Folks, how's live in Edinburg? I'm thinking about moving there

Folks, how's live in Edinburg? I'm thinking about moving there.

Attached: edinburgh_sightseeing.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

Also would like to know, thnx

I've been to Ediburgh for a week. The city is ugly, dirty and full of brown people. Would not recommend.

i dunno, the UK is pretty cucked m8

Attached: Bin That Shit Lads.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

architecture is nice, but the people ... oh boy.

If you want to move there, consider they've got a month-long festival in the whole city in August where you just have drunk degenerates yelling on the street 24/7

full

>drunk degenerates yelling on the street 24/7
They're called 'American tourists', no natives are to be seen anywhere during the festival, everyone is foreign.

Yeah it was nice 20 years ago but today it has the highest cost of living coupled with the lowest wages in the whole of the UK.

Really? I thought Edinburgh was the mostly white but hipster piece of shit area whereas Glasgow was the prototype for Scottish multicult.

But then again in a Brit/pol/ thread the other night I was getting reports that Scotland is catching up to England fast demograpically

why do you want to leave italy?

no natives my ass lol

yeah there are plenty of tourists there during that period, but saying that is just a lie - I've dealt with plenty of locals trying to sell me tickets to some of their shows, or get me to visit their bars.

> Scotland is catching up to England fast demograpically

That was my experience desu, though it's not as bad in small cities in the Highlands. There, you have to deal with tons of annoying and loud tourists though

I went through an area of Edinburgh which, 10 years ago was all natives, today there are only african women in full islamic ninja costumes & scowling akmeds with big bushy terrorist beards, would've been forgiven for thinking you were in england !

Edinburgh changed so fast man...

user dont be a retard, move to northern Italy instead.

we're full . fuck off .

>I've dealt with plenty of locals trying to sell me tickets to some of their shows
Jesus Christ, those WERE NOT locals, the ones selling tickets for shows are English, they all come up from Cambridge & Oxford hoping to win the Perrier award, the natives don't put on shows, the performers flood in from the rest of the UK and abroad.

which area was that ? you sure you were on Edinburgh? you do see them but not lots together and it's fuck all like down south

Granton

that's where I live faggot . the one ninja you saw is actually a fat ginger white bitch and she only seems to wear it some of the time . she pisses me off royally but she's the only one .

A lot of them had the local accent. The hotel I stayed at also had a 24/7 party in their yard where local teens came to twerk lol

There were both people from other places shilling their shows/personas, and locals selling tickets to their own bars/clubs/events. Any large city with a huge event will have locals who try to get away from the commotion, and locals who try to make money off of it or indulge in it.

It's alright for living and working as long as you don't mind the weather. It can get seriously miserable, cold and gray for most of the year.

The UK is a faggot country. Stay away to avoid US nukes.

Attached: Boom.gif (320x179, 2.97M)

>lives in Granton
>uses phrases like 'fat white bitch'
I rest my case.

Plz no, we are full of niggers already.

>Edinburg

Its pronounced Ed-in-bruh

user...the weather.

one fat white pretend jihadi bride does not equate to a former white area overrun with ninjas you fucking retard .

says a polish subhuman
really makes you think

Glasgow is one of the whitest major cities left in the UK. Edinburgh got cucked really fast and isn't worth living in.

For the records: I'm already in North Italy. I want to go there because of the compsci university, so I don't plan living there for ever. Does it cost so much as that user said?

You are so North in Italy that your flag showed up French.

Did you ask your Town Rapist for permission to post this?

BASED

We only accept whites now.

It also has terrible parking.

All the cities in Scotland are multicult shitholes, yes even places like Inverness and Aberdeen.

And shitty bus lanes all over the place.

Dude last time i was in Glasgow the train station was heavin with subharans screaming and shouting and being sub saharan. I couldn't wait to go back North.

sub saharans*

Scotland looks like shit, feels like shit and is cucked.
If you're an anglo and born here, stay in the countryside, otherwise go to London, it's the only fucking city worth the multikulti on this godforsaken island in terms of opportunity and economic mobility. If you're forunner, same as above except no countryside, since other anglos will never accept you, ever. They won't be rude about it though. Passive aggressiveness rules here.

Attached: manlets.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

Sorry lol my mobile phone company is fucked up. I'm in Italy.

you posted this like 10 times before on /trv/

Attached: 1.jpg (750x938, 156K)