Learning to deal with anger

>inb4 not your blog
Jow Forums is quite literally the only outlet i have for my frustration at this point, so bear with me.

How do you deal with anger? Lately i've found my pokerface slipping more frequently that i'd like. I study graphic design (yes, bugman tier occupation but i actually like it), so i'm forced to deal with shitlibs on a regular basis. Today during class, my boomer teacher made an anti drumpf joke followed up by some bullshit argument for why Nigger Lives Matter is a great movement. Seriously.

My skin has gotten quite thick, but he managed to trigger me pretty good, so i revealed my powerlevel for a brief moment, to the shock of everyone in the class. This has basically resulted in my social death, as everyone thinks i'm literally Hitler now. I don't give a fuck about any of these people, but it's gotten me worried about my education and future job.

My question is simple Jow Forums. How the fuck do i control my autism?

Attached: vegeta.gif (400x225, 3.84M)

Go be angry at someone that can take it

like a girlfriend

channel anger into creative outlets like sex, art, exercise, or just use drugs and stop giving a fuck like me.

Sorry Muhamed, i'm not a wife beating paki cunt.

you cant ignore it..
the best way is not to care about politics and people. JUst live your life and leave this cesspol of a website. Better even, ignore news outlets and dont watch TV. Live your life. Fuck news. it makes only angry.

asshole, dont beat women, you assface

Why would you make Trump jokes in Denmark?? I doubt that most people I'll meet on a daily basis even knows the name of a single European leader, other than Putin, and I've certainly never heard anyone joke about one.

It's just unimportant for a prole to know.

Because Trump is universally known to shitlibs worldwide as the ultimate incarnation of evil.

Honestly I've never had a problem keeping my opinions to myself.

When somebody expresses an opinion you disagree with, you should think about what makes them think that way. Why are they acting that way? What are their motivations? Experiences? etc.

You should try to empathize with them so that you can better contend with them.

Sometimes when my dad expresses some boomer tier shit I tend to rant, but other than that I just try and decompress on my way home from uni, whuch is about a half an hour drive from where I live. KU has literal marxists teaching, so the amount of shit I get to hear each day is enough to make you want to hang yourself or go nuts, so outlets are needed. I just have a good fucking yell in my car on the way home, then once Im there do schoolwork until Im sick of it, play vidya, and go to bed.

It just seems odd to me that someone would care about the leader of another country that much.

As for the thread topic, I haven't felt anger at all in quite a long time. I just pretend like I do when I'm in situations where I know I'm supposed to feel it. Sorry if that doesn't help.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: D4B5A331-19C9-435A-9A65-52267CC8C179.gif (500x250, 987K)

Understand that hatred is stupid. Everyone you hate is the way they are because they've been exposed to different experiences, cultures, and knowledge. Its also good to try to understand why someone might come to believe such nonsense BUT what centrists don't tell you is that you should learn to avoid considering convincing some people because you will get nowhere. Some are simply lost due to the heavy and unstoppable amounts of koolaid accumulated in their thought sponge. Ignore the pawns. Remind yourself that the critically compromised can't be helped by you in your position(not friends/close) and they are out of your reach. A change of mindset is required and that is a daunting task but you'll be better for it and better equipped to change key minds and not bicker with the npcs. Debate those that will listen and have influence over their pawn friends. Thats just panty thievery 101.

I'm a pretty emotional guy so it's hard for not to get worked up and throw a fit. It runs in the family, unfortunately.

I know, it's weird.

It's not autism, you idiot.
They are wrong and stuck in hivemind mode.

Autism is an invention by some people in this society, who are in denial about the true nature of people, or whoa re aware of it and try to push a false narrative to keep the social peace intact.

EVERY group setting is a regime which is basically DO or DIE.

Society has told you that it isn't normal to feel uneasy when around lunatics, assholes, retarded people or other, more powerful people than yourself.

I'm telling you it is.

My advice to you is to get the fuck out of there into a more male-dominated field of work.

You wont be able to keep every opinion you have to yourself for the next 45 years, nor should you want to.

Also: mental illness = people not knowing their place in 99% of all cases.

I get your point, and you're right. But there's a time and a place for everything. Me not being able to control my emotions probably, will only result in me looking like an asshole. It's not a debate, it's just me sperging out. And i hate it.

Literally every male in my family is a sperg do, lol. We throw temper tantrums on the daily, but i'm tired of it.

Attached: political vegeta.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

*though

>dont pay attention goy while we redistribute your wealth and destroy your county

Attached: 1535308969668.jpg (544x408, 70K)

Then do something about it you faggot. You need to become more disciplined. That and some initiative.

Hmm.
I'm an 'autist' by society's standards in some regards.

I have externalized all my problems.
I don't see what is inherently desireable about being around other people, especially if they have an idiotic agenda (=Anti-Drump xD xD).

Hypothetically, having emotional outbursts wouldn't matter if you were a millionnaire and didnt have to work, would it?

I think society is on the wrong track with this idea of everybody participating in an equal manner, its just not desireable and harbours SO many problems.

Anyway, you know better what situation you're in. I'm just recently thinking that censoring yourself should never be the way to go, especially if you are certain of your beliefs.

Otherwise, maybe do some running or kickboxing?

It helps a lot to have an outlet. I lift weights and box to blow off steam. Running works too

Depends on the type of anger.

1) For the type of anger that presents in the morning when you're tired/dehydrated: breathe deeply, drink a glass of water and stretch, it usually goes away.

2) For the mild to immediate anger that results when being disrespected, annoyed or otherwise attacked: you must forgive the person who wronged you. This is a counter-intuitive notion that is called cuckery or considered humiliating. But the goal is not to be a weakling who lets other step over you, or to encourage others to attack you, or to be humiliated, or to "take it", but rather, to realize that most of the time the insults are transient and meaningless. It is to get rid of anger so that in your steps to redress those grievances - whether they be through revenge or through confrontation - you don't discredit yourself or embarrass yourself more through becoming angry. Rather, you can stay calm and not hate the person you are confronting, which usually puts the confrontation in your favor in the eyes of a mediator. The goal of forgiveness is not to become a weakling, but to become strong. And it is a habit. When wronged, start by saying the words, "I forgive this person". See them as they actually are, so you can confront them as they actually are, and as you actually are, not what the conflict turns you into.

3) For the explosive anger: you need to learn to build a safety release in your mind, so you don't end up doing something stupid. Just walk away. Forgiveness won't help you much here. Usually this anger results from being incredibly disrespected, attacked or otherwise encroached upon. There is little you can do in the moment to stop it. Don't suppress it - get angry and punch something to let it out. But don't be a child. Many who get this angry refuse to admit it. Admit it so that you can direct it and contain it.

checked

Attached: 1535603561415.jpg (1600x1068, 429K)