Why black people can't swim

The REAL reason why black people can't swim is NOT because they don't know, but because of HISTORY...

youtube.com/watch?v=KdCc0G4g_9U

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: chrome_2018-08-30_17-56-31.png (753x608, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b93YX4xXdVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pools closed

Well they are safe to swim in the oceans. Sharks won't touch them. They think they're whale shit.

Denser bones

Not going to watch it but I'm guessing it's somehow wypipo's fault.

niggers ruin and get kicked out of every public pool for acting like niggers....shocker

So they won't excape from the island

You try swimming with a sponge on your head

no pools in the projects

Maybe true but blacks are naturally less suited to swimming. 15% smaller lungs, more dense bones. I know blacks that swim, but they are definately less buoyant in the water. The ones I know can run fast as shit and jump like they have springs on their feet, and have never been oppressed by any swimming pool conspiracy; they just don't swim as good. No one is trying to find a conspiracy why whites can't run as fast, but blacks assume whitey must be holding him back if he isn't #1 at everything.

Black pool parties were no one dares go in the water as they don't trust other blacks to not push them under water.

that was actually pretty interesting OP, was wondering why blacks drown so much more.

its historically documented Whites would do anything to keep POC out of swimming pools.
youtu.be/b93YX4xXdVQ

>implying niggers study history
Is this the daily ylyl thread?

shit you just brought back memories where a niglet tried to drown me when I was 6 at a myrtle beach hotel pool

Attached: 1459541073745.png (557x605, 84K)

>crying over seeing grandchild swim

God niggers are pathetic.

Imagine being such an inner city faggot that there are no rivers or lakes where you can just bike in five minutes and swim with your friends.

Attached: 1490656255944.jpg (1024x768, 294K)

based

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (600x700, 33K)

This is such a stupid argument. "muh ancestors were denied entry to the pool so now I cant swim and shit" that's what the owner of that video thinks.

If that was the case then why don't females still wear dresses that go to their calfs, or why aren't people still marrying when they are 13 years old, or why aren't stay st home moms still the brom? Their ancestors did all of this, and these were all huge social norms for a long time.

If ppl think that black ppl can't swim because of how their ancestors were treated, then how can they explain any of the examples I gave?

It's also funny because those ppl who are saying blacks can't swim because of historical racism, are unironically being racist, since they are basically stating "blacks don't have the ability to evolve socially"

I can't think of any black olympic swimmers, granted I rarely see that crap but why not? they do the other sports ball things well

nope iTS RACISM

>NOT because they don't know
You're right there
>but because of HISTORY
aaand you're retarded.
Black people have a harder time swimming because biologically they have denser bones. It's biology, evolution, not history or intellect.

Attached: Two Men Appear to Drown at Foot of Ferry on Niagara River.webm (220x362, 2.89M)

For what it's worth, a large portion of black people today are scared of water because they know at least one friend, cousin, brother, sister, etc. that drowned while they were hanging around them. Shit has nothing to do with muh slaves or anything like that and everything to do with them being traumatized because another nigger didn't know how to swim properly and dove right in.

Negative Buoyancy