MEN TAKE YOUR PLACE

> me waking up

Attached: Ch94sxtaKnY8FE8FjKJYYE9WZ_WuxZ7hnSEh5cHh56U.jpg (680x586, 77K)

NIGGAS IFFY UH

how about fuck off
female sex is good goy of our civilization, bending over and requiring useless shit

Attached: thewall.jpg (1000x3000, 940K)

Attached: 2131245.png (1024x683, 569K)

Why would the rabbi be mad at white people not reproducing?

No more money for his divorce firm and less money spent by women.

Women literally hunt MGTOW these days. So I'm not getting your point.

Please show me some of these pro white family jews

look in the mirror

>No more money for his divorce firm

Well that is the real reason Jews hate MGTOW

One thing I came to realize is that why do women do crazy sex shit with strangers they just met, yet won't do shit they went wild for and liked with those they say "I love you" to.

You didn't love that guy you went home with to blow with your roommate only because he said "I have a big dick". Then you tell me you love me, but take no interest in blow jobs.

I know life ain't fair and I'm a jaded bitter human being but it's like wtf man. I honestly fucking hate knowing my GF did the fun stuff with literal who's and I'm the fucking asshole who gets to pick up the scraps. I'm probably a huge faggot for it, but I want to dump her because I can't fucking get the thought out of my head over it.

Have they written any pro family articles?

no, but they went to UN and said that inability to find sexual partner is a disability, but only for women
ye, just get a hobby man, this is all we can do
also
>having a gf
what a faggot, 3d girls are not important

Attached: 1471983932080.jpg (1513x960, 381K)

I just need to start lifting again so I can stop being stuck in my head, I'm losing fat now by eating far less but I need to get my muscles moving again.

I'm far more valuable than this and what I'm getting. I deserve more.

>Not real women
Look man do what you want but that seems a bit more pathetic than my situation. I am insecure about my GFs past but I'm still the one running the show.

>I just need to start lifting again
we all need to bro
we all need to lift

Attached: 1471982847373.jpg (519x284, 19K)

So why are jews also trying to discourage white people from having kids?

>Women literally hunt MGTOW these days
Theyll get killed.

They're not pro white family they're pro white broken families- which there are a lot of and nearly always initiated by the woman. Really makes you think.
Divorce doesn't need kids to be ruined, alimony will do it on its own. IF it can drive Robin Williams to suicide what chance do you hav?

Women dont love

Imagine all the male souls that were sucked dry by the human female

Female liberty always comes with a a drop in fertility

Attached: so ist es.jpg (578x59, 16K)

>MGTOW
>Blue pilled and jewish
Nice try, kike

/thread

41% have morals in your pic

/thread

im the pizza guy to the right, cant be bothered to masturbate anymore. these nuts gonna dry out, so the jews cant cut them off and use them for later

You are her meal ticket. She does not respect you or desire you. Break the chains and find a woman who actually does.

Yeah you're right. She's a waitress waiting to hit the wall. I was the prize and had great sex with her until I committed. Now it's "I'm not that type of girl" "I did it cause I was drunk and wanted you to like me"

That's false advertising. I don't give a shit, because I as a guy want good sex. The other stuff is great, but it is all part of the package. I'm sick of this stupid shit and again, I'm higher value than that.