Brit/pol/: Primary School Doom Map edition

fusiontables.google.com/embedviz?q=select col0 from 1TFR_wmk4CSYJ1sDahGd6mWkcFVsXeyqfGZwWjkpy&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=52.69969002255459&lng=-1.0979476490937259&t=1&z=7&l=col0&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=ONE_COL_LAT_LNG
Updated for 2018

>Jeremy Hunt to 'REDOUBLE efforts' to get Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe home after collapse
express.co.uk/news/politics/1010481/Jeremy-Hunt-Nazanin-Zaghari-Ratcliffe-Iran-prison-collapse

>Jennifer Lawrence hacker jailed after admitting stealing from more than 200 iCloud accounts of Hollywood stars
thesun.co.uk/news/7132235/jennifer-lawrence-hacker-jailed-icloud-accounts/

>Brexodus as thousands of British immigrants leave Spain over fears about Brexit
metro.co.uk/2018/08/30/brexodus-as-thousands-of-british-immigrants-leave-spain-over-fears-about-brexit-7895120/

> UK fishermen accuse French rivals of sinking British crab pots
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6110013/UK-fishermen-accuse-French-rivals-sinking-crab-pots-worth-thousands-pounds.html

>Manchester buzzing during Bee in the City
channel4.com/news/manchester-buzzing-during-bee-in-the-city

>Alex Salmond quits SNP amid sexual harassment investigation
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/08/alex-salmond-quits-snp-amid-sexual-harassment-investigation

>Mail on Sunday sacks Remain-supporting columnist Rachel Johnson
independent.co.uk/news/media/rachel-johnson-boris-mail-on-sunday-sacked-daily-paul-dacre-columnist-a8513811.html

>Nicola Sturgeon's 'huge sadness' as Alex Salmond resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45350594

>World Cup 2030: FAW holds talks over 'Home Nations' World Cup bid
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45349026

>Belfast Primark fire: Staff 'will be paid'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45340085

>Hospital A&E doctor shifts unstaffed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45269682

Attached: file.png (1359x629, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2djBMEevU
youtube.com/watch?v=hXLPjPdbwGE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=xLeP6rzerHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
youtube.com/watch?v=iZP1tDtee3c
thecroydoncitizen.com/politics-society/croydon-now-case-croydon-becoming-independent-nation-state/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=52nh59j_YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=mEtldt-FI8Y
youtu.be/yQOAhyqPw5k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfxRs8Pyizs
youtube.com/watch?v=bdq4bRn68OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all gonna end in violence.

Hopefully.

>irish americans

Attached: file.png (693x377, 290K)

Kek, it’s so embarrassing to hear Americans say stuff like:
BRAH IM LIKE A QUARTER ITALIAN BRAH AND LIKE A THIRD SCOTTISH BRAH WITH NATIVE BLOOD BRAH

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2djBMEevU

>I'll have the large doner kebab please.

Attached: .png (1174x664, 94K)

Attached: English Primary Schools - 10 greatest falls in white British.png (655x405, 37K)

give me the goods

Attached: give me what you got.jpg (859x596, 72K)

>goes to ireland
>''Wow... this isnt how I've thought ireland to be like at all. We definitely keep up the traditions back home in the good ol' USA. I wont be revisiting.''

did the Romans call the scots Caledonians ?

Attached: 1535326548790.png (1005x792, 415K)

yes

niggers

Bums

&

Willys

Niggers support ted, just look at Africa zero tech

Willys

&

Bums

Sandwiched between Bums and Willys

I thought by the title, that someone had made custom Doom maps of British primary schools.

I am disappoint.

Scotland's first architectural design museum... very fitting

Attached: first design musuem.jpg (1091x807, 174K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for Scotland's first architectural design museum

i get the feeling they're trying too hard to be scandinavian. politics, smugness and now their horrible modern architecture.

J U S T

youtube.com/watch?v=hXLPjPdbwGE

Hmm
Why is the French Island called New Caledonia

Their new fake identity is entirely based on NOT ENGLISH, rather than Scottish.

