>2018
>FTC declares that the only romance allowed in youth television be between a black British boy (making up about 3% of Brits) and a fair skinned blonde. It wasn’t happening fast enough so they made sure to train young white women from young tween ages to idealize black men.

Say something nice about the new miscegenation meme, pol.

Attached: EFA9F427-43E5-4D12-AF10-98050D2F5189.jpg (1314x1577, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cilla_Snowball
spyculture.com/biggest-ever-foia-release-from-pentagon-entertainment-liaison-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIGGAS IFFY UH

I think I've watched 4 British dramas in the past year and literally every one has included a BMWF couple

BIX NOOD

It is really rare to see a mixed couple on media where the guy is white.

Literally every single Netflix original is BMWF

SMOKIN SPLIFFY UH

Daas ryte pigskin white women belong to bbc

I don’t watch many but the last one I watched had one.

Attached: D7FE8C53-DE5C-4E6B-B002-CD9417762B66.png (378x357, 81K)

so why do you watch this shit? don't give attention to retards and laugh at those who do

This. It's so obvious that they push the racemixing meme on impressionable young white women. It's the same with the whole Kardashian craze. Do you think black, asian, or hispanic women watch that show? No, uppity white chicks do. Why else would they make every single Kardashian woman go after and marry niggers? It's because they're paid to do so.

why do all british women look like ducks

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

and influential white women who won't play ball (Taylor Swift) are attacked as nazis

>check out first random NetFlix show
>BMWF couple
>check executive and producers
>kikes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Place

Attached: Ultra-instinct.jpg (960x830, 90K)

Source? I can't find this anywhere.

>Consuming any sort of entertainment media
>Not just making your source of entertainment productive hobbies such as musical instruments, developing your property, and or physical fitness

Why would you associate yourself with anyone who watches trash anyways

>FTC declares...
I'm aware that this is a thing with TV and movies, but where is info on this?

>FTC declares that the only romance allowed in youth television be between a black British boy (making up about 3% of Brits) and a fair skinned blonde
When did they declare it?

Every TV show coming out, and every new Netflix movie is like this.

It's fucking annoying, cliche and racist. It's like if every time black people ate on TV it was nothing but KFC and watermelon. These fucks don't know how racist they are being by trying to diversify the cast. Black women hate this shit.

pretty sure this is an exaggeration, just that there are a lot of shows that feature mudsharking

>Black male Hispanic female 6x more likely than black male white female
>white male Asian female 3x more likely than black male white female
>"BUT WEEZ GOTTA DENIGRATE WHITE MASCULINITY AND DEMORALIZE DA DOITY GOYIM! ALL INTERRACIAL COUPLES GOTSTA BE WHITE FEMALE BLACK BUCK NUBIANS!"

Attached: B'nai B'rith Corporation.jpg (652x2982, 624K)

I don't even watch TV anymore and shit like that is the reason why. It's an attempt at brainwashing and I don't want anything to do with it.

S

A

G

E

Hello Joan! Glad to see you're starting to see the world as we do.

The reason there's a lot of BMWF couples in advertising material is because advertising agencies are mostly "manned" by nu-males who like to shoehorn diversity

No.

Its centralized. The propaganda vectors cross platforms and media groups.

Its coordinated and mandated.

Attached: 1535583074046.jpg (1472x1076, 95K)

It's not about us, fuck this gay jewish trash. It's about the women who watch it who will be influenced by it. There won't be any decent women left if they keep getting brainwashed by netflix

The reason it is so pervasive in advertising is because women make the majority of the purchases in modern households, and women find diverse couples to be cute, "cool", and empowering. Even if they themselves are not attracted to non-white men, they enjoy seeing mixed couples, particularly if it's a white female with a non-white male - this is key to the empowerment aspect.

this
fucking this
women are the perfect consumers, the goodest goys of gender

advertising agencies are "manned" by subversive kikes who want to push BMWF
>look up top UK advertising agencies
>Abbot Mead Vickers
>check key people
>second person checked is Adrian (((Rossi)))
>next person checked is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cilla_Snowball
>fucking look at that nose

Again. You are being naive. The propagand vectors are mandated and coordinated over decades

And are sycronized across media networks and producers.

It is a governmental agency or some kind of extra governmental group with extreme power.

literally EVERYWHERE I GO I see the white woman/nigger ads. When there is a couple, that's what they are. I made some "hand rubbing shlomo" stickers that I carry around and put on them.

