same reason this is

Attached: NCMap.jpg (800x487, 253K)

>move all churches, graveyards, monuments and all that shit to central serbia
>occupy north
>move serbs from south to north or central serbia
>build a 30m wall and shoot anyone who tries to go across
>problem solved

bc NATO needs to build military bases as near as possible to Russia

I'd rather move A*banians into mass graves, but yeah, that's a realistic solution for now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel
largest US base in the Balkans

>>move all churches, graveyards, monuments

Cuz tachi has aezakmi on so his heroin state stays

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

If we wouldn't have obliged, we'd be genocided by the west.

t. diaspora vojvod

why is montenegro allowed?

albania will be the hegemony power in the balkan anyway in the next decades, mark my words

when the time comes why not, but for now just fucking do this and tell them to fuck off
it'd be hard and costly but it's fucking worth it if we don't have to interact with the fucking roaches

>Removing causa bellis is bad

>will be the hegemony power
For that you need basic conditions like literacy, economy not based on drug trade, and generally not being a bunch of human-like rats.

despite Jow Forums memes albania is getting a country with better living conditions, gdp growth is stable and europe is investing in the country. young people also tend to stay now there and have real careers, middle class is growing to the point that diaspora is coming slowly back. The incentives are there but it will take time.
Montenegro however? Dead country

you can thank america for that shit

delet

proof pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 16.04.24.png (177x276, 24K)

>young people tend to stay
>200,000 Kosovars tried to leave for Germany like 2 years ago
These delusions, Jesus Christ. It's indicative that 90% of Alboshit posts on Jow Forums are from abroad.

>albania will be the hegemony power in the balkan anyway in the next decades
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 79K)

because the new method of conquering a land is to breed like cockroaches until you're the majority, just like you're seeing right now in western european countries

1 dollar becoming 2 dollars is a 100% growth.

Fucking NATO bombing based Serbs and Montenegros. Made my piss boil.

I am talking about albania, not kosovo

Well montenegro in 2009 still had a decreasing GPD, while albanias was growing

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 16.05.15.png (148x243, 22K)

Albania is roughly the same.

greece is entirely finished. Debt is baffling stll and not paid until 2050. Your islands and airports are bought up by germans and simple forest fires are ravaging your already defunct infrastructure.

Are you retarded?

Show your flag, brainlet. You didn't even understand my point.

Man the post communist times were rough and yet Albania was the country which recovered the best from it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 16.10.28.png (647x359, 62K)

I'm a very stable genius

>albania is poor shithole but the other balkan states arent
low IQ thinking....

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 16.12.14.png (654x374, 59K)

Muslim-dog appeasement. Muh poot muslims persecuted by majority commie christians (zio-jew narrative).

In the EU it will be open borders so the Kosovars will all leave for Germany. That's when you ignite some shit and intervene when the spergs start killing serbs.

okay dude
ALBANIA SUPER POWER BY 2020

>Europeans being butthurt about shit that happened 600 years ago.

This is why you niggers never evolve. If not for nukes you would be having WWIII, WWIV.. and so on.

so install military bases inside of us senpai :'3

Like you don't crave a history and a culture

There's a ton of non-nations which should really just be part of other nations based on ethnic and cultural make up. Kosovo is one case, it's Albanian. Cyprus is clearly Greek, Montenegro, Krajina and Republika Srpska are Serbian, Moldova is Romanian, Artsakh is Armenian, Western New Guinea is Papuan, Hatay is Syrian and so on and so on...

Seriously, the bullying against Albanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Albanians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Albanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Serbs or Greeks? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a Albanian man a "sandnigger" (not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Albanian man that they are a "sandnigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now please

>Old world thinking

Its far better to make myself on my own terms, than sit around and worry about what people of the past did. History is to learn from, not to live in.

>kosovo is albanian
mhmm sweetie, kosove je srbija

No thanks, let the Chinks play world police now.

my dude, we hate your country, not your people
It is mostly illegitimate with no real ethnic background and a bunch of cultures fighting with each other, that caused most of you to be diaspora fags ( like you are ) and you caused problems in neighboring countries for mostly economic reasons but some cultural. The world would be a better place if your people just accepted a real identity of a real country

Swom rysist on da internet called a sandnigger
STHAP!!!!!!!

You forgot Austria/Germany, Belgium between Holland and France. Fucking LUXEMBOURG. Europe is retarded.

i was being ironic you dummy, aren't Chinks actively destroying your world domination and economy senpai?