Reminder that an american jew made a cartoon where a white guy was LITERALLY cuckolded

reminder that an american jew made a cartoon where a white guy was LITERALLY cuckolded.

Attached: 1520839334811.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cGYdBk_1cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also made an entire episode that was a joke about raping men...

The fact that they are all different races is obviously meant to induce racist feelings

/ourjew/

What's wrong with cuckoldry? Jow Forums is obssessed with calling people cucks all the time and I don't get the negative connatation.
Imagine being so insecure you and a sexual partner have to force each other to contractually agree to not have sex with anyone else, despite almost a million years of our species having sex freely and with anyone we want at any time.

Coupled with ridiculous age of consent and divorce laws, I'd say cuckoldry is the way to go.

Amen

youtu.be/6cGYdBk_1cs

How do we know Fry isn't Jewish?

Is it being cucked if it's a "sister wives" situation?

>where a white guy was LITERALLY cuckolded.

Yes, and? It's a comedy.

Note how he didn't portray cuckolding in a positive light, he made it seem as disgusting as it is and something to laugh at for anyone who willingly gets cucked.

because there's already a jew in that group

>marriage is bluepilled
ideas about muh nuclear family make no sense. wouldn't it be better if children grew up with multiple father and mother figures in their life? imagine communities living together, or rather a larger nuclear community, with which to raise children from? i wouldn't mind having a few dads. then if one of them is an asshole I can ignore him and hang with my other dads.

human beings are jealous creatures for some reason and it is ruining our chances of progressing

Just like Shakespeare

good song thanks

could it be any more obvious.

Attached: 1535641667861.png (2284x1102, 1.15M)

also remember white people are the original cucks. jews are the insecure ones who cannot fathom the idea that whites have orgies and don't care. jews are obsessed with trying to control everything all the time because they are inbred degenerates (physically) hence their obsession with lawmaking, the Kabbalah and Torah, etc.

Just don't get married, dude.

Don't worry they teach you.

I'm a fan of the show, at least the original seasons, but it is written by jews.

What did (((he))) mean by these characters?

Attached: shekelsprunjer.jpg (821x800, 93K)

This.

Also note noticing fry ends up with Leela in the end of the show and get into a monogamous relationship until they are Old.

>chink wants to live in a hive
you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1535399879197.gif (294x300, 2.47M)

Attached: spirit.jpg (625x468, 84K)

bruh the whole episode is about how fry hates it and he leaves

Also, the whole world gets cucked by a tentacle monster. I bet Kurt Kikenwald creamed his sweatpants watching that part.

Attached: sketch-1487380351271(3).png (1067x800, 409K)

Please, do humanity a favor and kill yourself, no wonder your country is complete and utter shit..

you live on a giant hive, faggot.
Great argument. I'm on a proxy nigger.

It's a prediction about the polyamorous future and how only the people from the past will be disgusted by it.

It's a fucking cartoon. The same girl also ends up being the favorite partner of a giant extradimensional ball of tentacles that literally fucks the entire universe at the same time. The show also explicitly mocks the character of Colleen and her lifestyle as ridiculous. You are overanalyzing you retard

Attached: 1512849121419.png (899x907, 1.63M)

okay, this is epic

snu snu

Attached: snusnu.jpg (624x946, 60K)

And this come as a surprise for you?

>reminder that an american jew made a cartoon where a white woman is LITERALLY a whore who fucks all the different races.

And clearly condemning it

Because the more partners someone has, the less of a ability they have to hold a long term relationship and be happy, which are both required for a healthy daughter or son to grow up to be functional normal people.
Take your shitty fetish and fuck back off to whatever alt-left site you came from.

Yeah, like Benny Hill and Monty Python, men dressing as women were silly. Today it's a lifestyle choice. Actually, even calling it a choice will make SJW rabid.

Sorry but that shit is just straight funny, I don't think there is a political message behind it at all

Lol good thing you're an incel and you will never procreate otherwise we might have some real fucked up kids on our hands