1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you hate China

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1024x683, 6K)

flag
No, they crack down on all sorts of degeneracy so for that alone commies get +1 from me as long as they keep their ideology in their country

1. USA
2. Yes

>1
Confederate States of America
>2
No. They will be future allies.

Go back to

Attached: 1534103846118.png (2044x2684, 956K)

China is Commie faggot land. Burn it with fire and magnets.

1. USA
2. They’re fine as long as they remain racially aware and don’t start shipping in shitskins like whites did.

1. see flag
2. Liked them and believed the Chinese century until I spent a month in BJ/SH. It's a meme.

1. Take a guess
2. Extensively

1.Rumenia
2. Yes( they should've adopted Karl Marx's communism but they didn't, henceforth they are scum-chinks).

Flag
I live in a multicultural and multi ethnic society so no. No because they're the only culture and ethnicity that's not openly involved in drugs or mugging people, which even locals do. I still remember how I had never seen a non Spanish guy in my hood until I was 12. Things have changed fast.
You get more pragmatic with age.

>Confederate states of America
Noice.

1. Poland
2. No, I even kinda like China

>1. USA
>2. Yes
>Turns off computer
>Goes shopping at Walmart

Multi Culti is fucking cancerous, look at Sweden.

Canada
YES

SO FUCKING MUCH

1. Swedistan

2. NO! China is the failsafe. The backup plan. IF whites lose to the jews and get erradicated, China will witness it all in detail. And thus they will be fully redpilled on the JQ. The only race capable of reaching the stars other than whites are the east-asians, and China will lead them there in our place if we perish! God bless China!

1: Éire
2: Yes, I hate the CCP and Peoples Republic of China, The Kuomintang is the rightful Chinese government.

> multi cult is bad
No shit.that was what I was complaining about.

And?

Yep. Get the fuck out of Siberia, you cunt-eyed mongoloids.

Montenegro [whiter than you Ahmed]
yes i hate China with a burning passion

1. USA
2. No lol. Alex Jones please stop

1. See flag.
2. No, but I fear them. Plebs here criticise the West for being cucks and weak, but, chinks are everything we claim to admire applied.

Attached: cutaway.jpg (800x478, 83K)

Yes

>implying you don't want those low, low prices™

1. Italy
2. I love China & Pakistan ( CPEC )

1. flag
2. No, because of , but they have plenty of shitty, savage people.
Also, this isn't Jow Forums and this thread will be purged soon most likely.

1.Malaysia
2.Who doesn't?

flag
yes, but bless em for removing mussies and degenerates and praise them for being the first country to drop nukes on russia in the next war

1. Italy
2. Chinese people in Italy (except the majority from cities like Prato or Milan) are fine, some are pretty cool.
But China (the country), yes, that i pretty fucking hate.

I think the chinese nukes are meant for US's allies, sooooo..bad news for you.

USA.
Only hate their government.
CCP will fall.

flag
no