Hate Thread: Mollie Tibbett's dad edition

"My daughter was raped and murdered by an illegal beaner but it's cool because Mexican food!"

Attached: 2018-08-30-11-03-00.jpg (600x800, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/mollie-tibbetts-murder-family-racist-false-narrative-716255/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was she actually raped or just beat to death?

was he actually illegal?

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/mollie-tibbetts-murder-family-racist-false-narrative-716255/

you know, not that /pol are racists dicks or anything..

I just assumed she was raped. Spics rape pretty frequently

Yes he was/is illegal.

I will never understand this obsession with ethnic food as an argument. It is their weakest point by far, but it consistently shows up as a positive effect of diversity.

I argued with a boomer the other day who used muh cuisine and told him that we have the recipes and don't need the people. Beans, tortillas, meat and cheese are not hard to combine. He actually agreed

they're both too swarthy for me to care.

I'm not exactly sure how you managed to get any sort of agreement. Whenever I say that, people just retreat to some other argument, having realized that their ethnic food argument was a waste of time. But, of course, they'll be sure to forget how weak an argument it is for the next time.

Abortion
Importing murderers
Liberals have no future
Cheer for that

Attached: muh ethnic food.jpg (680x590, 56K)

Literally using a false SSN yeah he's fucking illegal

Nothing was released. But that could be for political reasons. Im sure the right would lose their shit if it came out that she got butt fucked before/after her death.

they both look Mexican to me

>pulled over for the sole purpose of fucking her
>gets angry and attacks her
>assuming he didn't rape her unconscious/dead body
Yeah she was raped

Trump clamped down on that by the way, everyone on Medicaid is getting a new card without their SSN, apparently they would steal the info from hospitals

I was shocked too

Any idea of the ethnic background of them? Is there a photo of the mother?

He looks like a Mexican. I'm guessing Spanish?

Of course he'd feel more for Mexicans than white people.

But at least she wasn't racist. Which I'm sure was her last thoughts.

>by an illegal beaner
So you are a native american?

Fuck off fat retard!

Jungle Indians weren't as far North as Iowa, my man.

Think of all the money he will save at tacohut!
Everyone should have their kids murdered. Thank god illegals will do the jobs pig farmers wont.

She looks a bit hispanic actually... Maybe her Dad is a cuck and let some wetback impregnate his wife

He does look a bit swarthy

mexican "cuisine" is disgusting

can we please stop giving a fuck about these people?

with all the illegals picking crops, mowing lawns, and cleaning toilets
and all the refugees are doctors, scientists and lawyers
the future is looking pretty great for us citizens! It's gonna be easy street

that's what I don't get. it's not fucking Italian or even Greek, it's fart inducing spicy garbage

mollie got what she deserved

they look like mutts

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

Mollie loved those quick 5-minutes of cultural enrichment

Attached: 5332072529657856.png (594x741, 262K)

Gross teeth. Covered in moles

Mollie was ugly as fuck

Now let’s not get too crazy.

FOIA request perhaps?

Only God will ever get to laugh at what was going on in her mind during her last minute alive

Because its quite honestly the only benefit shitskins bring tbqh. That and easy whores who crave white dick, but that's more of a negative because muddying up genes.

He def has some Mexican ancestry or Native American (same thing basically)

This is why mutts are the most dangerous.

You can always mention that rice was a European import just like sugar, pork, and even the flour version of the tortilla. Hot peppers come from everywhere, but two of the most popular mexican food spices in the US are Comino and Cilantro (asian). And in the US outside of New Mexico, Tex-Mex/Calimex are what you are getting all across the country, so no outside knowledge necessary to make a fucking taco.

Or he could be real authentic and eat roasted crickets, mmm the taste of integration *crunch*.

JAM THAT EAR OF CORN IN MY ASS, PACO