/hue/volution - IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING BOLSONARO DESTROYED THE MSM MEDIA LIVE

WE ARE GOING TO ELECT BOLSONARO IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING HE JUST DESTROYED THE BIGGEST MSM OUTLET LIVE AND LEFTISTS ARE SEETHING.

THE TOP 10 TRENDING OF YOUTUBE 7 VIDEOS ARE FROM THE YESTERDAY'S INTERVIEW.

BOLSONARO IS A CONSERVATIVE CATHOLIC, EX ARMY CAPITAN, THE ONLY CANDIDATE FREE FROM INVOLVEMENT IN CORRUPTION, PRO-GUN LEGISLATION AND WANTS THE LIBERALIZATION OF THE ECONOMY WITH A CHICAGO BOY AS MINISTER AND TO ALIGN BRAZIL TO THE US FOREIGN POLICY AND FUCK CUBA, VENEZUELA AND CHINA.

HIS MEME PHRASES ARE:
>Pinochet should have killed more people
>Historical Debt towards slavery? I didn't enslave anyone
>The Portuguese didn't enslave blacks, but blacks enslaved themselves
>I wouldn't rape you because you are ugly and you don't deserve it

BOLSONARO IS LEADING ALL POLLS SINCE LULA'S JAILING BY 15% PER CENT AND GROWING STEADILY

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=f1PEJw9Er-o

Links:
>Bolsonaro's news Worldwide
brazilian.report/power/2018/08/28/esther-solano-jair-bolsonaro/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-28/in-brazil-s-wild-jungle-law-and-order-proves-a-voter-winner

>English Subtitled video of his famous interview in the Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8

>Bolsonaro Airport Receptions
Porto Alegre 29/8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-kwMqmiCw
Fortaleza 28/06
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Jex0YhYpc

>People shouting after Globo's interview
youtube.com/watch?v=sjCrx9KR6y8

>US Youtubers about Bolsonaro
The Red Elephants
youtube.com/watch?v=DiWL8ulm5o8
Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/watch?v=FX7vHr_yDSg
RedPill Shark
youtube.com/watch?v=BI7dM3Mtv30

>Bolsonaro Interviews (in portuguese):
Roda Viva:
youtube.com/watch?v=lDL59dkeTi0
Globo News 3/8
youtube.com/watch?v=6AXJpU4w0LA
Jornal Nacional 28/8
youtube.com/watch?v=hv8gRfhVCNc

Attached: kuruminha_by_jade583-dc5qfbe.png (800x900, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.jewbook.com/quebrandootabu/videos/516532605459379/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCEqN_E4f6o
youtube.com/watch?v=-LaNZaes7ig
youtube.com/watch?v=bI-_P6K8YXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess this means it’s time to import Brazilian qt’s wanting to escape the hue.

The most popular video about this interview on Facebook has 7,6 million views, 127k likes, 174k shares and shows Bolsonaro being destroyed by the interviewer. Stop living in a bubble.

web.jewbook.com/quebrandootabu/videos/516532605459379/

>cropped part of the interview omitting his comeback
>hugbox of leftists in the commentaries
S E E T H I N G

amen brothers its time to rise and shine

Attached: kek.jpg (254x198, 11K)

Based and redpilled

But tbqh your country sounds like it is beyond saving

Unless he's going to burn all your shanty town cities and start from scratch I'm not sure he'll be much of an improvement

well, he's the best you guys have right now but the fact that he's a Jewish fucking sycophant and slave is more concerning than anything else.

He needs to quit that shit right now. It's very suspicious that he isn't at least basically redpilled on the jews.

>Quebrando o Tabu HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go die in a fire along with all your shitty friends and family, leftist scum

Attached: vai ser esquerdista la longe.jpg (720x481, 62K)

>Quebrando o Tabu, do (((Gilberto Diemenstein)))

You niggers better put bolsonaro in the presidency on the first round, I don't want to go to the consulate again on the 28th

bump

bolsonaro bump

> quebrandootabu

Fuck off.

Bolsonaro fará o anime uma realidade

Attached: Bolsonaro e Yukari.jpg (1268x1363, 306K)

if this guy wins will he actually be able to do anything or will he struggle to make changes?