Oh dw. I just googled it

The next logical step after Tedposting is Spenglerposting boys, you all know it to be true.

perfect way to put it

Attached: 1534685766157.png (1720x1456, 2.08M)

>implying it hasn’t started

Attached: 7A7B1BBE-9AE1-465F-909B-D7ADC9FC7621.jpg (220x298, 25K)

bored today lads.

give me something to read.
who is spengler

Attached: CHARGE.webm (632x272, 2.52M)

You’re about to get redpilled mixed with a black pill
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

Sausage rolls and their purveyors have been a disaster for the working class.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLeP6rzerHc

Attached: sosigmutant.png (1154x864, 119K)

>Oswald Arnold Gottfried Spengler (29 May 1880 – 8 May 1936) was a German historian and philosopher of history whose interests included mathematics, science, and art. He is best known for his book The Decline of the West (Der Untergang des Abendlandes), published in 1918 and 1922, covering all of world history. Spengler's model of history postulates that any culture is a superorganism with a limited and predictable lifespan.

>Spengler predicted that about the year 2000, Western civilization would enter the period of pre‑death emergency whose countering would necessitate Caesarism (extraconstitutional omnipotence of the executive branch of the central government).

>Decide to go down to London for the first time, just a few days break with my brother and his gf.
>Do the usual tourist stuff Buckingham Palace, The Tower etc.
>I’m enjoying it, everything seems pleasant, lot of non-whites but a decent experience overall
>Decide to visit Wembley stadium and have a tour, just went myself
>Use the tube seen as it’s a lot cheaper than a cab
>I’m the only white person in a carriage of about 15 people
>There’s a Muslim woman in full ninja outfit with two kids in a pram
>There’s two blacks direcrly across from me literally screaming at each other in some foreign language
>They start pushing each other, clearly getting ready to fight
>I decide to just get off a few stops early and walk the rest

Looks comfy af
The gregg master race is upon us.
Fun fact: I’ve never seen a nigger or paki in Greggs
It’s a social rule that it’s whites only.

Attached: 46EBF999-4AD5-4CC4-BF35-1EB8DE1AFAA9.jpg (800x649, 45K)

>going to London
Imagine it, you’re basically going there to become angry.

im ready

Attached: MARCH.webm (854x480, 2.4M)

Why what did he say?

next time you should come to C R O Y D O N

>walking through wembely
If you arent larping you will see worse than you saw on the tube

It’s a hard pill to swallow but it’s the most important one imo. Everything is a cycle.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

Sausage willys

S T O P
B U L L Y I NG
C R O Y D O N

youtube.com/watch?v=iZP1tDtee3c

based and croydonpilled

Attached: croydonwave.jpg (2048x1536, 816K)

I was in town the other day and went for a sausage roll but there was like four people in a queue so I thought fuck it
Yeah the lady was comfy too
And yeah I've never seen a non-white in Based Greggs
Or Dicksons/Peter's Bakery for that matter

Why the jews hate corbyn so much?

im learning fast here but theres something missing, i hesitate to say this as i am only 20 minutes into spenglar but im also 100 years into his future and i think i need to take that into account when looking at all of his predictions.
one thing he has not accounted for is the unique potential of humanity to learn from the past for the first time ever, history is not being gatekeeped and rewritten by a tiny aristocratic elite, how that would change his predictions i do not know.

note the word potential, im not saying we are about to reverse the industrial revolution and its consequences™ because now have free access to information but its a fundamental shift in humanity we have never seen before that could potentially break the cycle of civilization.

the inevitable muslim influence in the labour party/voters is pushing out the jewish influence and they've lost control.

There are just new and exciting ways of destruction.

