Crunchyroll

Attached: 912852D5-DF33-4A3C-BFE5-7D0557B5B045.jpg (539x662, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/jobs?type=all
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: F8383672-B2C1-407C-A826-C3C3ED86A569.jpg (540x282, 26K)

er
so?

Lol

>filename

Hi Joan

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

It's funny how stupid degenerate cunts like these have to politicize everything.

I’m on my phone jfc

Attached: 43E0E53A-43DD-4F72-B484-07AB527A5933.png (640x1136, 140K)

Keep telling that lie, faggot. We've already debunked it several times.

not bad

lol. do you have the femen virus pasta saved too paranoid fagoid

Attached: 82A29CD3-034B-4310-BDCE-B179C5D6416D.png (640x800, 707K)

>Should we make an enjoyable cartoon or hamfisted propaganda?

Why can't people just be allowed to enjoy their stupid cartoons without politics?

Attached: 1527280369157.jpg (786x800, 128K)

I don't care about this show nor do I have a crunchyroll account and I hate leftists but I find the reaction funny. People really hate this shit at least on an instinctive aesthetic basis.

Kek

Attached: 71981FB0-522A-472E-889D-90A7E8866FE8.png (521x395, 284K)

You retard meme flag nigger I’m on my iphone too

Attached: B80A330A-10C9-4FEC-8E01-37FE92A01DE9.jpg (678x735, 269K)

Kek

Holy fuck you're stupid

Get an iPhone and try it yourself, it saves all file names in that format from Chrome

I don’t get what any of this is about but I don’t really care what the masses think of something (in that I form my own opinion) so I’ve never cared about like/dislikes on YouTube or seen them as informative.

The YouTube comment section however, is one of the most interesting things the human race has ever created.

Bankrupt them Jow Forums they must burn for this.

Attached: 1535238443055.png (1989x6500, 3.76M)

what is even happening
no information has been posted besides a singular tweet with no link
how are you retarded niggers so bad at this?

this joan/filename connection is flimsy. I remember about 5-6 months ago, I was shitting up a scientology thread, as is tradition. i was getting responses that were setting off the spook alarm heavily. creepy to me because I believe the CIA assists the 'Church' with their international human trafficking operation. point is, all the spook responses had these filenames, so I started noticing them. they're everywhere and have been since I started looking for it. I don't think it's indicative of joans presence/research.

She's on the CFR.

Find the list of organizations that are funding her company. Bank Of America, UNICEF, Open Society Foundation, etc etc etc. She has serious funding behind her.

OP is a retard for assuming everyone I'd tracking crunchyroll being a sjw mess. In summary kikes are trying to subvert anime by making their own garbage show with androgynous brown girls and the whole staff is made up of fat women with dyke hairstyles.

No one will watch that garbage anyways so it's not even news worthy.

>SJWs vs weebs
oh shit this will not end well

Attached: comfy holds.jpg (540x720, 68K)

iOS 11 or chrome on older iOS versions do that stupid shit to all files
it might just be that spooks use ipads

What will they call it this time? weebergate? waifugate?
what animes do people even watch now, I think the most recent one I watched was Slayers

overlord and attack on titan probably

Attached: 1530017256891.jpg (603x603, 85K)

What the hell is that thing?

Personally I hate Crunchyroll, I tried today cancel their service seriously like 5 fucking times through their own website. I had to eventually remove them through PayPal to stop the charges. A seriously shit company that makes it impossible to cancel their service through their own site.
FUCK Crunchyroll

is this some gamergate thing?
I've been on Jow Forums since ~2007 and I still don't really know what gamergate is, does it even matter in the slightest? All I do know is that it made Anita and that tranny Zoe famous and gave them an audience at the UN... doesn't seem to have helped our cause.

>tumblr "art" style
Literally every single time SJWs get into animation, it's always this dogshit style. Why are they so much into it? Why are they forcing it?

Attached: tumblrcats.jpg (1280x868, 108K)

Fuck Crunchyroll and fuck the anime industry.
Trigger has a patreon, why don't the other studios do the same? Could help a few of them.
Hell, maybe a little culling would be good. Reduce the amount of absolute garbage that comes out every season. Maybe studios would actually have to try harder to make good anime.

