Why aren't there any cool white guys that act as role models to the youth today?

why aren't there any cool white guys that act as role models to the youth today?

Attached: schwarzenegger.jpg (1440x810, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrgXSr3IxxE&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: oyvey.jpg (300x300, 15K)

(((They))) won’t give any white role models a voice

Jewish subversion of popular culture

They all went to college and became cucks instead of doing great things.

Attached: IMG_1704.jpg (583x1024, 151K)

Oh really?

Attached: GSM-5-11-2018.png (1688x885, 810K)

Attached: D797EAAA-543D-45E7-BB9C-9CD0A9039B8E.jpg (1400x1600, 591K)

Not entirely a slide thread, if op really wants to know why theres no role models he deserves to know that its the jews.

Jake paul

Attached: ted-kaczynski-2.jpg (900x750, 65K)

lol

Attached: 1532892801454.jpg (630x530, 56K)

Attached: peek-a-boo.gif (200x200, 28K)

All ugly as fuck.

>a literal faggot paying off the media to hide a history of (((sodomy)))

the one in red I would smash, the other three have good qualities but they aren't 10s

Still better than the gay nigger shit you watch online, bc you dont get real pussy

you get fake rubber pussy designed by the kikes to sell to lonely little goys such as yourself.

kys

Attached: IGETMOREPUSSYTHANYOU.png (1360x768, 1.17M)

nigger, are you ok?

wtf are you talking about willis?

Elon musk

stfu you weak bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=KrgXSr3IxxE&t=3s

Tbf there aren’t any strong male role models of any kind on tv these days. Also desu kids don’t really watch tv, we’re getting to a point where YouTube e celebs are better known than holywood celebrities and that’s a good thing. As I’ve warched tv over time I’ve seen white Men become increasingly one dimensional characters. Not necessarily always bad but still... I’m not a fan of the pretty boy types either.

Attached: 6C4BFC75-6E5A-42AC-9C85-F66C53E7681E.png (255x204, 50K)

dont send me your trash links, I am not clicking that gay nigger shit

bye faggot

have fun eating a nigger dick out of your mom's ass

because society has decided to focus on skin color and secuality instead of merit.

its why i hope the left in the united states implodes and dies.

theyre literally voting based on skin color and sexual identity, interviewing folks based on their skin color, and openly passing over white males.

that is why.

we must destroy mass media. its end is near.

even my pseudo sjw gf has said “why the fuck do you keep listening to NPR if you know its just virtue signaling garbage reaponsible for destroying your life and this countries future”.

folks are waking up, and i hope that one day, i get to hear the NPR broadcast room shot up.

if the left doesnt die, then we will literally be fucked, because instead of listening to rationality, and utilizing our cognition, these folks somehow feel powerful because they got “the first transgender nominee” onto the ballot.

i want people to wake up to this shit so badly. A vote based on skin color and sexuality simply doesnt make sense, and i sincerely hope it discredits the left in every way.

fuck damn, you cant even get an objective republican opinion without it being prefaced with a skin color.

that is why there are no prominent white male intellectuals. mass media has decided it would rather give a majority voice to anyone with a dark skin color.

this

*dabs in your path*

Attached: Paul-brothers-drama.jpg (480x465, 67K)

uh, those are Jews btw

post hidden, loser
must hurt to be so much of a brainlet

Our world today is ruled by a small portion of materialistic levantine peoples, whose main ambition in life is to be as wealthy as possible, unlike the not-so-distant past when the Faustian Spirit of western man, i.e. a pursuit of physical and mental improvement for both himself and society as a whole without taking earthly riches and carnal pleasures into consideration, dictated what was healthy. In other words, Joos

How about your Dad?

too busy just trying to survive while payign taxes to be conquered by the 3rd world

>Who is Logan Paul?
>Who is Jake Paul?

He's called Trump

Are you people payed or just retarded?

Well, that's at least one good example.

Listen, familia, I get that Trump is a better alternative to the Democrats, but let's not pretend for a second that he's anything less than slime. He's a truly sad man. I'll still vote for him in 2020 if it's him or the liberal demons trying to deconstruct all that's good in the world though. If anyone here unironically thinks he's a good role model, they are peak Boomer material and are probably the type of person who gets a tattoo of a naked woman on their arm.

Paid. By Russian/Chinese globalist hackers.
Your move Hanz

I get paid in (You)s. Thanks.

Attached: 1500732914439.png (1200x1000, 646K)

They look like archetypical school bullies.

because thats what they are

Attached: 275.png (642x759, 225K)

I am paid by the World Jewish Congress to flood Europe with shitkins and make it homosexual. So we will have a sterile, race mixed Europe where whites are the minority.

Your move, straya.

best post, ty user

my dad was a great role model, uncucked and a great family man, i just wish all of the young men had such a man sustaining their familly

Trump is just a puppet, he does what he is told, he just appears as an alpha male in control, all presidents are like that

elon musk is a good example i guess

ehm Trump?

kek

What is drumpf?

Like all good men and women, they are liberals.

Conservatives have no role models because conservatives are genuinely bad people.

Destroying the Illusion

Attached: 5Xebe5CD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

FAGG0TS
that's why...

Attached: 1519330600208.jpg (960x960, 221K)

>He doesn't know that the Jews and Communists are working together to achieve white genocide by order of the Intergalactic Reptilians to prevent space domination by Earth's Whitest Nations and secure an ally against the Multidimensional Ethereal Demons in the upcoming Battle for Heaven and the Second Coming.
> He doesn't know that White Peoples fighting the Intergalactic Reptilian race would weaken our chances of survival in this war and condemn every soul - past, present and future - to inescapable and infinite torture in the very depths of the Demon's realm
>He doesn't know that Jake and Logan Paul are Jewish and Communist puppets used to distract from and weaken the white people's pride in their race
We are on the same side, Hanz.

Okay. Shouldn't have piced a shitposting battle with Australia. You win.

Attached: Good old days.jpg (611x406, 53K)

>why aren't there any cool white guys that act as role models to the youth today?
SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1513317409788.jpg (827x620, 132K)