INDEPENDENCE WHEN ?

thecroydoncitizen.com/politics-society/croydon-now-case-croydon-becoming-independent-nation-state/

>Croydonians to throw off the shackles of Britain’s tyrannical rule

corbyn sucks muzzie cock

God I love foreign sectarianism dictating domestic politics it’s brilliant

He is going to put ((((blairites)))) in gas chambers

That is the last stand he was going on about.
The Nordic spirit.
It is true that the for the first time In history we can learn from it but as stated the will to survive can over come it, and knowing the increasing numbers of non-whites in Europe who solely care about surviving in an animalistic way is it possible to learn from history?
White people, post Second World War have an this liberal belief mixed with Marxist belief that we are all the same and man is just an economic machine no matter what race. The education system, since that period (so 4 maybe 5 generations) have been telling people this and the people have lived and survived this way with an increasing involvement in every day life by the government, thus being dependent on them. (ceaserism)
As stated in the last stand, without being heroic and speaking the truth about this we will simply fade away. You can rather coward away and do nothing about it or be heroic and speak about it.
But in my opinion, only when a crisis, be it the collapse of economy or the collapse of the NHS happens then the true faces of people will emerge. In group preferences will be solely be for surivial. It’s sad to say but do you think the way we are living in this debt based economy will go on forever? I don’t think so.
Sadly, it’s a case of destroy to rebuild. We do it in wars all the time then the greater sense of a nation, a people grows and hardens.

The case for a Free Croydon:

>Croydon has its own currency
In the early 2000s, the ‘Croydon Pound’ was circulated in a trial by traders and businesses in the old town area. In 2009, nearby Caterham devised its own ‘Caterham £1 Note’, and in the past year denizens of Crystal Palace have floated the idea of a ‘Palace Pound’ as well.
The point is that, freed from servitude to the Bank of England, there are numerous options for Croydonians in a free nation state to barter, bribe and buy with.

>Croydon has its own oil reserves.
In 2013 Northdown Energy Limited was given permission to explore Croydon for natural gas and oil.
As the Deepwater Horizon disaster taught us: when it comes to oil reserves – there’s no smoke without fire. A speculative bid by an obscure private energy is more than enough confidence to rest our new country’s economic policy on.

>Croydon Airport could support international business and tourist travel
Forget the fact it has been decommissioned and out of use for over 50 years, Croydon Airport has a TGI Fridays and a tiny hotel frequented solely by conference division U21 football teams. By this measure alone, it already exceeds Luton Airport in every way.

>Croydon is an “an economic powerhouse”
Croydon is an “economic powerhouse”. Not my words – the words of Boris Johnson. And he never says anything silly. Ever.

Whether you like it or not, the revolution has already begun…

Oh and prepare yourself. If it happens you are prepared, if it doesn’t what have you lost exactly? It’s a win win.

The runway of croydon airport is built over

the blackest pill for me is that what will be lost will not be recovered for thousands of years, if ever.
that is the unique combination of traits that evolved in northern and central europeans through competition and environmental pressure over thousands of years, the genetic potential of non-moored people will be lost forever and thats exactly what is being planned by design. the tribe give no shits if council estate slags spit out 10 children each, its not the entire ((white race)) that is earmarked for destruction, just the purist and most intelligent among them.

see the state of ancient greece before and after turkish conquest, the italian peninsula before and after rome, it really is the case that once you go black, you never go back.
sure in future a new britain or europe will rise out of the ashes once the kikes pan world mutting inevitably fails but who will be around to pick up the pieces?

did spangler ever account for one group looking to profit from the overall decline of the west? from what im hearing here, he seems to believe that everyone will go down with the ship in the Caesar wars to come, with future rebirth being inevitable.
ive never fully subscribed to the degeneracy of the west being entirely a managed process but rather see it as a natural progression thats being pounced on opportunistically, even if left alone we would rot but the potential to rise again at some point in the future is whats being destroyed.