>unnironically shilling for Bolsokike on Jow Forums

kill yourself, Lucas

Attached: _97216064_eneas_prona.jpg (660x371, 32K)

oh it's gonna be an absolute shitshow

worth it though

He got support of the army and the general population, in his last interview he warned the politicians that they need to take care or else

it'll take some effort since he's dependant on the congress to efectively make changes.
but he'll probably dry a lot of the state while at it.

God bless, the fire rises

Attached: 1534691446880.jpg (375x375, 21K)

Eterno.

brazilan president seat has a lot of power
but what kind of change are talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=WCEqN_E4f6o

T_T

His advantage over Trump is simple: he HAS the army AND the people.

Everyone knows that. Everyone. All members of the army and even all policemen are voting Bolsonaro. I don't think I've ever talked to a policeman who is not clearly voting for him.

The best thing is that his vice-president will be an army general even more radical than him, who's known to be more or less pro-military dictatorship.

Just to give you an idea, during Dilma's impeachment, when all the country was watching TV, Bolsonaro dedicated his pro-impeachment vote to Brilhante Ustra, a guy who, during the Military dictatorship, was responsible for personally torturing Dilma.

Pretty amazing. Bolsonaro goes miles further than Trump but leftists on Jow Forums will keep calling him a Jewish shill, as if being anti-Jewish could bring anything positive for Brazil.

actually Gilberto Diemenstein owns "Catraca Livre", Quebrando o Tabu is from ((( Fernando Grostein )))

letting citizens get guns and removing that sexual stuff from schools. Or any other things that he has talking about I dont know of other promises

Most of the congress is opportunistic. Do you think they honestly care about Bolsonaro killing a bunch of favelados? Of course they don't. If they see he wants to do it, and if they see the people want to do it, they will allow it. Same for guns, I believe, although in this case the opposition will be a lot harsher because people like those in PSDB are actual commies who don't want the people to have guns, not even in a thousand years.

yes, he can, the president got a power called Provisional Measure, which he can simply decree and make it happen on the spot and after 3 months the congress and senate has to vote to make it a real law

Being a jewish slave is a problem, but he can get redpilled in time.

I wouldn't doubt if he's only pretending to be pro-Israel in order to avoid the nazi comparisons. But regardless, he is our best bet, sycophant or not.

destroyed? not really

is he going to win? yes

(ps: I won't vote for him)

sauce?

>be Pedrinho, Brazilian president
>declare you hatred for Jews
>lose international support
>get arrested for hate speech, after being judged by Supremo Tribunal Federal
>everyone talking shit of you
>US impose tariffs because you have offended their greatest partners
>Jewish investors run away from Brazil
>dollar rises, rises, rises and rises yet again
>unemployment rises
>crisis gets bigger and bigger
>PT says it's your fault
>the people get tired of you shit, impeach you and find a way to make Lula president
>tfw Pedrinho won't be able to buy videogames to play in prison

Sounds like a great plan, Ciro shill.

Even Jovem Pan is calling that globo was destroyed, he literally made them go onto full damage control

the thing about sexual stuff is kind of a hoax, but the ministery of education will be controlled by his people, so he will have a say on things that go into schools.
for revoking the disarmament laws he'll have to go thru congress

It's the last part of this interview at the OP, but it's only in portuguese

>Supporting a jewish shill
Enjoy giving free shit to Israel

>In the list of obectives:
>move embassy from palestine to israel
Don't get me wrong, the whole region should be nuked, but I'll leave the vote for him it as last resource if i dont find someone better, as i get wary of anyone too close to jews.

I'm not so sure. I fear Marina. She's really popular among nordestinos and Alckimin will surely give his support for her, since she's nearer to his ideology (communism) than Bolsonaro is.

Dumb anime cunt, that's disrespectful to our glorious flag. You're supposed to put your right hand over your heart, stand straight and look foward. Fucking dumb anime whores.

AVE IMPÉRIO

Attached: Bandeira Imperial Segundo Reinado - Tonyjeff, sobre obra de Jean-Baptiste Debret-kaQG-U11626055331fg (1024x661, 195K)

based and redpilled
I hope I don't see any novo shills

Attached: ursal-helicopter-rides.jpg (1000x699, 84K)

Stop spaming this shit u huemonkey. Your shithole of a country is insignificant.

Jewtube translate is shit but he seems to be talking about homo pedo degenerates at the end, no?

