USA needs to say Sorry

When is America going to apologise for the 2 nuclear bombs?

how do you even justify the 2nd one...?

its literally a war crime

Attached: barefoot_gen.jpg (400x300, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: FB_IMG_1535558339943.jpg (764x960, 103K)

>what was unit 731 and what did they plan to do to america just one month after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

They killed commies as well so they can't be all bad lul

should have apologized with a 3rd and a 4th bomb

Well, at least the US admit that they dropped the bombs and fucked their shit up.

Japan on the other hand completely deny that they pillaged korea/china and raped babies with bayonets. So I don't think Japan deserves any apologies.

how do you apologize to a shadow on the sidewalk?

OK here I go. On behalf of america I'm sorry we fucked up ur ladder.

Attached: eHAXeZEP4pKyhDYTzFolmo6Sz0vfFXCUGzXaBX7XviE.jpg (533x800, 90K)

kek

/thread

The same thread with the same OP pic was on the other day, neck yourself OP

My high school continues to celebrate the dropping of the bombs by proudly wearing the mushroom cloud as it’s school symbol. We are the Richland high school bombers in Richland, WA. This is just outside of the Hanford reservation where the plutonium for the bombs was developed.

Attached: 0A5826C2-BF8D-4C1B-BDC9-5E4D6AA4C4DB.jpg (540x486, 48K)

Zzzzzzzz. Fucking boring

just take it you gooks, we dont give a HOOT

To be more accurate they did not offer an unconditional surrender. Their one condition was that the emperor still be seen as divine (not equivalent to Christian divinity).

(1945) a happy Japanese merchant bringing his soiled panties and flied lice to market is turned into a floor decal by heroic American Chads.

Press F to pay respects...

Attached: hiroshima-shadows-man-on-steps.jpg (800x422, 53K)

Nice

Attached: FB_IMG_1532626880838.jpg (960x630, 53K)

2 nukes weren't nearly enough though

ya fackin want one?

Attached: 93171196-0BD6-4B27-9EF9-00B0D0530CD2.jpg (718x559, 98K)

Hey, if the Japs had the bombs they would have nuked us.
Fuck’em.

Ok i watched barefoot gen. Yea they went through hell. It was horibble what those japanese families went through. But we WERE at war. You think the england is going to apologise to america for what happened during the revolutionary war? When the british soldiers came in and when they took a city the citizens of that city were obligated to house the british troops. So basically a husband and wife had to feed cloth and shelter their enemy and sometimes im sure the wife was raped by the british troop.
Yea not exactly a nuke but still pretty damned shitty. They arent going to fucking apologise. And america isnt going to apologise about the brits we wacked back then. So... no. The POTUS is under no obligation to do something so cucked like apoligising about a past war... that he didnt even have anything to do with. Trump was probably an infant when the nuke hit japan if he was even born yet..

If you look real close, it looks like some girl with big tits and pigtails is giving him a bj

The Japanese military was so pig-headed, they tried to restrain the Emperor from surrendering, even after we had dropped the two A-bombs on them.

why should we apologize? firebombing had basically the same effect and no one complains about those

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 11.26.08 AM.png (602x266, 220K)

Precisely right! Pearl harbor vs. Hiroshima/nagasaki. The only thing different between these two attacks was the firepower used. Nothing at all was different about the ethics.

The Japanese were actually planning to use biological warfare against the West Coast before we dropped the bombs. Look up Cherry Blossoms at Night.

What the Japanese should be worrying about is all the white cock bombs going off in their women. We only bombed two cities, but if you count all the little Elliot Rogers happas running around, it's pretty clear we've been bombing your poonanis back to the stone age.

I mean everyone talks a lot about white genocide but it's pretty clear we're going to fuck japanese pussy completely eurasian within the next 20 years while their locals fuck sex dolls and buy the panties they take off for our massive American cockmeat.

Attached: 1489298709078.jpg (1021x646, 134K)

how is the wooden house still standing?

fake and gay

See, city was full of pedos. Had to be done!

I tried man but i still dont see it.

I didnt think white people were going there. Last time i checked the japanese are pretty closed bordered, pure, and homogenous. But having a fertility rate crisis. No ones making babies there anymore.

The Japanese civilians were instructed to either fight American troops or kill themselves on mass. If we didn't drop the bomb we would've had to directly invade Japan, leading to an insane amount of deaths form both American troops and Japanese civilians.

The bombs were an atrocity but the alternative would have been even worse.

>apologizing for saving Japan
The emperor had ordered all of the people to march to their deaths in a last suicide rush against US ground troops if they landed. Our choices were
1. Gun down millions of unarmed civilians charging at us
2. Drop a couple of small bombs on a couple of small military targets and save the entire population of Japan from extinction.

We made the moral choice to stop the evil of the Japanese emperor and his decision to send his people to their deaths. Now when will Japan thank us? EU should also thank us for using our nukes to stop European nations from constantly warring with each other. The Pax Atomica has saved millions of European lives.

If you think that a war crime you should check out all the roasted zipperheads we got before that by dumping high incendiary bombs on every major Japanese city from high altitude bombers before we even got to the nukes part.

