Fake news

Who's behind fake news?

Attached: 1526687078572.jpg (1124x1024, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The real jews

Gee, I don't know. Look at the last name of every host and producer at NPR.

Hello? Who do you think *owns* the media?

Donald Trump

Most every major media outlet is owned by publicly traded company. It's like asking "who owns Ford"

State Department since the NDAA (Smith-Mundt Modernization Act) came into existence; 2013

all of media is owned by six corporations whose investors are the Vanguard group

trump spreads most of the false info. The legitimate press just reports it

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT (((SARAH METZLER-KLEINBERG-ROSENKRAUT-STASSELSTEIN)))

Nothing I wouldn't also say about Ari Shapiro over at PRI.

All news is fake news

>haaaiii~~~~
>aaaim arrrri shapirrro ^_^
It's funny how he tamed his lisp down after getting promoted so much

how many jews do you need to see on the news before you realise what i'm saying is true?

Attached: cf20936f6deb51ae781d9b0503e8c249c12fa79c6e69d61db387ac7a3c568f63.jpg (507x700, 99K)

tavistock institute

In most cases they own less that 10% of stock.. Plus their PAC contributes 42% to Democrats, 58% to Republicans

What bugs me is that I cannot stand the music stations around here so I have PRI/NPR on all day in my woodshop (I miss Car Talk) and find myself muttering "every time" when I hear them exaggerate or flat-out lie.

They own the (((401(k)))) plans of many people who thought they were going to retire one day. They're highly regarded in this regard, lol.

Can't roll that out into a self-directed IRA until you turn 59 or lose your job lol, stupid goyim slave.

I think NPR is pretty fair, however sometimes they get pretty left leaning. Radio 1A gets that way sometimes, but he does try to keep it balanced.

If you need a hand in your wood shopabout a year from now let me know. I'm a madman with machines of every sort, including cars. I can even make and play instruments out of wood if you prefer music.

Oh don't get me wrong, they have some great shows. I honestly like the Moth Radio Hour and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me and Radiolab but Jesus the rest get so fucking Left all the damn time.

Well you can always stuff your money in your mattress.

>Radio 1A gets that way sometimes, but he does try to keep it balanced.
Holy shit. That show makes me just want to break things. Half the fake callers and twatters and whatever are controlled opposition straight of the CIA casting couch. I feel bad for children who grow up these days and simply don't know any better.

Federal Reserve Notes? Who would play that loser game when you can trade them in for real assets like CHYNA does?

OH WAIT VANGUARD WON'T TELL YOU THAT AND NEITHER WILL NPR BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN ON THE TAKE JUST LISTEN TO MARKETPLACE SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT FINANCE GOY!

>fake callers
Have any proof to that other than your speculation?

I need an apprentice who can watch the forge/furnace while the 80CrV2 or O1 soaks at non-magnetic for 5+ minutes and makes sure the quench oil is a stable 140 for the temper. The heat treat is the most annoying part of my day because I need to be doing other things and it requires hours of prep and clean up that I can't be devoting to wood or leather.

They're scripted as hell. Stick around Jow Forums for a while. You'll start to be able to ferret them out.

It's literally the Clintons. I'll probably get suicided for typing that.

I wonder...

Attached: jew.gif (501x585, 11K)

>the quench oil is a stable 140 for the temper.
Temper = Hardening. I don't know where my mind is today.

Stahp it I love fire and chemistry. If only I had more spare time I might go back to playing with metal. It's so much fun how it changes state and reacts when you heat it up and cool it down, and then it has all these amazing different properties at room temperature.

How is metal so strong?!?! To think somebody actually evolved out of the stone age to smelt that shit out of dirt and rocks.

you are op
fake news is fake becuase its really propaganda aimed at you
they know you watch tv
they know you shitpost
it doesnt matter who 'they' are
as long as you are eating mcdonalds
watching youtube
turning on fox news
and paying with your credit card
there will always be a "they"
change you behavior
drop out
look to thy neighbor

>State Department since the NDAA (Smith-Mundt Modernization Act) came into existence; 2013

ding ding ding we have a winner

Attached: pancake_cat.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

Don't get me wrong, the metal is important to my works but it's so time consuming and requires 100% of my focus when I'm in that stage of production whereas with the wood and leather, I can set something aside to dry or cure and work on another part of the project. With the heat treat, I have to hurry up and wait for every fucking step.