Is there space left for one devaluated guy in there?

rude post

Attached: yukari dissapointed.png (300x313, 96K)

I've just discovered that this video is cut at the end lmao, this one got the full interview. At the very end he talks about it
youtube.com/watch?v=-LaNZaes7ig

What wrong with brazil? is something trying to genocide the whites there by importing syrian refugees?

More or less. The LGBT groups wanted to distribute a booklet for children which contained homo stuff. Bolsonaro says this means sexualizing minors and other such stuff.

The Brazilian right is very aware of the homo-pedo relationship, thanks to Olavo de Carvalho.

Link of the booklet? I want to see if it's sexual or just some boys love story bullshit

Brazil?

As long as you come to work. Beware that Bolsonaro will be harsher with border control, as harsh as possible (i.e., not much, because our borders are uncontrollable).

We will probably be friends with Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia and Uruguay tho

Attached: kit gay1.jpg (640x480, 77K)

will sell state companies to the international market, aka (((the owners of the world))) as good old Enéas used to warn us
he's just FHC on 'roids, bucko

also, this: youtube.com/watch?v=bI-_P6K8YXU

another

forgot the pic

Attached: fag kit 2.jpg (480x360, 28K)

There's a lot of corruption and criminal activity. Brazilians think this guy can help, but it will only create a civil war between the military and civilians

Wonderful. Better relationships with the US is all I want, Ciro shill.

Fuck you and back to leftypol.

That sucks. I hope the whites in Brazil are fine. Is there anything that communists dont ruin?

Attached: FRANCK FIFE - AFP.jpg (640x487, 250K)

>criminals are now civilians
LMAO

Attached: 24658368.jpg (700x466, 53K)

>civilians

Ignorant spic detected. Actual Brazilians love the military and would never go to war against it. Only criminals and leftists hate it.

this book was never in brazilian schools. he's literally memeing

you either vote for Daciolo or is bluepilled
he's literally calling out the jews thru codes

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

gtfo faggot

by the way, i 100% agree with his fight against degeneracy, but the book is a lie

>this book was never in brazilian schools

Because he did something to stop it, you fool.

How are they going to distinguish a normal civilian from a leftish or criminal? Are they going to ask first? You dumbfuck.

seriously, i'm not joking, im actually interested. how did he do it?
also, why did he said this is in the schools?

The criminal got AR-15s and AKs and holds pretty much extensive territory to the point of making the nowadays cops and government scared

Bump, any country not closely allied with the US is going to have a real hard time in the coming decades, and the list is shrinking, not growing.

>half monkey person goes on TV
>"booga booga booga I winning"
>TV reporter says "booga booga u crazy u no winning nibba u nasty"
>"booga booga booga I winning Im da best mayne ah deed it"
>BOOGA BOOGA HABBEDING
Jesus christ no one cares for your literally who retarded thread stop bumping this shit go back to Jow Forums

Gee, must be hard to spot the difference when criminals have guns and other shit that identifies then, right?

The Brazilian police knows very well how to spot criminals. Furthermore, all the fights happen in favelas, so it does not affect smart and hard-working people, who obviously live away from it with extremely rare exceptions.

Attached: ballmemes.exe-1524603519619.jpg (741x741, 217K)

i won't vote for this kike lover but still, this makes no sense
why would there be a war against the army?
he's just calling for more brute force repression against militias and giving the police less judicial bullshitery over their actions, nothing wrong with that

why exactly? and what kind of benefits are you expecting from that?

are republicans winning the majority in congress?
>any country not closely allied with the US is going to have a real hard time in the coming decades
why? care to explain?

Yeah and the reason why anarcho tyranny in the UK sparks outrage in Jow Forums and the only reason that meme ever came out making fun of it is because people care because the UK is a white homeland under attack. No one cares about your retarded country. Again please go back to Jow Forums

It is not, we had many stuff like that.
In 2011-2012 the Monti's govern spent something like 500k euro to make 4 books (money given to LGBT communities to write them) that were supposed to be used in school to make sexual education in elementary school.
It's the same shit everywhere with different methods,
If I find pic I post them.