Do you disagree with the current state of affairs because you want to recoup what has been lost?

at the moment, i feel like preparation is futile.
yes we have access to all sorts of information now, it wouldve been impossible a couple of generations ago but it sadly means we have access to just how fucking compartmentalised and dictated our lives currently are that previous generations were spared, im at the point now where ignorance looks like a requirement for caring about the future.

every facet of our lives now has an off switch, i could have my food, energy and water supply turned off today, which doesnt even scratch the surface of how out of control we are with regards to our economic future, our health, our ability to walk around without being thrown in jail over nothing. at any moment, any of us could be set upon by the state and have evidence of serious crimes planted on us, leaving us at their mercy for the rest of our lives, which sounds a bit dramatic and unlikely but its actually the case.
any talk of resistance, speaking out, last standing or whatever feels decades too late, the war is already over and no amount of information access can reverse it.

fuck the blackpill, its taking over me

>the blackest pill for me is that what will be lost will not be recovered for thousands of years, if ever.

Tend to agree, hard drives break down over a relatively short period and books have been swamped in such a way that it more resembles Huxley's Brave New World were it'll be impossible to tell the good from the chaff.

You only have to see how quickly 90's/00's once seemingly settled media has mostly evaporated.

lol wembley is a shithole

so what are the risks of setting up a new political party in the UK? How much money would you need?

Did you ever see that tv program about how things would deteriorate if everyone vanished?

Not him obviously, but I don't pine for the 'good old days', I just want the way out to be smoothed and my people looked after. Sustainability is my political goal - stable population, environmentalism, support for traditions and unique national cultural events, maintenance of quality of life - anything to stop our defining institutions from crumbling within a couple of decades.
It's honestly the best you could hope for tbqh.

>the genetic potential of non-moored people will be lost forever and thats exactly what is being planned by design. the tribe give no shits if council estate slags spit out 10 children each, its not the entire ((white race)) that is earmarked for destruction, just the purist and most intelligent among them.

Not so much in agreement. It's is unique for now but a simple return to the ice age would be able the very evolutionary need so such genetic traits to evolve again at some point. Evolution has no direction, it de-evolves and evolves all the time over a long enough timescale.

Was it called "The World with Men?" Nah, Netflix?

millions
risks include imprisonment, public life paparazzi, all our secrets turned over to the press from your relatives and friends, bad photos that make you look ugly published everywhere, rumours

whats the deal with this whole Labour antisemitism thing lads? are they actually antisemites or is it the usual "say anything negative about any jew = nazi"

It saddens me that you can go to outer/pol/ and see that the supposedly 'redpilled' patronage wants almost the opposite of this:
-More unfettered capitalism
-More individualism (i.e social atomisation)
-More destruction of the environment (the environment is what ties us to our ancestors, imagine Britain without the countryside or Australia without the Bush)
-More regressive identity politics ("Fuck your cultural identity, you are White, that is what's important")

Muslims don't like Jews

millions for what?
imprisonment for what?
paparazzi wouldn't matter
all what secrets?
and I assume you're joking about bad photos

genuinely interested, seems like it's impossible for a new party to win at this point

Well that’s the thing, most people will die meaning a lot of white people.
Is it now to live amongst the city dwellers who can’t live without these man made goods that only make men softer and weaker?
As I said prepare yourself, don’t be dependent on the decaying civilisation, move out.
It’ll take a while, but it’s doable.
What is worth more to Europe as a whole: weak, city dwelling degenerate masses who don’t won’t to defend their own homelands and can only do one profession
Or, the ones who live away from them, who live a clean, healthy life because if you want to work away from the city you actually have to work so you maintain a healthy lifestyle which makes you stronger not just mentally but physically?
Then ask yourself who are the ones who are going to survive the collapse.
I think you know.
When an animal become domesticated, it becomes weak, same for humans.
So when a crisis strikes, they’ll be the first to go, nature’s will.

>1999 was 27 years ago

Attached: download (1).jpg (229x221, 9K)

>recoup what has been lost?
not in the sense of stepping back in time, for the majority of people the past was shit. i want to recoup positivity in the future and thinking bigger, the realisation of technological potential that is locked behind patent laws and financial tyranny.

obviously theres more id like to see but if pressed id say the above

I did.
That’s why we aren’t mature enough to make shit like nuclear reactors.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=52nh59j_YzE

Corbyn always sides with underdogs and the Blairites/CCHQ are capitalising on him not supporting every single action of the state of Israel as some form of alleged antisemitism. It's the biggest red herring I've seen.

