Why aren't you serving your country?

there's literally no excuse not to join the army.
Not only do you serve your country and protect your loved ones, but you also strengthen your body and spirit.

Stop being a child, become a man.

Attached: Italian_Soldier.jpg (725x996, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQ4OoPNY_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Merkel

Already did.

I'm kinda old desu

It is fucking hard enter in Italian army, lol.

merkel has an anti military policy, by supporting the Bundeswehr you are weakening her position
i like you

Pissrael is not my country

I already did

This

currently am

I wouldn't serve any country except for my fatherland

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png (2000x1429, 38K)

Is it that hard? I know a couple of guys who served in the guardia pontificia, at least that isn't too hard to enter. Is the normal italian army that much tougher?

yeah why don't you serve in albania? help your albanian brethren

US army = low IQ brainlets, midgets, fatties, niggers, muslims, indians,, mexicans, asians, women, many women. It's literally as "diverse" as possible. I rather start my own non-degnereate militia.

what about the airforce or marines?

you get that everywhere in your country, why would the army be any different? might as well not leave the house then

I don't want to die for the ZOG

if i agreed with the war, maybe. i'm not ready to die for greater israel, so no.

Go die for Israel bitch.

been there, done that, still in the reserves

>why aren't you serving your country?
because i didn't inherit a future worth sacrificing for.

I wouldn't risk my life for subhumans.

They let in fags and muslims so I'd either be abandoned or shot by my own side

Gtfo then

I do. With a successful business and 2 magazine subscriptions that I don’t need. I’m as American as they come. I serve my people.

Unless it’s a Jew or a nagger then I don’t serve them nearly as well so they don’t come back

>no excuse
Ehm. Check please. I'd like to leave this gay earth.

Because diversity is not our strength

Guardia pontificia takes only swiss, if I not mistake.
The difficulty is the numbers: they take only 6-8000 men per year to do vfp1 (1 year of voluntary military service) then they have to enter vfp4, and it takes something like 1/4 or less of the vfp1.

Ofc it is possible to enter, but the difficulty is made by the number of the partecipants. We have an high unemployment right now, guess how many are trying to enter.

Marines I think is much better since it's harder. And we have some groups that are more white like the seals.

yeah, i know, but desu, once i finish college i'll probably join the military anyways, just keep my mouth shut about some stuff.

based finland, at least you guys know how to protect yourselves
>refusing to kill sandniggers
>oy vey i'd rather stay at home than ensure my coutry's future
fuck off kikes

Easy for you to say, nobody's asking the Swiss to get their legs blown off for Israel

>become a man
>Posts picture of grill

What did he mean by this??

ah, that sucks, i guess all you can do is try. And yes, the guardia pontificia only takes Swiss, but it's easy to get in as long as you are catholic and somewhat fit

I was kidding being from Albania. But seriously why would anyone serve when you can just lie during conscription and pay some money? It's even better when you're poor because barely pay anything then and don't waste one year in the Pfadi for grown ups.

im in the military and there's a lot of niggers here too but there's also people who i'd take a bullet for, you gotta filter out the good ones and stick with them

women fuck so much in the army, all you need is a dick and you get to fuck. I never fucked though, got a couple of blowjobs but didnt feel like hitting pussy that has had 28 kilometres of cock already

I might be joining the UK reserve army soon, however, there are loads of reasons to never join your nations army, a few examples being:
1). You'll probably just be sent to someplace in the middle east to die for Israel just because they know it's a stupid idea to invade the middle east, so why not get a bunch of dumb fucks who'd do it for you.
2). You're helping out your nations military-industrial complex that thereby, essentially, protecting the interests of the elite ruling class.
3). All armies across the world are funded through taxation and taxation is theft, which is why I will only be joining the army for a little while, and because firearms are banned in the UK there are no militias here so the reserve army is as near to a militia as one can access and join.

gotta wait to find out whats wrong with me first, if its a heart problem i cant sign up.
need more time

>"""British""" Army

youtu.be/OQ4OoPNY_YM

Attached: ArmyHQ-2014-035_Islam_Awareness_Week-002.jpg (960x640, 270K)

I) It's you duty as a citizen, you get rights but also responsibilities, one of them is to protect your country. I know seems redundant in peace times, but when there's war in 10 years they need those reserve forces.
II) You get to meet people from all social levels and make good friends
III) You earn money
IV) You can test your physical and mental limits
V) you learn how to live through tough situations and mature a fair bit

just some of the reasons, i have more if you want to

Yearh. Army pays like shit and they are using temporary contracts for people being send into warzones, so that they don't need to care about you, if you go mad from the extreme sleep deprivation, kids with explosives, high intense combat , loss of comrades and absolute incompetent command sending you on show of force patrols, making you go in open field with no descent cover nearby.

