Meet The Jew Trying To Take Down Jow Forums

His name is Jared Holt. Getting Alex Jones unpersoned just wasn't enough for ol' Jared. Now this Jewfaggot is coming for /pol

Attached: jewfaggot.jpg (300x300, 51K)

no one cares twat

No one survives Jow Forums

Attached: 071117-shia-kal-1080x608.jpg (1080x608, 47K)

Jow Forums is an isolation board.
Take this down and we will be spread across the internet.
They need Jow Forums up and running they need us contained.

Hey look a Jew who took on the chan.

This attention whoring basedlet doesn't need to be given any more attention. Sage.

He wont last.

Attached: Insult.jpg (474x641, 70K)

Kikes are repugnant inside and outside

I am the almigty god, Kek the greatest!
>Two days ago, I reported one of his posts featuring A.J. to be copyright infringement on TwitTit. Posted to him in the comments
>GONE!!!!
REEEEEEE!!!!!!

This is how it is done, you weaklets!

Attached: 1583026059.png (435x479, 233K)

He does not recall what we did to William LeGate (Pepperoni Nipples) when he tried to pull off something similar. Should we show him, Jow Forums?

why does he have a fashy

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Hairstyle-31-with-Richard-Spencer-Hairstyle.jpg (1500x1466, 1.6M)

AJ is a tranny loving faggot

Mr Holt - please shut down Jow Forums so I can return to the matrix and enjoy the taste of steak and wine again. I promise not to go infinity if you do

Attached: 1510758097735.jpg (408x408, 110K)

There's something in his face that makes him look extremely feminine and gay. I'm not saying that because he's a kike, but he does have an extremely faggotish vibe that makes me want to stomp his face.

I hope he likes it raw.

Attached: muh face.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Jared stop posting yourself here, this is getting really pathetic.

Click that shit nigga!

Im sure Hiroshima Nagasaki wont let anything bad happen to us, senpai is looking out

>they need us contained

how fucking cringy are you.

>using boxcutter
But why? It's grossly inefficient!

I'm not sensitive to gore, but I'd rather not watch it

someone share his butt hole pix

Attached: C468826C6C1130820402508140544_2.5.1.4620394666537369200.mp4[1].jpg (480x480, 27K)

I think he's trying to get stripe to stop processing payments to Jow Forums
also he is literally gay right?

>Mr Holt - please shut down Jow Forums so I can return to the matrix and enjoy the taste of steak and wine again. I promise not to go infinity if you do
this

Attached: jesus bluepill cypher matrix.jpg (686x438, 117K)

>Comes to Jow Forums for research
>Jow Forums, specifically
>Becomes redpilled
>Uses his Jew status to climb the political ladder and sphere of influence to close the borders and/or start a racewar

Alternatively:
>Comes to Jow Forums
>/b/, /mlp/ or Jow Forums
>Definitely decides he's gonna tear this place down

how do you know he is a jew

hi jared, nobody here cares about you, and nobody out there cares about you either.

is that troye sivan? mooooooaaaaareee

Yeah he just looks polish to me

So you're telling me he is circumcised.

Jow Forums is mostly jewish shills and trolls now. Why would he want to shut it down?

Attached: 8eb8e1387d5d62eb86dbdd09cc87a0ee254b030c17a39cea63f6ce4f1b580804[1].jpg (535x867, 60K)

Kike, Kike, Kike.

let's hope he succeeds, this '''''''board'''''''' has been fucking cancer for at least three years

Attached: 1534875990679.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

Cartel?

I think hes a confirmed goy but is employed by a jew or something

moooooore

Attached: 1469327034368.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

He looks remarkably similar to an assistant professor I had in college. I fucking hated that faggot

Checked.

Attached: 1535333184981.gif (352x199, 2.87M)

Thats the point i guess

Glorious diversity. I'm happy we now share our countries with people that have such a vibrant and unique culture of live torture and ritual sacrifice. How wrong Trump was when he said Mexico isn't sending their best. He would only need to look upon this impressive performance to see that they really are sending us their best. Their best torturers, their best animals, their best criminals. Based Mexico. Based Multiculturalism. I can't wait to see mr Jared Holt participating in one of these performances.

Yeah, watching someone lay on a kitchen floor with chopped off hands reaching for their slit throat,
Or watching a guy with feet blown off half on fire crawl off a disabled tank only to eventually get shot in the street,
Or watching a baby get run over by a dump truck in China because the parents left it unattended for literally 10 seconds,
Or watching a man get beat in the head with a baseball bat in Brazil,
Yeah... none of those videos will stay with you.

WW1WGA my fellow Magapede!

Attached: 005005.png (640x1136, 1.14M)

gas yourselves

Attached: 1534794013450.png (693x662, 185K)

>Yeah... none of those videos will stay with you.
They don't after you watch enough of them and understand statistics and scale. With 7 billion faggots on Earth, even if something only has 1 in 7 billion odds of happening, it's gonna happen.

And all of those things will become commonplace in America if we continue on this course.

He doesn't know

Attached: sam.gif (320x180, 3.54M)

That's a myth. If it's offline most people will be diluted by the mass of libtards and normies.

that's not how probability works leaf

It is. I didn't feel the need to mention it, since it should have been obvious, but TIME is also very much on the side of even the most improbable things happening just because of the scale of the numbers involved.

