Giving women the right to vote was a mis-

>giving women the right to vote was a mis-

Attached: polbtfo.png (720x728, 561K)

The Flames Burn Brightly

Probably older women.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

>more radical
that's what mensies do to you hun

Respect nationalist women. Only give attention to nationalist women. Always respond to nationalist women. Respond politely to nationalist women.

Attached: 848817_900.jpg (861x900, 147K)

>men go to the right
>women follow
It's not a hard concept.

tfw no right wing gf

Boring and gay.

Here's your right wing girlfriend bro.

Attached: rzINyk9T7NIl.jpg (600x600, 94K)

>no right wing qt gf

why live lads

>israel

lmao

Oh nooooo, how TERRIBLE !!11! people want to live in their own native lands without being invaded, fucking NAZIS !

Why is the media undermining its own propaganda?

another garbage post from another garbage Israeli with garbage motives and garbage intentions

This isn't NEWs. This has been known for a very long time. Hitler and Mosley drew huge amounts of support from women. An ideology that asserts that you are better than others is something that women find very sexy. Fascism is Chad, it's just a shame all the neckbeards among us don't lurk /sig/

women are drawn to power and strength
that's why every movement that involves power will have female groupies

forgot your memeflag you’re not even trying Schlomo

another garbage post from another amerimutt israel bitch slave

Attached: whiteamerica.png (1615x787, 173K)

Of course they do, after they or their families or close-friends gets harmed by some immigrant they become right-wing. After they realize the mistake they've made by voting those libtards into office, but by then it's too late.
>SAGERU IN ALL FIELDS

-take.

ake.

Just because it's now working in your favor doesn't mean it was a good idea to begin with.

>Englandstan

"reddit slang"

because right wing men are starting to act alpha again
keep it up
work out and dont put up with liberal shit.

Women will be drawn to men, men are drawn to righteousness

Middle age single moms with a drinking problem supporting their hooligan boyfriends.
Those are the ones you see and a fiew poolack brides.
In fact, those girls that not even niggers want.

>The (((media))) is shocked that not all women want their countries and continent destroyed.

Attached: 983475976837468756345.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

> IT'S LIKE IF WE RAPE THE WOMEN ENOUGH, THEY WILL SUDDENLY HATE US ???????

>Aryan man taking 23andme seriously
Have you been paying attention, Shlomo?

And equally as ugly as the men

yup. females don't think through ideologies. they just do whatever feels good.

also, spoiler alert:

fascism/authoritarianism are much more attractive to females than being a libcuck, even if they claim that they are SJWs or lefties. God knows how many times supposedly-lefty women, when comfortable with me, have said shit like

>I really feel unsafe around black people on the streets
>I would never date a black person; I don't find them attractive
>I sympathize a lot more with the men in the #MeToo movement
>I sympathize with Humbert Humbert from Lolita

A José Antonio Primo de Rivera is infinitely more attractive to a female than a Trudeau

Just please, PLEASE don't allow them the right to vote

If you’re looking for a right wing gf it might be a while. You’re going about it wrong. It doesn’t matter what her beliefs are when you get her. You should be able to bring her to your way of thinking after the fact.

please don't give me any more (you)s you disgusting parasitic jew, just seeing your flag makes me gag. nasty cunt.

Attached: tumblr_omttcvj2mA1us6ps2o3_500.jpg (500x504, 20K)

f(ifth)pbp

So a woman's vote counts only if it aligns with the right-wing agenda?
Makes perfect sense.

We're glad to hear you're beginning to understand.

Attached: mitch.png (616x587, 743K)

"Aryan"
fucking lol

Attached: 1534954317585.png (683x913, 847K)

Put the selfie stick away kiddo, White men are talking.

I'll give you diversity just like you need for your strength

Well my sister argues against women suffrage now, so I guess she is a bit more radical than me?

Attached: 1431C62A-CCD1-4556-8C04-108DBD0B6D01.png (1600x1200, 1.39M)

Women are drawn to two things: masculine strength, an whatever is popular.

Right wing populism is rooted in masculine ideas (protection, conservation, honor, tradition, individualism) and is increasingly gaining popularity.

Is this the new JIDF tactic? Lol good luck kike.

>openly attack white males
>losing the female vote
>losing the black vote
Uh oh.

Take a moment to look over the picture again. See the man on the far right holding the paper labeled '23andme'? Aryan, like I said.

oh wow, they're just now STARTING to realise how fucked things are while simultaneously not assuming any responsibility for the bad outcomes. sounds like every woman that i know

yes it was a mistake, without women voting rights we wouldnt have this mess in the first place

Historically the "far right" has been portrayed as old men and skinheads and ugly unfuckables on the fringe.

Now that they've portrayed the "populists" as half of society, and full of edgy but handsome boys, of course women want to get in on that.

They like men who are edgy, edgy makes you interesting. The media has made you into some kind of rebel, so they like that. But not TOO much of a rebel- women don't like fringe and they don't like lone wolves. They like a big group they can hide in, the social aspect is important.

So the media decided to make half of society into a group of edgy rebels- women join up for the socializing, for the feeling of being part of a group and meeting guys who are fighting the system.

It's not hard to understand- the leftist media is literally giving the right wing their own right wing gfs.

Then why are the majority of right-wingers, beta neckbeards?

yea, giving them the right to vote was a mistake. the first book of the bible is basically an allegory of how women will lead society down the shitter if you let them

They are easier to subvert than men so when we get out of this shit we should take some steps to limit the right to vote and not just based on gender

Every golem you create turns against you.

Because weak men also want to embody the masculine spirit

Everyone is a work in progress. Nobody is ever finished developing. Some people are just starting their journey of self improvement.

