Do any you Albin*ids play this game?

I love playing as Babylon or Arabia and BTFO out of Europe and enriching their women's womb with my brown civilization's seed.

Fuck you Whit*ids.

Attached: Civ5Screen0002.jpg (1366x768, 313K)

NIGGAS IFFY UH

DEATH TO WEST.

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH AND MARDUK

nigger cant even into gsg lol

What???

so you roleplay a jew?

as a jew

I have way too many hours on a Hitler mod
There are too many fraduluent things about Civ 5, it's a babby artificial difficulty game for double digit IQ mongs

>all those workers

Nah, I invade directly I'm not tricky I don't need proxy and shenanigans.

They're making my tricontinental railroad alhamdulilah.

Allah OR Marduk mate.
Not both.

Allah when Arabia

Marduk when Babylon

no I have taste, I play Civ 4

kys yourself brainlet

poor mamhoud you are realy clueless arent you
good luck

>using the Earth map

number one sign of a pleb

It makes sense since Marduk is Satan and the Anti-Christ is known to your people as Mahdi

I already overplayed continents.

oh ok, yeah Earth Map can be cool once. I liked the 1000 AD map in Civ 4 myself

Noo no no no

Albin*ids corrupted Christianity with their racism and paganism.

The Mahdi will purge the world of injustice, Whitey are the kings of injustice.

The Anti-Christ will be Whitey.

I like TSL Earth.

The problem is 22 civs are too few and end game the world always end up with empty spots.

You cannot pick both, Mesopotamians were cucked hard by Arabs.
I don't get why they hate West when they were so fucking brutalized and colonized by Arabs. They still are their cucks and destroy their country every times they want to sack it.

What's happened?
Why don't you answer anymore?

Babylonia is as closely related to you as niggers are to pharaohs.

Lolololol you know shit of our history mate.

Ancient Mesopotamians were PROTO-ARABS themselves, in fact, Arabic as a language was first developed in East Jordan.

When the mujahideen came from Hejaz and Nedj, the Sabateans AIDED them against the Iranians and Romans, like the Ghassanids (a Christian Arab kingdom in Syria) against the Romans, although the leaders were reluctant the people volunteered to bear arms alongside the mujahideen.

The reason Islam spreaded so quickly and with such success in the levant was because of the aid of the people there against the Romans and Iranians, it was literally a ME ethnic-liberation sentiment coalition against occupiers.

>invade directly
>get gtfo by larger forces
The mind of an Arab military tactician

Come and have sex with my white daughter

Except genetics, archeology and antropology disprove you looool.

Syrians and Iraqis are the NATURAL continuation of Babylonia.

I know you Whit*ids love to claim ancient ME history because in the time your ancestors were naked in their caves eating putrid carcasses to survive we literally were kings.

But to claim some 1000 yemenis replaced the population of the levant in the 600s is just ridiculous and only the fucking nazis of this board believe it loool

Show flag jewboy.

Inshallah I will

>Syrians and Iraqis are the NATURAL continuation of Babylonia
Not Arabs, as Christianity was born in Syria, that was cucked by Arabs.

It expanded so fast because Rome collapsed due corruption and the immigration of Germanic savages.

Mate, do you realize Christian ARABS spreaded Christianity in the Levant right? (Ghassanids and Lahkmids) when they migrated from Yemen to Syria and established their own Xtian kingdoms as client states to the Roman Empire.

As an Italian I thought you'd knew this,

primitive game for primitive races

supreme minds play paradox grand strategy games and EU4 reigns above in that field. Swedes might be cucks, but at least they made the best strategy games of this decade

Paradox games have shitty graphics and a shitty fanbase.

damn bro you are THIS neck deep in your feelings about the world?

wow you must actually just be inferior if you're this triggered by your own stupid thoughts