Gorilla Statue In Playground Removed After Complaints It Was ‘Racially Insensitive’

dailywire.com/news/27723/gorilla-statue-playground-removed-after-complaints-joseph-curl

Attached: .jpg (615x461, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
youtube.com/watch?v=bEGIElb_kRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGAS IFFY UH

>we're not apes
>also remove all references to apes otherwise me may be offended

Someone please explain the logic behind this. I think it's hilarious.

So niggers admit they're apes. Nothing new.

They must subconsciously feel themselves to be apes or something I dunno ?

Funny how the anti racists percieve monkeys as niggers and Visa versa. Meanwhile the supposed racists don't conflate the two.

>lefties complaining aka virtue signalling while unknowingly being racist at the same time

It's not even niggers, it's their mind controlling masters. Niggers are dumb as fuck, thus easily brainwashed. They are being brainwashed all day by their phones on nigger social media like twitter. The left programs their little pet niggers to get offended at things so they can be the hero.

>implying the niggers came up with the idea to be offended by it on their own

idk i'm racist and let's be honest niggers do look like monkeys, they're just insecure about it

Niggers dont even register other niggers as people.

its kinda weird in asian countries blacks are considered to be tall lumbering black skinned people that looks like they just crawled out from a muddy swamp instead of apes. In asia apes and monkeys are small and furry and crawl on 4 legs and live on trees.
Very strange how whites can confuse swamp monsters with monkeys.

This.

>Imagine having such an inferiority complex and being so sensitive that you find spookman 'racism' in the most mundane and every day shit that's actually put there for more people to enjoy
Niggers are seriously God's comedy gift to the planet. Next we'll have to rename 'monkey bars' because it's 'racially insensitive' somehow. They'll be "anti-hate diversity that everyone climbs equally and never gets a boo boo bars." I wonder if niggers feel visiting the zoo is racist too.

kek, was probably the closest thing to a father they had

Where's the implication, retard?

lol the people who complained about it are racist, because they obviously saw a gorilla and equated it to black people. it's ridiculous that the city gave in to these retards, have a spine

should we kill all the monkeys in the world while we're at it? don't want to offend anyone

>Statue has been there for 19 years
>White mayor decided to remove it after around 45 complaints.
>The community gets pissed and starts a movement to bring back the gorilla
This is gold
youtube.com/watch?v=bEGIElb_kRE

My gusess would be here

honestly monkeys in white people countries must be scary as shit. in Asia monkeys look like pic related, small, furry and kinda cute at times.

if i see naked, black skinned, lanky, sweaty, human sized, long legged, humanoid things climbing trees id probably raze the whole forest out of fear.

Attached: 51098965-asian-monkey-with-its-baby-from-thailand.jpg (1300x866, 185K)

Nigger are you stupid? Baboons are literally some of the most aggressive animals on the planet. Literally known to kill and rape other animals. Known to kill humans. Tell us again what shithole Asian country you're from so we can laugh at your education system.

Heh, black "people" know that they're really apes and not fully human and anything that reminds them of it. I think we should close all the zoos and burn all the books just so Jamal can feel better, so he can go to "skoo" and get all those wonderful grades.

Tfw raped by baboon

Attached: 1533646298402.jpg (243x207, 8K)

*get angry at any reminders that they are not fully human. Jow Forums-land of the mangled posts because kikes are sensitive.

Guess with just gonna have to genocide the great apes so nobody can make any comparisons.

monkeys are pests, most places that have small ones like those let you hunt them

Niggers are pests of human society as well.

Imagine being a nigger, and having to come face to face with a big lumbering dumb violent animal at the playground everyday, with the human kids pointing at you and laughing, saying;

>hey jamal! that's your daddy!

And all you can do is sob, and agree.

i was replying to the notion that whites say that blacks look like monkeys. They dont in asian countries.
How come whites always mistake one thing to look like another? Worst of all, they make it a fact to the point shit like in the OP happens all the time.

these comments lol
>"That's racist! Hockey is racist! Black puck bein slapped around on White Ice. Racist."
would love to see the NHL to change the color of the puck because it's "racist"

Everything is portrayed as cute in Asia. Asian people live in this bubble of immaturity. Everything is cutesy and adorable, even the men and women are often indistinguishable.

Western society tries to portray the object as close to the observer can relay, often times with some slight exaggeration depending upon the observer's fears.

Rats are biggers pests than monkeys. Why dont you mistake them as rats? If you can mistake things you dont like with anything surely a black person can morph into a shoe sized furry creature in your delusions.

>Be nigger
>walking through thick rain forest
>see Gorilla
>"Thats offensive"

Attached: DlomaKXW4Ao-pOR.jpg large.jpg (481x321, 39K)

In Gibraltar the monkeys will come up and steal the food off your plate. As soon as one does it hordes go for it.
A bit like niggers in the US.
Also, I'm pretty sure they're protected so you can't beat the shit out of the little fuckers.
A bit like niggers in the US.

Attached: robert hubert.jpg (2200x1773, 3.62M)

>be gorilla
>walking through thick rain forest
>see nigger
>know he's comparing himself to you
>"that's offensive"

I bet some scheming (((orangutan))) caused this.

Attached: dont_monkey_this_up.jpg (1203x612, 121K)

This is a big problem. Now all of asian countries will have to remove anything related to monkeys because whites made the depiction of anything related to monkeys racist to blacks.

After the swastika you take the monkey. What else are you forcing us to remove because it isnt compatible with your white culture?

Attached: This is apprently racist to black people.jpg (225x259, 19K)

Like zombies

why are they tearing down the Dr. Martin Luther King statue now again?

Attached: 4927461400000578-5383881-Eli_Ink_the_27_year_old_tattoo_artist_from_Brighton_sees_his_bod-a-17_15184 (634x634, 103K)

The orangutan was in the right

Too many kids thought it was their dad.

kek

since when do asian people give two fucks about how niggers feel

>"Denbow saw an uptick in complaints about the playground primate during the last few weeks. There were more and more phone calls, and personal discussions, and he, the city manager and a city council member, decided it needed to come down,"

>It was determined to be potentially racially insensitive. This was brought to our attention by a few citizens.

White liberal activism at work again, aided by bloodthirsty mestizos

Normalcy loses again.

Attached: 0AwOn.webm (300x210, 219K)

i say reginald, have you heard of this monkey business out in the texas territories?
>harumph.
but what say you of it good and honorable sir?
>pure niggardry.
quite.

Attached: 1455434565bbqt.jpg (1000x667, 173K)

You're just being a contrarian jackass to point out something that doesn't even exist in white people
>muh why are white people always blahblablah
Most of the comparisons of niggers and "monkeys" comes from how similar they are/look to great apes i.e. gorillas and shit like that. They're even pretty fucking similar to most any actual monkey on the planet in the face (not even including aggressive and violent tendencies). The actual difference between apes and monkeys is so negligible it doesn't even warrant a distinction when describing niggers, hence why ape, porch monkey, etc. are all used interchangeably.

tldr; maybe you should learn to fucking English language before you go off on a tangent trying to critique things. It's clearly you who's too fucking stupid to know or learn anything. I can only assume you're some little monkey-looking cambodian yourself hiding behind a meme flag out of shame. Keep crying Asian-jamal.

Attached: Prison-visit-through-glass.jpg (500x333, 49K)

The gorilla is behind bars like he's in a prison, and his right arm is raised like he's doing the black power salute.

Yeah this

They're trying to remove any reference to Harambe.

We need to stop monkying around when it comes to sensitive racial issues.