Electronic Arts Cuts Forecasts, Delays Popular Video Game

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-30/electronics-arts-delays-popular-video-game-cuts-forecasts

Apologize, you racist misogynist shitlords.

Attached: jhvjh.jpg (1075x783, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-30/electronics-arts-delays-popular-video-game-cuts-forecasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what the tech Jews and cucks get for messing with our vidya.

But I thought everyone wanted to play a disabled red haired female bitch?

Ha ha fuck EA

Attached: SmartSelect_20180830-094057_Chrome.jpg (1034x1606, 247K)

Who would have thought that attempting to shoehorn one's insufferable politics into a video game then bastardizing the very market that would be interested in that product would have adverse effects?

It's almost as if... the market speaks...

>game tracking at least 10 million behind projection
>article states a "popular" game is being delayed

Attached: 01cde1d6a8acfa56ca25bb0ad2b816f0bfd746957bd083ee0f410469ddae1302-pol.png (782x670, 531K)

Interesting, very interesting I wonder if they're going to redevelop it into a tardwars model.

Sorry my English is shit so I dont fully understand what "Delays popular video game cuts forecasts" means.
Could someone help a nigga out?

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-30/electronics-arts-delays-popular-video-game-cuts-forecasts

good, fuck EA get back to making real games like Road Rash

Attached: kek believes.jpg (704x582, 104K)

Already pre ordered red dead redemption 2. Fuck EA.

I mean the game looks like fucking garbage and RDR 2 would have released just a day later so it’s not that surprising
Still hope this piece of shit fails though

>delays popular video game
They're releasing battlefield V four weeks later than originally planned
>cuts forecasts
Lowered their estimates of how much money they're making

hope that helps lad

Eat a bag of dicks, EA.

good. i loved playing the old ones, but fuck the forced diversity bullshit.

new game looks like shit, a lot of graphics for bad gameplay and huge hardware required

Dude dont preorder

>Lowered their estimates of how much money they're making
>hope that helps lad
yes it did Sir.

Attached: thankyou.gif (600x338, 2.91M)

maybe they actually listened... I bombarded them with messages on all platforms and harassed their comments sections saying the only way I will buy it is if they remove all females and colored from where they dont belong in game... leave woman Russian snipers... what ever...but I will not defend the beaches of Normandy as a kike, nigger, disabled, face painted, blue haired degenerate nor will I play with any of those on my team. Im an oldfag and I was 12 when I played Battlefield 1942 (the original) ...it was my favorite game and relativly historically accurate with the uniforms and all... all I wanted since then with the dawn of modern graphics was a 1942 Remastered...thats all they had to fucking do...but no...cuck the game like everything else thats getting cucked in this world. Hopefully they learn...OP, its not about females in games...I know you know that because youre just trolling. I love Tomb Raider, and the last of us...I love GTA San Andreas where the main character is a nigger...but they are where they belong in those games. Coloreds and Women in a world war two game ruin the immersion, you stupid fuck...thats why people play games...for the immersion.

Attached: 1528925248166.jpg (650x900, 459K)

fuck off peasant

I'm so happy since of recent happenings. It's time to restart the earth, lads.

>moves game to Nov
>PO still in the ditch
Can't wait to see Joe spin that.

Attached: 1485467164858.png (540x540, 248K)

>is this what white guys keep fighting and dying for?
not quiet.

Attached: for the jews.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

>popular
niggerfield hasn't been good since niggerfield vietnam

Yeah they are fucked releasing AFTER RDR2.

But they cannot release next year either, harsh competition until Summer. Basically they are fucked.

The biggest issue is the uniforms. If it were like BF1 people wouldn't be so pissed. At least have the game fucking FEEL somewhat like a period piece.

Imagine if these guys started questioning the war instead of who's allowed tp fight

EA cucks thought they could cuck neckbearded basement dwellers. Plan backfires horribly and noone is buying their shitty ginger shooter. Mfw

Attached: 1524693517950-Screen-Shot-2018-04-24-at-112823-AM.png (816x552, 377K)

>"Don't buy our game if you don't like it"
>People don't buy their game
>APOLOGIZE YOU RACIST MISOGYNIST SHITLORDS

Even though I don't play Battlefield, it's still funny.

BF4 is actually fantastic now and has a healthy population on, for example, PS4. If you have a PS4 Pro you essentially get double franerate in MP so you can clown people too.

its like some steam punk faggot shit... i cant take it.

I was looking at Dice website and this cocksuckers made some of my favorite pinball games ever! Now this company is trying to indoctrinate us into the ideology of cuckholdery...the Jewish machine is swallowing everything.

hows basement life treating you?

It's called Road Redemption and it's on steam. EA doesn't have the balls anymore for good games. It's a spiritual successor. But it's decent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A rockstar game are pretty much guaranteed to be good.
Why would they even release it the same month as RDR2 and BO4? They should of released it in summer.