Ad agencies/kikes have really kind of blown it on this one, they've moved a little too fast and people are noticing. They've a/b tested it though, and they are popular with shitlibby white wimminz who think that such things are "progressive" and "non-racist". The ONLY people who look at those ads and feel warm fuzzy feels are shitlib women and kikes. Everyone else is either repelled or WTF

I dare you to find a producer that isn't jewish

Attached: 1519619644523.jpg (1000x929, 81K)

I only watch old movies.

Every advert with a couple here has the same pairing.

Newsreels from the 1930s ?

> does not know about Edward Bernays
> does not know advertising can shape preferences

> It is a governmental agency or some kind of extra governmental group with extreme power.

Does not have to be formalized even. Jews want to create a diverse society because it's good for them, and there are only so many ways to do so.

>hand rubbing shlomo stickers
brilliant. maybe add "good goy" text. It would give people something to google if they didn't get it.

Attached: 1497399580520.jpg (500x417, 79K)

George Lucas, and gotta love that he gave us a Star Wars happy merchant

Attached: watto.jpg (208x243, 7K)

spyculture.com/biggest-ever-foia-release-from-pentagon-entertainment-liaison-office/

As part of their liscence to broadcast they are mandated to include certain propaganda for public consumption.

Required at the peril of their business.

It is mandated and coordinated.

when will the first black couple adopt a poor white baby?

Attached: 1505572832400s.jpg (250x183, 6K)

The BMWF meme is just a caricature of interracial couples. It's an implicit way of pushing interracial, without being explicit and annoying people. The push of BMWF is not specifically made to to push exactly that couple, but interracial as a whole by choosing the two complete opposites.

Its fake right? Cant be real? Shoe proof. This is almost as bad as canadian transgender affirmative action.

(((((((((((((((((SOME KIND OF EXTRA GOVERNMENTAL GROUP WITH EXTREME POWER))))))))))))))))

can confirm - JJ 1st scene "you know you wan to" - next scene nigger bar buck rams her headboard slamming

The solution is simple. Turn coal burners into pariahs. It won't be easy but it can be done.
Begin to shun women, even friends, who get nog curious.
I'm doing it now. I've completely fucked off a girl I was mates with because she's got a brown baby.
It's harsh but we have to think of the future of our kin.

Except WMBF would work as well, but is nowhere to be seen. Just a (((coincidence))).
Most advertising is aimed at removing white women from the gene pool, because women are limiting faction of human reprodution.

if you add that you have ZERO social media accounts, i might believe you are an actual Man

This has been done since forever. Shaming doesn't work. They are trash, all the way down to their X chromosomes. I'm replacing them with Asian women.

Attached: 1533417152939.jpg (1600x746, 322K)

Money is more important to these people than anything else. They are trying to reach as many potential customers as possible, and they do this by mixing up the races keeping white women on board at the same time.

Case in point:
Car ads being completely bereft of mixed couples. Why? Because men buy cars.

I'm not denying that there's an agenda, and I'm certain that the British government has mandatory quotas in place for companies to diversify their ads. But money is the biggest factor here, and will always be the priority over any kind of social engineering.

Unfortunately western Europe and the USA now has so many non-whites that advertisers must take them into account when creating advertisements. Thus, we have to stomach this repulsive shit.

Attached: AmericanIdol-PSYOPSofficer.jpg (980x331, 84K)

watch Russian movies and tv. reward the culture that deserves rewarding.

> Car ads being completely bereft of mixed couples. Why? Because men buy cars.

The inverse is true. Aiming anti-white propaganda at men won't work, you need to aim it at women.

Its the uniformity. if it was informal, you wouldnt get the kind of uniformity you see.

You wouldnt get the same false talking points being used across the spectrum.

That kind of command necessitates and top down authoritarian structure.

Attached: SNOOPMARTHA.jpg (1600x1600, 1.23M)

Attached: 1529371256165.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Stay mad white boiz

Attached: 1520300058401.jpg (453x604, 49K)

No, black men and white women are complete opposites in every way. Black women are too masculine, and modern white men are too feminine. Black men have the reputation of masculinity and white women features make them look the most feminine. It is what it is, but that's the reason why BMWF is used. It's so bizzare, that everyone notices the obvious interracial message that they're pushing. Kind of like the whole odd couple trope.

Attached: 1521015798654.jpg (962x618, 122K)

I would rage on how all this poison stems from the US for all Jow Forumss ragging on us, but this is just infuriating and depressing.
These cunts need to hang.

