

Do you care about anything other mere economic benefit?

>For love of your homeland. It's why I want the collapse, traitors will flee.
So you would condemn yourself and your kids to a life of poverty just because you want to demonstrate loyalty to a piece of land and a flag? Well that's your choice I guess. Personally I'd be out of here faster than you can say Jack Robinson.

>Surely the economic opportunities ate already better for you elsewhere. Why do you currently Ilive in the UK?
Currently my work keeps me here in London. If I get offered a better job elsewhere then I'd consider moving just like most people.

Where do you live? Some working class shithole up north?

Yes, but nothing is more important than the economy.

Your brexit looked good on paper but your brexit didnt save you from shit. Your UK government alone is cucked beyond repair. Just look what happened to tommy robinson.

Would economy be important to you if you were losing? Think about your own position in this all.

I personally benefit from mass-migration because as a manager in a private security company it means more work for me. Still the patriot in me believes the well being and safety of my fellow countrymen should always come before my own personal wealth increase.

Yeah id spend my life in poverty in order to get my country back. I have NZ citizenship but wouldnt leave the UK for a million quid. England is more to me than land and flag, although i do hold yhose things dear. Yeah i live in a working class northern town.

I hope you get your job offer abroad. Is there anything in London you would miss?

>Until then I'm going to trust experts over random people on an anime forum.
No one has asked you to trust them, just to back up your claims. "all the experts say so" is a fallacious argument as has been pointed out numerous times now.

I know that yank, but governments have crashed and burned before and will do so again. It's inevitable that both the economy and government will collapse. I just hope the establishment are forced to flee in the aftermath.

>Would economy be important to you if you were losing? Think about your own position in this all.
If I were losing what?

>the well being and safety of my fellow countrymen should always come before my own personal wealth increase.
Why do you think they're mutually exclusive?

You see, you care only about your personal wellbeing. You lack ideals, you lack conviction, you lack courage or moral fibre. You're only half a man.

There was a scene in Transmetropolitan that showed the same food stands all around that world. Globalism destroys what makes cultures unique and nothing would be worse then living in a world-wide mono-culture.

>Yeah id spend my life in poverty in order to get my country back. I have NZ citizenship but wouldnt leave the UK for a million quid. England is more to me than land and flag, although i do hold yhose things dear. Yeah i live in a working class northern town.
Okay well personally I would put my family's wellbeing, my kids education and prospects etc... before some romantic patriotic ideals. I'm a pragmatist and I guess you're an idealist.

>I hope you get your job offer abroad. Is there anything in London you would miss?
Many things. I love London and love England as a whole. Probably more than you do in fact, since you just claimed that you're "trying to destroy our economy". I don't want the economy to collapse and for people to be out of work. Why would you wish that on your countrymen if you claim to be a patriot?

I can't really argue against you're "experts" here. I just have taken a look at the numbers and no matter how many times I try to apply my limited understanding to it the numbers don't simply add up. The healthcare services are over encumbered and quality of life is stagnating for most millenials and youngers, education system is stressed to the point its about to collapse when public schools class sizes are nearing 80 students on average. And this is just Finland. Everything I read from Sweden or Germany is even worse.

Oh cool. so explain what will stop niggers and Muslims from doing that to you. Explain it faggot.

>You lack ideals, you lack conviction, you lack courage or moral fibre.
I care about facts, not your feelings. Sorry if that triggers you.

Establishment being a bunch if pro muslim pedos and the pro sharia law theresa may.

Losing as in your wealth not increasing. That's the reality for most people. Inflation, stagnating wages, increasing competition on the job market and increasing costs of living.

He's not even slippery he's braindead retarded. Good god to be this naive incredible.

It seems to me like you're just selectively looking at the drawbacks and ignoring all the benefits. Do you think it's possible that you might be a big biased?

Doing what?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4

opinion on hitomi tanaka?

Attached: 4989414874.jpg (1600x1068, 429K)

>That's the reality for most people. Inflation, stagnating wages, increasing competition on the job market and increasing costs of living.
Sure, that's a problem.

Unfortunately there are some people who are not benefiting from globalization as much as others. Conversely, there are some people that seem to be benefiting too much, to the detriment of the rest of society.

These are issues that we can address. As I said, although I'm a staunch advocate of capitalism and free markets, I do think that the ultra rich are not currently paying their fair share. This is something to look into. Perhaps we can use that revenue to help those people who have been disenfranchised by globalism. We can give them better access to training and education and help them move into better jobs etc...

This is just a thought but doesn't that seem like a better idea than "hey let's close the borders and kick out all the foreigners".

Another appeal to emotion.

It's possible with neo-eugenics and global integrative/assimilative policy, rather than invasion/genocide.

jew?

Why do you like niggers and faggots so much?

Go live without emotion then you insect. That's not the future I want for my children.