People still buy EA games? LMAO. Fuck this company.

Can we play the name and shame game? Who was responsible for this strategy of injecting WOKE characters in a WWII game? What is the cahin of command that led to this. I bet my bottom dollar some "kethleen kennedy" figure has been promoted top exec recently

fuck rockstar, seriously, after the mess that was and is GTAO, i don't have any trust in them. have fun though, i was excited once also.

t. long time /gtag/

Attached: 20170529042528.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

The KANGS of loot crates and dlc

Attached: 1535387407004.png (629x541, 68K)

>tfw I already have the game I've been looking forward to

Can't wait, lads

Attached: insurgency_sandstorm_main_art_wide_1.jpg (3478x1959, 615K)

I dont care if it claims to make your dick 3 inches longer, dont preorder games

Ok..
So what's this actually mean tho?

Only delay ea needs to stop videogames completely

nice. Sven needs to get his shit right

>So what's this actually mean tho?
It means that the SJW horse shit is dead. It's Duke fucking Nukem X100 in the next decade.
SHAKE IT BABE AND SUK MIN KUK all over. Sexploitation will go over board.
And that's a good thing.

Does the O stand for online?
Why not preorder if you know you are going to buy it?

Bawahaha

>Doing a shitty job selling
>still call it a popular game

Fuck game journos they deseeve to hang and I hope some of them are in here reading this

Yes.

Is EA still calling their customers entitled misogynists male penis carriers pigs?

Attached: fake news from real jews.jpg (507x700, 89K)

What can really be done in just 4 weeks to radically change a game?

Preorders are promises to buy the game. The more promises to buy the game, the more the company looks at what it did during marketing instead of looking at what it did to actually make the game. You're just promising to buy a game based on commercials and ads, this tells them all they need to do is make better ads. The game isnt even out, no one has played it yet you've made a commitment to buy it. It fucks up the industry by doing this

>EA: Check out our new WWII game!
>Potential Customers: ...This doesn't look like WWII at all.
>EA: OK! Guess the alt-right has arrived! How about you stop caring! IT'S JUST A GAME, FUCKBOYS! WOMEN AND POCS EXIST!
>Potential Customers: You should've done another setting. Right now this does not resemble WWII, so we're not sure why you chose to make this a WWII game in the first place.
>EA: LOOK, DON'T BUY OUR GAME THEN! WE DON'T WANT THE MONEY OF NAZIS ANYWAY!

They literally asked for it. L i t e r a l l y.

Attached: 1535028719281.png (746x619, 332K)

Well I only played GTA 5 on PS3 and I liked it.

do they think the situation will improve with more time? the absolute state of video game devs. constitutional amendment restricting all video game development to asians when?

Insurgency is the game, Hunt:Showdown is also very good.

>preorder

Attached: 1507824432907.gif (325x252, 891K)

this

Game looks like shit.

I love the battlefield series but I'll be ignoring this one.

Wish i would have ignored bf 1 too, it's super shitty

Hold breath a bit longer.

>ask people not to buy your game
>they don't
fucking shocking

I still remember when EA blamed the backlash against ME3's endings on homophobia, because they had a single gay man in the game.

do not preorder, wait to hear if it's good from others, then if you don't hear that it's utter shit, you can buy it safely

don't be jewed mein friendo

yes and that's a good thing

EA has a huge facility here in Vancouver, actually just across the boundary in Burnaby. They are majorly progressive alright. Two or three years ago they had their own float in the gay parade. The company had pro faggotry stickers printed up that were still on lampposts for ages afterwards. Majorly progressive.

Seriously though it's retarded, giving devs a measly 4 week delay chopped millions off their stock price, dumb move. If you're going to delay, you delay by 6 months at least.

It means SJW pandering is costing them sales

They also went full retard and shoehorned battle royale into it, something nobody gives a flying fuck about. It was a fad of the week for a couple games, and these multibillion dollar companies all sperged together thinking it was the next FPS genre.

These companies are run by out of touch incompetents. Holy. Shit.

FUCK EA honestly. At this point they're basically pushing a political agenda instead of making video games. I fell for the Mass Effect 3 jew and actually bought that garbage. That game was god damn awful and that was BEFORE they started adding mass SJW shit to the game. After that, I refused to buy a single thing EA produce. Waited for ME: Andromeda to get cracked and tried a playthrough of it. I had to force myself to launch the game every single time in order to progress the story. Everything is just so riddled with blatant SJW political statements that it made me sick. Every single female character is ugly as hell. The protagonist is a wimpy little bitch, no matter which gender you play as. The dialogue is lame, the combat is dumbed down and boring, and the storyline is utter garbage.