Attached: 4vvL5dR.jpg (1764x1000, 122K)

I'm a pleb faggot and watch my hero academia, but otherwise I just keep rewatching old shit like cowboy bebop or Rurouni Kenshin.

Why pay for this shit if you can watch Anime in high Q with subs immidatly after realease for free?

What the fuck is a crunchy roll?
Bog me.
If its degenerate trash, why are we talking about it.

Because I'm not some poor faggot and I figured they'd have better servers that don't lag when you try watch in full HD. Of course I was wrong and they're just fucking nigger kikes.

It's the Netflix of anime.
An anime streaming site that's legal and gives money to the Japanese creators.
But they were always kinda garbage and torrenting was always more efficient.

Who cares? I've been torrenting all my anime since forever

Attached: image.jpg (1142x800, 356K)

I just use Horriblesubs and Utorrent :)

Iphone is image.jpg
Fucking retard

>the creator of the show browses /a/
>all the discussion of the show happens on Jow Forums
>tranny fuck wants to be called a him but is openly feminine as possible

wew lad

Attached: 932961264778348.png (746x465, 219K)

fuckin' lol

>deluge

Attached: 1514968793361.png (361x344, 150K)

>Darkness

All you really need to know about is, do you remember those betas who wouldn't listen to anything you told them, the beta orbiters who would immediately screech "racist" or some other (((buzzword))) because they thought it would get them pussy but it never did? Well GG redpilled them more than we ever could. Just like every time (((they))) get left to speak for anything longer than a (((soundbite))).

Attached: Quick rundown.jpg (1024x4251, 875K)

Crunchyroll is a service like Netflix but for anime. You pay your subscription, you get to enjoy their catalog of anime. But unlike Netflix, which has become a rival since they've started tapping into that market a while ago, Crunchyroll is exclusively anime. Nothing else.

But here's the big part. A big selling point of Crunchyroll is that they use some of their money to support the anime industry which has it's fair share of problems.
There's people that pirate all their shows but still get a subscription because it's a way to support the industry.
So people are pretty mad that they've put forth money for a western cartoon, something that has nothing to do with anime or the industry. Not just that, in the promotional video, the western studio is extremely condescending saying stuff like they are the only ones capable of making good cartoons anymore and pushing the muh diversity shit. Couple this with the serious flaws the website has had for a long time... It was a volcano waiting to erupt.

>western "anime"
>looks like tumblr shit
>its made by tumblr shit
Who even watches western anime?

Attached: 1527407107795.jpg (800x567, 184K)

Who even used crunchyroll in the first place?

>A Man becomes a woman, claims he was always a woman, proceeds to speak for womens issues and what women want.

Why do people believe this shit?

The app came preinstalled on every console and a bunch of smartphones and tablets.

>something wrong with an opensouce, ad-free torrent program

Attached: 1496113818118.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

people that don't know how to use streaming sites or torrent, meaning literal retards.

It used to be my final contingency plan on the extremely off chance that anime piracy was ever snuffed out entirely.

Now I guess I'll just either stop, or just buy physical manga/anime.

so ive never watched any anime. is cruchyroll like a netflix for anime or something?

and the deal is they were cool, and then they get (((funded))), and now it's full of sjw's?

Yes. It's the wrong one.

It's almost like they know their shitty series is gonna flop and they are making final preparations so nobody can tell them how shit it was. Gotta protect their fee fees, right?

They license currently airing anime in Japan. They translate them, add subs, and stream them on their site for a monthly fee.

The translated subs part is where they have any value at all.

But now they are using their profits on shit that is explicitly going to be leftist propaganda trash, the exact shit people who watch anime try to get away from/hate. It's going to flop so bad.