That kot is violating the NAP.

more like the Federal Reserve Act

Liars.

Back when I was in university I had a drama school friend invite me over for a 20 minute crash course in all the different kinds of welders they had there. Then he took me up to see the master welder head of the shop and the guy was like
>you just did this right now?
>you've never welded before?
>i have students who go on for years and they can't get the hang of it
I just told him I thought it was a lot like electrical soldering in terms of feeling the metal change state and riding the temps. I like easy stuff like that.

>Stick around Jow Forums for a while
I've been on Jow Forums for 6 years.

You still don't offer any proof other than speculation. That is literally fake news.

The fake news media is the many false prophets near the end of times.

Good for you. I used to run the secret gang of Russian hackers known as Anonymous. What I would do is let you linger because you're talkative and can help elicit more information from non-talkers until you ran yourself out and left.

Faggots, user. It's the faggots.

Russia.

Jews, Gypsies, and Albanians.

Yesterday NPR told me somebody was getting fired from the white house a few months from now. I bet he was with the Russians, too. Must be big news.

Also they said he was some kind of a poopy-head who is responsible for all those ugly-face executive orders that EVERYBODY hated, what a mess!

The new stations who put profits over the truth since the truth is boring and racist.

Are you the hacker known as Jow Forums?

Hows project chanology going?

keeps his arse warm tho

Chanology went great. It was part of the dual-pronged internal fracturing plan to blow up what was no longer useful. Too bad the State Department pulled up the dregs and used them for the Yinon plan.

Oh well. At least I know the FBI never looked at my laptop or else it woudln't have taken them so long to find those poor literally autists who were dumb enough to get stung fort the lulzsec stuff.

It's a multi-level thing. At first it's just because the media is for-profit. A journalist will twist his words when reporting something, so that his boss doesn't get angry. The boss will change what's being said, so that advertisers don't get angry. Then you have newspapers - like the Washington Post - that aren't profitable, and are essentially run as charities by the rich. You also have leftist nepotism. The left will push out even basic bitch conservatives as "extremists" or "racists," but then stand by an anti-white literal communist. The fact right-wingers adopted "individualism" basically means they will never fight this sort of institutional warfare on their own. The Jews own the media. Their exact roll varies, but they will almost always push globalist neoliberal talking points.

Papers and news stations will occasionally bring on a conservative in order to "get the full story." They circlejerk over it and call themselves reputable and non-partisan for bringing up 1 conservative for every 50 leftists. This is just a trick. At first they'll let the conservative speak, then they'll try and trip him up to extract soundbytes. Should this fail, they quickly shift their tone and try to make it look like anything the conservative brings up is hyperbole compared to the clearly sane and balanced anchors. If he presses damaging issues then they make it "not a big deal" and "boring." Controlling levels of outrage is important. Compare muh russia to the FISA warrant. And If the conservative starts saying major wrongthink then the anchors basically prevent him from speaking all-together, and interrupt him constantly. The interview then "runs out of time." The media doesn't focus on reporting facts. Their job is to control how the public feels about certain things; not what they know about certain things.

Look at Art Jones' CNN interview to see this in action. Look at what subtle themes they're trying to push.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk

Everyone, but most of all, Russia.
(_)_)=====================D

/thread
Use the options field boys
it's spelled "s a g e "

sage only works when it grows in all fields

the parts of the CIA you haven't been briefed on.

bump

Attached: 1479590891717.jpg (657x387, 39K)

Any thoughts?
And (You)s?

This isn't Reddit faggot.

Attached: 1524746103882.png (1288x798, 220K)

Attached: 1535647249750.jpg (619x406, 60K)