However, what really triggered the fuck out of me is this: when playing as a male character, it's really hard to romance the female characters. You have to take every opportunity you get and use it. If you turn them down once, you pretty much miss your chance. However, when you meet Reyes, which is some Arabic/Hispanic looking greasy faggot, the game literally BOMBARDS you with the heart-shaped romance dialogue option OVER AND OVER even if you decline every single time. In pretty much every response to him, there's an option to initiate gay sex. You have to turn it down about five times before the game finally gets the message. Absolutely abhorrent and disgusting game design clearly intended to push an agenda.

I will never spend a penny on another EA product again. It's almost like if you hire SJWs who not only are bad at their jobs but also insist on shoving their political ideology down their customers' throats people will stop buying the games you produce. What a huge surprise.

Or it gives them the cash to start working on additional content and support for the game. You think BF5 is going to have support after it's released and they have no money?

The guy behind it has actually been fired.

He was the CEO

make butt play outlander

Attached: 12543654346578964.png (500x767, 238K)

Edgy af

>thinking preorder money actually goes to DLC or game support
You dummy that part of the budget is already done and allotted. You're something special

Attached: Pcj2kBZP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

you're using the word bastardizing wrong.
i agree with your post tho

>messing with our vidya.
oh woe is me, I can't play with the army recruitment products any more

I don't understand the appeal of Fortnite. It's a game for 12 year olds.

This 100%

Better than a preorder is buying early access
Better than buying early access is waiting for the game to actually come out
Better than waiting for the game to come out is waiting for it to come out and then waiting for reviews to show up and then only buying the game if the score is over 80%

BITCH ARE YOU FO REYAL?

Attached: 4d07d7f46483c.image.jpg (230x224, 47K)

undercutting would be better

They didn't just try and shoehorn shitty SJW pandering into the game, they also insulted their regular playerbase AND dumbed the gameplay down.

This level of incompetence is criminal. It's amazing how bad these people are at their job.

>paying for an unfinished product to be delivered to you at a future time

>then only buying the game if the score is over 80%
better than that is getting the game for free at the library,

better than that is buying it a year later out of a dollar bin

who the fuck preorders these days? As if they are going to have limited downloads when it comes out.

Attached: 1491357243637.jpg (641x530, 41K)

you should be meat for the grinder if you're too retarded to delineate reality from a video game.

>It's amazing how bad these people are at their job.
they want to make sure game players are ready to go into battle with trannys when they get drafted

I can't remember the last time I bought or even pirated an EA game. They're all just such garbage now. I think maybe Crysis, but EA didn't have much to do with developing it, they mostly just slapped their logo on it and made the part where their logo is visible unskippable, but you could skip the actual developer's logo. That also really irritated me about EA, they're petty faggots.

I don't even know what they're going to do with a 1 month delay. It's not enough time to change anything at all. Even if you knew 100% you could fix something, the QA process to make sure you don't fuck something else up would take the entire month to do.

They can't do fuck all in 4 weeks except maybe put together some more lootcrate dlc bullshit.

Do you think they’ll tone down the PC bullshit or will they double down?

I can tell the difference but the difference between real military gear about to come out and the some of the gear in those games is nonexistent

special forces guys are now training with those mechanical leg attachments from call of duty, that shit is real military hardware

which they preview in games so when the new recruits train with it they already have some experience

Fuck EA and fuck DICE. I'm never giving either of them money again until they get their shit together.

Attached: FPBP.jpg (800x850, 181K)

oh boy.

the game just looks like a bunch of faggy Clouds from FF7 running around with a league of scene kids wielding weapons they don't appear comfortable holding, and absolutely none of it looks to be more real than the virtual imaginations of the loser weirdos who developed the game itself.

Game is boycoted by 90% gamers who don't like fake history and poltical left wing liberal shit pushrd down.there throats.

What a supprise.

Only cucks buy this game

Personally it wasn't even all the SJW shit that lost me, it was hearing you'll only start with 2 clips and they basically force everyone to use teamwork like a kindergarten class, fuck that. It's a videogame not real life. If I want to help i'll be a medic, but if i'm going in with an assault rifle, I want to fuck shit up and not worry about someone behind me not pulling their share.

EA should just make Skate 4 already

Enough revisionist history shooters already

Already

Pre-order and get the limited addition Swarovski crystal encrusted strap-on for your paraplegic Dyke character.

Mass Effect 2 was solid. One of the most enjoyable games I played. It's just plain sad how they can go from that to ME3 and ultimately to Andromeda.

What do you think? SJWs always double down.

>I'm never giving either of them money again until they get their shit together.
why would you ever give them any money to begin with?

I...I never thought about that. Well said, user. Well said. I'll never preorder a game again. It's not often I see a post that completely changes my view on something.

Attached: IC.jpg (293x190, 21K)

>(((bloomberg))) fake news doesn't even mention the fan backlash against regressive elements in the game.

They're going to tone it down in the future, but probably not get rid of it completely.

The CEO pushing it hard has been sacked, but the company is still largely progressive retards, let alone their major development studios.

They messed with vidja and it got Trump elected. What is next?