BTFO

choice fa-m, reason people use safari and firefox even though i hate them. funny how people have tastes other than yours

Attached: 1509767566509.jpg (545x476, 98K)

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

No it’s not.
t. Iphone

Attached: 5859C607-3A27-4428-A107-C8623E321D92.jpg (640x334, 35K)

Attached: glow.png (434x362, 38K)

The wrong choice.

okay, well. i looked up where they're located. it's san fran, CA. how is anyone shocked that it would be full of SJW's. why do these businesses keep starting businesses in CA?
crunchyroll.com/jobs?type=all

I wouldnt be surprised if it flops. Hopefully a gamergate thing doesnt happen. That whole thing was stressful. I hope anime steers away from this shite.

It was image.jpug until iOS 10 or so, which added numbers to the name
Then ios11 changed to GUID or whatever the fuck it nigger jew

Is anime going to turn into sjw trash? Even video games got fucked, the most angry autistic immature group on the internet got defeated, anime fans have no chance.

Attached: 1531685888169.jpg (700x400, 32K)

Why doesn't someone make a media company where projects can only be funded directly by fans?

Attached: Ethan-Van-Sciver.png (750x400, 469K)

>using CR
>streaming anime
how retarded are people that they can't download utorrent and use Nyaa? it's literally the easiest shit ever. Don't support these CR faggots, if you want to support the anime studios, buy their merchandise

Attached: 1505322178244.gif (512x288, 1.58M)

No, anime will stay the same. That's not a war they can win or even lose unscathed.

what if I want to support the dub voice actors?

anime isn't made by gullible ypipo

Attached: 1531328927332.jpg (511x392, 156K)

kek

Attached: obama.gif (500x374, 961K)

I still to this day am not really sure what the point of crunchroll is. Just torrent your shit.

I hope you're baiting

>Be met with disagreement
>Lock down everything
>Block all feedback
>Isolate yourselves in an echo chamber
Works until they fight through the city and surround the bunker, I suppose.

Attached: dogtard.jpg (304x270, 21K)

you are now aware that there exist human beings who are too stupid to understand how torrents work, and there are enough of them that it gives CR a market

10/10

your hubris will be the death of you if you think they won't try or potentially win.
sjw is essentially making something palatable for mainstream by dumbing it down and safe.
yes, anime could totally turn into that. it's happen to almost every single industry they tried it with.
they will create more safe animes for more money.

Who fucking cares, I just watch the anime. As long as that doesn't get fucked up I don't care if Stalin runs the website.

>has been subverted

they've always been like this, you retarded jap

Attached: 1535012839934.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Because SJWs are not only lazy, they have no capacity for original thought/design.

but why pay for something that everyone else is already getting for free?

get a life

a lot of groups don't really translate anymore. They just use cr subs.

Neck yourself

Attached: 1534817522194.jpg (600x732, 77K)

Everyone shilling CR made me think it was automatically bad. Seriously, there's hundreds of streaming sites that you could use instead of CR. Who the fuck actually pays for anime?

Attached: C8py52aV0AEBb56 (1).jpg (1200x675, 165K)

Crunchyroll was attacked by the O'sullivan law

this. theyre a company based in CA. what did you retards expect? them to not be SJW?

>spend time torrenting a show only to discover you dknt like it
>watch a few episodes on crunchyroll to make sure you like it before torrenting

I always thought the same
there is a special tradition and mysticism if you might in looking for an specific torrent of that series you want to watch, the search of that obscure dub or special edition out there makes it more rewardful when you finally have it on your hard drive for virtually forever.

I too don't understand why the users of crunchyroll reject this

you guys are misunderstanding this all wrong. it's nothing to do with laziness. like i said in a prev comment it's all about money. lower quality art means quicker releases. it also gives a "fun" vibe that is light and easier for mainstream. SJW is all about money and trying to ensure it's safe for the wider range of audiences.

Attached: Double KEK to U my friend.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>SJW is all about money
and yet they fail every time, going SJW is a money-losing proposition

who? what?

is that one of zoomer services you do your fortnight dances on?

1080p Simulcast, with no ads, all the stuff I want to watch, and not dealing with bootleg sites. Name me one that has DBS up in 1080 subbed after it airs in japan in a couple of hours if that.