Checked

>wants to arm law abiding citizens and increase rights for self defense of persons and property
>no special treatment for minorities; everyone is equal
>calls out degeneracy being enforced in public schools, as well as media colluding hit pieces from outside interests
>harsher penalties for repeat offenders of violent crime
>calls for a return to meritocracy instead of enabling aforementioned minority bums to piggyback off the workers with their blight

Based.

Man, if you guys elect him, I might just have to move down there and help Make Hues Great Again.

he literally denounced it everywhere m8

The Dollar just skyrocketed today here.
Yesterday it was $34,00 ARS to $1,00 USD.

Today....pic related.

You need to get your shit together huebros. We need to keep the trade relations because if not we are fucked, and you as well if we have no more money to buy you cars and shit.

Attached: pizarra-como-cotiza-el-dolar08302018-362375.jpg (900x505, 69K)

Nope memes are universal

Attached: 1527541725680.png (2518x1176, 223K)

>10 pesos = 1 Real
Holy fuck, bolsonaro really wants it to be solved

but THAT BOOK, with the penis that enters a vagina never went to brazilain schools. he lied to spark outrage

Nobody gives a shit, argentina is rightfull brazillian clay.

Attached: Yep.jpg (418x536, 133K)

>THAT BOOK
There are tons of other book you faggot

>why did he said this is in the schools?

To get votes, 110IQ monkey. Who gives a shit? This is war.

Seriously, people with IQ's in the 90-120 range are the worst: smart enough to know they're not dumb; too dumb to know they're not smart.

what the fuck is happening with your shithole? other people's exchange rate with the usd is doing fine. niggers cant do anything right jfc

Trade. Brazil is globally one of the largest beneficiaries of US naval hegemony, but securing the world's trade routes, something Brazil or any other nation could never do, stop benefitting the US decades ago and we will soon cease. We'll instead pick and choose where to project force and will only do so for our closest allies.

>again

user, i...

Attached: 1495592308791.png (597x800, 678K)

but was planned to for sure mate
we already have some schools were the gender of the kids is forbidden, many didn't believe that shit was real until they meet the real persons that teach there (I meet one of them randomly)

how argentina btw? did Macri reforms had meaningfull positive impacts?

They will hold the majority. Check my last response also

Whiter than London's mayor. His family is from Lucca, central Italy, the city of Puccini. It is located in Toscana, the same region of Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Dante and Petrarca.

My father's family is from Lucca too.

why not show then? i'm not saying they don't exist, MEC is a fucking mess, but nothing stops anyone from going to the actual schools libraries and showing the degenerate books

If Lula wins tho, Trump will probably send you with a parachute and an m-16 to make us great

>jewbook
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAA

Still cumming non-stop to this day to that Brazilian tribe, holy fuck. How is it possible that a shithole like brazil has such a heavenly place within it? Unfair man.

If he isn't pro Israel he wouldn't be allowed to win or bad things will happen. France recognises Palestine mass migration and the paris attacks and Charlie Hebdo attacks happened, Sweden does the same hit by massive 3rd world migration, Japan sold uranium to Iran and did the same the Fukushima plant is sabotaged, Malaysia also supported Palestine and their prime minister called out the ZOG Malaysia airlines is taken down and so on

>memeflag
Won't ever answer to you.

(((Macri))) did exactly what we all knew it was going to do, which was to cuck about the (((Kirchners))) corruption and to expand the State even more.
Now he suddenly went apeshit on Universities funds and some other educational funds.
He just ran out of ideas to delay the coming Default.

He tried to lore us into the Abortion debate, thinking it was going to last for a year, but it lasted a few month and accelerated the radicalization o our youth eve more.

I've seen 15 year old kids talking about Libertarianism and "dirty hippies" and the other side as well, talking about the Revolution.

Attached: (((Macri))).jpg (544x545, 40K)

this fb page is literally own by a kike

Jesus, this thread really isn't the same without me effortposting huh?

Attached: ....jpg (192x234, 10K)

Era proprio quello che i gruppi LGBT volevano ma, grazie alle discorsi di Bolsonaro nella camera dei deputati e nella media, hanno fatto cancellare il progetto. Si lui non avesse fatto niente, tutti i bambini avreberro letto quel pezzo di merda.

Quello che molti conservatori brasiliani non capiscono è che veramente non ci sono dei limiti per la audacia dei gruppi di sinistra. Faranno tutto che vogliono a meno che noi gli impediamo.