Join a PMC for international shipping and get 4 times pay and a much better level of equipment. It's fucking retarded to risk your life for sandniggers and "nation building", which only is about some idiot politicians boosting their ego.

you're talking like it's optional

I am and I fucking hate my life. Don't regret it really but holy shit army life sucks.

Attached: IMG-20180825-WA0002.jpg (4032x2268, 961K)

4) Dying for the Gay Disco
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

They are up to 4 hours of diversity training. No. Get enough of that shit at work. No if trump conscripted is own, super special, branch, I'd go for that.

I won't go to war for kikes.

Attached: 1526471711366.jpg (601x800, 60K)

>Join a PMC for international shipping

You don't just sign up to that shit, you need to have special forces experience

it sucks not living in a blessed militia country. power to the people.

Stop being a pussy, you’re not in the Marine Corps

Served for 4 years in the RAF as a munitions officer.
Imagine your office being next to millions of pounds of high explosive, yet you never even get to see a banger go off during your career. That's my entire summery of my 4 years of service.

I pay taxes, that's serving enough.

>Join a PMC
They don't usually take people without military experience. I don't really see how the current system can continue, the armed forces (especially elite units) are just free training schools for the PMCs, they're having a lot of trouble retaining experienced NCOs, as soon as anybody has five years experience they fuck off.

I am

Attached: 220px-Emblem_of_the_United_States_Navy.png (220x220, 75K)

Marines ain't shit. They're just retarded enough to accept lower pay and shitty promotion rates so they can wear a fancy uniform

I did but what you said only works in Switzerland when you're a westerner.

shitposting on Jow Forums won't do anything about that, either change something or support the system. Sitting around and refusing to do anything isn't protesting.

There are definitely lows, but desu i think it makes you a better human wading through all that shit

>It's you duty as a citizen
I don't care
>You get to meet people from all social levels and make good friends
fair point
>You earn money
try to not be poor in the first place
>You can test your physical and mental limits
you mean seeing how long the higher ups can fuck with you (that's basically all they do) before you shoot them in the face? no thanks
>you learn how to live through tough situations and mature a fair bit
lol it's completely to opposite from what I've heard

Did my four years. Had it's up and downs but I am a better person for it.

Attached: DSC_0474r.jpg (1504x1000, 166K)

I was medically disqualified

I support you in overthrowing Merkel and instituting a military dictatorship in Germany. Good luck, Germanon.

Working on it, just graduated college. Talking to the Navy in commissioning.

... Cause I'm gonna make more money in the private sector.

I did, it was neat.

Thoughts /pol? Commissioning and going in as an officer? Veterans welcome. See:

yeah at least the army prepare you for the race war

Medical issues really suck. I suffer from what is basically narcolepsy. Stops me from doing a lot of what I'd like to do.

>officer
Should be good

The Marine Corp is full of whites and a lot of Hispanics that act southern by chewing dip and hating niggers

non of the American Armed Services take people who have ADHD unless you've weened yourself off your meds and display that you have your symptoms under control, which is the main issue as I've finally been diagnosed and am currently taking meds

Because my country is actively against my own interests.

I tried to. But when i was younger and my parents got divorced i went to counseling. I was 11 and the navy held it against me when i was 22. I was permanently barred from ever joining the navy. I was fed up with all the bullshit involved with joining so i said fuck it. Now i am 27 and am probably too old to enlist without having to go jump through even more hoops

it sucks when you're there, but overall you profit. Most things in life will seem pretty chill. Boss is an asshole? At least he doesn't wake you up at 3 a.m and forces you to run around in your gas mask. Hard day at work? At last you're done after 8 pm. Something hurts? Nothing compared to your feet after you've been walking for 100km.

it doesn't have the effects on everybody, especially those who don't want to profit and are pissed 24/7. Just try to grow as a human during that time and stop being lazy and sit around at home all day long

the swissnigger is mad that he has to serve and wants everyone to be forced to join the israeli international army too kek

You a SEAL?????? OHHOHOHOH

i don't want to die for an abstract concept

true that, i now i have a assault rifle and a pistol at home, both super cheap. Ordered some ammo online and now i can defend my home like a motherfucker

A better question is why would you join the army?