You should try not to strawman and demonizing people just because they disagree with you. You would learn a lot about yourself by listening to others.

of course it wasnt a mistake, no one cares about what incels ''think''

Lol at all these MGTOW juden shills want to bait and switch the women vote away before they start voting 14 words.

Women are drawn to strength, and the right wing is growing in strength. This is not rocket science or even newsworthy.

Attached: The Nautre of Women.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Speak for yourself faggot. All the right wingers I know own lots of guns and are into physical fitness. We hunt deer in the winter and I could drill you a couple football fields away.

shut up incel faggot women are thinking just like you. fucking loser

There's no such thing as 'masculine spirit' senpai. Human personalities are far more complex than the masculine/feminine binary.

Women want real men, not Antifa faggots posing as men.

Attached: Antifafag.jpg (669x914, 160K)

I actually wouldn't mind roseanne as a girlfriend.

jews love spamming the mutt meme

>"the right wingers I know"
>'my personal experience matters'

Every White Nationalist should understand that you cannot love your nation and want to strip half of your nation of right. You cannot be pro-white, pro-your nation if your your hate women. Yes, many women are horrible, but there are horrible men, too.

>There's no such thing as 'masculine spirit' senpai
I would like to hear your justification for this statement. There is a large body of evidence, both psychological and scientific, that suggests otherwise.

>Human personalities are far more complex than the masculine/feminine binary.
Please elaborate

The problem with women voting is that the smallest integral unit of society shifts from the family to the individual.

When you have 1 vote per family, the focus is on family values; when you have 1 vote per person, the focus is on individualism

checked
>Just please, PLEASE don't allow them the right to vote
this is what destroys all civilized societies
once men are free to live as they wish, they look at their wives and daughters and think that they would enjoy the same freedoms...not realizing that women are not capable of being free and so they (the "free" women) will doom all of society into a form of servitude/slavery, as that is what women truly desire...

>A woman's vote only counts if she votes in favor of the protection and preservation of her people and their culture.
It does make perfect sense, actually.

Attached: 1529423420490.jpg (630x800, 189K)

Show the evidence.

Because it's more mainstream and cool now. Also pussy left wing men disgust normal women on a primal level.

Attached: EC23E99D-579C-449F-9AC3-96BA069BDDCE.png (1120x697, 409K)

tfw no cat gf

women only follow the majority, thats why the shift in politics has taken so long and now will swing very fast when they all flood to the other side

Shill 1 - 2nd Post
Shill 2 - 8th Post
Shill 3 - 9th Post
They're on it today

Either troll or gets all his information from his computer screen. Try talking to the lads at the gym who lift heavy weights. They won't give a shit about your omni-gender bs, and they might say a thing or two about immigrants that you would call 'RACIST!'

Those women are the cream of the crop lads. Loyal and have a sense of identity.

Almost the percent of women as men voted for Le Pen and Trump

Absolute M A D L A S S E S

Yes; also ideally no one would be allowed into politics without first having a family (incl. kids) so that those leading actually have a stake in the future.

>Those women are the cream of the crop lads. Loyal and have a sense of identity.
Yes, and they'll be the ones to marry and reproduce, this is eugenics in motion!
The future is looking whiter and brighter all the time. Hail Victory Comrades!

You sound like a Mexican

Attached: 1515980945858.jpg (1200x920, 195K)

you need to a find a girl and convert her. it's not that hard.

Bingo. Get aesthetic time.

Roll for future generations.

Attached: B30E7435-4025-4E46-9693-26EA8A270A84.jpg (640x960, 186K)

Not true. Most people there are left leaning.

This is what a right-wing gothic lolita looks like.

Attached: tumblr_p0phfuaNiW1vl54sjo1_500.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Been on here too long. Rolling.

this. look at this handsome motherfucker.

Attached: Jose-Antonio-Primo-Rivera.jpg (614x390, 83K)

We all know the only reason they do it is because they think the right-wing populist parties are going to win.
They are biologically drawn to the victor of conflict, because historically the women who bent the knee got to procreate, and this tendency has ingrained itself.

lmao you fucking liar

Well, historically the French republican men didn't allow women to vote in France because they were afraid the women would vote a king back in. At least in France, women have always been more conservative.

fascism can even turn an 'ugly' man into an alpha. franco, hitler, and mussolini were all under 5'10

Attached: franco.jpg (329x500, 143K)

Based on this we should know what we need to do.

You've never hit the gym, have you? Don't bother, it's not the safespace you imagine it to be.

Attached: Hitler.jpg (1087x1442, 44K)

It's the same here: women have always voted more for the so called Conservative party, but here that seems to be due to the fact that they live longer

This is now a fit thread.

It’s not enough to seek truth. You must be the embodiment of how good it feels to have superior ideas. If you can’t, you are either weak willed and deserve to be weeded out next generation, or your ideas weren’t good enough.

Attached: E2F3307B-0238-4379-86B2-253F7025AFCE.jpg (468x714, 108K)

get Jow Forums. choose your archetype. if you're a big guy, assume the pec-gorilla archetype and become like goliath. if you're a slim build, run a lot and do body-weight so that you become someone with more athleticism but less strength. it's all about the archetype.

everyone, regardless of class, should have a minimum level of fitness though. no dad bods or skinny-fats.

We should diversify israel instead. Take your share of arabs and africans please.

Rolling mein freund
MAN UP FAGGOTS. Go talk to a woman today. Give her a compliment, a grin, a joke.

Attached: 59BD1C2D-83F6-4596-B685-B49FB42BEEA1.jpg (1251x1738, 799K)

Nationalism is wonderful.

Attached: swed21.jpg (599x326, 200K)

Attached: 220px-Mussolini_biografia.jpg (220x297, 16K)