Patriotism is cancer. That is all

Patriotism is cancer. That is all.

Attached: 38FEA25C-6868-4263-B84B-A54CF3455AAF.jpg (480x475, 62K)

The only reason I'm not patriot is because the open border policies turned my country into a shitskin cesspool.
Patriotism is no different than civic nationalism at this point.

Patriotism is a collective expression of shared loyalty. It is an inherent good because it used to bind us together as citizens despite our differences. The death of patriotism and the denigration of our national symbols is inextricable from the catastrophic social collapse that we are witnessing unfold today.

Attached: e665dbf4cb1af436bae651bd0c3ac288.jpg (544x600, 52K)

>If you use the special N-word or wrong pronouns, you will be murdered
SJWism is cancer. That is all.

Oh look, a leftist.

Attached: 1534934183855.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Very well said, user.

Attached: 201807042.jpg (450x800, 59K)

congratulations. You've been subverted against your own country.

plan is successful. the goyim dont even know

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 91K)

herb

Attached: why are meme flags only on pol.png (900x900, 268K)

I pledge allegiance to your mothers booty hole, strapped by the united ties of America. And to the republic for which it stands, one hero over all destiny and justice for all

That's why your pathetic disaster of a self-destructing nation is happily patriotism free!
The very basis of our social unity lies in loyalty and commitment to similar ideals. A nation represents these ideals. You are a pathetic retard that will be conquered.

I do feel a swell of pride and great feelings when it comes to a cadre of patriots. I really think that the feeling of being part of something that represents your life and success by the nation that supports you is what does it. It's that sense of community that all people feel, the same feeling that having pride in the village must have felt so long ago when humanity was still scraping a living out of the dirt.

We only became top dog on the planet because of cooperation and in-groups. To be ashamed of something as natural as patriotism is to be ashamed of who you are deep down.

I feel sorry for those who look down on patriots, they don't feel that for anything and I imagine it must be very sad for them. Sometimes I think they try and replace that feeling by joining their leftist doctrine group but it'll never be the same.

>Confederate flag
America has always been Civic Nat. You didn’t get the hint after the Civil War and you despots have now perpetuated your own problems. Enough with the European loyalties Europe Has always been lost to despotism.

Attached: 91A5C0CC-450C-4184-9F08-88409D3A66D4.jpg (236x333, 42K)

if you don't stand for the special immigrant, the magic love won't win.

immigration is cancer. that is all

>if you don't hold anything sacred or hold any positions this is proof I'm smart and you're dumb. Also you should do everything like how I think you should.

>Patriotism is cancer. That is all.

hi OP, go fuck yourself right out of american then, faggot

Attached: ocasio-cortez.jpg (800x420, 62K)

dude I wish I could shoot you right fucking now

It is, patriots are brainwashed to serve tge state masters.

>If you don’t kneel before the special immigrant, the magic love won’t Trump hate.

Just an abridged version.

Havr fun dying for freedom.

How can you have an Anarchy without a State of Mind?

lol what?
patriotism is the opposite of that. it is a way to get the state to serve the people.
because the people define the state, the culture, the tradition, the community, the family.

You are obviously baiting, yet you are right. Patriotism often turns into blind love for your country. And blindness breeds ignorance.

>EU flag
Yep. Checks out.

Patriotism is servitude and sacrifice of you to the rulers.

Patriotism is simply a brainwashing of the stupid to serve the pockets and power of the benefited by the state.

Look I like this country as much as the next guy but lets not pretend it hasn't been hijacked by foreign interests long ago. True patriotism is protecting against the people who claim to own it

Attached: lastrefuge.jpg (600x360, 86K)

All patriotism is bad for you.

The pledge and making kids do it is complete bullshit. It's a promise to never use your first amendment rights. The anthem at sports games is just as stupid, it's only done because the military pays for it to be done. It's a recruitment commercial that people are tricked into participating in.

I do have a flag on my house.

Having pride in who you and your people are, where you've come from and the determination to maintain and advance this society is hardly cancer.
Cancer is having no people to stand for - turning to sin for instant gratification because of childish nihilism and selfish individualism (Individualism is good when not obnoxious and counterproductive to the betterment of your family, friends and by extension, your own people).

Attached: 1530471875222.jpg (1024x607, 61K)

>meme flag
>anti patriotism
there's cancer here, but it's not in the pic

Attached: 1531384231326.png (326x309, 167K)

Blind Patriotism is retarded, but we need to love where we live. Without it, we have no country, nothing that binds everyone together, and no reason to be better than everyone else.
Keep bitching though, I'm sure it'll work.