Even the most sick crazy shit you could imagine has probably already happened.

hey there's really nothing wrong with any of that

there are many dual-citizen "Americans" long overdue for that sort of treatment, and they'll actually deserve it, versus their global stooges doing it to eachother

it's in our blood user

>Jewfaggot
Why the double negative?
Faggotry is implicit in the Jew already

fake news

He's cute desu. Would date if it wasn't for the old butchered cock business

Ok that is fake, or that is the dullest utility knife ever. IDK wtf that shit was...

No one survives Jow Forums
hang out here for a week and you'd be confused as hell and slowly red pilling yourself

Attached: 1529253604119.jpg (403x403, 31K)

Just hardening you to stomach the chaos that is coming to western civilization

Based. Time for all you NEETs to get a fucking life outside of the internet.

>coming for Jow Forums
He won't be able to follow where we're going.

Attached: skyking.jpg (479x399, 27K)

>how do you know he is a jew

If he hates 4ch then he's a jew

i hate Jow Forums and I'm a goy

This would be the case if humans were machines with random algorithms running in our brains constantly. Truth is, we are all disturbingly alike. Humans particularly those who share ethnicity and culture, are practically clones of one another. This means that having 7 billion of us on the planet doesn't necessarily make astronomically improbable things more likely to happen. It just means that there's more of us doing the same usual boring human shit as one another.

When Jow Forums falls is when this fellow will return and shepherd us to salvation

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Will he be bogged down in his ma'lady's luggage though?

jesus jared would you just fucking stop

Attached: asg3t2t254152151.jpg (657x527, 38K)

someone explain to him (((jared))) and (((miller))) spend big bux to shill this place

Kek. Good times.

What i fap to is between me and my hands.

Attached: 1348258614254.png (619x372, 288K)

Shia was nothing but a test subject.

You fools realize we are known as The Logical Left because we analyze everything to the base elements and back correct?

You had your fun. I will even admit. Summoning a chaos zeitgeist into the general populace was a smart decision in order to muddy the waters and smokescreen us, albeit temporarily.

However. Even the chaos naturally falls to order eventually. Now we begin to see the whole picture. Angles of attack. The SJW are nothing but peons in our larger frame.

Starting to realize it now? Those raving, pill popping lunatics were our controlled chaos to match your own. You wasted energy. Now we can begin movements of our very own.

You can never fully see OUR wizards. This is why /sci/ is inferior. They are always unbalanced. They can pick up subjects as quickly as they throw others away. However we...

We can keep our study. Our chronicles go back thousands of years. More. Longer than you could ever hope to keep up with. We can observe you and strike like owls in the night.

You are just prolonging the inevitable. You. Kek. The whole alt-right will soon collapse under its own weight and we will pick you clean like a carcass and the worst part is?

We are only letting you know now because we WANT you too.

Goodnight.
"Alt-Right".

Attached: AlwaysWatching.jpg (440x292, 16K)

> lost

/pol is a concept now pleb

Fuck off with your words kike

His super Jewfaggot powers will destroy this board wait and see, Jow Forums will be labeled a "hate movement" and posting a "hate crime".

>at the end of the monologue a niggers stray bullet strikes him in the kidney; the Bolshevik dies in agony not having learned anything.

Yeah, logical left.

Attached: 1348764493555.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>take down Jow Forums
what a hero. how do i help him? i've been here since 2009.

It's just someone getting skinned alive, I dunno what your problem is.

his face and his head, if you are human you would feel absolute hate for this creature without even understanding why you hate this thing. it's like these reptile conspiracies except with jews.

>Jared Holt
Not a jew. Alex Jones horewer is a zionist.

Attached: 1535536702351.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

I don't wanna go to pedo chan though, and none of the other chans are active enough to be worthwhile.

Jared Holt looks like an goblin, that makes it sure that he is a jew.

More of us also means more at the extremes of the bellcurve. Not relatively, but still more in total. It means more individuals either genetically broken, or outside the norm. More individuals socially broken or outside the norm.

H-Haha. Yeah sure...
Come on now Shia...

We all know it's you

Attached: Ehijwedji15gjsj.jpg (607x341, 34K)

if he did someone will make Another site
if that one get shuts down I know bro's with there own servers and host A pol board on there server
Iv'e been surfing Jow Forums off and on since I was 17-32and seen Bigger try this Baizuo zoggyboy.

Attached: spillDBeans.gif (1136x561, 1.03M)

take down how? its not like its hosted on a social media site

I'm sorry, but there's not a Jew in the entire world named Jared.

A blond jew with a fashy haircut

Wow 10/10 nice bait faggot i almost believed it for a moment

Attached: 115EFA59-5A72-4F9A-B636-ECB521673DDF.gif (480x358, 3.3M)

>we are known as The Logical Left
Come on friend, don't torpedo your own bait like that.

>larping this hard

>my name is Jared. Jared holt
>I am a secret spy
>my job is to take down the Nazi forces of evil
>the far right will have no corner to converse as long as I am here to lurk and write about them
Nah pussy boi. You are just a little weasel snitch. Your job is a joke.

Attached: IMG_1297.jpg (728x494, 63K)

Is this just the next bogeyman for Jow Forums to call anyone who doesn’t 100% Sassy Daddy?

>Unironically posting a pic with marx lenin and stalin

Also, what did you just say about /sci/ you arrogant fucking commie shit?

Attached: YOU_ARE_SO_DENSE_YOU_COLLAPSED_THIS_UNIVERSE_INTO_ANOTHER_UNIVERSE.gif (1000x600, 872K)

He doxxed yet

>Even the chaos naturally falls to order eventually.
Help me hold all this ideology.
You faggots can't even plant better crops because that would be discriminatory.
Lysenkoist faggot.

r e d d i t
e
d
d
i
t

WE

WUZ