I think the morale of this story is don't fucking every attack America....we're nice people, til you give us a reason to not be.

also fuck my phones weird ass keyboard.

them: "come down here and 1 v 1 me fgt!"

us

Attached: 9t3dvq416ery.jpg (2091x2560, 241K)

Im pretty anti apologetic about the nuke and all but i have to admit were i POTUS back in 45 and was offered chance to do a nuke id just battle them the old fashioned way. Japanese were doomed to have their asses handed to them even without the nuke. They were new to modern warfare and before the 20th century they were all basically primitive and fuedal. Not exactly cave manish or nig tier primitiveness but still. They cant survive in a modern warfare. We could have defeated them no problem with tanks, bombs, and lots of ammuniton.

THANK YOU user

macnamara's firebombing did way more damage op. can you not into histry?

get out

Attached: Fort_Frens.jpg (720x539, 39K)

>not knowing about the english teaching work around
Oh buddy there's a way for white to get into japan, we may be filthy gaijins but they need to learn english so, well here we are

The issue isn't whether we would have won. The issue was cost. The bombs had already been manufactured and were ready to go. So why waste US lives and money mopping up unarmed Japanese civilians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

WW2 was the worse . Consumerist goyim defeated the older proud nationalist countries.

Now this world is a capitalist hell.

We weren't going to waste lives, just time.

>lowest poverty rate in history
>longest life spans in history
>highest wealth, even amongst the poorest people
>diseases eradicated
>clean water plentiful
>environment cleaner

Yep, truly a hellscape beyond reckoning.

Commies are subhuman. They need to be mulched.

We don't say sorry, we're not cucks.

I think I've seen this thread before Schlomo

you made this exact thread word for word yesterday you niggerfaggot, fuck off

Attached: 1512994583021.gif (250x250, 2.97M)

Everything you said would've happened under German rule but better.

Thanks to the mixing of the races people are losing intelligence causing a reverse of progress. In a world where money replaced natural selection our demise as a species is guaranteed.

To kick ass good and proper. If im going to beat some guys ass because i have an issue with him im not going to start twisting his wife/son/daughter's arm and hold a gun to their head im going to go directly after him. Why roast a bunch of japanese citizens when you can go after the japanese troops who are the real enemies not the civilians.

The civvies were ordered to suicide charge the US troops. It was their sacred duty to the holy emperor.

Japan had everyone ready to fight and die if there was a mainland invasion. We would have killed an inconceivable amount of people if we didn't nuke them. Hell, even after the first nuke the Japanese weren't going to surrender. We also got lucky that after the second bomb dropped, that the Emperor wanted to surrender. The majority of the the Emperor's generals didn't want to surrender after the second bomb, and we didn't have another bomb waiting, but the Emperor didn't want to risk calling our bluff.

Apologize for all of the Muslims you killed during the Crusades.

Oh wait... I guess you currently are.

America should've had done a conquistador-tier occupation if you really want happas running around in Japan.

Attached: ItSSSCj_d.jpg (640x821, 54K)

You don’t get it. The nuke bombings weren’t America, that was. Japan saying sorry for all the people it killed in Nanking and Burma, et al.

All you have to do is pick up a weapob and you go from civilian to soldier. And if they are willing to march into our machine guns(and they are just look at their silly war tactics such as bonsai charging) then they can go right ahead. You see the people who got nuked were not directly threatening us. Its much more ethical to allow them to make the choice to pick up a weapon and come after us then we can be justified in blowing their asses away.

Remember nankin bitch

Attached: 1446485609980.png (550x510, 481K)

What the fuck are you going to do about it, Eurofag?

Attached: Boom.gif (320x179, 2.97M)

Worst case of coitus interuptus ever

Ah this post speaking in past tense when the world wasnt so small. Japan had an emperor, countries existed in their own spheres of influence and the races were segregated.

Now when i look at the world its all just one interconnected blob with central power at the top. Only a few irrelevant countries remain independent from the international corporations. Mc donalds everywhere. Muslims in Europe. Mexicans in America. This world is shit.

Based Leaf

If only we could have produced more plutonium. Drop 4 or 5 bombs in a single day.

>When is America going to apologise for the 2 nuclear bombs?
When you make us you soft bitch.

America provoked Japan first by sanction then cutting off the oil. WW2 was about granting, nameless, faceless international corporations monopoly over sovereign nations people and resources.

You see it today with Trumps attacks on Iran and NK. His masters want monopoly on those countries for corporate profits and resources. People are so stupid to fall for it just as they did back then. When i say humanity is getting stupider i mean it. We are living in the information age yet repeating the same mistakes of the past. That is giving our lives so bankers and corporations can continue to grow. All at the expense of race, culture and religion.

That's the end game of capitalism. Its all planned. But thankfully countries like Russia don't plan to take it sitting down. Theres always a chance for the good side to win and the faceless capitalists to lose.

>EU
>Singapore
What did the nigger of Asia mean by this?

Attached: 20180820_140535.jpg (717x717, 230K)

this

whatever it was unit 731 was probably justified.

Hello fellow Tri-city faggot. Don't forget about Kamikan home of the braves. Such a problematic mascot.

Nice flag, (((faggot))).

based

Why should they? Everyone involved is dead now, so what does it really accomplish? It would just be "Hey, the guys in charge back then did some heinous shit, but we totes feel bad about it." A hollow gesture that only exists so people can feel good about themselves. Only a faggot apologizes for something they had no hand in.

Attached: satania_you.jpg (1277x1056, 142K)

Obongo was going to apologize and Abe told him to fuck off

More importantly, we're not sorry.

Sorry

Lol, cuck.

No, you!

You know the firebombing of Tokyo killed more people than both nukes combined right?

The degenerate Japanese never apologized for or even acknowledged Nanking. As long as they don't do that I don't see why anyone should apologize to them.