>flaggot noted
>opinion discarded

possibly if the patriotism is not grounded on facts of a nation's history, but patriotism really can only be born out of the opposite of blindness for your country. the more you know about your country, both the good, the bad, and the ugly and you also posses a rational and critical mind, you will invariably develop a pride of nation and of home automatically.
i would argue that a lack of knowledge about one's home breeds anti-patriotism.

We are well aware Eurabian Union countries fear Nationalism and triumph international communism. Don’t need to state the obvious.

Cidbcjd d

Attached: 1535442344422.png (851x324, 120K)

You are the one ill affected by patriotism not me.

Thinking about turning in my papers and becoming State native, IE beloning to State rather than fed gov.

Reductionism is true enlightenment *tips*

hmmm, are you making this argument from the paradigm of patriotism and military service?
serving your nation will of course produce some level of pride and patriotism, but general patriotism can exist regardless of any connection to the state. typically the most disaffected members of society hold the strongest feelings of pride, love, and patriotism for their home.

Facts are exactly what patriotism is based on and they drive it into ignorance eventually. People are so fascianted by their country's history, that they fall in love with it, make an integral part of their persoanlity. Sunsequently, they often refuse to see any cons of the current state of the object of their admiration.

Is this the Pan-European thread?
Nations are small unions.
How's a bigger union any better?

You shouldnt do anything that affects you negatively.

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

Lmfao. Internationalist interfering within your government have made you hate your own country. Seems you’ve been beaten.

Patriotism is servitude to the state and its reverance.

You're a dirty kike, that's all

i feel those feels. well put

No one shoukd have pattiotism for such a state other than a slave.

>memeflag
Why do you think Jow Forums cares about your identity crisis? Nobody gives a fuck, loser.

You misspelled feminism.

Attached: Low-birth-rates-in-western-world.jpg (500x262, 19K)

Attached: 1533863181224.png (900x900, 279K)

You think the US state stands for the white race?
The jew race is its master.

Patriotism for a government is a mental illness.

Patriotism for this piece of shit multicultural hellhole certainly is.

>To be ashamed of something as natural as patriotism is to be ashamed of who you are deep down.
God speed to you both.

>natural
>reverence to a government and its benefactors at the cost of your own well being
Hm

Why should I feel a sense of pride or loyalty to a nation that had been subverted into being Israel's attack dog?

Technically that flag was only ever supposed to mean anything to White Christians, who were the only full citizens, so you can understand how completely off course our Nation is. Our founding fathers would view our current culture as something on a Mayan tier, complete with worship of monkey ball courts and Africans roaming the streets spitting out rhymes while Asians buy up the continent. They (founders) would immediately form an alliance and attempt overthrow and a complete reset.

>filename
you can do better.

Attached: When-Hawkeye-tells-a-dad-joke.gif (480x264, 821K)

>flags and anthems don't represent anything

Attached: 1535643310452.jpg (637x469, 55K)

>1 post by this ID
>in all fields

The cloth and the song are unimportant, the willingness to defend your community with your life if need be and put its needs before your own is what is important. As a great man once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Patriotism is not a magic spell cast by singing at a magic cloth, it is a way of looking at the world.

Yes, completely illogical and bad for you.

Can we plz go back to killing traitors?

they mean about as much as the constitution right now

Attached: 1535126561358.jpg (400x400, 30K)

And so any retarded shit like lgbt with their 666 genders

>one post by this id
>that filename
Shill

well i made sure to include that in my post. people with rational minds and critical thinking skills can take the
good
bad
and the ugly
about their nation together and still be able to come out the other side as patriots because, like people, nations have their faults. and rational patriots will know this and not simply become jingoistic.

Good slave.

All this free speech you claim you don’t have.

Would you die for the ppl you never knew in the first place?

Yes because they knew me just as I know my descendants won’t stray from God & the American cause.

I would have 50 years ago. Not now. The people that have flooded this country since 1965 are not my people. They are not midwest germans or appalacian anglos.

>Flooded.

40% of the country in 50 years. Many of your beloved Germans & WASPs vote Democrat and wanted this to happen. The America you think existed 50 years ago is a Hollywood myth. Ever heard of the Civil War?

>1 post by this id
you know what to do