Dropped out in year 12

>dropped out in year 12
>never completed high school
>want to go to university
>would be 25 by the time I complete everything

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

not too old user, I came out of the military and began studying at that age

still tho, education is kind of worthless.

I started college up at 25. It's worth it in the end.

>Going to be 25 at some point anyway
Might as well start now

Good advice

ya know you're right

yeah but I want to get into high up law enforcement one day and you need a 3 year bachelor's degree minimum for that

cheers

I dropped out of high-school in Year 10. That was in 2003. Been a NEET ever since.

Normal people and their lives seem so alien to me, I am way beyond too far gone.

College is fun, just pick a lucrative major and it will be worth it.

I'm graduating this semester at 24.

I want to be a normal person so bad but everything I ever try I end up giving up on.

sometimes i forget neets are real people and that Jow Forums is full of them. sometimes i also forget that 90% of Jow Forums has never touched a boob.

kind of puts a damper on all the threads.

Wow, please seek help. Its never too late. Do it for yourself.

> 25
That's literally nothing.

You already know what you need to do so get to it. Stop having this worthless inner monologue when you have the answer already.

Do it now. You don't want to be making this same post in 15 years when the completion age is 40.

I'll be 24 once I walk out. Do it, faggot.

It's not old man. I would be 26 when i finish university and 27 if i go to army

remember to tape your eyes back so you look like a chink when on campus

That is doable

think of the pussy

I dropped out of middle school, finished it later, never worked or graduated high school and I am fine as my family is wealthy

I started doing that in the last in the last ~2 years.

On my 4th Clinical Psychologist now because the first 3 did not feel qualified enough to handle my case after learning a lot about me.

After they found out I've been a Shut-In Hermit for ~15 years they basically didn't know what to do.

The 4th one is looking promising though, even tho she was still somewhat shocked at 15 years shut-in, but not anywhere shocked as the first 3 Clinical Psychologists were.

I started university at 28 and graduated at 32, quit making excuses op. You don't want to be working at target your whole life

Okay, and?
I'm in my early 30's and I'll probably be going back to school for my 3rd diploma.

you dont have to complete highschool to get into uni anyway

i got accepted into rmit architecture as a grade 10 drop out with f's on every subject. highschool means nothing in this country

well, we need trash like him to mop our floors

highschool dropouts deserve no sympathy. There's literally no reason to drop out in this day and age.

what were you held back or something hahaha

I want to go to QUT but I think I have to do a year of TAFE to get in it would be better if I could just start the degree though.

>There's literally no reason to drop out in this day and age.
Health problems. You're only trash if you're capable of doing it and choose not to.

I am currently trying to complete my high school.
I am in year 12
22yr of age
Will be 25 by time I graduate collage
My friends and my once classmates are already in 2nd year of collage.
I got to classroom full of kids, makes me feel embarrassed to be 22 in a class of 17 and 18 yr old high school kids and make me regret the fucked up shit I done when I was a teen.

>You're only trash if you're capable of doing it and choose not to
why you want to live under fascism? everyone is free to do whatever they want as they can provide for themselves, they can even go live in the woods

If you dislike the education system, I'm 100% behind you. Pretty much every aspect of how it's structured is completely backwards. At least here in Canada, there are adult education schools where you progress at your own pace. You can complete a year's worth of Math in a month, just because you don't have to wait for the slowest person in the class to catch up every damned chapter.

I don't dislike the education system I dislike people who think there is only work or education in life and force their children into it

You are not a robot wake up from this society of servants goddamn you make me wish I was a pirate

I dropped out in 11 after Schizophrenia caught up with me.

Been a NEET ever since (30s).

I don't care. Which is probably a symptom of the Schizophrenia, but yeah.

HS barely touches the most basic of necessary informations and skills. Do you think we'd be in such a fucking mess if people actually learned economics instead of playing cards or listening to music while the teacher talks to the 5% of students who actually give a shit?

Fuck, the school I went to routinely had people smoking weed IN CLASS.

just apply, i guarantee you they will let you in without finishing grade 12

Do you hear voices,
Voices telling you to kill your family?

I used to, along with others.

That's still young man, a lot of people change career paths and start over I. Their thirties.. You're gonna work until you are 65+ so get I to something you like

im going in a few weeks just after i turn 23

>how im going to feel

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 160K)

There are shit tons of people that don’t even start university until age 25

People start Uni in their 80s.
Hell almost ALL soldiers start older than you are.. Just go if that's what you want to do.

Chang not everyone can afford to be a full time student and live off of daddy's chinkbux

>HS barely touches the most basic of necessary informations and skills
no man I don't need to learn about the fucking sumerians or how to play a flute, wake up

Embrace it man, if you're not a beta you'll get to fuck some hot 17year olds

Did 1 year at a private university here in NJ, I'm almost 25 now, I have been thinking of going back for another 3 years for my bachelors.

I agree, it'll be worth it. I'm working 4 days a week now, making $29 an hour - I work night shift so I can pull off doing both at the same time.

There is no wrong time to make the right decision.

That's not bad at all. You're a bit older, meaning that the girls will like you more. But you're still young enough to relate with the guys. Your college and degree are the most important factor in determining if you'll fit in. For example, business at a small college is going to have a lot of old people.

I didn't finish university until I was 26.

Cool. Go somewhere else then.

I went back to university for an actually useful degree (did a bachelors in history before, you basically choose a major before you enroll here) at 24 and acing everything is pretty easy if you take it seriously, unlike most kids that got sent by their parents. Feels pretty good desu.

Thanks for all the replies big confidence booster this is why I love Jow Forums it's like one big family.

This. A more mature individual, so long as you're not a complete beta shut out, you'll be better off than if you started after high school.

This is of course only true if you're not an overweight NEET with no social skills.

25's still a kid by modern standards
i went back to college at 30 and finished at 34, best decision i ever made.

making $140k/year now, if I'd been too afraid to get an education and continued doing unskilled labor I'd still be making $40k/year

So you will be 25 instead of 22. You have no idea how insignificant that is because you're a stupid little kid.

If you want a degree then get off your ass and START RIGHT NOW.

From this moment forward throughout the rest of your life you will NOT GET ONE SECOND YOUNGER.

If you want something, then fucking do it now. What in the christ are you waiting for?

Fuck I thought you were going to say 30 or somethibg fucking idiot i will finish uni when im 25. Just do it you dumb fuck.

I read somewhere that fewer than 60% of students that start when they're 18 manage to graduate by 25 in the US. The "there for 4 years" thing is a meme. Overall something like a third of the 18 million college undergrad students in the US are over 25. And apparently grad school and doctoral degrees are in the mid-late 30s in terms of median age. University is forever.

I graduated high school at 25.
I now make well over 100K.
Get your head on straight, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and do what you can.

Thanks, but I don't I will be making that amount of money even after graduating matter of fact I don't even think I will get a job. There's a lot of competition these day because of the population of my country and I don't think I can compete.

So do it. Stop procrastinating. I graduated from college when I was 33. Whatever.

Just move to america. That’s what you people do