Muh Russia

Elderly boomer neocon Trump is in full-on panic mode. Impeachment is imminent. Desperately trying to correct the record on Russia.
Yesterday he creates the fake news that China hacked the Clinton emails.
Today he says the interview in which he admits he fired Comey for investigating his collusion with Russia to undermine American democracy was "fudged".
Even someone as slow as Trump can read the writing on the wall.

Attached: trump-mueller-panic.jpg (768x512, 71K)

sneed

>Elderly boomer neocon Trump is in full-on panic mode. Impeachment is imminent. Desperately trying to correct the record on Russia.

And in other fairy tales.....

fucking based !

Attached: sneedin.gif (800x400, 162K)

Keeping Mueller around only makes Trump look better by default.

Keep believing the 1% lies to keep you a slave, they are marching you right into a cage

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 790K)

You have no fucking clue what is about to be dumped on your world.

You deserve it for believe the fake news media the 1% own.

What were hyou thinking? the same people on CNN lied us to war with Iraq...

are you high?

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 674K)

The hammer is coming..

Attached: AxrSx56.jpg (722x4226, 468K)

Your reality is fabricated

Attached: vp1hajY.jpg (718x1374, 229K)

so much faith in people that only want to own you, not let you have your country, but leave it on milk-crates after the 1% strip her blind

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 35K)

Going to be glorious watching the MSM and Deep State burn.

And to think your build up over Russian fake narrative, incriminates Hillary and Obama's past actions, hey you never knew!!

Attached: DONT_GET_CAUGHT.png (965x751, 903K)

What tribe do you belong to, I wonder...

Attached: HebraicScreeching.jpg (630x630, 37K)

Saw something funny on double chan today. The ENTIRE share blue /media matters employee info graphics including title & job. At first i thought it was the Huff post team. Look exactly like that bunch of misfits & losers. Will be nice to be able to match the names with the faces during the treason /subversion TRIALS.
HAHAHA you IDIOTS doxxed yourselves. Heres a hint BROCK FAGGOTS , go read Trumps Executive Order from last Dec 2017. Youll notice Military Tribunals for sedition become effective Jan 1 2019.
Enjoy your last holiday season of freedom.
Oh yah. NOT EVEN JOKING. Look it up

In case you missed it Strzok was questioned under oath during his hearings about just that when Congress was read in on China’s access to Hillary’s server by the a team at ODNI.

I like your post user please continue posting this

I wanted to make a thread, but let's just put this here:

how would you react to Trump being impeached? I'm not asking if it is possible or anything like it, I'm asking what would you actually do if it literally happens. Please don't start about if it is possible or not, that is not the question. I'm really curious about this.

Attached: Mario_at_the_Flowe_Shop.jpg (400x502, 63K)

>trump is impeached
>pence become president
>pence pardons trump
>trump becomes vice president
>pence resign
>trump becomes president again
>pence become vice president again

>one post by this ID
>all these newfags responding to a shill/slide thread
Abandon thread, faggots.

>trump is impeached
>Trump get's a fine

when will we send that nigger to JAIL!

Prove he's not, bitch.

>i'll post compilations of conspiracy theories that led to absolutely nothing and that no one will read in order to make myself look smart and win the argument

So did China hack clinton emails? did he not admit he fired comey because of the "russia thing"?
You guys are beyond retarded

You should hold you breath until it happen
aaaanytime now