>for the majority of people the past was shit

nice meme

Life after us? Or something

>nuclear reactors.
Only the tip of the iceberg. What about Russia's deadhand weapons system?

youtube.com/watch?v=mEtldt-FI8Y

figured as much. fuck corbyn though, he and his lot popularised this whole labelling nonsense and "us vs them" mentality so they can fucking suffer it themselves

youtu.be/yQOAhyqPw5k

I think it was this, essentially given enough time there will be zero trace of humanity on earth

Yeah, in a way I'm glad to see the Labour Party wringing its hands about an alleged discrimination against a particular group after it has spent decades shoehorning that type of politics into mainstream discourse (which the Tories just lap up in a desperate attempt to be re-elected). A taste of their own medicine.

Same thing really, humans won’t survive in it. Nature will though, look at Chernobyl.

>Have ya' seen Big Kev around at all Dave?
>Nah mate, why?
>He was havin' some stonker of an argument with Ahmed, mate. Said the cunt short changed him.
>He's got a fookin nasteh tempah after a few bevvies, he has.
>Ya comin' to the kebab shop later tho, Smithy? They got a special on, four quid and they fill a fookin box up with doner meat
>Sounds fuckin' lush mate, I'll 'ave that for me tea.

Attached: big kev.png (1036x796, 154K)

>Paliturds
>Underdog

who was 'literally Hitler' before Hitler lads?

genghis khan?

Top lad, gonna get comfy and watch this.

Attached: 43428DB5-AE59-48C5-84EE-9AE40AF0E261.jpg (670x424, 153K)

>majority of people at the height of empire
had
>workhouses
>mines
>slums
>starvation
>poverty
>trenches
and were only allowed to learn what the local priest told them. when people talk about the past i can only see it from the context of the individual rather than society as a whole.

the past was simpler and we didnt have the faux anxieties and degeneracy of today thrown in our faces but that was because we had real things to feel anxious about.
for me the peak of human civilization for the common man was in 1950s america, which unsurprisingly saw the greatest population boom in history alongside an entire re-imagining of the future through the arts (sci fi, futurism) which obviously never came to pass. it was also a high point for western civilization on the societal level.

It would be more poetic for our last note to be floating out in space.
It's sort of comforting that the golden record will maintain it's course until it hits a star or exoplanet. Satellites in orbit would all fall well before that happens.

Why did they force Wonga out of business? Why is it different than your standard bank? Its owner seems kosher enough so it can't be anything to do with that.

Yeah thats because youre a fucking idiot. Get off this website

>the past was simpler and we didnt have the faux anxieties and degeneracy of today thrown in our faces but that was because we had real things to feel anxious about.
True dat, true dat. Man used to suffer from musclar fatigue now it’s mental fatigue. So when you give a heavy topic to talk about their brains like someone who has just work 12 hours cannot lift anything up, their minds cannot handle the stress any longer.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfxRs8Pyizs

Weird thought isn’t it?

I get massive mental fatigue, it’s awful

Attached: 2CC13AF6-36BB-44D4-9089-0A5424FB9B8E.gif (500x449, 3.31M)

How are they not? Either way, I'm convinced most lefties support them because they are operating under post-colonial logic which essentially says whitey=bad, brownie=good.

Attached: B3201267-7A27-49D3-A195-00F43748E15E.png (571x515, 66K)

Yes but not as weird as the thought that we might be alone in the universe.
It's unlikely but it terrifies me; suppose we are the only intelligent life there is and ever will be in the entire universe and THIS is all we have to show for it. Unironically has kept me up at night.

tripfags and their vassals have been a disaster for Brit/pol/ threads

R.I.P. IN PIECES WONGA

youtube.com/watch?v=bdq4bRn68OQ