I'm not retarded.

I see plenty of ex soldiers locally. Sleeping rough and begging. Israel and Saudi Arabia can fight their own fucking wars.

Why not join, and make England a great military again by whipping those muslims.

You're a Serb, of course you're retarded.

We can't all be in the Swiss corps. Some people's militaries are a little pozzed

Have joined did my service for my country, have worked alongside special ops forces, I know hard to believe, but joining a military for the feel good feeling is about the stupidest you can do. There are no wars my country should have an interest in joining. The fact is that you are going to see a lot of bullshit, nobody really thanks you for doing three tours to the world's probably biggest shitholes, you get a medal for participating and if you are lucky for doing a good job. Just remember if joining up that you are committed and willing to accept losses including your own life. War is not pretty and half the time you may be shooting at farmers forced to fight you. Meaning is not found on a battlefield working for NATO.

Country is tough though, its like they always say... if your gonna be retarded, you better be tough.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I tried, nailed every test but I was too nervous and fidgety during the psych evaluation. If you fail here in Sweden you are not allowed to apply again in 2 years. Fuck them if they think I'll wait that long. Great way to lose somebody who was highly motivated and interested. Meanwhile they are busy enrolling fat women and somalis by the truckload (requirements are lowered so they can apply).

Fuck, you serious?

what's the psych evaluation like? do you talk with somebody?

I don't enlist because the US has repeatedly screwed their veterans over every chance they get.

Like the Vietnam veterans who were denied healthcare by the VA because they were dying from being exposed to Agent Orange as well as the Gulf War veterans who were exposed to depleted uranium and starting to show signs of cancer.

But it goes back before those wars. The Bonus Army of WW1 veterans demanded that they get immediate cash payment of their service only to be crushed by General Patton and MacArthur.

All those who sign up to join the military don't even bother to read the FINE PRINT in their enlistment contract which states that:

"Laws and regulations that govern military personnel may change without notice to me. Such changes may affect my status, pay, allowances, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of the Armed Forces REGARDLESS of the provisions of this enlistment/ reenlistment document"

That clause gives the government the will to fuck their veterans over which explains why most veterans have a hard time getting healthcare from the VA.

Attached: frank on joining the military.jpg (1000x1230, 1.11M)

And why should NCOs work for shitty wages, endure mental hazards and risk their lives permanently, they served their country and fought multiple battles. If they get a better offer with better pay and less risk, why shouldn't they do it. I don't see the problem in that...

Wow. Here the psych evaluation was just sitting at a computer answering multiple choice questions. No human contact. 2 niggers failed the test because they couldn't use the computer.

I did the swedish armed forces test back in 2007 and the psych eval was a joke. He basically asked me why I didn't have any immigrant friends and if I was gay. Gave me an arbitrary 4/9 for ability to follow orders and 5/9 to give orders. I told him I didn't want to be drafted.

Joke's on me now I'm in the US army instead.

Attached: IMG-20161005-WA0012.jpg (4032x2268, 752K)

Why would you want to be killed for the sake of ppl you never knew and never will? Army serving is literally for retards unless you want to get military training for your own sake

Attached: B8615E28-D27F-4734-9E2E-FCC2F12A4350.png (655x977, 310K)

Anyone who joins the army in a western country will inevitably find himself fighting for Israel. IWho in his right mind thinks that attacking Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia etcc has anything to do with defending his country? Remember that even during WIII, the jews didn't fight, they all fled to America while the goyim were dying for a war the kikes started.

Attached: 307.jpg (382x497, 103K)

I'm in the army right at this moment. And it sucks. Don't go to the army unless you're in a very good physical condition.

I didn't "serve" in the army because nation states are illegitimate and I'm not a holster sniffing boot licking meathead faggot like pretty much all enlisted. Fuck the military, fuck the country, fuck collectivism. If were conscripted I would burn it down with as many green niggers (or griggers, this is what I call soldiers) as I could.

Stop being a child and taking orders from some moron. Or don't and get blown away by some goat fucker hopefully, it's what you deserve for enlisting.

Your Sweden, and decided to serve in US army?

All wars are kike wars.

>Asthma
>Political Views too controversial
>Aspergers

Attached: FE014B03-6BC8-4123-A234-2CADF9D18076.jpg (600x450, 196K)