Attached: 1523053772599.jpg (500x670, 69K)

Attached: 1522625964169.jpg (1080x1080, 240K)

Is that the guy from that Larry David show?

>The push of BMWF is not specifically made to to push exactly that couple
Yes it is.

Attached: 1525822835093.jpg (2697x1579, 1009K)

Attached: 1520298840653.jpg (1280x1707, 537K)

she's ugly af

All white women belong to us now.

Attached: 1531681442962.png (400x197, 123K)

What's the FTC?

Attached: 1530565443198.jpg (912x684, 143K)

I will tie you up in my basement and feel you cum and piss for a few weeks. You'll then be my personal slave and you'll love every second of it.

Attached: 1522567110713.jpg (500x667, 87K)

It isnt exclusive to adversting. The vectors hit every single subgroup and sub genre.

It is universal.

Youre being niave if you think its muh dollars representation.

Go watch the new rock movie skyscraper and tell me there isnt a shit ton of Chinese propaganda mixed with American Propaganda.

Cross platform. Cross media, cross owner group uniform propaganda with vecotrs spanning decades.

Thats not a fucking coincidence.

Yep, be sure to check out Dark.

It's made by Germans, one of the protagonists is a typical Ubermensch, and there are no blacks in the entire show.

Funny enough, the show is actually good.

Don't get upset at obvious trolling, stupid.

White men are so cucked that they have to fuck each other. Like in prison

Attached: 1520567824817.jpg (625x833, 297K)

>hasnt heard of bewitched 2 where samantha is a stronk black womyn and daryn is her stay at home cuck

being this new

I'm declaring my love.
I'll impregnate your intestines every so often so you can lay down some Mandelas for me.

She has fetal alcohol syndrome, no wonder she's dating a nigger.

Attached: 1523047439509.jpg (768x960, 252K)

You would know a lot about prison, huh?

>making up factoids
every single mixed race couple i see in public is black male white female.
i havent seen any other mix in over a year. and i see BMWF every single day.
i call bullshit on your made up stats and i demand a source

I've never understood how this works. Niggers are about 50% of main characters in British television shows, whether they be BBC-produced or private. The funny thing is, they're nowhere near to being the biggest minority. Where are all the poo characters? Where are all the paki characters? Where are all the gook characters? Where are all the arab characters? There aren't any. It's 50% white and 50% black. This is no coincidence, and it's not solely in the name of """""diversity""""" either. They have a very specific agenda.

Attached: 1412034329440.jpg (640x714, 114K)

We'll become famous as being the new Sade and his personal slave. I'll feed you pills so your flatulences smell like mint

There is a reason pic related has no capstone. The top level is a committee. But they coordinate, yes.
In advertising it's dead easy, because they just copy from one another. In other areas you can see they have conflicting policies.

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (720x726, 692K)

Attached: 1522635173827.png (1200x723, 812K)

Attached: 1534123069081.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

Really? Where do you live? I think I've only seen BMWF a couple times in my life and I live in a large city. Most interracial couples I see are WMAF or anyone with hispanic female.

and we call bs on your anecdotal horseshit

kill the shills
gas the kikes

>REEEE ITS JEWISH PROPAGANDA, IT DOESNT HAPPEN IRL, WHITE WIMINZ HATE NIGGERS!!!!!
>REEEEEEE!!!!!
meanwhile

Attached: 1533688745044.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

Attached: 1535626910067.jpg (916x721, 270K)

I realize I'm only speaking about my own experience, but friends and I think BMWF mixes wrong on so many levels. We're not "racist" but we want to see lovely white men. Race mixing is not natural and I don't think it's healthy. I always shun film and tv that shows race mixing with white people.

Attached: africans.jpg (1161x638, 119K)

who cares? white women find blacks repulsive on average. in that sense they are like the rest of the world from asia to europe. focus on breeding out black girls. first thing is they absolutely need it. they are aware that as black females they have next to know reproductive value and will be raising their kids as single moms(this is why black men dont stay). but they also know the best chance for their seed to thrive is if it has white genetics and can thus succeed in the modern world. this is why black women are so into slave fetishes. they know that perhaps their only chance at having viable offspring is to seduce a white male for a breeding session.

Attached: 1520625478475.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Source

Attached: 1532887085100m.jpg (476x1024, 132K)

my town is 97% white and dutch. Every white man is over 6'2, athletic. alot are frat boys, all of us are chad as fuck, we have lots of huge farmer dudes too.
yet white girls obsess over 5 foot tall skinnyfat manlet niggers.

Attached: 1535334789002.webm (1360x768, 982K)