Leader of Group Trying Stop Orthodox Spread Brutally Beaten

Background information:

Over the past 2 decades happy
Hasetic (extreme Orthodox) Jews have completely taken over the town of Lakewood, NJ. The town was selected because it was chosen beforehand to be given massive tax breaks for redevelopment. The hasetics have moved in and declared nearly every home as a "place of worship" which makes them tax free.

They're tactics are to buy a few homes in a neighborhood above market price. Love
Move 30 people in and slowly buy the surrounding homes from people looking to get away.

Far forward to today, the hasetics have been trying to buy and shutdown a large golf course to develop the land into more Jewish commie blocks but have been blocked by complaints of a surrounding old age community. The leader of that resistance was tied up and beaten 2 nights ago

articles.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/08/man_who_led_opposition_to_massive_lakewood_develop.amp

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-102811.png (1547x2048, 2.05M)

POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!POGROM!!!!

dude lakewood lmao

NJ truly is the most fucked place on earth. Sometimes I genuinely wonder if I'm actually just in hell.

Attached: lakewood nj.png (750x1334, 212K)

This is 100% true, i have a friend who works at social security and they come in constantly claiming to be single mothers.

>Jews tie up and beat man opposed to their scheming the goyim
I fully expect the national news media to pick up this story in order to bring attention to the issue.

Attached: shekels.png (439x533, 466K)

They most likely hired a Hispanic to do the job. They would never get their hands dirty

This is what jews always do.
Then cry out in pain when people fight back.

Charge your phone you nigger.

Where in the USA is it 930pm currently? Fucking moron

have another bump. I want this story to get some legs but the thread will probably die anyway.

Attached: 1518116099657.jpg (752x548, 93K)

Everyone's to busy replying to the anti white people troll threads

Bump

Bump, imbordant thread ITT

hasn't this been their motus operandi for like 1800 years? Drive the rents up and then moan when everybody hates you

As a resident of south NJ, I've been to Lakewood so any times. Traffic is horrible, they keep the genders isolated at schools, only Jewish run businesses can be made at a nearby shopping plaza.
Always the "your either us or our enemies" attitude. Religions are supposed to be peaceful and there should be no enemies except for those you MAKE.

I'm not shitting you. That place will make you believe in the Zionist conspiracy.

Pretty much yes, but now in many ways they have the law in their side. In Lakewood especially they've taken over the entire turn council and board of education.

I've lived in the Lakewood area my entire life. The creepiest observation I've ever made is that I've never once in 32 years seen a young teenage hasetic girl. It seems they are either locked away or sent somewhere until they are married

This, niggers and spics are Jewish pawns

they'll be using imminent domain to confiscate properties soon
>it's in the public's best interest!
>that we build this synagogue

it's eminent domain, I'm a dumbass

This whole story is a clusterfuck of every antiwhite jewish supremacist thing you can think off. The company thats building the jew only homes is GDMS Holdings LLC. You can't find anything on the company except I found one source that said the company is based out of the law offices of Levin, Shea & Pfeffer. This particular law office specializes in fighting for undocumented immigrants. Every where you look in this story it's about jewing the goyim. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Attached: mfwitstoomuch.jpg (1600x1067, 1019K)

Eminent domain?? That shit should be overturned. Towns are established to generate money and GDP enough to maintain the government and to churn out living spaces for our ever growing population.

Lakewood isn't a fucking Indian Reservation.

start beating the jews in the street
violence works, like it or not.

Theres plenty of NJ lurkers here.
You know that Operation paperclip affected NJ and NY the most?

Who are the most powerful people in NJ? I mean the real power btw and not Bruce Springstein

At least they are doing their part to crash the system.

Who are the most sinister Corporate Entities in NJ? I saw stuff about Genie energy and their pipeline dreams for Qatar or whatever...

The hole bottoms out right around when you accept the Jews are responsible for everything they're accused of and more.

Jews have always had good relationship with thugs in order to enforce their schemes. They really need those guys when someone can not pay the interest.