China will win in the end, you know

The oldest continuing civilization on earth will always win, and all barbarians will bow before the Middle Kingdom, the shining beacon of civilization. When the sleeping dragon awakens, the entire world will tremble.

Attached: 9BDC28D7-D0E4-409D-A737-B66BA9A3FEE7.jpg (1824x1171, 596K)

Not until you start manufacturing stuff that lasts more than 5 minutes you slitty eyed shitter

>"is that a good thing?"
whats up with modern journalism and their need to define it as good or bad for the reader? just give the news and fuck off you pricks

you'd be right if Mao hadn't fucked the country beyond repair

This is why I impregnated my Chinese wife. China is the future. They actually like mixed kids over there.

based and yellowpilled

>The oldest continuing civilization on earth
bahahahahahahahahahahaha
t. brainlet who knows nothing of Chinese history
kys you memeflagging faggot
>in all fields

Yeah I know

you know that most objects you use are produced by china whole or by parts through offshore? their production is not limited to those "made in china" shams you find in cheap stores

Yeah and it's not because of the quality or the competence of Chinese workers.

nigger the golden dragon is predicted by honest math to fail in it's invasion so really who gives a fuck about you or your ideas or your delusions of grandeur?

>always a the same memeflag

chink women are cute but fuck communism. a simple stance, but i'm sticking with it.

WHERE'S THE BIRDS, MAO?
WHERE ARE THE BIRDS?

They have to be on the right side of history, which necessitates figuring out which is the right side.

Yeah I watched that awful abomination of a film too becuase stupid flip wife

Napoleon also thought walking to Russia in winter was a good idea I think his assessment of the Chinks shouldn’t be overblown

Attached: F7A4DACD-0731-492E-AEF6-1AF619B08998.jpg (400x312, 58K)

poo poo

when they are at the top, who will they have to steal from? they wont last.

Attached: eternal-chinaman.jpg (599x801, 124K)

source please for giggles

Attached: Gold.png (960x639, 864K)

They have the entire Southern Hemisphere to plunder dry, and no Christian more compass to feel bad about it. As white wither away, China will flex its muscles, economic and otherwise, all over the third world and become rich like Europe did in the age of imperialism.

Attached: F2A15679-DA5A-42FD-A895-2FD72A204600.png (500x380, 96K)

Nice try. You had me going until the last paragraph.

true though

Attached: Capture.png (896x869, 81K)

Every time China was conquered didn't they just called it another dynasty? They have years of being conquered it seems.

by this definition africa will win instead of china

true. they will probably also genetically engineer their population once that becomes possible, and become a literal master race. I bet the future of China-Japan relations is pretty dark.

Attached: chinese_guilt.png (1492x1516, 2.62M)

It’s true. Japan is making a comeback, and the two nations are on a very long collision course. It may be 15 years of 150 years but eventually they will clash again.

Attached: 91D5207C-3119-4094-9B4F-6627169F6BC8.jpg (721x619, 85K)

FUCK THE CHINESE. They don't deserve to inherit the earth. Since communism replaced confucianism they have no moral compass or sense of honor. They literally look to jews as an inspiration, and the ubiquitous fraud in the Chinese economy shows that this moral rot is widespread.

Attached: zzz.png (987x381, 173K)

>moral compass
what kind of meme is this? america just bombed yemani children to kingdom come a few days ago

Do we need to send japan to rape you people again?

Kys

they're projecting, burgers are the real souless golems of this world.

is this what the Chinese Century looks like?

Attached: China vs USA.jpg (971x776, 135K)

Oh! I’m terrified!

Attached: BAE13EF3-D987-4129-A451-79EE39DA4D50.jpg (903x598, 144K)

Good, so long as islam doesnt win

of course not earth, but sure conquer Africa and eradicate Islam filth ! Asians are like simple human beings but Africans are a rotten corpse of alien monsters

your perception becomes your reality so ya if that's how you wanna look at it sure

but I mean two plus two always equals four and no amount of delusions can ever change that aiming at the mouth around ~50 yards through an m68 red dot sight at a slight uphill will still get them between the eyes

I learned about all of that after having to push all of China's baboon fentanyl dealers OUT my fucking COUNTY

>filename
*sigh*

Friendly reminder:

>STOP CALLING PHONEPOSTERS SHILLS YOU FUCKING RETARDS THE LONG, CRYPTIC FILENAMES FOR PICS ARE DEFAULTS BECAUSE YOU CAN’T RENAME THEM ON IOS SOME OF US HAVE JOBS AND WE CAN’T SIT AT A DESKTOP ALL DAY LIKE IT’S 1997 SO WE POST FROM PHONES SO STOP WITH THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: FFE7F226-105D-4840-B660-2F3E22BC5A92.jpg (519x521, 103K)

Forgot your memeflag shill.

>thinks people believe this is a thing
hows the weather in the beltway?

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

>has a job

get a load of this wagecuck

Don’t shoot the messenger, user.